Vilya in Her 1st Lifetime Pt. 02

Story Info
Vilya was Sashegh before she became Vilya ages later.
2.2k words
4.13
4.4k
1
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are all over 18 years of age. Sashegh is a Magin, an extraterrestial humanoid female from the planet mag. Nammi is a native American female of a tribe known as the Pewas. The story takes place 9,000 years ago in what is now known as Upper Michigan. Part 1 told of Sashegh meeting Nammi and falling in love with her. Both of them have men in their lives too. They are both bisexual. In part 2 we see them making beautiful love in a magical place that you can actually go see for your self today: Kitchitikipi.

Ages later Sashegh is reincarnated as a Water Nymph and then magically transformed into an Aquatic Elf.

*****

The next day Nammi told Sashegh that Neolin had left with Vavana and she and Sashegh could live together while he was gone. Sashegh was happy to be alone with Nammi, sharing a tent with her for the first time. It was a wonderful time for her, spending her nights and days with Nammi, doing chores, preparing meals together, making love every night and often during the days as well. It seemed to her the more they made love, the more she wanted Nammi. It was almost an addiction.

Sashegh was dreading the day when Fewallo would return to the village with Nanong and tell her it was time to go back to Maginaugh. She asked Nammi, "Do you think Neolin would be willing to live on Maginaugh so we could be together sometimes?"

"Honestly, no, I know he would not agree to that."

"Then it seems hopeless for us. I promised my mother and brother I would return. I won't ask you to leave Neolin for me. I know you love him too. I will come back here for visits as often as I can."

Nammi nodded. "Love hurts sometimes, Sashegh."

Sashegh wondered if everyone in the Pewa village could plainly see how deeply in love she and Nammi were. She supposed it was the kind of love that makes others feel good just to see it. Some of the happiness she felt infected anyone who came near her. She thought, "Even Bequa understands what I have with Nammi is special and unique, far more than she could ever hope to have with Nammi. She leaves us in peace now, not being unfriendly, but not coming between us either."

To Sashegh, these weeks alone with Nammi seemed like heaven. The Magin word for what she felt, the word that was in her mind now, was fealytin, the time when two become one. Sashegh wondered if it would be possible for Nammi and her to be life partners. She told Nammi of this desire and Nammi told her she wanted the same thing. They both realized it would be very difficult or impossible because of their situations with the men in their lives. But in Sashegh's heart, they were one. The love she felt for Nammi was stronger than any she had ever known.

During their second week alone, Nammi asked Sashegh, "Will you come with me to one of my favorite places? It's called Kitchitikipi. It's a magic place, you will see."

"That means big spring, does it not? It sounds nice. When do we go?"

"Now my love, if you are ready."

They took one of the small canoes and paddled over to the peninsula. From there they walked down a path through the forest, holding hands and stopping often to kiss. It took them about two hours to reach Kitchitikipi. At the end of the path Sashegh saw a small body of water that looked like a tiny lake but had no inlet, only a small stream that flowed away from it. The water was an emerald color and crystal clear.

A small raft was lying on the bank and Nammi had Sashegh help her get it into the water.

They used their hands to paddle the raft out to the middle of the spring. Sashegh noticed the water was not cold like the big lakes; it was quite warm. When they reached the center, Nammi asked Sashegh to look down into the water. The spring was about 70 feet deep and the water was amazingly clear. They could see all the way to the bottom. The surface was still and calm with no waves or ripples. There were fantastic looking moss covered stones and trees and giant fish swimming about deep below them. It was an underwater fairyland and all the most beautiful emerald green.

Nammi said, "I want to go for a swim."

Sashegh smiled at her and took off the Pewa deerskin shirt and leggings she was wearing. Nammi eagerly watched her undress. This made Sashegh feel a bit shy and embarrassed but it was nice to be so desired. Then Nammi took off her leggings and shirt and it was Sashegh's turn to watch. When Nammi was naked, she jumped into the water and called for Sashegh to join her. She dove in with a splash. They swam about for a while, playing in the water, diving down to look at the fantastic rocks and logs; staring back at the fish swimming around them.

They met underwater, kissed and hugged each other close as they came up to the surface near the raft. Sashegh climbed back onto it and lay down. Nammi came up and lay on top of her. They kissed, their tongues dancing and bodies rubbing together. She felt Nammi grinding on her, both of them so moist. It didn't take long before she had a shattering orgasm. She rolled Nammi over on her back and did the same to her until she climaxed, screaming Sashegh's name.

Sashegh couldn't get enough of her. She turned around and pleasured Nammi with her tongue, tasting her juices as Nammi entered her with her tongue. They climaxed again this way, drinking each other's nectar.

Afterward, they held each other close, speaking words of love. Sashegh looked into Nammi's eyes and the feeling of passion came over her again as they kissed.

Nammi said, Make love to me again please."

Afterward, as they lay together exhausted and happy, Sashegh said, "This day with you at Kitchitikipi has been the best day of my life. I will love you forever.

Nammi nodded. "We should come here again soon."

"Yes. I want to come here tomorrow and the day after, and the day after that. We should make this time be truly like fealytin. I am happier than I have ever been in my life."

"I feel the same Sashegh. I hope our love will never end."

~~~

This next part of the story takes place years later. Sashegh had a baby as a result of a threesome with Nammi and her man, Neolin.

~~~

Sashegh went to Nammi openly, not caring now whether she was seen by her mother or Fennsen. She said, "Mother is commanding me to sail away with her, Nammi. I told her I needed time to think, before giving her my answer. Now it is time to ask you what our future will be, if I stay here with you, defying my mother. Could I live with you and Neolin and share his bed with you?"

Nammi's eyes were downcast. "No Sashegh, I'm sorry but that will never happen. Neolin is open-minded and does not mind me having you as a lover, but he doesn't know of my deep love for you. If you lived with us, he would see how it is between us and he wouldn't like it. He would be jealous. I am afraid he would leave me. I love him Sashegh. I need him. I won't risk losing him, even for you. I'm so sorry."

Nammi began to weep. Sashegh hugged her and started crying too.

Nammi pleaded, "Please stay here anyway? You could live with Pieska by yourself and I would come and be with you often. Sometimes you could be with me and Neolin, if you would be careful not to say you love me."

"You have to understand, Nammi. If I stay here, I will never see my mother and brother again. I will be defying the queen of my people, not just my mother. Magins never do that. You are asking much of me and giving little. What you describe doesn't sound like much of a life for me. If I was living here by myself, one of Kanesat's men might want me for his wife. I wouldn't like that."

"Then I guess you are telling me this is goodbye now, Sashegh. Thank you for all the wonderful times we had together. I will always love you."

"I don't know if I can stand to say goodbye, Nammi. May I speak to Neolin before I leave? I promise to be careful and not tell him I love you."

Wiping away her tears Nammi said, "Yes, come, let us talk with him now."

"Let me get Pieska first. I want him to see her one more time."

Sashegh went to Fennsen and took Pieska from him. She said, "I am going to take her to see her father one last time."

She turned on her heel and walked away without giving him a chance to object or question her. She went to Nammi and Neolin's tent and found them sitting together. Neolin smiled at her and said, "Nammi told me about her conversation with you. I am happy you brought Pieska. Come sit with us and let me hold her."

Sashegh sat next to Neolin. Nammi was on his other side. She passed Pieska to him and watched as he and Nammi laughed and played with the infant. She could see how much Neolin loved the child.

As if reading her mind, Nammi said to her, "Would you consider leaving Pieska with us when you go? I know how hard it would be for you but she is Neolin's child as much as yours and I would be a good mother to her. It would mean a lot to me. It would be like I still had a part of you to love."

Sashegh was shocked, for more than one reason. She said, "You made me promise not to speak of our love in front of Neolin. Now you ask me to give up my only child for the sake of that love?"

"I am sorry Sashegh. I spoke without thinking. My feelings came rushing out but I know it was wrong. Forgive me. You are leaving and Neolin need not be jealous of you. He will have all of me now. As for Pieska, I'm sorry I asked for her. It was wrong of me. Forget I did, please."

Neolin said, "I have known you two love each other for a long time now. I don't mind. I have all I need from Nammi and don't mind sharing her love with you Sashegh. I do wish you would think seriously about leaving Pieska with us. She is my daughter too and I love her. It would break my heart to never see her again. I have no other children. My first wife died in childbirth and it looks like Nammi is barren. Pieska is the only child I am likely to have. We would take very good care of her."

"I do not know Neolin. It is a hard thing to ask of me. I do love Nammi deeply. If it's what she wants, it is hard for me to deny her. Let me think on it."

She turned to Nammi. "Neolin says he does not mind that we love each other. I ask again, may I please live with you two? If you say yes, I will not go on the ship."

Nammi cried hard hearing this. "Oh Sashegh, I'm so sorry. It would be too complicated for me. It was my feeling all along that I could not accept sharing Neolin with you, living as a threesome in the same tent. I do love you but I cannot share his love with you. I'm being honest. I want you to stay, but not to live with us. I hope you understand."

Sashegh didn't understand. She was heartbroken. She wept silently for a while and then took Pieska back from Neolin and left.

She went back to her mother and told her she had made up her mind. "I will do as you ask mother. I will come with you."

"Good. The others have all agreed to come as well, so our company is complete. We will go soon. Say your goodbyes tomorrow."

Sashegh thought of telling her mother she had decided to leave Pieska with Nammi. She thought she would do it for Neolin's sake as well as Nammi's. "This way," she thought, "Pieska will have both a mother and her real father. A girl needs her father. I miss mine so much."

She could not bring herself to tell her mother, knowing the reaction it would bring. "I will have to find a way to make her think I am bringing Pieska onboard. I will let her believe this until it is too late to go back."