Vincent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before my scrubbing got me hard. 'Wait until you're done bathing before you get distracted.' I thought as I cleaned my legs off. I heard a small gasp behind me as I bent over, turning quickly I saw a young woman. She was smallish with blond hair and green eyes, I think, she was wearing a brown robe that almost touched the ground, she was carrying a bundle of clothes. My instincts told me she was around 19 or 20 though she looked younger.

I realized with a start that the water was below my groin; showing everything to her. I gasped and turned around, I stepped deeper into the water trying to will my erection down.

"I'm so sorry sir! I didn't know you were here and... I'm sorry" She shouted from behind me. I could feel my body flush with embarrassment; I think she took the red hue that lit my skin as anger thought because she started apologizing and begging me not to be mad at her.

"It's ok, I was finishing up anyway." I said looking over my shoulder at her. She looked at the ground when I turned around, her face as red as my own. "Here, if you turn around I'll get out and get dressed." I said

"Ok..." She said nodding softly as she turned away. I slipped out of the river, walking to my clothes I pulled a small cloth I used as a towel and quickly dried off my lower body and slipped on my pants, not that they hid my erection.

"Ok, I'm reasonably covered" I said turning to her as I started toweling off my chest and arms after I wrung out my hair.

She turned and looked at me, even thought it was fairly clear she was watching me while I got dressed. Her face turned a deeper shade of red when she watched me dry my chest.

I chuckled, "Breath, I know it was an accident, it's ok." I told her, "Did you come down here to do laundry?"

"Yes sir." She replied softly, still looking down.

"You don't talk much do you?" I asked her when she didn't say anything else.

"No sir."

I slipped on my shirt and cloak, slipping my daggers in their spot on my hips, not that I thought I needed them, but they were nice to have. I walked over to her and she looked up at me with her wide green eyes when I stepped in front of her.

"Breath, you're not in trouble, ok?" I whispered. I could smell her arousal, needless to say it didn't help my now rock solid erection.

"Oh....ok..." She said, her heart pounding rapidly. "I'm just embarrassed, I'm really sor..."

"Hush, I told you it's fine," I muttered as I put my finger over her mouth, moving much closer than I really meant to. Both of our breathing picked up, I wanted her, bad. Letting my hand drop down I accidently hit the basket she had her clothes in, knocking them down.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," I said bending down turning the basket right side up and picking up the clothes. I looked up at her and noticed she was wearing a cross; it was the kind you only got if you worked with the church.

'Don't even think about it!' My better half of my brain said, the other half didn't really care. I started to stand up just as she leaned over my back. We fell together, me on my back and her on my chest.

"Uff, ugh, I'm sorry...urk" I grunted. She shifted on top of me, unintentionally rubbing my crotch, moaning softly my hands clasped her hips. She gasped softly and put her hands on my chest. Her eyes were emerald with her surprisingly innocent lust as she stared into my eyes. Somehow our lips met and I rolled us over so I was on top.

Her mouth felt amazing on mine; I gently nibbled on her lip. She moaned in such a soft and sexy way that I wanted to fuck her as hard as I could to see if her screams were as sexy. We moaned as I ground my hips into hers. It felt so damn hot I wanted to scream out loud and tear both our clothes off.

"Oh gods, I'm sorry, oh we shouldn't have done that!" The girl said after we parted.

"It's ok, and besides I'm not complaining in anyway." I whispered panting. "You know I never did catch your name, what is it?" I said softly in her ear.

"Umm...It's...G...Godelief." She whispered very softly.

I gently kissed Godelief's forehead and she stiffened a little bit. "Loved by the gods? That seems fitting. I'm Vincent." I said smiling as I continue to lay on her. I found myself wanting to continue with kissing her, but she clearly was regretting what we did so I crawled off her.

"Ya.. I.. um should get going...I..." She said getting up.

"No it's ok, I've got to get to work," I said getting up and nodding at her, "I'll be honest I'm only a little sorry we did that, I mean it wasn't hurting anyone or anything, ya know?" I said starting to ramble a little.

She smiled softly and I shut up and nodded at her as I left, heading to work, trying to will my erection down as I walked off. 'Geez, could that have gone much worse!? Honestly, acting like a 12 year old, ugh.' I thought to myself as I walked to work...

The walk was short and I was quickly at the store walking in to find a small older woman working the counters. She had long blonde hair and soft blue eyes, she was putting away the bread and pastries as I walked up.

"Are you the new employee? I'm Letha, Baxter's wife, I help bake the pastries." She said shaking my hands, smiling softly. "Come on and step back here." She said gesturing to the opening in the counter. I nodded and stepped behind the counter, the woman was at least a head shorter than me, causing me to tower over her just a little.

"Well, you're a big guy aren't ya?" She said patting my shoulder, smiling sweetly. "My husband said you were rather tall, you said you're good with money?"

"I'm fairly good, to be honest I've never really had a job like this." I said meekly.

"It's ok hon, I can teach you anything you need to know. Oh, here, and tie your hair back." She said as she handed me an apron and a cloth strip for my hair. I fumbled with the cloth and she tutted and took the strip from me, turned me around and tied my hair back quickly.

"There, hmm, you've got some thick hair." She muttered, "Sorry, I have a tendency to get distracted easy."

I nodded and she let go of my hair and went to the counter and started explaining the prices to me, how to wrap the breads and pastries, how to fill a basket if the customer paid for one, and how to put the money away and keep up with the ledger.

"I'll stay here with you until I think you've got it, ok?" She said and I simply nodded.

The day seemed to go quickly and it wasn't long until it was getting dark and Baxter was telling me it was time to close shop for the night. I had figured out the prices and such quickly, and Mrs. Letha had left me on my own for the last few hours. Baxter paid me a copper and 3 tin coins after they decided to pay me day by day from how much we sold.

"Today was an average day; hopefully we'll get a rush tomorrow. Here, I saw you didn't eat lunch, take some leftovers home." Baxter said handing me a few loaves of bread wrapped up in one of their blankets.

"Thank you, I'll... eat it when I get home." I said taking the bread, not sure what I was going to do with it when I got home but not wanting to be rude. He nodded and waved as I walked out the door, heading to my little abandoned house.

As I passed the church I thought of Godelief, silently wondering what she was doing, if she was upset with me, if she really had gotten in trouble for our kiss.

'Stop it, any girl but that one, find someone else. She's the only girl who could get you in trouble, or maybe even killed, so stop daydreaming about how... really... really soft... DAMN IT...' I started cursing out loud as I felt myself get an erection once again.

'Think of anything else, oh, wait, bread, what am I gonna do with it,' I thought as I walked. I didn't care to eat anything, mostly because it would have to come out again, unlike blood. Throwing it away seemed a waste, and maybe there's some around here who'd want it. I started wondering the area near my house where other homeless people lived.

Sure enough I found an abandoned house with voices coming from the inside, peeking in, I saw a small group of kids sitting in the middle of the main room talking quietly.

"What are we gonna do... there's so little here to split between us." A feminine voice whispered. I could see there were 3 of them but I couldn't tell who was talking.

"How are we going to survive next winter Archer? What if there's a famine or something? How are we going to make it through that?" A young male voice said.

"We'll find a way, don't worry about it." A different young male voice, who I assume to be Archer, said.

I slipped the plank in front of me out of the way and quietly slipped into the house, closing it silently back into place. They continued talking about their food situation as I snuck around as quietly as I could. I didn't realize there was a plank next to my foot until I kicked it, knocking it over.

"Who's there!" Archer shouted, standing up abruptly. I cursed under my breath as I stepped out from behind the wall, getting my first good look at the kids. They were very thin, Archer had short light brown hair, brown eyes, and he appeared to be the oldest. The other two both had short dark hair, I couldn't tell which one was the girl though.

"Why are you in here?" Archer said, walking up to me, practically bristling.

"I just heard voices while I was passing by outside so I came inside to see what was going on, given this place is supposedly abandoned."

"Um, you didn't have to come in here..." He said, looking a little nervous.

"I could go to the guards with this but I won't, I'm in a similar state as you three, I do however have extra food if maybe you're interested." I said, holding up the basket that was still in my arms.

"Really?" He asked, his mouth gaping slightly. The other two stood up behind him, one with green eyes , the other with brown eyes.

"Would you really give us all of that?" A small female voice asked; she was the one with brown eyes, she looked to be about 12."Oh, I'm Maddie, that's Archer and this is my brother Barlow." She said gesturing to the others as she stepped forward, giving me a name for the third boy.

"Yea, I've been where you are, I know what it's like to scrape by." I said stepping forward handing Maddie the bread.

"Thank you so much, no one's ever been so kind to us." She said, hugging me tight.

"Maddie, get back here." Archer said, stiffing up slightly. It was clear the teen didn't trust me, I can't blame him, if it had been me and... Fang, before he killed that woman, I wouldn't have let them near us.

"It's ok; I'm not going to hurt you, I swear." I said softly, holding my hands up.

"How do we know we can trust you, how do we know these aren't poisoned, if you have it half as bad as we do then you wouldn't just give away good food, why are you doing this for us?" He asked, holding Maddie away from me.

"Because I've got a job that gives me spare food, I don't need this much; I can try to give it to y'all every night if y'all want, I just don't want it to go to waste." I said, trying to look unthreatening, a somewhat difficult task for me given the dark figure look about me.

"Come on Archer, we need this food, we won't go long without it." Barlow said, looking at Archer. "Thank you, we needed this." He said to me, looking down slightly. He was also young, maybe around 14ish.

"Thank you, ah... umm.. I don't know your name." Maddie said, blushing softly.

"It's fine, my name is Vincent, do y'all live here?" I asked, looking around at the small ruined house.

"Yes." Archer answered stiffly.

"Well, I'll um go now, if I have any more extras I'll bring them here." I said as I turn and walk out slowly, feeling Archer's unease at my presence. As I walked away I could hear Maddie crying out happily when she found that there was a pastry in the basket.

The walk home was normal, quiet, dull, little dirty, but then so was the house I lived in, even though it was two story you could see the sky from the ground floor in some places. The cheap mattress I sleep on was there before Fang and I had found the place and was in very bad shape, it was sleepable however so it was appreciated.

Funny, not so long ago I had hardly noticed how far Fang had fallen... Now if I ever see him again it won't be in the same light, we will be but strangers with the same blood. I pushed the dark thoughts of Fang away as I lay down, going to sleep, not dreaming at all.

-----A few weeks later at the shop-----

"Vincent, the shop is closing, clean up, Letha and I are going to run some errands." Baxter told me toward the end of the day. All in all it had been a good day, I had seen Godelief for a bit when she'd stepped in to buy bread for the priest.

Godelief and I had become friends, of course I can't go visit her without the priest verbally attacking me, but she'd come into the shop and visit while she got food. Nothing else sexual had happened between us since the day we'd meet by the river. Today she mentioned that I shouldn't go around the church, there was a 'holy noble' there, that was supposedly a pro demon hunter and the priest would use me as an example as soon as he got the chance.

As I cleaned off the counter the door opened, "Hey, I'm sorry but we're closing up." I said without looking up.

"I know, I'm looking for my father, he owns the bakery" A small soft female voice said.

"You're Baxter's ki..." I said pausing as I looked up, find a young woman, with breath taking blue eyes, and long, soft looking, golden hair. "Oh um... hi." I whispered, cursing myself for sounding so surprised.

"Hi." She said chuckling softly at my shock. "So, where are my parents?"

"Oh, they um stepped out to go run some errands." I stuttered, grimacing softly

"Oh, well do you need any help closing up?"

"Ya, could you cover the bread?" I said, finally finding my voice.

"Sure, do you want to take some home? Or is dad not doing that anymore?"

"Ya, he is, three pieces will do."

"Three? Sounds like you either eat a lot or you're feeding someone else." She said, clearly joking.

I laughed softly, thinking of the kids in the house, they had grown to trust me, I brought them bread almost daily now, occasionally bringing a sweet or two for Maddie.

"Here ya go." She said, setting the bread on the counter as I locked up the windows.

"Thanks, I'm Vincent by the way." I said, holding my hand out to her as I scooped up the bundle of bread.

"I'm Titania, nice to meet you." She smiled as she shook my hand softly.

Yay for cliff hangers :3 Please comment what you thought i need to work on and such, and please rate it so i know what you think :3-Icy

12