Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

After she has come down from her orgasm and Ashley has finished cleaning her pussy of any and all remaining juice and she has gotten her body back under control Victoria slowly stands up and walks over to the chair. Kneeling down and taking the goody bag out from underneath it she reaches in and pulls out one of the two remaining strap on dildos. Once she has the strap on of her choice in her hand Victoria puts the goody bag back under the chair and turns around to face Ashley who is still laying on her back looking down at her.

"Get up onto your hands and knees." Victoria snaps at her.

Ashley slowly rolls over onto her hands and knees.

"Now come over here." Victoria snaps again loving how Ashley is doing everything she is told without question or argument.

Ashley crawls on all fours over to Victoria and stops right in front of her.

"Good. Now strap this on me." Victoria says offering Ashley the strap on.

Ashley slowly takes the strap on and positions it on the floor so that Victoria can step into it which she does and then pulls it up and straps it up around Victoria's midsection.

"Now." Victoria says watching Ashley like a hawk, "I want you to suck on this and get it nice and wet for me."

Ashley slowly parts her lips and takes the head of Victoria's dildo into her mouth and starts to gently suck on it as she takes a hold of the base with one of her hands and closes her eyes.

"Eyes open." Victoria snaps causing Ashley to open her eyes and look up at her, "That's good bitch, now suck my cock. Suck my cock you cock sucking bitch! Take it deep into your whore mouth!"

As Victoria continues to 'encourage' her Ashley begins taking more and more of the fake cock in her mouth, obediently sucking and slobbering on it, the blow job becoming more wet and sloppy with every bob of the blonde's head.

Ashley very quickly is sucking Victoria's strap on like a pro and it is obvious that she has a talent for giving head as well as being used to taking large cocks into her mouth due to how easily Victoria's cock slides to the back of her throat and down to the point where Ashley's lips are actually touching her hand which is wrapped around the base.

Victoria smiles an ear to ear smile as she looks down at her slave very impressed at how good of a job she is doing due to her normally having to either force her other conquests to take more or it takes them forever to get anywhere near where Ashley is.

After a few more minutes of Ashley sucking on Victoria's dildo up to where her mouth meets her hand Ashley removes her hand from the base of the dildo and actually lowers her mouth all the way down until she is deep throating all 12 inches of the dildo. This shocks and impresses Victoria even more as she watches Ashley continue her relentless oral assault on her dildo, slobbering all over it, getting it ready for her pussy and ass unbeknown to her.

Part of Victoria is a little disappointed that she won't get to train Ashley's mouth to take big cocks in it as she adores making another woman deep throat for the first time, listening to them gag and choke on her cock as she forces it down their gullets. However another part of Victoria was pleased she had a slave who could clearly give great head to both a pussy and a cock, two things Victoria will spend a lot of time shoving in Ashley's mouth and because of the beautiful sight of her new slave on her knees and bobbing her head on her cock Victoria is in no mood to complain.

Despite how easy she is making it look Ashley is struggling with her gag reflex a little, especially with the whole 12 inches is buried deep within her throat, but Ashley is just about able to control herself.

As she passionately blows Victoria's strap on cock Ashley finds herself extremely grateful for her vast experience in sucking cock.

Ashley had been using her mouth to get what she wanted for years. Her blow job skills had bagged her modelling gigs, free tatoos, free plastic surgery, free travel, the diva search competition and the $250,000 that came with it. Of course none of those cocks she had suck previously could compare to the monster strapped around Victoria's waist right now, but enough of them had been big enough for her to need to learn how to deep throat, a skill she was so, so grateful for right now as she takes the giant cock down her gullet.

Only on very rare occasions does Ashley whore out her pussy or ass to get what she wanted, but none of those cocks had come close to Victoria's monster either and as she continues to suck the big dildo Ashley becomes more and more excited with the idea of having this huge dick pounding away at her holes. It's this thought far more than Victoria's words which encourage Ashley to completely devote herself to sucking that strap on cock, the diva search winner soon giving it the most passionate blow job of her life.

The sight of that passionate blow job combined with the incredible feeling of her slave's mouth on her cunt is enough to push Candice over the edge and, covering her mouth with her hand to muffle her scream, she cums in Mickie's mouth.

Hungry for her mistress's cum Mickie happily swallows Candice's cream before cleaning out her cunt, Mickie sliding her tongue as deep into the other woman as possible to make sure she gets every drop of her delicious juice.

Candice smiles dreamily as her slave swallows her offering, her eyes drifting from Victoria receiving a blow job from Ashley to Torrie and Trish. When Candice sees what her friend is up to she smiles again, pushing Mickie's face away from her pussy and silently beckons her to follow her.

A few moments before Candice comes from watching the blow job Torrie came, although since she had her eyes closed it was mostly because she was envisioning herself stuffing Trish's big round ass with a strap on dick. The other reason was that she was humping her incredibly horny pussy against Trish's soft bubble butt, and after banging her clit against it with such horny thoughts in her mind for so long it was inevitable that she was going to cum, and when she did her cum leaked out all over Trish's ass, joining her pussy juice.

As she came down from her climax Torrie gently rubs her pussy against Trish's cream covered ass and kisses her neck affectionately.

"Mmmmmmmm, your ass is so hot I didn't even need to fuck it with a strap on to make me cum... but I still can't wait to shove a nice big dildo up your ass." Torrie then smiled widely, "In fact, why should I wait?"

With that Torrie untangles herself from Trish, sneaks over to the bag of goodies and drags it over to were Trish is still tied up and helpless. Placing the bag behind her soon-to-be slave Torrie rummages through the bag, trying to decide which toy to use. Her strap on dildo is calling out to her, but Torrie wants to save strap on ass fucking Trish until she has broken her or is moments away from doing so. However while ruling out the strap on all the other dildos seem like they would be a perfect fit for Trish's pooper and Torrie is really struggling to choose which will be the lucky toy to get shoved up Trish's ass.

Finally Torrie just closes her eyes and randomly picks out a toy, one which once she opens her eyes she realises will be perfect.

It is then Torrie stands up and sees Candice staring at her, Mickie on all fours by her side.

For a moment Torrie is worried Candice will rat her out to Victoria for wanting to abuse one of Trish's holes when Trish has not yet been tamed and it is Victoria's turn, but Candice just grins mischievously, a clear sign that she is more than ok with what Torrie is doing.

After returning the smile Torrie walks round to Trish's front and sticks a 8 inch dildo in her face, stroking her face with the toy gently but threateningly.

"You see this Trish? This is going up your hot ass. And you're going to love it. I can tell just by looking at you you're a total anal whore who just can't get enough of it up her hot ass. Well don't worry Trish, when you're my slave you're going to get all the ass fucking an anal whore like you could ever want. And right now, I'm going to give you just a little taste of the ass fucking you're going to be constantly receiving as my slave." Torrie says, before giving the dildo a nice long lick up it's side and then taking it's head into her mouth and giving it a nice long suck.

After giving the toy a quick blow job Torrie walks around and kneels behind the blonde Canadian, hungrily licking her lips as she comes face-to-face with that big beautiful butt which is just begging to be fucked.

Trish whimpers into her gag again as she feels the butt plug being removed, her ass cheeks being spread apart and the dildo being placed at her slightly loosened back entrance.

Forcing herself to relax Trish prepares herself for the anal penetration but instead Torrie decides to torment her by rubbing the tip of the dildo up and down her ass crack.

Her torture becomes worse as Candice stands in front of her.

"Fetch my strap on slave and strap it on me." Candice clearly orders her kneeling pet.

Mickie's eyes light up and she eagerly crawls to the goodie bag, picks out Candice's strap on and takes it back to her in her mouth. She then holds it out, allowing her mistress to step into it before pulling it up and firmly attaching it around her mistress's waist.

"Good girl Mickie." Candice praises, before she presses her strap on against her slave's mouth, "Now suck it for me."

Without a moment's hesitation Mickie greedily swallows the head of Candice's strap on and begins bobbing her head on the toy, taking more and more of it with each bob until she is deep throating it, the whole time looking up at her mistress with total devotion in her eyes.

Candice smiles down at her eager little cock sucker and strokes her hair affectionately, loving the power trip she feels from having this skilled female wrestler sucking on her strap on cock in total submission to her.

Despite herself Trish can't help but become lost in the sight of her two best friends passionately sucking the strap on cocks of her enemies. It was a sight which should disgust her, just like all the other things she has been forced to watch since awaking, but like all those other things it is a disturbing turn on and so distracting Trish doesn't even notice when Torrie firmly press the dildo against her ass hole.

However Trish certainly notices when Torrie suddenly slams the dildo forwards, forcing Trish's butt hole to open so the head of the toy can enter her back passage.

Trish screams, but more from shock than from pain as the butt plug has loosened her ass up enough so it isn't entirely painful. It isn't entirely painful as the rest of the dildo slowly enters her back door either. In fact because of all the anal stimulation forced upon her it is possibly the most pleasurable anal invasion Trish has ever received and no matter how hard she tries she just can't stop herself from moaning.

"I knew it!" Torrie laughs as she begins to gently move the dildo in and out of Trish's rectum, "I knew you were a total anal whore who just can't get enough of it up her hot ass!"

Trish whimpers at this in between the moans she just can't control as the ass fucking gets underway.

"Oh yeah, a total anal whore!" Torrie says as she begins really going to town on Trish's ass.

Meanwhile Victoria was so engrossed in watching her slave suck her cock she hasn't even noticed her friends have started to seriously abuse the other two bitches, not that she would really cared if she had noticed, the sight before her is just too good. However as good as it is there is another part of Ashley's body she wants to get her dildo inside of.

"Alright that's enough." Victoria finally says.

Ashley looks back up at Victoria and slowly removes the fake cock from her mouth.

"Get back onto your back." Victoria tells her.

Ashley does as she is told knowing where the now well lubricated dildo is going and actually looking forward to it.

Once Ashley is in the position Victoria wants her to be in she walks over and get's down onto her knee's.

"Spread your legs." Victoria says looking Ashley in the eye able to tell she wants this as much as Victoria does.

Ashley spreads her legs and Victoria moves as close to Ashley's pussy as she can get. Once she is in place she takes the strap on in hand and presses the tip of it against Ashley's pussy, causing Ashley to moan in response.

"Is my bitch feeling horny?" Victoria asks smiling at Ashley.

"Yes." Ashley says nodding her head.

"Does she want me to fuck her with my strap on?" Victoria then asks.

"Yes." Ashley says again in response.

"Ok then." Victoria says deciding to see how badly Ashley wants to be fucked, "Take a hold of the dildo."

Ashley does as she is told reaching down and taking a hold of Victoria's fake cock.

"Now guide it into you. Guide my cock into your pussy." Victoria says with an ear to ear smile on her face as Ashley does what she is told and presses the dildo against her pussy lips.

Slowly the dildo begins to slide into Ashley causing her to gasp loudly as her pussy takes the head of Victoria's fake cock into her.

"That's a good little bitch." Victoria says smiling as she watches Ashley, "Now let go of it."

Ashley does and slowly Victoria starts to slide the dildo in and out of Ashley's pussy.

Ashley closes her eyes loving the feel of having Victoria's dildo inside of her while Victoria watches Ashley's pussy slowly take her massive dick inch by inch inside of her, stretching her out like never before, until she has the whole 12 inches inside of her.

"Very good." Victoria says as she takes a hold of Ashley's waist and starts to once again slowly fuck Ashley.

Victoria wants to give Ashley a really good and hard pussy pounding just like she gave her a really good and hard spanking however she holds herself back intentionally because not only does she want to give Ashley that she wants Ashley to want it want it so bad she will do exacterly what Mickie did and that is pledge herself to her.

So, using skills she has picked up from fucking many, many women, Victoria slowly stretches out Ashley's pussy, establishing a gentle and yet steady rhythm which she knows from experience she can keep up for hours, all night if she has too.

Ashley does her best to enjoy the slow and gentle fucking she is receiving from Victoria although she is surprised Victoria is being so slow and gentle considering the way she has treated her thus far. Although she is enjoying it Ashley is sure Victoria is up to something and although she herself is enjoying it deep down this isn't the kind of fucking Ashley is used to or wants. What Ashley really wants is for Victoria to fuck her hard and fast and deep just like she finger fucked her and spanked her earlier. Ashley realises that that is what Victoria is waiting for.

Victoria wants Ashley to beg her to fuck her hard in one last show of submission.

Despite part of her wanting to give in and submit to Victoria there is another part of her that wants to see how long Victoria can last fucking her this way, wondering if maybe this is one area where she can be the dominant one and Victoria can be her bitch.

Unfortunately the more time passes the hornier and more desperate Ashley herself becomes. However despite how horny she is getting she still refuses to submit and decides to make Victoria go faster a different way. So Ashley start to respond physically by moving herself up and down on Victoria's fake cock slowly getting faster and faster and faster.

Victoria see's what Ashley is doing and smiles as she stops fucking Ashley's pussy completely and simply leaves her fake cock inside of Ashley's body.

Surprised by Victoria stopping Ashley stops moving up and down on Victoria's dildo and looks up at her.

"So you want me to fuck you?" Victoria asks.

"Yes." Ashley says with a nod of her head.

"Yes what?" Victoria asks.

"Yes Mistress Victoria. I want you to fuck me." Ashley says knowing if she doesn't get what she wants soon she is going to go mad.

"What do I get if I fuck you?" Victoria asks.

"Anything." Ashley says already knowing what Victoria wants from her however she is getting to the point where she is willing to give her it if it means she get's what she wants in return.

"Anything?" Victoria asks her.

"Anything." Ashley says again.

"Will you be my slave?" Victoria asks.

Ashley looks at Victoria having known that that was coming.

"Yes." Ashley says willingly.

"How long for?" Victoria asks.

"As long as you want me." Ashley says.

"Forever?" Victoria asks.

"Forever." Ashley says.

"Then say it." Victoria demands, "Beg to be my slave forever."

Ashley is so tempted to do what Victoria wants the words are practically on the tip of her tongue and yet there is something holding her back something deep down stopping her from saying the words she knows Victoria wants to hear.

"Still need a bit more convincing?" Victoria asks.

After a few seconds of waiting for a response Victoria starts to once again fuck Ashley's pussy with her dildo starting off slow and gentle to begin with until she get's into a steady pace and once she does she starts to fuck Ashley harder and faster until she is pounding Ashley's pussy with every ounce of strength, determined to have Ashley say the word she wants to hear.

Victoria has broken thousands of little sluts over the years and turned them all into her whimpering little slaves and Ashley will be no different. She will submit just like the rest of them and then Victoria will use and abuse Ashley as she see's fit until, like the rest of them, she becomes bored with her at which point she will toss her aside like the piece of trash she is.

However Victoria has been looking for a permanent submissive slut that she can have her way with night after night while on the road and given Ashley's convenience as a fellow WWE diva it would be unlikely she would get rid of her any time soon. In fact Victoria can imagine keeping the little slut around for a very long time, perhaps for the rest of her WWE career.

Before that though Victoria knows she needs to break every single last ounce of willpower in Ashley's body, and from the look in the blonde's eyes she is only moments away from doing it which is more than enough motivation for the far more dominant woman to somehow increase the power of her pussy pounding, making Ashley moan, groan and writhe beneath her.

As Victoria starts to really pound into her whatever is or was holding Ashley back disappears and she is now completely willing to give in to Victoria as she wraps her legs around her and holds onto her tightly as she continues to slam into her.

Even after everything that has happened so far tonight, and everything she knew about the other woman previously, Ashley can't believe just how dominant Victoria is.

The way she is pounding into her is almost superhuman, by far faster and harder than any man who's ever fucked her. No man Ashley has ever been with could even compare to this display of power and dominance. It makes her feel so weak and submissive... like a total bitch... like a slave.

Suddenly Ashley finds herself wanting to become Victoria's slave more badly than she's ever wanted anything before in her life but she is honestly not sure if she can actually bring herself to cross the line and submit to this dominant woman. She wants too, but she is afraid of what will happen to her if she does. So Ashley just lays on her back moaning, groaning and writhing as she is ploughed harder and faster than ever before, with a bigger cock than ever before, the whole time staring up into the eyes of this dominant woman with wonder and amazement.

A few feet away Mickie is also laying on her back staring up at the woman pounding into her, only her eyes are filled with love and total devotion for her wonderful mistress.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers