Vince's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy said nothing, just looked for a long time at me on the screen, seeing the crazy pleasure I was getting from all this, then silently turned her head back to Vince, kissing him fiercely, her tongue fucking his mouth.

The camera focused then on her left hand, the one with the wedding band, on his lower back, as it moved down between them while she spread her legs wide and guided his huge prick to the entrance to her pussy.

"Vince?" she said.

"Yes, baby, tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, honey. Please, please, fuck me now."

And then Vince's hips began to move. Slowly, rhythmically, controlling my wife in an unhurried way. Each thrust was punctuated by his grunting, and hers in time with him, so that it was difficult to tell whose voice was whose.

"Unh....unh.....unh....unh... unh...unh....," the sound surrounded me, seemingly without end, the rhythmic cadence continuing, their bodies melting together, as she cupped his ass cheeks, pulling him hard into her.

I heard fragments of Kathy's voice. "Oohh, God, your cock, baby. It's soooo big, sooo good....I....God...I never knew...ohhhh, never knew it could be like this.....oh God, more Vince....give it to me...give me more." And Vince did just that with his powerful cock, thrusting again and again with incredible stamina, with the two of them moving together in a dance as old as time.

Then without warning Kathy let out a long screaming high cry the likes of which I had never heard before. "Oh Goddd aiiiiieeeeeeeee, I'm cummmmminggg baby. Cummm with me now aaaaahhhhhhh"

It seemed to go on forever. But Vince ignored her request that he cum with her, just continuing to pound her right through her orgasm, never stopping, never slowing his rhythm, just continuing to fuck my lovely wife writhing beneath him.

I lost count of the minutes that followed, with both of them grunting in time to his thrusts. Gradually I could see that now the light was reflecting brightly off their shining sweat-soaked bodies, as they moved rhythmically together.

"unh......unh......unh......unh......unh......unh" and then my wife's voice again took over in a crescendo of sexual desire, "ooohh, ahhhh, yessss.....aaaaauiiiiii........I'm cumming again, baby....Do it to me, do it, ohhhh goddddd." Kathy's eyes closed as her lips pulled back from her teeth and her head thrashed back and forth as she screamed and pulled hard on Vince's buttocks, pulling his huge cock deeply into her.

At that moment, the screen went blank, and the room went silent. In a couple of minutes, DeJuan appeared at the door of the room, saying "Please get your clothes on, sir. Mr. Vince has asked that I accompany you back to the bar. He says you could use a drink, maybe a double. Says you'll need it." It looked like a small smirk curved his lips.

I got dressed, and as DeJuan guided me back to the bar, I noticed all the other guests were gone now.

"Double bourbon, neat," he said, as he passed the glass across the counter. "Please excuse me sir, you have the full use of the bar." And he disappeared.

So there I sat, nursing my drink and my thoughts. After about two and half hours, the three of them appeared together, Vince, followed by DeJuan and Kathy. I saw that Kathy was walking a bit unsteadily, and she and DeJuan were holding hands, her dainty white fingers lost in his huge black paw.

Vince said, "Well Paul, Kathy, I hope you've enjoyed your time here with me tonight. I hope you'll both come back again soon." Kathy's eyes met mine, a flash of defiance in them, as she kissed first Vince, then DeJuan, goodbye.

And we walked out into the cold night air.

12