Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"Yes. Please Mistress." Ashley says deciding to give in to her desires.

"Why should I?" Victoria then asks after a brief silence.

"Because I deserve it." Ashley says rather surprised by Victoria's question.

"And why do you deserve it?" Victoria asks with a smirk wondering what reason Ashley will give her for getting another spanking.

"For thinking that I'm better than you Mistress." Ashley says deciding to use what Victoria said against her.

Victoria smiles.

"So you admit it then? You did think you where better than me and Torrie and Candice?" Victoria asks.

"Yes Mistress I did." Ashley says willing to say anything just to have Victoria beat her ass some more.

"But you realise your not now?" Victoria asks intentionally drawing out the second ass whooping.

"No Mistress." Ashley says.

"We'll see. At any rate I think you have earned another spanking." Victoria says as she starts to once again beat Ashley's ass with her bare hand causing Ashley to writhe and squirm and moan in both pain and pleasure.

Ashley cries out in pain but just as much, if not more so, in pleasure, wanting more of Victoria's hand on her ass loving the pain she is feeling because it is in a strange way unlike any pain she has ever felt before. Every blow causes Ashley pain but also sends jolts of pleasure running through her body, particularly her ass and pussy.

Victoria continues her ruthless beating of Ashley's already bright red and swollen ass, loving how vicious she is being, and loving the fact that Ashley is being able to take it. Victoria doubts either Mickie or Trish would be able to take this kind of an ass beating, especially Mickie considering how gentle Candice was being with her. The fact that she has finally found somebody who can take her vicious ass beatings turns Victoria on more than the fact that she is turning one of Trish's closest friends into her own personal bitch. She continues to pound away Victoria watching in delight as Ashley's butt turns even redder and becomes more swollen looking which just turns her on and makes her spank Ashley's ass even more viciously, wanting to see just how red she can make it as well as how swollen.

Finally Victoria stops, having had enough of beating Ashley's ass besides her hand is starting to hurt because of how vicious she beat her. Once again Victoria starts to run her hand over Ashley's swollen butt cheeks able to feel the heat that she has caused and loving it just knowing that she is the cause of that heat.

Ashley breaths a heavy sigh of relief that Victoria has finally stopped despite how much she loved the spanking she doubts her ass could have taken much more. After a few minutes of having Victoria run her hand over her ass Ashley feels Victoria's fingers find their way back to her pussy again which is even wetter than the last time Victoria touched it or felt it.

Despite knowing that she should resist Victoria's playing with her body Ashley can't help but raise her ass to meet Victoria's fingers and hand, pushing herself upwards trying to impale herself on Victoria's fingers not caring that not only would it be Victoria giving her the pleasure but that her doing this is a sign of submission or at the very least something Victoria could either see as an act of submission or take advantage of.

Victoria see's and feels Ashley lift her ass in response to her moving her fingers down to her pussy and knows that she has the diva search winner right where she wants her. Although Victoria is tempted to tease and torture her new slave her desire to finger fuck Ashley is too much of a temptation to resist.

So she places one of her fingers at the entrance to Ashley's cunt and slowly slides it in. Ashley responds by thrusting herself back onto Victoria's finger.

Victoria smiles an ear to ear smile as she slowly removes her finger from Ashley's pussy and then pushes it back in along with a second finger, and then a third, and then a fourth, until she has all of her fingers inside of Ashley's dripping wet cunt and as soon as she does she immediately starts to finger fuck Ashley for all she is worth while at the same time using her thumb to stimulate Ashley's clit.

As Victoria rubs Ashley's clit furiously while pounding the bitch's pussy with her four fingers the dominating brunette considers trying to stuff her thumb into Ashley's pussy as well, perhaps even the rest of her hand so she can fist the little skank. However from the tightness around her fingers Victoria knows her new slave isn't stretched out enough for such a thing. No matter, there will be plenty of time to fist the whore when she was done breaking her in, for now Victoria is more than happy to just enjoy the feeling of Ashley wriggling around on her lap.

Even though part of her is screaming at herself to stop Ashley can't help but thrust herself back against those wonderfully invading fingers, Ashley's horniness overriding any sense of shame she has.

Then again maybe it isn't what Victoria is doing that is turning her on maybe it is the fact that she has always loved being fingered and almost every male lover she has ever had has fingered her plenty but none of them can compare to the skills Victoria is displaying.

It isn't just the roughness of the pace, but Victoria seems to easily slide her fingers around and twirl them inside her at just the right spots to drive her crazy while that thumb expertly manipulates her pleasure button.

Within seconds of the start of this skilled fingering Ashley completely surrenders her body to Victoria, happy to let the other woman do whatever she wants to her as long as it means she continues to give her this type of wonderful pleasure.

Seeing the submission in Ashley's body language as Victoria continues to finger fuck the blonde Candice turns her attention from the show her friend is putting on to Torrie able to see that Torrie is getting just as turned on as she is.

"Hey Torrie." Candice whispers so as not to distract Victoria from what she is doing.

Torrie turns and looks at Candice.

"Would you like to use my slave to help get yourself off?" Candice asks with an ear to ear smile.

Torrie looks at Candice smiling an ear to ear smile back as she turns her attention to Candice's slave who is looking back at her with an almost hopeful looking smile on her face.

"That's nice of you Candice." Torrie whispers back really tempted to take Candice up on her offer, "However I am going to wait until it's time for my new pet to get me off."

Torrie then turns and looks up at Trish who looks back at Torrie with almost the same hatred in her eyes as when she looked at Victoria earlier.

Candice shrugs her shoulders.

"Well if you're not going to use my slave." Candice says, "I sure am."

With that she turns and looks down at Mickie who is now looking at her with the same hopeful smile she had when she looked at Torrie only now her smile is even bigger at the thought of getting to please her actual mistress.

"Slave." Candice says pointing in front of her which Mickie immediately understands and moves until she is kneeling in front of her, "You know what to do slave. So get to work."

Mickie's smile turns into an ear to ear grin.

"Yes Mistress Candy." Mickie says and with that she positions herself so that she is looking directly at Candice's pussy and moves as close to it as she can get before sticking her tongue out and into her mistress's pussy and starts to eat her mistress out.

At that moment Victoria looks over and see's Candice using her slave Mickie to pleasure her which causes her to smile however as she continues to watch her friend getting pleasured by her slave Victoria's smile slowly turns into a frown due to her having spent long enough on trying to get Ashley to cum and thus far having no success despite how hard deep and fast she is moving her fingers in and out of her slave's cunt or how much stimulation she is giving her clit.

Victoria decides if Ashley doesn't want to cum she won't and pulls her fingers out of Ashley's pussy and pushes Ashley onto the floor.

Ashley is shocked and surprised by this sudden turn of event due to her getting so close to cumming she was practically on the very edge of her orgasm when Victoria removed her fingers.

Ashley looks up at Victoria to see what is wrong.

Victoria looks down at Ashley.

"I gave you more than enough time to cum bitch. An since you didn't or couldn't I think it's time you made me cum. Lay down on your back." Victoria says staring a hole right through Ashley.

Ashley feels tempted to tell Victoria how close she was however the look on her face and the tone of her voice makes Ashley think twice about it and instead she does as she is told she lays down on her back and stays there waiting to see what Victoria is going to have her do next.

After a few minutes of waiting Ashley looks down and see's that Victoria hasn't moved from her spot she is still sat in the chair looking back at her only now she is smiling why Ashley isn't sure but in a weird way she is glad she is.

All of a sudden Victoria stands up and makes her way over to Ashley once she reaches Ashley's feet Victoria takes her top off to reveal that she isn't wearing a bra underneath it. She then takes off her shorts again to reveal that she isn't wearing any underwear underneath. Once Victoria is complete nude just like Mickie, Candice, Trish and Ashley she then puts one foot on one side of Ashley's leg and the other foot on the other side of Ashley's other leg and then walks up to where Ashley's head is and stands over her looking down at her.

Ashley now knowing what is going to happen next and does her best to prepare for it as she see's Victoria slowly get down onto her knees with her pussy a short distance away from her face.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Victoria snaps after a minute of waiting.

Ashley swallows hard and slowly sticks her tongue as far out as she can get it and runs it up and down Victoria's outer pussy lips.

Victoria smiles as she feels Ashley's tongue come into contact with her pussy. Ashley soon follows her first lick up with a second lick and then a third and a fourth. Much to Victoria's surprise it doesn't take Ashley long to get into a rhythm which makes the former WWE Woman's champion think that maybe this isn't the first pussy Ashley has licked. Weather it is or not doesn't matter as Victoria comforts herself with the thought that from now on unless Torrie or Candice want to use her slave Victoria's pussy will be the only pussy Ashley will be getting from now on.

Ashley focuses on her task at hand having forgotten how good pussy tastes due to her not having had any for a while, however despite how long it has been she hasn't forgotten how to eat pussy. Although Ashley wants to take her time if only to remember and enjoy the taste of pussy again given Victoria's inpatients for her to cum a few minutes ago she is sure Victoria doesn't want to wait for an orgasm. So Ashley does her best to put everything she has into eating Victoria's pussy and is soon rewarded by the taste of Victoria's pussy juice which starts to pour out of her and into Ashley's mouth.

As soon as Ashley tastes Victoria's pussy juice she changes her tactic going from lapping at Victoria's cunt to tongue fucking it for all she is worth not caring if she get's a bit rough due to the fact it is obvious from the way Victoria was spanked her and finger fucked her Victoria likes it either a little or a lot rough. While she continues to tongue fuck Victoria's pussy Ashley also does her best to lick her pussy's lips and clit in between the tongue fucking willing to do anything to make Victoria cum.

Victoria starts to moan with pleasure as she feels Ashley increase the power behind her thrusts which causes Victoria to smile evidently she chose the right bitch to be hers as she feels Ashley wrap her lips tightly around her pussy evidently trying to stop any of her juices from escaping her mouth.

Closing her eyes Victoria allows herself to enjoy the feeling of having Ashley's tongue and mouth on and inside of her pussy as Ashley start to greedily suck her while her tongue touches every part of her that it can.

Victoria's moans and groans slowly get louder as she starts to move her body back and forth in response to Ashley's actions.

"Ooooohhhhh that's it my slave eat my pussy." Victoria says encouragingly, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeah that's it... my slave likes eating my pussy doesn't she... she certainly seems to... my good little slave."

Despite herself hearing Victoria say those words turns Ashley on more and makes her more determined to make her have an orgasm. Victoria's verbal encouragement soon turns back into moans and groans but it is enough for Ashley to do whatever she can to make sure Victoria's pussy get's the best tongue fucking it's ever had.

The moans and groans coming out of Victoria's mouth are even louder than the moans and groans which have been falling out of Candice's mouth for quite a while now, although a big part of that is because Candice is deliberately trying to stay quiet.

After all this is supposed to be Victoria's moment in the spotlight, and Candice doesn't want to steal her friend spotlight.

It is difficult not to though because Mickie is doing such a good job of eating Candice's pussy, the eager little slave is hungrily licking, sucking and slurping at Candice's cunt in an attempt to get her mistress off.

Making it even better is the fact that Mickie is looking up at Candice with big puppy dog eyes that tell her she will do anything to please her mistress, which in turn makes Candice smile, ruffle Mickie's hair and gently push her slave's face deeper into her cunt.

Torrie watches her two friends getting their pussies eaten, unable to hide the jealousy on her face.

Candice had generously offered her slave to Torrie but Torrie really wants to save her energy for... Trish. Now there's an idea.

Trish felt sick to her stomach watching her friends munching carpet like it is their favourite meal and yet she can't look away, her body once again is betraying her as she feels another climax beginning to build inside her.

Even with the vibrators on low the fact that her body was on a constant sexual high causes Trish to be very vulnerable to new climaxes and as a result just a little more stimulation will send her over the edge which, as much as it distresses her, includes watching her friends being sexually abused. She has cum half a dozen times while watching Candice turn Mickie into her slave and she has already cum twice from watching Ashley get spanked and fingered, and now with both her friends faces buried in pussy Trish can feel herself getting ready to cum again.

She is trying to fight it but she just can't, her is body once again racing towards climax as she watches the lesbian sex in front of her, Trish is so engrossed with it and her feelings that she doesn't notice Torrie sneaking up behind her until the other blonde presses her body into her back, reaches round and squeezes her breasts before playing with her clamped nipples, causing Trish to moan in a mixture of anger, frustration and pleasure.

"Hey Trish, enjoying the show?" Torrie whispers huskily in Trish's ear before licking up the side of the other blonde's neck, "Are you? Are you enjoying watching my friends turn your friends into their slaves? Are you enjoying watching Victoria sitting on Ashley's face? How about Mickie on her knees with her face buried in between Candice's legs? You are, I can tell. I can also tell you're feeling left out, but don't worry Trish, that's going to be you soon enough. Soon I'm going to have your face buried in my pussy, happily licking and sucking me to climax. Do you feel that Trish? That's my wet pussy pressing up against your ass. It's wet because I am thinking about you eating me till I cum. Hold on a second, let me just pull down my pants... there we are, you feel that? That's my naked pussy against your naked ass. That's my bare pussy which I'm now rubbing into your hot ass, mmmmmmmm, that feels so good, your ass feels so good against my pussy, mmmmmmmm, but not as good as your mouth and tongue will feel on it, or my tits for that matter. Can you feel my tits Trish? Can you feel them rubbing against your back? You're going to be licking and sucking those soon enough bitch, and I'm going to play with yours too. Mmmmmmmm, you've got such delicious looking big tits, I just know I'm going to be playing with these for a long time. Your pussy and ass too. Mmmmmmmm, especially your ass. Especially this hot fucking ass which I love rubbing my pussy against. Mmmmmmmm, I'm going to love stuffing this ass with my dildo collection, stretching out your back door until its a gaping mess. Oh God, I can't wait to bury my strap on inside your ass Trish, I'm going to ass fuck you so hard, I'm going to ass fuck you so hard you're never going to be able to sit down again for as long as you fucking live!"

Torrie continues to moan sexual threats into Trish's ear as she began humping Trish's ass like she is fucking it, grinding her pussy into that soft flesh, Torrie's eyes firmly shut as she imagines pounding Trish's ass with her strap on.

Trish whimpers and tries to close her eyes and block out Torrie's threats but it's no use, no matter how hard she tries Trish can't stop Torrie's words and actions getting to her or stop herself from watching her two friends willingly engage in perverted lesbian sex.

As Torrie continues to play with her soon-to-be slave Ashley continues her assault, her tongue going in and out in and out in and out with each thrust in she tries to get it to go further than before as well as go faster as well. As Ashley continues to do her job she realises that Victoria has changed her bodies movements instead of going back and forth she is going up and down which again tells Ashley she is doing a good job.

Victoria continues to moan and they get louder and louder as she feels her orgasm building as she feels Ashley stop tongue fucking her and concentrates on her clit going from licking it one minute to tongue fucking it the next. However Ashley soon stops tongue fucking it and focuses souly on just licking it and she doesn't just lick it one way she alters the way she does it going from licking it up and down to licking it down and up left to right and right to left.

"Oh that's it you little muff diving slut! That's it my little muff diving slut! Eat my pussy just like that you rug munching little whore! Get used to having your face in my pussy, because you're going to be spending a lot of time right where you are now! Mmmmmmm, such a good little bitch! Such a good little cunt lapping bitch!" Victoria moans through gritted teeth, before she suddenly yells at the top of her voice, "Oh, I'm about to cum bitch! OH FUCK ME I'M CUMMING BITCH!"

As she yells Victoria grabs the back of Ashley's head for support as her orgasm hits her and it is so powerful it actually makes her entire body shake which makes Victoria smile as she rides the waves of pleasure due to none of her previous conquest having managed to make her have such a powerful orgasm or have a orgasm powerful enough it makes her shake which to her is just another sign that she picked the right bitch to be her slave.

Ashley meanwhile is busy trying to get as much of Victoria's cum in her mouth as possible, not wanting to miss any of the new delicious juice which is gushing out of Victoria's cunt and into her mouth. The greedy blonde continues to gobble up as much of Victoria's cream as she can while Victoria continues to ride the waves of her orgasm. Once Victoria is finished cumming Ashley focuses on cleaning Victoria's pussy completely of any and all remaining cum until she can't find any and so she simply lays there and waits for Victoria to make the next move.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers