Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,997 Followers

Trish nods her head.

"Beg for me to do it." Torrie says smiling from ear to ear.

Trish grits her teeth.

"Please Mistress Torrie... could you please fuck my pussy." Trish begs.

Torrie takes Trish's hips in her hands and lifts her up and slams her back down on her fake cock, repeating the process, moving her hips back and forward while at the same time lifting Trish up and down on her dildo, making sure she is slamming her hips upwards at the same time she is forcing Trish downwards so that her strap on is going as deep and as hard into Trish's twat as possible.

As a result of this rapidly increased pace Trish begins crying out loudly in pleasure, which causes Torrie to fuck Trish harder, which in turn makes Trish crying out louder, which then makes Torrie fuck her harder, and so on and so on until the two women were fucking so brutally their friends thought they would break the steel chair they were sitting on, and be heard all across town Trish is screaming so loudly.

Of course their friends were enjoying the show too much to even think about stopping it, Trish looks too out of it to care, and there is no way in hell Torrie is stopping, not when she's having so much fun.

Normally Torrie loves fucking other women like this, or in any other position or way for that matter, but this is easily one of the hottest fucks of her life as she has the mighty multiple time women's champion Trish Stratus bouncing on her dick like a total whore, and make no mistake, that is exactly how Trish is acting. In fact Torrie is sure whores have more self-respect an Trish seemed to right now, the blonde Canadian doing everything she could to help Torrie slam fuck her brains out.

There were only a few things that could make this better. One way would be if Torrie could go back to smacking Trish's big bubble butt or those big bouncing titties. Another would be if she could grab a double handful of those big boobs and switch between squeezing, pinching, tweaking, licking and sucking those delicious looking treats. Unfortunately any of those options would mean Torrie would have to let go of Trish's waist, which would mean the fucking would slow down and Torrie couldn't have that, even if it didn't slow down by much, because Torrie is determined to do the only other thing she can think of which would make this better, and to do that she has too get Trish on the edge of an orgasm, ideally as soon as possible.

What Torrie didn't know is that not only is Trish on the edge of an orgasm but she has been on the edge for quite sometime now.

Shortly after the hard fucking began Trish had felt her body racing towards climax, but she held it off so she could enjoy more of the wonderful pussy pounding she is receiving.

When the vibrator had been shoved in her pussy, and the butt plug had been shoved up her ass, Trish had tried desperately to stop herself from cumming so she wouldn't have to deal with the humiliation of being forced to cum because of her three enemies, but the endless pleasure had been too much and eventually she had submitted to it, allowing her body to the climax over and over until it was painful.

The thought of cumming yet again is almost painful, Trish's tired pussy aching from all the abuse it has gotten but the pleasure she is receiving is far outweighing any discomfort she might have been feeling, and now she found herself trying to prevent her climax like she had done when she first got here, but this time Trish isn't doing it to try and keep a little of her dignity, she's doing it so she can feel more heavenly pleasure.

It's not like she has much dignity left to keep anyway, in fact even as she loses herself to the fucking a small part of Trish is still crying at her humiliation, the WWE women's champion reduced to acting like a total whore by a diva who couldn't lace her boots, and yet none of it truly matters to her, nothing matters except the pleasure.

For a while it remains heavenly, but soon the build up begins taking its toll on Trish. She fights it for as long as she can, even as it slowly becomes agonising to hold off, until finally it is more painful not to cum than to hold off, at which point Trish stops holding back and allows herself to cum... or at least she tries too.

Just as Trish feels herself about to crash over the edge Torrie suddenly starts slowing down both her own thrusts and Trish's thanks to the firm grip she still has on Trish's waist.

Trish whimpers and tries to slam herself down harder on the fake dick, but Torrie's grip on her waist seems vicelike and no matter how much she tries Trish just can't break the grip and get the little added power she needs behind those thrusts to make her cum.

Maybe if her body wasn't so weak from all the sexual activity Trish could break Torrie's grip, or at least slap Torrie in the face to make her break the grip, but as she looks into Torrie's eyes a humbled Trish can't seem to do anything but whimper and beg, "Pl... please Mistress... make me cum..."

"You wanna cum bitch?" Torrie asks, "You wanna cum? Well then you're going to have to beg to be my slave forever."

Even though she had seen it coming Trish still whimpers at Torrie's words, not because she's not going to get to cum because she refuses to submit, but because she needs to cum so badly now she can do nothing but submit. She had before earlier, but this was different as like the other two divas before her Trish is expected to submit not just for one fuck session before trying to get away, but for life, and yet she can't stop herself from doing what Torrie wants.

"I... I... I want to be your slave Mistress Torrie, I want to be your slave forever." Trish whimpers softly.

"Not nearly good enough." Torrie growls, "Say it again, and this time mean it!"

Trish swallows, closes her eyes and then says as firmly as she can, "I... I want to be your slave Mistress Torrie, I want to be your slave forever."

"Still not good enough." Torrie says, "I want to hear you begging. I want to hear you begging to be my slave. I want to hear you tell me you want to be my slave, that you need to be my slave. I want you to tell me what deep down you know to be the truth. I want you to tell me I've broken you and turned you into a submissive little slut. I want you to tell me how you now long to be owned by a dominating Mistress like me, how you want to be nothing but my slave and serve me. I want you to tell me how much you want to spend the rest of your days spreading your legs for me. I want you to tell me how much you want me to own you, how much you want me to own every hole on your body and use them all for my pleasure. I want you to look me in the eye, tell me I've won, and now you want to be my slave forever. Tell me bitch or I swear I'll fuck you all night and never let you cum!"

"No, no please, please don't do that Mistress Torrie, please, I need to cum so bad, please just let me cum, I'll... I'll do anything... I'll..." Trish closes her eyes and then opens them again as tears run down her cheeks like a river, "I'll be your slave forever I swear."

"Then beg for it like I told you to do you stupid whore!" Torrie snaps, surprising even her fellow Devils with her dominance.

"I... I... I want to be your slave Mistress Torrie, I want to be your slave forever. I need to be your slave forever. I need it because... because you've broken me and turned me into a submissive little slut who longs to be owned by a dominating Mistress like you. I just want to be your slave and serve you Mistress Torrie. I want to spend the rest of my days spreading my legs for you. I want you to own me, I want you to own every hole on my body and use them all for your pleasure. You... you win. I want to be your slave forever. Now please, make me cum. I'll be your slave forever if you just make me cum."

Torrie grins widely at Trish's total submission, savours the moment, and then gives the other blonde what she wants, Torrie pulling Trish down hard on to her cock while at the same time hammering into Trish's pussy with all her might.

Trish cries out in pleasure and throws all her weight behind some thrusts of her own which are perfectly in time with Torrie's, the fucking becoming brutal as a result, both WWE divas becoming completely lost in it to the point where they resembled animals in heat.

For a few wonderful moments Trish reaches a sexual high she's never been on before, the women's champion feeling overwhelmed with the pure heaven of having Torrie continuously pound into her over and over and over again, Trish loving every minute of it, acting like a total slut for it and not caring who saw, until finally she feels her whole body begin to shake and she screams out loud as she cums like never before.

The powerful climax is quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Trish being fucked into a happy vegetable state by Torrie who continues to lift up and down like she is some sort of rag doll while constantly pounding her pussy, the horny 'Devil' continuing her brutal assault on the other diva, partly because she wants to give her new slave the best fucking of her life, but mostly because she wants to cum herself.

After giving Trish half a dozen orgasms Torrie gets what she wants and while her climax isn't as powerful as the ones Trish is experiencing it is still powerful enough to force her to slow down her fucking and, seeing this as a good opportunity to move on, Torrie uses the grip she still has one Trish's waist to slowly bring the fucking to an end, both divas gasping for breath and sweating like crazy as Trish finally came to rest on Torrie's lap.

"What are you?"

The question came after both blondes have finally stopped gasping, and immediately Trish knows exactly what Torrie is asking and blushes furiously because of it.

There is still part of her which wants to fight but she's too tired and everything Torrie is doing to her just feels too good.

"I'm... I'm your slave." Trish answers softly.

Torrie grins widely and pulls Trish into a deep kiss, her new slave opening her mouth to accept her invading tongue right away.

For almost a minute Torrie completely dominates Trish's mouth with her tongue until she pulls away with a grin as the room fills with the sound of clapping and cheering.

Looking over at her friends Torrie's grin grows wider as she sees Candice and Victoria clapping and cheering, Mickie quickly joining in and then Ashley doing the same.

"Oh my God that was awesome!" Candice exclaims.

"You totally showed that bitch who's boss." Victoria adds proudly.

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet... because I'm about to really show the mighty Trish Stratus who's boss by fucking her up the ass." Torrie declares, turning her attention from her friends, who happily cheer her at this news, to her new slave who looks embarrassed and horrified, "What, you just said you wanted me to own every one of your holes and use them for my pleasure, didn't you?"

"Y... yes Mistress Torrie..." Trish mumbles.

"Well don't just sat there looking stupid, get up, turn around and present your slave ass to me. Show me what I now fucking own." Torrie says.

Trish whimpers softly in response but does as she's told, slowly lifting herself up and off the strap on cock and turning around so she is now facing the watching divas while her ass is eyelevel with her mistress.

"Bend over." Torrie says after licking her lips hungrily at the sight before her, "Bend over, grab onto your knees and stick your ass out so you're really presenting that hot piece of slave ass."

This time Trish grits her teeth before obeying, sticking her ass directly in Torrie's face before gasping as her ass receives a huge double smack.

There is a brief pause between when Trish sticks her ass in Torrie's face and when Trish's ass gets double smacked as for a few seconds Torrie just stares at the delicious looking round booty she has lusted after for so long, the delicious looking round booty of Trish Stratus, the delicious looking round booty of Trish Stratus which she now owns. As this fact sinks in Torrie raises both hands as high as she can and brings them down hard on Trish's vulnerable butt cheeks.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, this has to be the most delicious piece of slave ass I've ever seen!" Torrie moans, giving Trish's ass another big double smack before she begins lovingly groping it, "Such big, round, meaty cheeks, mmmmm, and that tight looking hole between them, just begging to be fucked..."

Torrie then suddenly spreads Trish's cheeks wide, spits on her ass hole and then quickly grabs onto Trish's waist with one hand while with the other she grips firmly to her strap on dildo.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me Trish. Present your ass hole for your Mistress, make sure you give her the best view possible of your back door opening up for your Mistress's cock.

Trish blushes at the command but does as she's told, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks wide while staying bent over.

"Good, now lower your ass on my cock as slowly as you can. I want to savour the sight of your obviously cock hungry ass swallowing the head of my strap on dick before gobbling up the rest of it." Torrie says lustfully, her eyes glued to her cock pressing up against Trish's ass hole.

Torrie's eyes remained locked on Trish's butt hole as it slowly opens, Trish grimacing slightly as she slowly but firmly forces herself downwards, both blondes letting out a little gasp, although one was from pain and the other from pleasure, as Trish's back door opened up and allowed Torrie's strap on to pass through it and into Trish's ass.

Once the head of the dick is up her ass Trish takes a few moments to get used to the feeling before she lowers herself further down on the cock, grateful for being allowed to go at her own pace so that she could minimise the pain.

Despite the size of the strap on it isn't long before Trish finds herself sitting on Torrie's lap with every single inch of that dildo buried in her backside.

"Wow, did you see how easily Trish took that cock up her ass?" Candice giggles.

"Oh yeah, she's a anal slut for sure." Victoria laughs.

For a few moments Torrie says nothing and just continues to stare at Trish's ass, until finally she says, "Fuck yourself. Fuck that hot slave ass on my cock."

Knowing this was coming Trish began lifting herself upwards, which she found a little awkward in her current position so she let go of her butt cheeks to try and get a better balance.

"No! Keep those ass cheeks spread. I want the best view possible of your ass hole sliding up and down on my cock." Torrie says.

Trish grits her teeth a little but her hands quickly return to her butt cheeks so she can spread them wide again for Torrie's enjoyment while she slowly moves herself up and down, the humiliated women's champion slowly moving herself upwards until only the head of the cock is still in her ass and then just as slowly moves back down until every single inch of that massive dildo is back inside her rectum, the blonde Canadian repeating this process over and over as she is forced to sodomise herself on her new mistress's big dick.

Back when she was a fitness model Trish had used her body all the time to get what she wanted, which included her big bubble butt. It had been the losing of her anal cherry which had gotten Trish her first front cover, and when she got to the WWE her big ass, along with her big tits, continued to serve Trish well until she started developing as a wrestler. It took awhile but Trish managed to turn herself into a serious competitor who didn't need to secretly use her body to get what she wanted, and now it had been years since she needed to use her body or take it in the ass, and Trish could have been very happy not doing either one of those things ever again. Sure on occasion she had enjoyed fucking to get what she wanted because she got to fuck a hot guy for a change or whoever she was with surprised her with a decent fucking but most of the time she ended up letting some unattractive loser fuck her for a quick couple of boring minutes. Anal was even worse as it was not just unsatisfying but painful too, horribly so if the guy butt fucked her too hard. Ass fucking hadn't even been enjoyable with a hot guy, the fact it only lasted a few minutes being it's only plus... or at least, that's what it had been like before.

Considering her previous experience with anal Trish had been horrified when Vince's Devils had shoved a butt plug up her ass, and even more so when Torrie started using various different dildos to ass fuck her, but then to Trish's amazement Torrie violating her ass suddenly turned into the best sex of her life. Sure there had been a vibrator in her pussy but there could be no denying that the majority of the overwhelming pleasure had come from the relentless anal assault, mainly because the orgasms Trish received as Torrie gleefully sodomised her were vastly more powerful than the orgasms the vibrator forced out of her on its own. Of course the vibrator hadn't been on its own, there had been clamps on her nipples and a vibrating butt plug in her ass which added to her stimulation, and because of this when Torrie had originally fucked her up the ass Trish's butt hole had been loosened, relaxed and stimulated like never before meaning that not only did Trish's ass relax to its invasion in record time, but the pain was soon gone completely and was replaced by pleasure Trish hadn't thought possible.

Since the butt plug had been removed Trish's ass had returned to normal so taking Torrie's dildo had been just as painful as anal sex had always been, except now Trish knew the pleasure that awaited her if this butt fucking continued long enough. After all this cock would never go soft meaning that it was inevitable her ass would be given up enough time to relax and eventually become stimulated, and when that happened Trish would feel the ecstasy she had felt last time Torrie fucked her in the ass. The thought of it caused her to let out a little whimper which was a mixture of pain, humiliation and longing, a whimper which didn't go unnoticed by her mistress.

"Awwww, what's the matter Trish? My cock too big for your slave ass?" Torrie taunts, slapping Trish's ass when the other blonde only whimpers in response, "Answer me bitch! What the hell are you whimpering about?"

There were many things Trish could have said to answer that question but she is far too broken to complain and she doesn't want to admit she's looking forward to the pleasure this anal violation might give her, which leaves her with one option which isn't much better than the others but it's all she's got.

"I've... I've never taken a cock this big in my ass before Mistress Torrie. It hurts." Trish admits.

"It hurts, awwww, poor baby, taking my cock up your ass hurts." Torrie mocks, before slapping Trish's ass again, "Pathetic bitch! I must have got the weakest bitch of this group of sluts because I swear Mickie and Ashley didn't make as much fuss when Candice and Victoria took their asses. They took it up their slutty asses and loved it like good little slaves, and yet here you are, the six time WWE women's champion Trish Stratus, whining and crying like a little bitch because... you... can't... take... my... big... fat... cock... up... your... stupid... slave... ass!"

At the end of her last sentence Torrie pause between each word to deliver a vicious smack to Trish's still sore backside, the tired and debased women's champion crying out with each hit and then gently sobbing in pain and humiliation as the brief spanking came to an end.

"Pathetic is definitely the right word." Victoria laughs.

"What do you think Mickie? What do you think of your precious idol Trish Stratus now?" Candice asks her slave as she holds her in her arms.

MTL17
MTL17
1,997 Followers