Vindictive

Story Info
The revenge of an ex-wife.
1.2k words
3.56
120.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrs_Takin
Mrs_Takin
53 Followers

My name is Suzie. I am a 32-year-old woman that has been separated from my husband, David for nine months. We had been married for ten years, which were mostly happy, satisfying years. We always got a long well and had a good line of communication between us; we respected one another and our sex life, to say the least, was great. We didn't have any money problems as Dave has a well paying job and I worked part time at Municipal Zoo. I took the job as to keep me busy while Dave was working. I know, it sounds perfect, and I guess it was until Dave mentioned his fantasy.

He wanted me to cuckold him, you know, fuck other men. Well, I did, with great reservations, after getting tired of listening to him go on and on about it. To him it wasn't just a fantasy, but an obsession. So to satisfy his whining I went ahead and had a brief affair. Needless to say, he got jealous, we fought constantly about nothing and eventually we separated. I got my own place, a small flat on the other side of town where we lived and Dave stayed in the house.

I have dated a few men since the separation, nothing too serious, but I had heard from a mutual friend that David has not been very successful at the dating game. As a matter of fact, she told me, he hasn't had any kind of female companionship since the separation. She had also mentioned that David had wanted to go back with me which was probably the reason that he had called and wanted to come over.

I was still very 'ticked' at David for ruining my life and I devised a way to get even. I wanted to make him feel as rotten as what I have felt since my infidelity.

I wanted to make him squirm. I took a hot bath, shaved my legs and trimmed the hair around my pussy. I put on a ton of make-up and wore my hair up. I was just wearing a light silk robe that tied at the waist and just barely covered my crotch, when the doorbell rang. I loosened the tie on the robe so David would get a good look at my cleavage. I opened the door and greeted David. He smiled as we exchanged pleasantries. I caught him staring at my chest and I could feel my nipples start to harden.

"I don't have much time," I said, "I"m going out."

"Where?...With whom?" he questioned.

I lead him to the couch and reached down to move the cushion. As I did this my housecoat rose and my bare butt was exposed to him. I could hear him sigh to himself. I then turned and made sure that I brushed my breast against him as I walked past. He reached for me, but I ducked his grasp. I slapped his hands and scolded him, "Don't start, David. What do you want anyway," I said taking a seat opposite him. As I sat down I crossed my legs and the housecoat rode up exposing my outer thighs. He was drooling. I noticed a familiar bulge starting to form in his pants.

"Are you going out on a date?" he asked. His voice was cracking and full of emotion.

"So what if I am?" I answered as I uncrossed my legs and leaned forward exposing my neatly trimmed pussy just for a second.

"You just look extra sexy and I just wondered," he replied not taking his eyes off my crotch.

"Wondered what?" I retorted. "Wondered if I am going to get myself fucked!?"

I slightly parted my legs and started to run my finger up and down my pussy as he watched. His cock was totally hard.

"Well.....yes" he blurted out.

"I certainly hope so!" I said. I could see from the expression on his face that he was in total emotional pain.

"I hope you don't mind if I get dressed while we talk," I said as I took a black garter from the dresser and a pair of black nylons. I lifted the housecoat and put on the garter giving him a good view of my trimmed pussy.

"When in hell did you start trimming your pussy like that?" he questioned.

"About a month ago. Like it?" I asked showing him what he's been missing out on for the last 10 months.

"Why did you start trimming it like that?" he said questioning my actions again.

"Well, you never know," I teased. "Why, don't you think it"s cute?"

I reached down and slowly pulled up my stockings. I turned and lifted my housecoat and asked David, "are they straight?" He gazed at my bare ass and nodded. His eyes were oh so large and so was the bulge in his pants. I reached over and pinched the end of his swollen member. "Down Boy!" I said as I could see him respond. "I've got to get ready".

"Please," he begged. I had him.

"Well, let's see it then," I teased.

"See what?" he questioned.

"Show me you erection. Show me how you measure up."

I could see the excitement in his eyes as he undid his zipper and released his swollen cock. As he reached for me I grabbed his hand and put it on his hard on.

"Here, play with this while I get dressed. It's the best I can do tonight, Honey," I said kissing his cheek.

He started stroking his cock as I removed my housecoat and went to the dresser and removed a pair of black lace thong panties and a black demi-bra. I slowly pulled the thong into position and I wiggled my ass at David and asked him how they looked. He was drooling and started to pump a little faster.

"You always did have a hot little ass!" he offered, not missing a stroke.

"That's what all the boys say," I teased as I did up my bra and adjusted my breast into their confines.

"All what boys?" David asked still pumping.

"Well all the boys who see my 'hot little ass', stupid!" I taunted.

I wanted Dave to suffer. I sat across from him and asked him how I looked as I caressed my bust and squeezed my nipples. I let my hand wander down to my crotch and slowly I caressed my pussy through my panties. It was too much for David as he started to explode. The first spurt caught me by surprise and landed on my stocking covered leg. His eyes were closed and his face was in grimace as he continued to shoot his cum.

"Great shot, Romeo! Look what you've done. Now you better lick every bit of cum off these stockings and then you had better leave. NOW!"

David leaned forward and licked his errant cum off my stockings. When he finished he left with his tail between his legs. When he comes over we go through the same sequence. I treat him like shit and he jacks himself off and then he leaves. I don't know if we will ever get back to living with one another, but for right now I don't really care.

Mrs_Takin
Mrs_Takin
53 Followers