Vilya, the Sexy Aquatic Elf Ch. 01

Story Info
Aquatic Elf and another non-human mammal have sex underwater.
1.4k words
3.9
12k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vilya had just finished having a beautiful morning threesome with Kauko and Narya. She still glowed from it as she swam in the ocean surrounding the Isle of Avalon; the ocean the Priestesses had named the Endless Sea. She found that lately, when her two lovers were satiated and exhausted from their lovemaking, she was still aroused, still wanting more.

She swam underwater to meet her secret lover, breathing through her gills. He did not live in Avalon; he lived below the surface of the ocean. He was a Dolphin.

She could not pronounce his name; it consisted of the whistles and clicks of the Dolphin language, which Vilya could understand but could not speak. Because of their high intelligence, Dolphins are clever with languages. Vilya's Dolphin lover learned Elven quickly but could not speak it. When they talked, they each spoke their own language.

She was happy to know she would always be an Aquatic Elf in this lifetime, to feel the joy of swimming underwater, breathing through her gills. She had always loved to swim, even before the former king of the Elves had turned her into an Aquatic Elf. Merlin told her that once any being was turned into an Elf they were permanently one of the six sub-races of Elf. There was not any magic capable of changing this, even if she wanted to change, which she didn't.

She remembered being the Elven Spirit of Waters when she lived in Maahilund, far to the north of Britannia in Baseworld, in her previous life. Her name was Sashegh then and, because Merlin had restored all memories of her past life, she still thought of herself as the same person, Sashegh. In this lifetime, she wore the powerful magic Elven ring called Vilya, which gave her total power over all water. She thought the Aquatic Elven race was perfect for her.

As an Elf, she would never grow old. As a young female, she had carnal needs. Narya and Kauko, her Elven lovers and life partners had taken other lovers in the past and she had learned to overcome jealousy when they did so. Their three-way love was strong and other lovers never came between the bonds of love they shared. She knew they would not mind her playing with another lover sometimes.

The only reason she never told them about her current lover was that he was a Dolphin and she was not sure how her partners would feel. She knew the Christians, including Uther Pendragon, her old British friend who was Arthur's father, thought copulating with non-human species was a sin against their god, so she certainly did not want Arthur to know. He looked up to her as his teacher in the art of magic. Viviane had given him and his mother, Igraine, immortal life and the ability to learn magic. All inhabitants of Avalon had these gifts yet few were Elves.

She remembered her surprise when she discovered there was life in the Endless Sea of Otherworld. Now she thought, "That was silly. Why wouldn't there be life in a living sea?"

She discovered the warm ocean waters of the Endless Sea in the area around Avalon teamed with colorful fish of all sorts, living coral reefs like the one she used to live in with her Aquatic Elven lover, Aearion and, best of all, there were Dolphins here.

She felt a kinship with Dolphins perhaps because, like her, they were intelligent air-breathing mammals with a physical need to be in water. However, unlike Dolphins, Vilya could also breathe water using her gills to extract oxygen from the water.

After Viviane moved Avalon from Britannia to Otherworld, the climate was very warm. The water around Avalon was warm too, much warmer than the water of South Lake Mysst where Avalon was previously located. Being an Elf, Vilya wasn't bothered by cold but the warm water felt very pleasant to her.

Vilya knew some would disapprove of what she was doing, making love with another species. She thought some of those people were muddle-minded. No one thought it was bad for an Elf to make love with a human. Her friend Ryyssa, a Drow Elf, once made love with a Saxon and gave birth to a half-Elven baby, Igraine. No one had ever shamed Ryyssa for this.

Vilya was an Aquatic Elf, she had gills like a fish and could use them to extract oxygen from the water, enabling her to swim underwater for unlimited periods of time. She thought, "Dolphins are sentient species, just as intelligent as humans or Elves. Because I am just as comfortable underwater as a Dolphin, I am actually more akin to their species than to humans."

Grraack, her Gryphon, was flying above her now. He knew what she planned to do and told her to have fun. He sent her the thought, "Stay close enough to the surface that I can keep an eye on you to make sure your Dolphin friend doesn't take you too far out to sea. The coral reef where he swims most of the time is almost at the limit of my ability to keep Avalon in sight."

When Vilya wasn't going to meet her lover, she normally wore a very brief two piece swim suit, in or out of water. This was the preferred clothing of a female Aquatic Elf. This morning, going to meet her lover, she was naked. It would save time and material. She knew if she wore her swim suit he would playfully tear it off with his teeth and she would have to return home naked. It had happened more than once before and she had to make up stories about tearing her suit on the coral.

As she approached the coral reef she called out to him, "Hellooooo Lover," and heard him answer, using whistles and clicks to call her name in his language, "Vilyaaaaaaaa!"

He swam to her and rolled his body around hers several times. His flippers were busy feeling her breasts and exploring her pussy. They kissed passionately, many times. He suckled her nipples. She turned around and found him already hard. She stroked him and felt his tongue licking her. She moaned, thinking, "He is better at this than any lover I've ever had. The proof of her thought was that he brought her to three quick orgasms before she had time to know it was going to happen."

She took his hard cock in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it tightly and sucked. Now it was his turn to moan. He had once told her she was better at sucking him than any Dolphin. He warned her he was going to climax but she didn't stop; she sucked faster until he shot his fluids down her throat. She was able to take all of it down her throat and did so happily, knowing the pleasure it gave him.

Her Dolphin lover was not done yet. She knew he would climax several more times before they finished making love. He went back to playing with her body, rolling around her, sliding his body against hers. His skin felt so smooth and soft, like her female Elven lover Narya's almost. They kissed more. She sucked and licked him every chance she got and soon he was hard again.

They swam with their bellies and chests touching. Vilya wrapped her legs around him and he thrust his member into her eager opening which gripped and squeezed it as he thrust in and out. It was a feeling she could never duplicate with an Elf or human, to make love while swimming underwater. He carried her through the water impaled on his staff.

They did not swim slowly either. A Dolphin can swim much faster than an Aquatic Elf and they streaked through the water, her lover pushing her along, impaled on his member, which was buried deep inside her. He wiggled his tail in such a way that the base of his staff rubbed her clit as he thrust in and out of her and she had her fourth orgasm, this one huge. When she convulsed in orgasm on his shaft it took him over the edge and he had his second orgasm.

She heard Grraack's mental communication, "Turn back Vilya; he's taking you too far out to sea."

Vilya said, "That was amazing, lover but we must turn back now. My Gryphon tells me he is about to lose sight of Avalon."

Her Dolphin lover banked 180 degrees in the water and turned back toward the shore with Vilya still impaled on his throbbing member. He said, "I'm turning back because I must, but, I want you to get me fully hard again with your mouth. I will take you from behind this time."

"In my nether opening?" Vilya asked with mixed feelings.

"Yes."

"Oooooo!"