Vilya in Her 1st Lifetime Pt. 01

Story Info
A young alien girl discovers her sexuality.
4k words
4.22
7.7k
7
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sexual situations in this story are full adults of their species, The human and human-like characters are at least 18 years of age. Sashegh, the protagonist of this story is a Magin, an alien life form from the planet Mag. Many ages from the time of this story she will be reincarnated as one of Pan's Nymphs and then changed by magic into Vilya, the Aquatic Elf.

*****

Bequa stayed with Sashegh and Vavana all morning and afternoon. Finally Vavana excused herself and went off to look for Nanong.

When Vavana was gone, Bequa asked, "Is it true you have not had relations with anyone yet Sashegh?"

"Yes it is true," Sashegh said, blushing.

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"It seems like it is all I do think about these days. There's a young man at home on Maginaugh. His name is Fennsen. I think about him all the time."

"Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Yes of course. I have kissed some of the boys back home. I even let some touch my breasts. I know other girls done more and I think some have intercourse. The guys at home are careful around me because I'm the queen's daughter. They don't press their advances on me like they do with the other young women."

"What about the women? Do you like any of them? Have you ever thought about kissing one?"

Sashegh looked down at her feet and said, "No."

"Look at me carefully Sashegh. Look at my face and the curve of my neck. Look at my breasts and my legs. Do you find me attractive at all?"

Sashegh nodded. "Yes Bequa. I wish my breasts were as big as yours. Mine don't seem to be developing anymore."

Bequa chuckled "You're beautiful Sashegh. Your face has such fine features. Your eyes sparkle. I love the way your nose tilts up at the end. Your hair is so long and lovely. Your body is slim and nicely curved and you have the cutest bottom."

Sashegh blushed scarlet. "Bequa stop please. You're really embarrassing me now."

Bequa pouted her lips. "Look at my lips Sashegh. Imagine them touching yours."

She stuck her tongue out. "Imagine my tongue playing with yours as we kiss."

Sashegh did think about it and she started to think it wasn't such a bad idea.

"Just one short kiss, Sashegh. I can teach you how to be the best kisser on Maginaugh."

Sashegh didn't say anything but kept staring at Bequa's lips and unconsciously licked her own.

Sashegh realized too late Bequa might take this as a sign she was willing. Bequa leaned over and brushed Sashegh's lips lightly, just slipping in the tip of her tongue. Sashegh's eyes widened but she didn't pull away. It felt good!

As Bequa broke the kiss first. "Did you like that?"

Sashegh nodded, blushing again. "Yes, it was nice."

"I liked it too. Would you like more?"

Sashegh shook her head. "Thank you, but I do not think so. Please don't be upset. I like you as a friend but I don't think I would like my first experience to be with a girl. My thoughts of such things are all about Fennsen."

"I understand. But I notice you said your first experience. I think you might enjoy relations with both men and women. Some girls do. My friend Nammi likes both. Have you met her? You would like her."

"No I haven't. I thought I had met everyone in the village by now but I haven't met her."

Bequa laughed heartily. "Oh, you have not even come close to meeting everyone. There are over a thousand of us here. The tents are scattered throughout the nearby forest. Come, I will take you to Nammi."

She took Sashegh's hand and led her toward Nammi's tent.

~~~

Sashegh watched the men make new birch bark canoes and repair damaged ones. Sometimes she saw Fewallo work with them. They taught him how to make new bows and arrows, flint arrowheads, and flint knives. My brother is becoming a Pewa, she thought. She saw some of the women making new deerskin clothing and new tents from hides. She wondered what she would look like in deerskin.

The Pewas were skilled at making small fires that would burn all night and give off some warmth. Vavana made one in the middle of their tent every night. The smoke escaped through a small opening at the top of the tent. Sashegh lay close to the fire, covered in bearskins, and slept in comfort through the bitter cold nights. Often their tent door would be covered in snow in the morning and she would have to dig her way out to relieve her bladder.

During the long winter evening hours, Sashegh enjoyed participating in Pewa entertainment consisting of music, dancing, and storytelling. She loved listening to them play their flutes and drums made from wood and deerskin. Some would sing along while others played songs on their flutes. They would chant and dance to the beat of the deerskin drums. She noticed during these events that many of the Pewas her age also entertained themselves by flirting and kissing. She found herself spending a good many of her waking hours these days thinking about such things.

Sashegh knew Bequa often slept with Nammi. Bequa still lived with her parents but told Sashegh they knew of her preference for girls and didn't mind her having female guests overnight. Sashegh knew Nammi also liked men. She heard Nammi had a suitor named Neolin who courted her. On the nights Nammi was with him, Bequa would seek out Sashegh and flirt with her.

Then one day Bequa introduced Sashegh to Nammi and everything changed in Sashegh's life. When she met Nammi she felt her pulse quicken, thinking, Nammi is beautiful. Her hair is black, soft, and shiny. Her body is curved delightfully in all the right places. Her eyes sparkle with light and laughter, reflecting an inner joy that seems to burn within her like a fire.

When Nammi spoke to her, Sashegh felt a strong connection take place between them, as if she knew all Nammi felt and all she was thinking. She felt Nammi could see into her soul and it was almost embarrassing. Sashegh was not sure what this feeling was she was having about Nammi, but it was strong, whatever it was.

Sashegh saw how Nammi was looking at her. She looked down at her own body self-consciously, thinking, I am glad I wore a short skirt today. I like the way she is looking at my legs. My breasts are still small and will probably always be small. She found herself hoping Nammi liked the way she looked.

Sashegh didn't see much of Nammi after that first meeting, but she did see a lot of Bequa. They often chatted late into the night. Bequa would always flirt with her. She would touch her often, laying a hand on her arm or her thigh as she talked to her. Sashegh didn't want her first relationship to be with a woman and always pushed Bequa's hands away firmly. She thought, I have steamy daydream fantasies a lot but it is always with a man. In my fantasies, it is always Fennsen lying naked on top of me, his legs between my thighs, entering me as Vavana told me men do when making love to a woman.

Then one day after dreaming about him all night, waking to feel a wetness between her legs, Sashegh was amazed to see Fennsen stumble into the village with Nanong. It was obvious he had not eaten or slept in days. He looked terrible, but at least he was not injured.

She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly and then, without planning it, she was kissing him passionately. Fennsen was too weak to resist and she felt him respond to her.

"Fennsen, it is so good to see you again," she said, after the kiss ended.

"It is good to see you too. I notice you're definitely not a little girl anymore. You're even prettier than I remember. You're truly beautiful."

Suddenly feeling shy, Sashegh deflected the compliment by changing the subject. "You and Nanong both look exhausted."

Fennsen nodded. "Yes. We had a hard journey here from Maginaugh. We walked across the ice, chopping holes through a two-foot thick crust to get water to drink. We had no food and didn't sleep much for fear of freezing to death in the cold. We took turns sleeping for short periods, one of us staying awake, to wake the other. We had no blankets or coats with us, only the clothing on our backs and our weapons. There was snow on the ice and more snow fell during our six days of walking. I was about to give up, lie down, and freeze to death when Nanong told me he saw the shoreline near his village."

"Will you please come to my tent? Let me take care of you and help you recover. You have been through a hard time."

Fennsen smiled warmly. "A nice rest in your tent sounds very good to me right now."

Sashegh held Fennsen's hand on the way back to Vavana's tent. When she entered with him, they saw Nanong and Vavana lying under a bearskin together kissing.

"Oh, excuse us," said Sashegh, embarrassed, and turned to leave.

"No, it's no problem Sashegh. Come in please and bring Fennsen with you. We are not going to do anything right now; Nanong is too exhausted. I imagine Fennsen is too. Besides, among the Pewas, being intimate with your lover or your mate is not something we hide from each other. Many people sleep in each tent and we make love in the midst of our families. This is even truer in the winter when it's so cold outside. So please come in and be warm by the fire and don't mind us."

Sashegh went to her bearskin on the other side of the fire, sat down and patted it. Fennsen came over and sat down with her. She saw Vavana and Nanong kissing again. She whispered to Fennsen, "Please tell me what happened to my mother and father."

She sensed his reluctance. All he said was, "There was a battle with the southerners, first around Suonaugh, and then inside after they broke through the gate. Some of the Magin were killed, but the last I saw of them, Mindoregh and Janno were still alive and fighting Ur's men."

Sashegh would not let it go with his brief answer. She asked, "Why did you and Nanong leave then, Fennsen? You are not telling me the full truth, are you?"

"The battle was over and Nanong was leaving to get help from his village. It was clear all the Magin men would be killed. They captured many of the women alive and held them captive.

Nanong said our women would be used as slaves like Vavana was by Ur. The children were hiding in the social hall. I don't know what will happen to them. Nanong convinced me we could do better coming here to get help, than we could staying there to die."

Sashegh thought and then realized this meant her father was probably dead and her mother a captive of Ur. She didn't want to behave like a little girl with Fennsen. She fought back her tears and was thankful he couldn't see her eyes in the dark.

She had mixed feelings about his leaving the battle, but said, "I'm glad you left Suonaugh with Nanong. I am so happy to see you still alive."

She kissed him again. Then he kissed her as he lay her down on the floor and pulled the bearskin over them. She felt his hands caressing her back as they kissed and she embraced him with increasing passion she had never felt before. For the moment she forgot her grief and lost herself in arousal. His hands began to explore her body, going under her shirt, feeling her bare breasts. She felt his aroused manhood pressing against her as he moved one leg on top of her. She knew he wanted her now and it made her feel like a real woman for the first time in her life. She wanted him too, wanted this to happen, tonight.

She let him undress her completely and kiss her body all over. Then she helped him quietly pull his pants off. Making as little noise as possible so Nanong and Vavana would not hear them, they coupled and made love. It hurt a little when he first penetrated her, but after a while it felt so good. Her body was on fire feeling him inside her.

Afterward he lay next to her. They kissed and touched each other intimately until she felt him beginning to get aroused again. This time she was the aggressor. She used her hands and mouth in ways Vavana had told her about, in order to get him good and hard again. Then she climbed on top of him and took him into her. This time it didn't hurt. She moved on him faster and more urgently. It seemed to last a long time and yet not long enough, until finally she felt her body release in orgasm at the same time as he released into her.

~~~

Sashegh noticed the days were growing longer. On some days when the sun was strong enough, it melted the snow just a little. She was surprised to discover the snow this far north just kept piling up during the winter months, never melting away until spring. It amazed her to see how the Pewas dug tunnels thru it to get from one tent to another and to their common gathering place in the center of the village. They kept the gathering place clear of snow, clearing it away with wooden shovels carved with their flint knives. Twice every moon cycle, once at new moon and again at full moon, they enjoyed dancing and singing in the clearing until late into the night.

Vavana told Sashegh tonight would be a full moon gathering. Having been to several of these already, she knew it would be good fun. She went to Fennsen and asked, "Will you accompany me to the gathering tonight?"

"Yes, I will be honored to be the escort for my princess."

Smiling warmly at him, she didn't object to this term as she had so many months before when they were sailing in Southern Lake. At that time she felt it put distance between them. But now, Fennsen was her lover, her very first lover, and she was truly his princess.

They arrived at the gathering place before anyone else. She was anxious to show Fennsen how much fun these events were. Logs were piled in the center for the fire, with kindling underneath. After lighting the fire with flint and stone, she sat down next to Fennsen. She passed the time waiting for others by kissing and hugging him. The full moon was just rising above the treetops and bathed them in its soft blue light as they kissed.

Soon they noticed others arriving, emerging from the tunnels into the clear spot around the fire. It was a circular clearing with twelve tunnel openings around the perimeter. The snow was high enough that the spot was well sheltered from wind. The fire was big. Even sitting a good distance from it, Sashegh could feel its warmth. People gathered in a circle around the fire talking and laughing. The mood was festive with everyone anticipating the music, singing and dancing.

The musicians came in and set up along one side of the fire between two of the tunnels. One of the drummers began a soft steady beat. A man played a song on his wooden flute in time to the beat. Another man began to chant. Finally a woman began to sing words to the melody the flute was playing. Sashegh could make out it was a love song and translated it for Fennsen because she knew her Pewa was much better than his.

The musicians shifted moods on the next piece to a stronger faster beat with several drummers thumping out different but complimentary rhythms. The man who chanted began to dance to the beat as he chanted. He motioned with his hands to the crowd. Others, both men and women, stood up and began to dance and chant with him. Sashegh saw Nammi sitting with Neolin. Nammi jumped up, took his hands and pulled him to his feet. Sashegh saw Bequa was sitting by herself watching them. Nammi began to dance around the fire, a sensual dance, her eyes going from Neolin to Bequa and then to Sashegh, smoldering as the embers in the fire.

Sashegh saw Neolin was not a very good dancer. He sat down without Nammi noticing that he was gone. Sashegh could tell Nammi was totally consumed by the music and the dancing. People were mostly dancing to the music on their own, rather than with partners. However, some of the couples were both good dancers and touched each other a bit while they danced. When Bequa saw Nammi was dancing alone, she stood up and joined in, moving close to Nammi and touching her frequently, brushing her arm, back or hips with her hands.

Sashegh whispered into Fennsen's ear, "Dance with me please Fennsen."

"No Sashegh, I have no idea how to dance to this music. Let me just watch for a while please. I see people are dancing by themselves. I will not mind if you leave me and join them. I would enjoy watching you."

Sashegh loved this type of dancing. She needed no further encouragement. She jumped up and leaped into the crowd of dancers, moving to the beat of the drums, thrusting and swinging her hips with the energy and total abandon young women often have. Nammi noticed her and smiled at her. Sashegh smiled back shyly and then glanced over to see if Fennsen had noticed the looks passing between them. He showed no sign he had and Sashegh was relieved. There was definitely a strong connection she felt with Nammi. The way Nammi looked at her took her breath away.

Bequa noticed and winked at Sashegh. As the dance ended, she whispered into Nammi's ear, "I want you tonight. Come to my tent please."

Nammi smiled and nodded. "I will tell Neolin I need to be with a woman tonight and he will have to understand if I am to live with him. Neolin knows I have been with you in the past and is open-minded about it. He knows I need the love of a woman sometimes."

The next dance started and it was faster than the last one. The dancers got wilder and leaped into the air whenever the drum beats were extra loud. Several of the dancers pulled Fennsen and Neolin to their feet and pushed them into the dancing throng. The dancers circled around the fire, sweeping the two reluctant men along with them. The drums beat faster, the chanting grew louder. They all moved faster and faster around the circle. Fennsen and Neolin stumbled along awkwardly beginning to enjoy being swept up in the energy of the music.

After this dance Sashegh started to go sit with Fennsen, but Bequa pulled her over to sit with her and Nammi. She said straight out to Sashegh, "Nammi and I are going to spend the night together and we would like you to join us."

Sashegh could see Nammi was embarrassed but also saw desire in her eyes. After a long pause, Sashegh finally said, "No, I am sorry Bequa. I will sleep with Fennsen tonight. He is my lover now, my very first, and I am faithful to him."

"Well that is sweet, Sashegh, but please know you are welcome in my tent and under my furs anytime. I am sure Nammi feels the same."

Nammi looked Sashegh straight in the eyes and said, "Yes, actually I do."

Then Nammi went to Neolin to let him know of her plans for the night. Sashegh went over to be with Fennsen, leaving Bequa by herself again.

"What did your friends want, Sashegh?" Fennsen asked.

"They were asking me where I would spend the night. I told them I would sleep with you. I hope you don't mind?"

Fennsen smiled broadly. "Not at all," he said.

Sashegh was grateful he didn't pursue asking why they wanted to know where she would spend the night. She kissed him passionately and put her hand on his manhood to make sure his mind would be on other things. The music was over for the night and people were leaving to go to their tents. Couples walked out together. Bequa and Nammi left with their arms around each other's waists. Nanong and Vavana smiled at Fennsen and Sashegh and then left. Sashegh stayed behind, kissing with Fennsen for a long time, hoping when they got to Vavana's tent, Vavana and Nanong would be asleep.

~~~

Sashegh had a chance meeting with Nammi one day, their paths crossing in the village. This was the first time she had ever been alone with Nammi and she felt nervous but didn't understand why. Nammi was dressed in a well-fitted long deerskin shirt with just leggings underneath. It was how the men dressed too except her shirt had been well tailored to show her figure to good advantage. Nammi flashed her warm smile at Sashegh and Sashegh felt a strong tug on her heart. She smiled back as warmly as she could manage.

"Hello, Sashegh. It's nice to see you. How are you doing today?"

12