Vince's Devil's Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"She hasn't done anything to earn a really hard spanking?" Torrie says in disbelief.

"What about getting in our way? I think she deserves a really hard spanking for associating herself with Ashley and Trish." Victoria says, turning her attention back to Torrie, "Don't you?"

Torrie turns her head and looks at Victoria nodding her head in agreement as she turns to look back at Candice.

Candice looks at her two best friends able to tell that they are not going to let up on this until she starts laying into Mickie hard and so Candice starts to spank Mickie a little harder in an attempt to please her two best friends.

"That's better." Victoria says with a smile.

Candice does her best to ignore Victoria's praise, not liking the fact that she has to hurt Mickie due to the fact that she doesn't really have anything against her or Ashley or even Trish for that matter. Just like the only reason Mickie is getting a hard spanking is due to her association with Trish and Ashley the only reason Candice has a problem with Trish, Ashley and Mickie is due to her association with Victoria and Torrie.

Of course Candice does actually like giving a spanking, it's just she prefers the light, gentle type of spanking she had given Mickie moments ago. Torrie and especially Victoria loves beating an ass until it is bright red and would find any excuse to do so, but Candice thought that was counter-productive to slave training. When a slave had been good like Mickie had been she should be treated well. If she misbehaved, then you spanked her really hard, showing the slave her behaviour was unacceptable. This gave slaves the proper motivation they needed. Finding any excuse to brutally bruise their butts just undermined spanking as a punishment and the mistress/slave relationship as a whole.

Despite her worries the hard spanking is unnecessary and her hesitance to hurt her new slave Candice finds some fun in the hard spanking... a lot of fun actually.

While Candice doesn't enjoy causing pain to the extent that her teammates do she does like to cause a little bit of pain on occasion, and Mickie has a butt that was made to be spanked. It's so round and fleshy... not fat but big enough so that when she hits it Mickie's ass cheeks rippled a little for about a second or two, as if someone has just thrown a stone into water. It's kind of hypnotic, and hot. Also her meaty cheeks where making a lot of noise when Candice had only been spanking them lightly and the harder and harder she spanked Mickie the louder and louder the smacking sound became. And Candice couldn't deny, Mickie's butt cheeks do look quite cute in pink, which is the colour those fleshy cheeks are turning as the hard spanking continues.

Mickie does her best to stop herself from crying out in pain as Candice's strikes slowly start to get harder and harder. With her personal pride on the line Mickie is able to avoid the urge to cry and focuses her attention on anger to help her get through the spanking.

Although all of her anger should be focused on Candice who she should hate for what she is doing Mickie knows or is sure the only reason Candice is doing this is because Victoria and Torrie goaded her into doing it. So Mickie's anger and hate is almost totally directed at Victoria and Torrie, an easy thing to do when she can see them smirking at her humiliation out of the corner of her eye.

Part of Mickie desperately wants to fight back but she is far too exhausted from her countless orgasms, and another much bigger part of Mickie feels angry towards herself for submitting so quickly and despite how painful the spanking is Mickie can't help but feel like she deserves it for not only submitting so quickly but not having energy to do anything to save herself or her friends from being enslaved by these 'Devils'.

Despite herself Mickie can't help but actually start to like what Candice is doing to her having partly wanted Candice to really lay into her when she was giving her the gentle spanking. Mickie doesn't understand why she feels this way, but she tries to not dwell on it and instead focus on the hate she has for both herself and the two 'Devils' smirking at her however the hard spanking saps what little of her strength is left, leaving her just lying were she is, waiting for the spanking to end and yet despite the pain not minding its continuation.

Candice continues to spank Mickie doing her best to hit her hard enough that when her hand comes into contact with her ass it makes a really loud sound but not so hard that it really hurts her however the moment she see's Mickie's ass start to turn a bright shade of red Candice quickly stops.

"Ok that's enough, get on your knees Mickie." Candice says doing her best to sound as dominant and authoritive as possible while hoping that hard spanking she just gave Mickie is enough to satisfy her friends.

Victoria and Torrie have pretty satisfied grins on their faces and they don't protest as the spanking ends, Mickie slowly gets off of Candice's lap and onto her knees facing Candice who looks down at her.

Candice bends forward looking into Mickie's eyes partly for some sign as to weather or not she is hurt as well as to show Mickie that she is sorry if she has hurt her.

Mickie looks into Candice's eyes and although she finds it hard to believe she is sure she can see sympathy or something similar to it in her eyes however she does her best to ignore it.

"Kiss me." Candice says.

Mickie is shocked by this as she looks into Candice's eyes and can now see seriousness.

A little hesitant about kissing a girl despite the fact that she responded when Candice kissed her earlier Mickie slowly moves forward and kisses Candice closing her eyes as she does it.

Candice smiles as she too closes her eyes, although she is sure it isn't for the same reason Mickie closed hers, due to the reason Candice closed her eyes is simply so she can enjoy the kiss while she is sure the reason Mickie closed her eyes is to help her block out the fact that she is either kissing her or that she is kissing another woman or both.

Mickie continues to kiss Candice and slowly just like before she starts to enjoy the kiss deciding to do what Candice did to her early only do it differently and so she runs her tongue across Candice's upper lip in one direction and then runs her tongue across her bottom lip in the opposite direction.

Candice smiles as she feels Mickie run her tongue across her upper and bottom lip knowing what she wants and is more than happy to give it to her as she opens her mouth and allows Mickie's tongue to slide in and the two tongues meet just like they did before and start to gently battle each other.

Although Candice could stay like this for hours she knows her two best friends and fellow 'Devils' are watching and so rather reluctantly she breaks the kiss causing Mickie to moan as she does so.

Once the kiss is broken Candice takes her top off and lets it fall to the floor beside the chair.

As Mickie looks at Candice's very impressive looking breasts she can't help but lick her lips knowing what Candice wants her to do and much to her surprise she finds herself wanting to do it.

Candice see's the desire and the want in Mickie's eyes a clear sign to her that she is slowly breaking down the newest diva.

"Suck on my breasts Mickie." Candice says.

With that Mickie, doing her best to show reluctance, moves forward and takes Candice's left breast into her mouth and begins to suck on it, focusing her attention on Candice's nipple wanting to make it as hard as she can, although not so hard it causes her pain, just hard enough to cause Candice pleasure.

Candice moans with pleasure at both the feel of having Mickie's mouth on her breast as well as the feel of Mickie sucking on her breast and nipple making it hard in her mouth. To show that Mickie is doing good Candice holds the back of Mickie's head against her breast.

"That's it Mickie suck on my breasts." She says softly.

Mickie does as she is told loving the feel of Candice's hand on the back of her head as well as the feel of her breast and nipple in her mouth.

"Now the other one." Candice tells her.

Mickie slowly removes the breast she has in her mouth and moves over to the other breast taking that into her mouth and sucks on it just as firmly as the first one slowly making that nipple just as hard as the first one.

"Mmmmm, that's it, that's a good girl." Candice says loving the feel of Mickie's mouth on her body and looking forward to having Mickie's mouth on another part of her body.

"That's enough Mickie." Candice says gently but firmly pulling Mickie's head away from her breast.

Mickie rather reluctantly release Candice's breast from her mouth and returns to her kneeling position in front of her.

"Move back a minute Mickie." Candice tells her.

Mickie staying on her knee's does as she is told and watches as Candice get's to her feet and removes her shorts showing that she isn't wearing any underwear underneath them. Once her shorts are removed Candice sits back down only with her legs spread apart so that Mickie can see her well shaven pussy.

Mickie stares at Candice's pussy knowing what is coming next however she slowly moves her focus from Candice's pussy to her eyes waiting to be told to do it.

Candice looks down at Mickie with an ear to ear smile on her face.

"Eat my pussy Mickie." Candice says, getting a thrill out of telling somebody higher up on the wrestling food chain than herself to do that.

Mickie slowly turns her attention back to Candice's pussy moving forward until she get's as close as she physically can get to Candice's pussy. Once she does that Mickie moves her face as close as she can get to it able to smell Candice's scent which actually turns Mickie on much to her surprise.

Mickie takes another deep breath, doing her best to ignore any feelings of doubt and nervousness, and sticks her tongue out and gives Candice's pussy a long, slow lick.

For a few seconds Mickie stops and leans back slightly, trying to analyse the flavour she has just tasted.

She had been preparing for the worst, but that hadn't been the worst... in fact it had been kind of... good.

Curious to see if the previous taste was a fluke or not Mickie leans forward again, sticks out her tongue and gives Candice's cunt another long, slow lick, and then another, and then another, and then another.

Soon Mickie's tongue has develops a rhythm to licking Candice's pussy, much to her surprise finding that she actually likes the taste and is soon lapping away at her mistress's delicious pussy.

After a few more minutes of lapping at it Mickie stops and instead starts to run her tongue up and down the outer lips of Candice's pussy, enjoying the soft moans that are coming from Candice, as she then slowly start to push her tongue into Candice's pussy. As she does so Mickie closes her eyes as she feels Candice's juices start to ooze out of her.

Candice also has her eyes closed enjoying the feelings that Mickie is causing her to experience as she feels her new slave close her mouth around her pussy, evidently not wanting any of her juice to escape. Once her lips are securely fastened to Candice's pussy Mickie starts to drink from her gently at first slowly getting more greedy as time goes on.

Ashley along with Victoria, Torrie and Trish is watching as her tag team partner is busy eating Candice's pussy and from the looks of things she is either enjoying it or doing her best to just get the task over with due to Ashley able to see that Mickie has her eyes closed. Candice also has her eyes closed however there is no denying from the look on her face she is enjoying what Mickie is doing to her.

Slowly Ashley turns her attention from Mickie to Trish who looks utterly disgusted with what she is seeing which causes Ashley to smile due to the fact she doubts Mickie and Trish are going to be quite as close as they where before tonight. Ashley then slowly moves her focus from Trish to Torrie and Victoria and is stunned to find that Torrie is looking right at her.

Torrie smiles at Ashley in a way that makes Ashley nervous and forces her to quickly turn her attention back to what Mickie is doing due to her having just got a bad feeling as to what Torrie was thinking when she smiled at her.

Mickie's fears, uncertainties as well as her nervousness and doubt have gone and they have been replaced by a burning desire for Candice to cum inside of her mouth. With this intention in mind Mickie starts to explore as far inside of Candice's pussy as she can get her tongue feeling a hand on the back of her head, not forcing her further into Candice's pussy but simply holding her in place as if she needs to as well as giving her encouragement as Mickie feels Candice begin to run her fingers through her hair.

With this show of encouragement Mickie starts to speed up her licking, moving her tongue in every direction not caring where her tongue touches simply focusing on making her mistress cum.

"Mickie use your tongue on my clit and use your fingers on my cunt." Candice says wanting to feel Mickie's fingers inside of her.

A little reluctant Mickie does as she is told, removing her tongue from Candice's cunt and replacing it with one and then two of her fingers, which causes Candice to moan in pleasure.

Candice's moans make Mickie happy and, still lost in this new burning sensation to please her mistress, Mickie starts thrusting her fingers in and out of Candice's cunt as hard and as fast as she can, finger fucking her mistress like a good little slave.

While she finger fucks her mistress Mickie focuses her tongue on Candice's clit causing her to let out a louder moan than when Mickie first slid her fingers inside of her.

Soon Mickie is going back and forth between Candice's pussy and her clit with both her tongue and fingers, either finger fucking her mistress's pussy as hard as she can or licking Candice's cunt while using her fingers to play with her clit.

This causes Candice to smile due to the pleasure she is receiving from what Mickie is doing and due to Mickie having decided to do this on her own without any encouragement or instruction.

It seems to Candice like Mickie is taking to being her slave like a duck to water, the tough little firecracker who had quickly earned a reputation of being one of the best wrestling divas in the WWE kneeling before her and passionately pleasuring her pussy like a good little slave that is desperate to please it's mistress.

While Candice would have been happy to enslave any of the divas she and her friends had kidnapped she is ecstatic for the chance to be able to turn this skilled wrestling diva into her little pet, and she can't wait to start training her after she has housebroken her. Not that it seems Mickie is going to need much training from the skilled little rug munching performance she is giving right now.

Candice is brought out of her thoughts when Mickie suddenly stops finger fucking her pussy, removes her fingers and replaces them with her tongue, only this time Mickie doesn't simply lick Candice's pussy instead she slides it as deep into the other diva's wet and willing pussy as it will go.

Without a second of hesitation Mickie starts to fuck Candice's cunt with her tongue, gently at first however getting faster and faster and faster with each and every thrust.

In no time at all Mickie is pounding Candice's pussy with her tongue, Mickie feeling for some reason like she almost physically needs to make Candice cum for reasons she can't even begin to understand or analyse but reasons which burn inside her like a fire. The hand gripping tightly to the back of her head lets Mickie know she's doing exactly what she needs to do, as does the moans of pleasure falling from Candice's mouth.

Mickie suddenly hears Candice let out the loudest moan she has ever heard, and soon after Candice has let out this moan Mickie get's the first taste of the most delicious thing she has ever tasted Candice's cum and the moment she tastes it she becomes addicted and wants more.

Meanwhile Candice is riding the waves of her orgasm able to hear Mickie's noisy slurps as she continues to eat her pussy. As Candice continues to ride the waves of her orgasm she starts to almost instinctively thrust her hips into Mickie's mouth. For Victoria, Torrie, Trish and Ashley it looks as though Candice is actually face fucking Mickie, not that Mickie cares what she looks like or what it looks as though is happening to her the only thing she is interested in is swallowing every drop of Candice's come she can get into her mouth.

Finally Candice calms down and her cum stops flowing, Candice still enjoying the feeling of Mickie's tongue inside her for a long time and finding great satisfaction in watching her new little pet hungrily suck at her pussy until there is no more cum, only for Mickie to continue to suck.

Pussy juice replaces Candice's cum and if her pussy wasn't so tender after that powerful orgasm and if she wasn't so eager to move onto other things Candice would have happily allowed Mickie to spend hours or even the rest of the night in between her thighs, but Candice has things to do.

"Oh Mickie, that was so good, but I think that's enough of you eating my pussy... for now." Candice says, gently pushing Mickie's face away from her pussy.

With Candice's encouragement Mickie slowly and rather reluctantly moves her face away from Candice's pussy looking up at Candice who looks down at Mickie and smiles an ear to ear smile as she watches Mickie lick her lips evidently making sure that no cum escapes her tongue.

Candice slowly turns her attention from Mickie over to Torrie and Victoria and simply gives them a look and with that both Torrie and Victoria nod their head and leave the basement returning minutes later both carrying either a carpet or a rug which they unfold on the floor next to where Mickie is kneeling.

"Thanks girls." Candice says looking at both Victoria and Torrie with a smile.

The girls simply walk back to where they where standing before they got the rug from upstairs.

"Mickie." Candice says causing Mickie to turn her attention from the rug which is now laying on the floor next to her to Candice, "I want you to lay down on the rug looking up at the ceiling for me."

"Yes Mistress Candy." Mickie says doing as she is told while wondering what is going on now.

Candice watches as Mickie get's to her feet and walks over to the rug once she is on it she lays down on her back and looks over at her mistress.

Candice smiles as she stands up and walks over and stands at Mickie's feet, looking her slave up and down loving the look of Mickie's body from her eyes nose and mouth down to her breasts all the way down to in between her legs which is now Candice's main focus as she get's down onto her knees and crawls up Mickie's body until she is directly above Mickie's pussy.

"Open up your legs for me Mickie." Candice says watching as Mickie does as she is told and spreads her legs as wide as she can.

Mickie swallows hard unable to believe how much she wants this how much she wants Candice to eat her pussy just like she ate hers a few moments ago.

After staring down at her pussy for a long time Candice lifts her head and looks up at Mickie and smiles an ear to ear smile as she watches her blow on her pussy causing Mickie to shiver with pleasure as she feels Candice's breath on her cunt.

Suddenly Candice stops blowing on Mickie's pussy and practically dives down and into Mickie's pussy, sticking her tongue as far into Mickie's cunt as she can get it on the first strike.

Mickie cries out with shock and pleasure at the feel of another woman's tongue inside of her as Candice starts to lick the inside of Mickie's pussy, evidently not intent on torturing her for which Mickie is really grateful due to how turned on she is she doesn't think she can handle anymore torture no matter how pleasurable it maybe.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers