Vince's Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince was enjoying the immense pleasure of this pussy. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back as he moved forward. The sound of him slapping into her ass sounded in his ears. As he gazed upon her back he thrust harder and harder. In a matter of moments he came hard, spilling his seed into her depths. He hoped that they would find a home. And if they did, his revenge would be complete.

Afterwards Heather slid into his side, leaned over and kissed him. Her kiss was a sensual, open-mouth kiss reserved for lovers. When she broke the kiss and hovered above him her eyes brightened and thanked him. A smile came upon her face when he told her that there was much more yet to come that weekend. Her eyes widened and her screamed with joy when he told her that by the weekend she could be one of the best partners he has ever bedded.

After an hour and drinking more Champaign he had her learning how to make love to his cock with hand and mouth. She wanted to not only learn, but to reward him by being one of his best lovers. He knew any life beyond the moment was lost to her. That night before she fell asleep he told her that tomorrow afternoon she would receive a special gift that would make her sex life even more special. She begged to have a hint but he refused knowing that her eagerness would grow throughout the morning.

In the morning he awoke to her licking and kissing his cock. Throughout the morning Heather showed repeatedly that she was an eager student. She was insatiable. It was a good thing that a gift was planned that would bring him relief.

Mid afternoon he blindfolded his lover. After blindfolding her Vince moved to the door and allowed his relief to enter. When Vince moved between her legs Heather responded with joy. After several minutes he moved to suckle her breasts. He then kissed her deeply. He knew she tasted remnants of herself upon his lips. He had introduced her that morning to tasting herself from his fingers and from her own.

With her still blindfolded he asked what did she want her breasts kneed and suckled. Yes she cried. When he asked did she want her pussy licked and eaten she again moaned yes. A moment later there was movement between her widely parted legs and her pussy was ravenously devoured. She was moaning her pleasure when a set of hands began to play with her breasts. Just she could realize that a set of fingers were also toying with her clit a mouth descended upon her breast.

Breaking from Heather's breast, Vince peeled off the blindfold and introduced the eighteen year old to her gift. She looked down to see Jill nestled between her legs. For the rest of the weekend, Heather experienced receiving and giving sex with a woman as well with a man. By late Sunday morning she was exhausted yet thrilled.

---------------

After recalling the prior weekend, Vince's smile was broad. His life could not be much better. Heather was the latest in a long string of women that weaved its way back to five and half years before his marriage.

Upon his honor Vince promised to love and care for his wife until separated in death. Even as he gave his vows he knew they would not be kept. They were just words given only to appease his mother who insisted that if he did not do the right thing that he could kiss his inheritance from his grandmother goodbye. His grandmother would use his portion of his inheritance to comfortably support Tara and the baby. Tara was gorgeous and he liked her so he married her.

His anger at his grandmother had grown of the years. He was frustrated and angry that at that age of 91 she was still in good health. His patience on gaining his inheritance grew thinner as the years passed. True she had given him $3,000 for community college, $2,500 when he married and added $12,500 to the down payment he put on their current home. Besides giving him and Tara a two week cruise for their twentieth anniversary there was little he received from her. Though his grandmother had given $7,500 given to his two children for college and $2,500 given to each of child as a wedding present he viewed her as a miserly woman who had lived beyond her time. By just estimating the size of her 4 bedroom home and the .72 acre lot upon which it rested, and her condo in St. Petersburg, Vince figured his grandmother to be worth at least four and a quarter million dollars. He once voiced to Tara that the least his grandmother could do is to sell her home in Wilmette and the condo, move into a nursing home and start to give her money to her family where it could do some good. As one of two surviving grandchildren Vince figured he would be in line for at least a sixth of her estate, possibly as much as a quarter.

Even as he married his wife, Vince knew he would not be faithful to her. He was too much of a lady's man to be tied down to one woman. He learned from his father how to charm and seduce women. He had tried to influence and teach his son but Tara seemed to have negated his son following in his footsteps.

As he vowed on his wedding day to honor and be faithful to his wife he only needed to look over Tara's left shoulder to see the depth of his honor. He had bedded her Maid of Honor five weeks before and he had been seeking to conquer two of her three Bride's Maids.

His wife had been a wonderful mother for their two children. After the first years her meals were delicious and the home was kept clean. Though in those first two years he gotten mad two or three times a month when meals were late or the house was not as clean as he liked, it had been nearly fifteen years since he spoke to her about such matters. She had learned what he expected and did it.

Vince particularly loved how Tara worked to maintain her womanly figure. Sure her hips were broader and her tummy now had a slight bulge, and wrinkles started to show six years ago, but she still turned heads. For years knowing that he was the envy of men for having such a beautiful wife made him proud. Now he rarely noticed when she had a new dress.

Nineteen years ago he thought she was flirting with a neighbor during a party. She denied doing so but he quickly made sure of the matter when they got home. Vince made it clear that if he ever caught her even flirting with another man that he would leave her in a heartbeat. Since, he made sure that no man could ever get close to her. Though he was bedding other married woman there was no way he was going to have his wife even come close to being held by another man let alone be kissed by one. The only male friend she had was Royce and Vince knew that not only was Royce was too much of a gentleman but that his wife would never take Royce over him.

Tara was better in bed than most of his lovers. Yet sex with her was not exciting. It was just there. Whether she was satisfied was not an issue as he thought that a wife's pleasure was not the husband's responsibility. From when they wedded to when Pam was born Tara had complained a half dozen times that he needed to take more time so that she too could get off. He lambasted her saying that it was a wife's job to be the receptacle for her husband's satisfaction and it was not a husband's job to be concerned about her satisfaction. If she came before or with him that should be considered to be a blessing and doing so was her responsibility. On two occasions he said that if she could not get off before or with him then it was because she was not a skilled lover.

The last time Tara complained was in the early months of her pregnancy with Pam but his response then evidently had worked because she had been silent about it since. That night he was frustrated that for the second time in a week she raised the subject. Though Vince gave her the same line about wifely duties he then added that for a woman to be so concerned about cumming was a sign that by nature she was a slut, or even worse a whore. He asked her, "are you telling me that you are a slut Tara? Are you saying that you desire to become a slut or even a whore? Are you saying you want to parade around like a strumpet? If so, then I will move out right now." Tara quickly denied such desires and never raised the question again. Though she was beaten she was a good in bed and brought him pleasure over the years. Not only that but in the last fifteen years as he went longer before cumming, she too had the pleasure of climaxing from time to time.

For Vince, one of the most endearing things about her was that she was trusting and gullible. He was the center of her universe. He felt her identity and self-esteem was dependant upon him, and that is what he wanted. He initially did not want his wife to become an RN but acquiesced when he thought of the advantages of having extra income. Knowing that Tara was only his as her heart was totally given to him gave him great satisfaction.

He had once been careless and his wife discovered that he had been with a girl from work. He poured out the charm and Tara accepted his empty promises. He was thankful his wife had not learned about Jill Lander and once a year had passed she did not watch him too closely.

Jill Clapp, now Lander, was his high school girlfriend. He recalled the night he took Jill's virginity. She was only his second lover and in the months that followed they explored together their passions and honed their lovemaking skills. He sighed that it was too bad that Jill's parents stood in the way of them getting married after high school. The Clapps wanted their daughter to go to college. The idea of Jill marrying the high school jock of an Air Force transport pilot revolted them.

During college Jill became infatuated by Robert, a man seven years her elder who was completing his MBA. Though she had toyed with the idea of rebelling against her parents and marrying Vince, when she learned that Vince was married she married her husband. Vince had been married three years by then because his mother insisted that he do the right thing by wedding Tara who was with his child.

Jill ran into Vince in a hotel lobby during a visit to the local plant. She has just become a human resource manager at the Chicago headquarters. He could see in her eyes she desired him just as he desired her. Weeks later during another visit she they were again lovers. Not long after Jill secured for him a position at her firm's local plant. As the position coordinated shipping logistics between suppliers and customers he had opportunity to travel throughout the three state area. Between both their travels they were meeting up with each other almost monthly.

The trips gave him great opportunities to play. He smiled that Tara never suspected the trips' extra curricular aspects, that he often got back earlier or left later than he claimed. Twice he took her on the road with him. Though he knew those trips were far heavier than normal he invited her along saying that they were the lightest and would give them time together. By the end of the trips Tara refused invitations to go on others. Spending too many hours sitting in office waiting areas or the hotel rooms bored her. She felt empty sightseeing on her own.

Of all his lovers, Jill by far was the best. They learned together and pushed each other's sexual buttons and desires. Jill's wantonness really started to grow when she learned one night that Vince suspected he had impregnated Doris. Increasingly she became fascinated by the idea of a husband unknowingly raising the child fathered by another man. The idea festered and within months she was carrying her lover's child. The nastiness of it all excited her do much that Vince fathered her last child as well.

Other than for one difficult woman, all had been well. There was that one time when the he had gotten Hillary, the college sophomore daughter of a major distributor, pregnant. It turned out that Hillary was the wrong woman to bed. When she threatened to tell her father about Vince and all that she knew about Jill, Vince and Jill paid her off. They paid for her abortion, a good used car, tuition and living expenses for her to attend the University of Miami for two and a half years. Rather than giving her $300 a month during college as spending money they got her to agree to $1,400 per month for the first six months following graduation. Funneling money to Hillary was difficult and it really hurt his family's cash flow just as repairs of the cottage's foundation and roof were badly needed. The story of cut backs and greatly inflating the cost of the cottage's repairs allowed him to make sure that his wife did not learn about Hillary.

Vince was just pleased that Royce was willing to become part owner of the cottage. It bothered him a little that he sold off part ownership of the cottage. Then he was comforted that it was really his wife's cottage that he was selling a share to pay off Hillary. It was also around the same time that Vince and Jill came up with a scheme to gain extra revenue when they discovered poor inventory and accounting control at his plant and another with regard to janitorial and office supplies. He set up a dummy janitorial supply firm to submit false invoices. To further increase the inventory cracks they arranged for a janitorial supply firm to get the bulk of the business if the firm would inflate their cost per unit by 19%, include one extra case in each order that would not appear on the invoice and give them 7.5% of the profit as a kickback. Between poor recording of what was consumed and the extra items inventory figures would never match. It was from funds from this scheme that Vince and Jill paid Hillary for the last year and half. They kept their scheme going, and expanded it to include gasoline going into the fleet tank. Their schemes provided extra play funds as well as an emergency reserve incase another Hillary situation arose. Above what they had spent on their activities Vince and Jill had amassed over $89,000.

Over the years Vince and Jill continued to push each other's sexual expression further and further. She was the one whom more often than not was seeking for them to go to the next level. Not only did they fuel each other's erotic imaginations and encourage the other to have other partners, they became excited by the other's seductive exploits. Seduction of others had turned it into a game. As they were both at the point of wanting greater freedom they were each planning to divorce their spouses and live together.

He thought of Doris. He had not been with her since Royce had his heart attack. Since last March he and Jill had been trying to break Doris as they did Lois, but she kept fighting them. She had drawn a line which they could not get past. As she was now threatening to tell Royce everything, he had not talked to her or emailed her in the last six weeks. Nor was he planning to do so soon. He could not allow things to blow up at this juncture. Getting to Doris could wait another day.

As he exited the baby's room to pour some coffee Vince knew he was not divorcing Tara because he loved Jill. He was not sure he loved Jill or her him, but they knew they loved being with each other and playing the seduction game. As he was going to leave his wife he had to make it look like she was the cause. His grandmother really liked Tara and to protect his inheritance he wanted to be the poor victim of a disloyal wife while he was in California. He could fain harm and use that as the rationale for accepting a position in California.

Within the week Jill's husband was going to be entrapped into an affair designed by Jill. Jill too would portray herself as the grieved party and would demand a quick clean divorce with terms in her favor. By bringing out evidence against Tara he too hoped he would have a divorce with terms highly favorable to himself. As he slipped his coffee little did he know that his plans were in the process of being checkmated.

12