Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"I think Mistress Victoria is right Mistress Candy, Trish is pathetic. I can't believe I ever idolised her. But she isn't my idol anymore, you are Mistress Candy, and you're a better idol than Trish ever was." Mickie says.

"Awwww." Candice coos, happily pulling Mickie into a deep kiss to reward her for her words.

"You hear that Trish? Both my friends and yours seem to think your pathetic, and their right aren't they? Aren't they?" Torrie says, smacking Trish's beaten backside again.

"Yes. I'm... I'm pathetic." Trish whimpers, willing to say or do anything to stop her aching ass from receiving any more punishment.

"Mm, well since you can at least admit it I'm going to reward you. Lift your ass all the way off my cock and present your ass hole to me. Make sure you keep your ass cheeks nice and spread so I can get some lube into your pathetic ass hole." Torrie orders.

While her ass had begun slowly relaxing to it's violation Trish isn't about to turn down some lubricant so she does as she's told, the head of Torrie's strap on coming out of her butt hole with a soft popping sound as she pulls her ass up so it's eye level with Torrie's face.

Trish waits for the feeling of soft gel being poured into and/or rubbed into her ass hole which she can tell is gaping slightly, Trish expecting Torrie to grab some lube from that bag of toys underneath the chair, but instead the women's champion hears a sound and then feels some kind of liquid fall into her open back hole. For a few seconds she wonders what it is, and then Trish blushes as she realises Torrie has just spat into her gaping butt hole.

"There, now get your whore ass back on my cock, and if you're good maybe I'll give you a little more." Torrie says with a wicked smile as she leans back and holds her dildo steadily upwards for Trish to impale her ass on it again.

Torrie then watches as Trish does as she's told and slowly lowers herself back down on the cock, the head passing through her only now starting to close butt hole with not too much difficulty and the rest sliding in with only a few gasps and whimpers from the women's champion before the ass fucking resumes just as it had been before with Trish submissively riding Torrie's strap on with her ass.

Not long after Trish has settled back into a rhythm Torrie orders the other diva back off the cock so she can spit directly into her slave's ass hole again, Torrie repeating this process over and over, in doing so lubing up Trish's rectum and making sure her spit got shoved into the very deepest depths of Trish's bowels as a result of the butt fucking, a perverted fact which got Torrie really hot. Then again just about everything about the situation got Torrie really hot.

Only a few moments ago Torrie didn't think it was possible for things to get hotter as she had the mighty Trish Stratus bent over and presenting her big beautiful bubble butt to Torrie, the WWE women's champion offering her ass to her as something Torrie could use for her pleasure as a sign of her submission. It had been so hot Torrie had just sat there for a few long seconds completely lost in the moment before she had been able to come to her senses and move on to a moment which was almost just as hot with Trish slowly taking Torrie's big strap on up her butt and anally riding it, the whole time making gasps, cries and whimpers which were music to Torrie's ears.

Torrie loves many different sexual positions but one of her favourites is getting another woman to impale her own ass hole on Torrie's strap on cock. Making another woman ride a dildo with her pussy was good too, and Torrie had loved making Trish do that, but this was even hotter as she was making the other woman not just fuck herself but fuck herself in the ass, and the fact that she is doing this to the record breaking women's champion Trish Stratus only makes it hotter.

Just when Torrie didn't think it could get any hotter she made Trish get up while spreading her ass cheeks, revealing her once tight looking ass hole could no longer close itself up properly after having Torrie's huge fake prick stretching it out, leaving it with no choice but to take Torrie's saliva inside when Torrie decided to give it a little lube before making Trish returned to violating her ass on the huge poll strapped between her legs.

The last time she had butt fucked Trish with all those dildos Torrie had been too horny to do anything but viciously assault Trish's rectum, moved from toy to toy savagely slamming Trish's shit pipe in her quest to completely destroy Trish's helpless pooper. She hadn't really taken the time to savour the moment and really enjoy what she was doing. Ok that isn't true, she had enjoyed the hell out of last night, but this time she is in no rush and spends a very long time watching lustfully has Trish's spread ass cheeks slowly slide up and down on her cock, Torrie losing herself from the beautiful sight of Trish's ass hole spread widely around the invading shaft while enjoying every little sound Trish makes, the slow and gentle sodomy going on, and on, and on, Torrie only pausing it so she could spit into Trish's ass hole again, mostly for her own enjoyment at this point.

Torrie could have happily continued making Trish sodomise herself on her strap on like this for hours, but just from a couple of glances it is clear her friends and their slaves were eager for her to give Trish a harder ass fucking, partly because they wanted to see it but also partly, and in Candice's case mostly, because they wanted Trish's breaking in to be over with so they could get down to some fucking themselves. As for Trish it couldn't be clearer from the fact that her whimpers and cries of pain have slowly turned into her moans and groans of pleasure that she wants a harder ass fucking, perhaps more than anyone here, and Torrie is happy to give it to her... after a little more humiliation that is.

"Mmmmmm, that looks so fucking hot." Torrie giggles after spitting into Trish's stretched shit hole yet again, "Your ass hole looks so fucking hot right now, mmmmmm, in fact go over there and show our friends. Show them how pretty your little ass hole looks all stretched out and loose thanks to my big fat cock."

Blushing at Torrie's words Trish then lets out a soft gasp in shock and pain as the moment after she lets go of her ass cheeks to do as she's told Torrie gives her a degrading slap on the ass to send her on her way.

Trish grit her teeth at this treatment, but it brings back a certain awareness which she had lost and wouldn't have if it hadn't been for that butt slap.

The biggest is Trish suddenly realises that for once none of Vince's Devils are near her and there is nothing holding her down and stopping her from running to the door. Sure she is tired from all the fucking but she's also on a adrenaline rush thanks to being forced to violate her own ass hole on Torrie's strap on and she could probably make it to the door without the Devils catching her, and even if they caught her she could probably fight them off long enough to get to the door. In fact Trish could probably kick all their asses. After all she is the WWE women's champion. She could certainly take out Torrie and Candice, and while Victoria would be more of a challenge she had beaten her before and she could do it again. After what the humiliation these three bitches had put her through Trish certainly had the motivation to do it, and even if she didn't succeed she should try for fucks stakes. Trish should kick their asses or die trying, anything to avoid any more of this humiliation... and yet she didn't.

Instead of kicking ass Trish spread ass, obediently walking up to the four watching women, turning around, bending over and spreading her ass cheeks wide so they could see her destroyed back door.

"Mmmmm, that's so pretty." Candice says, staring lustfully at Trish's gaping ass hole "Isn't that pretty Victoria?"

"It's alright." Victoria says, secretly thinking Candice and Torrie are right but not wanting to even slightly complement her hated rival, even if she has been turned into Torrie's slave.

"Alright! What are you talking about, Trish's ass hole is so much better than alright. It's fucking hot. I mean look at it, it's all stretched out and loose in testament to just how good a job Torrie has done totally owning Trish's ass, that gaping butt hole just begging to be owned again, mmmmmm, it makes me want to fuck Trish up the ass myself, or at least fuck Mickie up the ass." Candice says excitedly.

"Like you need an excuse to fuck a bitch up the ass." Victoria says dryly.

"True, but that doesn't mean Trish's ass hole is any less hot. And it's not just her ass hole either, I mean just look at her, the mighty women's champion Trish Stratus bent over and spreading her ass cheeks like a good little housebroken slave." Candice says.

"Housebroken, I practically have this bitch fully trained already." Torrie says proudly.

"Oh really?" Victoria challenges.

"Really." Torrie answers.

"Well let's just test that theory out." Victoria says, before turning her attention to Trish, "Who owns your ass hole bitch?"

There's a few long moments of silence as Trish is first a little unsure what to say, than a little too embarrassed to say it, but ultimately forcing herself to in case not doing so might lead to another spanking.

"M... Mistress Torrie..." Trish mumbles, and then adds slightly louder when the silence continues, "Mistress Torrie owns my ass hole."

Victoria then turns to Ashley.

Ashley looks worried for a second and then stutters, "You... you own my ass hole Mistress Victoria."

Victoria then turns to Mickie.

"Mistress Candy owns my ass hole." Mickie says proudly before turning to look at Candice, "You own my ass hole Mistress Candy, and every other part of me."

"Looks like Candice is the one with a already fully trained slave." Torrie laughs, "But I get your point Victoria, and don't worry, I'm going to be firm with Trish and make sure she's well-trained, but for right now, I feel like doing some serious butt pounding. So how about it, you guys want to see me totally owning Trish's ass hole?"

"Fuck yeah!" Candice and Victoria say together.

"Pound that bitch's ass." Candice hoops.

"Destroy it." Victoria says.

"Oh, don't worry I will." Torrie says before turning her attention to her slave, "Trish, stop spreading your ass cheeks a second and look at me."

Unsure of herself Trish did as she is told, slowly straightening up and awkwardly looking into the eyes of the woman who had sexually dominated and humiliated her.

Torrie looks into Trish's eyes and smiles, "I always wanted to say this right to your face... get down on your hands and knees like the bitch you are Trish so I can fuck you up the ass!"

Trish blushes and grits her teeth, but does as she's told, slowly turning around and getting down onto all fours.

"Face the others. I want you to have to look our friends in the eye as you take it in the ass for me like a bitch." Torrie says.

Again Trish blushes, grits her teeth, and does as she's told, which makes Torrie smile as she kneels down behind her. Trish's ass hole is finally starting to return to normal, the sight of it catching Torrie's attention for a few seconds before she grabs hold of her strap on and presses the tip of it to Trish's only just closing back door.

Just as she's about to penetrate Trish's pooper Torrie suddenly stops and smiles as a wicked thought comes to her, "Mickie, Ashley, could you two come over here for a minute?"

The two broken slaves look to their Mistresses for permission and both Candice and Victoria give it by nodding their heads before then following their slaves over to the two ready for butt fucking blondes.

"Mickie, Ashley, would you two spread Trish's ass cheeks for me?" Torrie asks.

Both slaves know it's not a request and after seeing the smiling looks on their own mistresses's faces they do as they're told, Mickie kneeling down on the left and Ashley kneeling down on the right, each taking a ass cheek in hand before spreading it as wide as they could.

Torrie smiles and presses her strap on firmly against Trish's butt hole, "Now, I know you two look up to Trish, or at least used to, but whenever you think of her from now on I want you to think of this... my... big... fat... strap on... dick... sliding... deep... into... her... ass hole... in a sign of her total... utter... and complete submission to me."

As Torrie is talking she began pushing forwards, the head of her cock forcing its way past Trish's loosened anal ring on the first pause and then Torrie adding an inch or two of dildo into Trish's rectum on every pause after that. Once she is finished speaking she only has to give one more sharp thrust before Trish has all 12 inches of cock back up her butt, Torrie turning her attention from Trish's ass hole to Mickie and Ashley once it is done, smiling as she sees them staring at Trish's shit hole stretched out around her strap on.

"So, what do you guys think of you're leader now? Is she still worthy to be called your mentor?" Torrie asks.

"No, Mistress Candy is my mentor now. Trish is just pathetic." Mickie says.

"Yeah, she's pathetic, and a lousy leader." Ashley says, "She led us right into being slaves... not that I don't love being your slave Mistress Victoria, I swear I do, I'm just saying she sucks as a leader if this is where she ends up."

Victoria frowns at her quickly making excuses slave before smiling, "I definitely think Trish sucks and I think Torrie needs to show her that. Seriously, enough stalling, ass fuck this bitch Torrie. Show her she's nothing compared to us. Destroy her ass and show her who's boss."

"You want to see a ass fucking? Slaves, let go of Trish's cheeks. She's about to get her ass destroyed." Torrie says, grabbing tightly onto Trish's waist once the slaves have a go of her and pulling back so that all most or all of her strap on is pulled out of Trish's ass before slamming back in with all her might.

Trish cries out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Torrie starts roughly fucking her ass, Trish's rear passage feeling as though it's being split in two because of this suddenly brutal sodomising the WWE women's champion is now forced to endure.

It's a little surprising considering just how long Torrie had spent making Trish stretch out her own shit hole on that massive strap on dick but the suddenly very rough ass fucking causes Trish a lot of pain and discomfort at first, her back passage just not used to taking this type of assault. It continues to be painful for a while as Torrie somehow continues to increase the pace until the sound of her thighs smacking off Trish's ass cheeks is echoing throughout the room, at which point Torrie finally stops increasing the pace of the pooper pounding, although Trish suspects that is only because Torrie is now fucking her up the ass as hard as she can.

Ironically although her butt is being roughly abused like never before it seems to get a chance to adjust, and the pain slowly goes away leaving Trish with only the discomfort which quickly goes to, replaced by something else... pure, mind numbing pleasure.

It's the pleasure Trish has been expecting given her previous anal fun with Torrie but even though it didn't seem possible this is somehow even better than before.

A 'big' part of that had to be the sheer size of the gigantic dildo banging its way through Trish's bowels, something Trish could really appreciate now her ass has loosened up, but as they say it's not the size it's how you use it, and Torrie definitely knew how to use it. The other blonde is fucking Trish better than any of her former lovers by far, which was true before when Torrie had been fucking her pussy, but as good as Torrie had been sitting down she is even better upright and fully in control. Sure, to the untrained eye it looks like Torrie is just destroying Trish's ass hole, but in reality she is moving her hips in angles to give Trish more stimulation and using every inch of the toy to get as deep into Trish's back passage as it could go, using the entire strap on to butt fuck Trish in a way which maximises her pleasure.

Torrie had given Trish several ass fuckings nearly as good as this with the various different dildos she had used the other day on her ass, but none of those dildos can compare to the size of the monster ruining Trish's rectum right now.

Another big difference, in fact the main difference to those butt fuckings to this butt fucking is the humiliation factor.

Last time Torrie sodomised her the only comfort to Trish's dignity was that nobody but Torrie was really focusing on her. Candice had been fucking Mickie, Victoria had been fucking Ashley, even Torrie took a break from focusing on Trish to get her pussy eaten by Mickie, but now was a very different story.

Torrie is clearly focused only on giving Trish the butt fucking of a lifetime while the other four women had returned to their places after watching Torrie fill Trish's ass back up with strap on dick and were now watching intently. They had been watching her all through the fucking of course, but while before Trish could at least pretend they won't there she isn't even given the option this time. In fact when she tried lowering her head and looking down at the start of the hard pooper pounding Torrie had pulled Trish up by the hair and ordered her to keep looking at their friends. Trish had done as she was told and it somehow made being fucked up the ass by a woman she had previously thought of as inferior even worse, although it's unlikely Trish will ever be able to look down on Torrie after being so brutally butt fucked by the other diva.

Looking up into her friend's eyes, or perhaps that's former friend's eyes, Trish saw anger in Ashley's eyes, the diva search winner clearly blaming Trish for there current predicament, while there is also a surprising amount of lust in those eyes directed both at herself and Torrie which is surprising to Trish as she thought Ashley had been totally straight before this nightmare began.

On the other hand Trish had been wondering about Mickie's sexuality, although she was still surprised how quickly her now former biggest fan embraced her role as Candice's slave, Mickie staring at her and Torrie with lust mixed perhaps with a little jealousy, although it isn't clear whether Mickie is jealous of Torrie for getting to fuck Trish's ass or whether she's jealous of Trish getting her ass fucked by Torrie. Candice, who is behind Mickie so she can once again play with her slave, has a similar look on her face, although Trish is pretty sure Candice is jealous of Torrie and wants to be the one fucking the WWE women's champion in the ass.

As for Victoria, the smug grin she has got on her face has Trish on the verge of tears as it clearly shows Victoria loves the fact that one of her greatest ever rivals is now being fucked up the ass and turned into another woman's slave, and not even another decent woman's wrestler at that but a playboy cover model who Trish should be able to beat with ease, and yet instead of kicking Torrie's butt Trish is getting her butt fucked by Torrie... her new mistress.

This is by far the most humiliating moment of Trish's entire life, a fact she can't escape from even as the pleasure of the ass pounding becomes overwhelming thanks to the looks of the other four women.

While this is the most humiliating moment of Trish's life it's one of the greatest moments of Torrie's life, Torrie feeling as if she's in heaven as she continues fucking the WWE women's champion up the ass.

Torrie has imagined this so many times, the six times women's champion Trish Stratus on her hands and knees before her, Torrie slamming a huge strap on in and out of that tight little hole in between Trish's butt cheeks, Torrie anally fucking the diva who was arguably at the very tippy top of the food chain in the women's division and turning her into her slave.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers