Vindictive Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers

Once inside, Charles has just opportunity to put the bags down before Suzanne threw herself to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and pressing her body against him, uncontrollably weeping. He held her strongly, and tightly back, trying to comfort her, and searching for the comfort he himself needed.

"Oh Charles, why did they have to do this to us?"

"I do not now Suzanne. I don't know," his tears now running along with hers.

It felt good having her in his arms, comforting, as if his body knew that it was made to hold a woman.

At length she said softly, "I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay Suzanne. I think at this moment we need each other."

"Yes. I answered no phone calls except yours, and the ones I did I told to leave me alone for a long time."

"Here, I brought us some wine."

"Thoughtful. I had run out of mine. Let me get us some glasses," and she walked toward the kitchen, he following behind. He had not time before to look at her properly, but was tantalized at how her hips swayed in the costume, and how short the skirt was, maybe just reaching below her ass, and how shapely her figure was. "What am I doing?" He chided as they walked in the kitchen. "I bought a few white and some read. Do you have a decanter for the red?"

"Yes, I think so. I believe you guys gave us one for Christmas. I guess it would be here," opening a high cabinet, she got on her tippy toes to reach it, presenting Charles with a gorgeous view of her sexy thong clad ass, as her skirt rose with her, which he had difficultly turning away from, and quickly had to adjust his growing member to avoid embarrassment.

"Did you find it?" chiding himself again for his behavior.

"Yes, here it is," and she turned with a beaming smile.

"Ah, good."

"What do you do with it? David never told me, but I think he knew."

"That's not very nice."

"No, from the looks of it he was an asshole," and tears flowed once more. He placed the decanter aside, holding her to him, while she regained control. "Come Suzanne, let me show you how it is done. It is a simple process."

She sniffled a bit, and reaching for a tissue to blow her nose she said, "Okay."

"All you do is pour the red wine in it, and let it sit for a while. It expands, and it breathes the oxygen enhancing the flavor and aroma. Sometimes you can tell right away. Look. Smell this one," and he presented an open bottle to her. "Now take a taste."

"But, let me get a glass."

"Just take it from the bottle, it's fine. Besides, we will have to wait a bit before we try it again."

"Ok." She did.

"Ok. Now watch," and he proceeded to pour the contents of the bottle in to the decanter. "Now smell it."

"Mmm, it does smell much better!"

"And try it. Yes, it's fine to do it from the decanter."

"Ok," she giggled. "It tastes a bit better too. Fuller."

"Right? And just wait until you try it in 45 minutes."

"You are so nice Charles."

"Thank you. Let me pour in the other bottles real quick so all is ready."

"Ok."

He was done in a flash, and continued, "One question. What's with the costume?

"Oh, this," she said surprised, as if she had forgotten she was wearing it. "I was going to wear it tonight, so I figured I'd get some wear and tear."

"It looks great on you!"

"Thanks. I wanted it to be matching, but David got the stupid Zorro costume instead."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better I got the matching Batman costume that I was hoping to wear. If it doesn't bother you too much I can grab it and put it on."

"Oh really. That would be great Charles. Do that!"

"Ok. One second."

He went to his car to get his costume, and after being pointed to the living room she told him. "You can change here. Don't look at me like that; I know it's the living room. I'm going to go to the restroom and freshen-up. I fear all this crying has me looking a bit of a mess."

"You are a beautiful mess, in that case. And, lets admit it, I don't look so hot myself."

"You are a beautiful mess as well," as she bounced happily away.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked himself, but shrugged and changed.

She came back with two glasses filled with white wine, and could not help but notice how great he looked in that costume, and how it seemed to accentuate his muscular body. Maybe she took a bit too long looking at his arms, remembering how good they had felt wrapped around her, and slightly blushing she said, "here you go. Cheers," and thought, "Get a hold of yourself Suzanne!"

"To what."

"To enjoying Halloween together."

"Good Cheer! I'll cheer to that no problem."

Their glasses clanged and they drank their wine.

"So how do I look?" He asked.

"Good, it fits you well, and the material seems so soft. May I?"

"Help yourself. It's only fair."

"What do you mean?"

"I got to touch your costume a few times already, which you make look very good, if I may add."

"Oh," blushing, "right. Ok." She rubbed her hands over his chest and arms, loving the softness of the material, and the firmness of his body underneath. She was getting turned on, but could not stop herself. It really did feel good, and looked good on him! "It is lovely."

"Thanks. A toast."

"To what?"

"To you liking my costume."

"You're so funny," she giggled, but agreed.

The first trick or treating kids came to the door and she made no move, but knitted her brow, "I don't know what to do. We bought a bunch of candy for tonight, but," and she broke up.

Charles quickly moved to her side, wrapping an arm around her saying, "I have an idea. How about we pass out the candy in full costume with masks and everything, and that way no one can know for sure who is doing it. I bet it will make us both feel better."

"Ok, I like the idea!" Suzanne brightened up. "Ok, lets do it. But,

I'm going to want to continue drinking the wine."

"So we will, and when we are half way, I'll get us the red!"

They stood.

"It's going to be fun, but, can you hold me once more please?"

"Sure, but only if you squeeze me hard as well."

"Ok."

They fell in to each other's arms, he strongly holding her to him, and she pressing into him, feeling a love she did not expect, but did not reject.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you," he said, wiping a tear from his eye. "Thank you for welcoming me here Suzanne. I think I would be going crazy if it was not for you."

"As you said, now we need each other. Lets go," giving him another quick, but now intimate hug, "let me get the Candy and get my mask on."

"Ok. Me too."

They gladly passed out the candy, and only spoke during the times they were alone, but they often smiled at each other, truly enjoying the time. After about thirty minutes Charles walked in and came out with the promised red wine.

"Here, try it now."

"Oh my, it is delicious."

"See."

They went through the candy quickly, and made their way inside turning off the porch light, both feeling better for it. He closed the door and turned to another perfect view of her gorgeous ass, as she was bent over, legs straight, looking through her purse. He thought he could make out a wet stop on the material covering her pussy lips.

The words "naughty naughty naughty" took him out of his reverie, and blushing he fumbled for words. "Oh Suzanne, I'm sorry. I did not mean to stare, or look, it's just that you were right there when I turned and..."

"Oh, so it's my fault then?"

"No, that's not what I mean."

"It's ok big boy, but now you own me one. Here let me lock the door," she made her way to the door, brushing past him. "Big boy?" He thought. And was unsure if she meant it because she noticed his fully erect cock bulging the material.

She came back, and placing a hand on his ass asked, "Now answer me this, and remember, you owe. Are you wearing any underwear, big boy?"

Charles was not expecting that, and blushing further stumbled for words again, "Am well...ah...I tried the costume with...um...them on, but...ah...damn....realized it looked stupid, so I took them off."

"Oh, no wonder your ass looked so defined."

"If it bothers you, I'll change Suzanne, I did not mean to insult," his face a heavy crimson.

"Oh, not at all. If it's any comfort, I'm not wearing a bra for the same reason."

"Where did this Suzanne come from," he thought. He was thoroughly surprised, and presently confused.

"A toast," she said.

"Ok. To what?"

"To how sexy we look in our costumes, but wait. Let me take off this stupid mask first," she bent over at the waist giving him a great view of her deep cleavage, her ample bosom swinging freely. She was gorgeous. He quickly took of his mask as well, so as not to be caught staring again.

"I feel so naughty giving him a view of my breasts," she thought as she squeezed her legs together, sending shivers up her spine.

"Ok, now a toast," and she downed the glass. Not wanting to be outdone, he followed suit.

"Come on, lets get another," she said as she swayed to the kitchen. "Ok, she is either teasing me, or she is teasing me," the events of earlier that day far far away, "and she looks so fucking hot in that costume, I would love to take her!" He followed the sway.

She poured two glasses of red, and walked to the living room, taking the decanter with her, and he following that tantalizing sway is if being hypnotized, glass in hand. They sat next to each other, on the couch, perhaps to close for it to be appropriate, but that did not matter to them.

His body seared at the point where it made contact with hers, and he wished to have the feeling of her skin against him. He could not help his eyes roaming her delightful body as they spoke. An action, that did not go unnoticed.

They were in the topic of how they decided to go for their respective costumes, as continued drinking their wine, when they finished the glasses and placed them on the coffee table, he said, "You know what?" Looking right in to her yes.

"Wha..."

And he quickly moved in for a kiss. Neither pushed away, but kissed tenderly, enjoying the moment, the feel of their lips against the other, and how synchronized they were in the action. Their breath slowly became ragged as the intensity of their kiss increased, and he wrapped an arm around his waist to press her to him.

As if on cue, she straddled him, without breaking the kiss, her putting her arms around his neck, and pressing her panty-clad pussy against his rock-hard cock, and he wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her against him, loving the sensation of her breasts against his chest, and her pussy pressed against his pulsating member.

Neither moved, but only kissed, kissed, as if they searched for something in each other's mouth, their tongues wrestling, tasting, discovering, their bodies remaining pressed against each other, their breaths more and more ragged.

After eternity their kiss broke.

He began, still panting, "Are you s..."

"I don't care."

Charles nodded, and their lips met once more with abandon. His hands moved over her back, pressing her stronger still, as if he was going to press her inside his body, uncontrollably grunting in to her mouth with unbridled desire.

Suzanne pressed stronger again his member, rubbing her pussy up and down against it, deriving as much pleasure as she could, and she too moaned in to his mouth with exuding lust.

Suddenly, Charles felt a difference in the sensations that came from her rubbing against his dick. It felt more real, more skin-to-skin, and realized that his cock had escaped it's confines through the poorly-made fly and was rubbing against her. He moved his hands to her bare ass, and grabbing it pulled her against him, taking more control of her movement, moving her all along his rigid shaft.

It did not go unnoticed to Suzanne, and she was bursting with excitement, she could feel his skin, and disliked that her panties were in the way, so that she could feel him more fully.

As if sensing this, on the next stroke Charles pulled her all the way up until she was millimeters above his cock, and quickly moving her thong to the side, settled her back down, his cock piercing her waiting pussy. Their kiss broke as both moaned together, relishing the sensation of their joined sex.

He did not stop until she was completely impaled on his cock, her clit against his pubic hair.

Suzanne exploded in to her orgasm, her cunt juice dripping over his balls as she yelled, "ooohhh Charles."

He knew he was not near coming, as the alcohol was delaying it, but he could die in the way his cock was squeezed by her pussy convulsing around it. He held her there, for a few more seconds, then continued moving her up and down, and up and down, pulling her all the way up to the tip, and slowly letting her down, thoroughly enjoying every inch of her pussy.

"Feed me your tits," he huskily told her.

Suzanne harshly got rid of the Batgirl top, which left her large breast jigging, and lifting one fed it to his hungry mouth.

He licked and sucked it like a starving man, sucking in her nipple and chewing on it, encouraged by Suzanne's increased moaning. He licked and sucked his way to the other breast, paying close attention to that tantalizing valley of hers, running his tongue in it, as if it was a small dick. Then arrived at the other large tit, giving it the same treatment, sucking as much as he could in to his mouth, teasing and chewing the nipple, and increasing the pace in which he moved Suzanne's tight cunt all the way up and down his cock.

Suzanne could not control it, and quickly was pushed over another climax due to the combined feelings of Charles hungry mouth all over her tits, and the sensation of being completely filled by his large cock.

After coming down her orgasm Suzanne felt she needed to increase the tempo, and did just that, taking over the strokes and fucking herself on Charles cock at a blinding speed.

Charles lifted off the couch to meet her thrusts, grabbing as much as he could of her ass with his hand, his other hand switching from breast to breast, while his mouth was now occupied with hers. He could not believe how tight she was. It felt as if she was trying to squeeze and coax cum out of him.

"Oh Suzanne, you feel fucking amazing!" As he neared the point of no return.

"Oh you too Charles. Oh baby, I'm going to cum again."

"Oh Suzanne, I'm going to cum all over your pussy!"

They came in to each other, and for each other, and for themselves, as they experienced a high that they had yet not achieved, holding tightly to each other as so not to fall, and instead remain in this piece of heaven, together.

After time decided to move again, they kissed tenderly, lovingly, still in the afterglow of their love.

"That was amazing," she said.

"Yes. It was."

"Come, let's go to the bedroom."

"I don't want to stay there."

"Don't worry. There is a spare one, we'll go there."

"Ok."

They walked off together to the bedroom, leaving a costume trail behind them.

Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers
12