Violate Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning bells went off in my head at that moment as my head seemed to swim as I gazed up at him and I desperately reminded myself that I was a probation officer...his probation officer and now I was in a gay bar watching him strip! I shook my head to try and clear it but then Denny came to the edge of the stage and bent his knees right in front of me for me to put something in his g string. Without thinking I pulled a fifty dollar bill from my wallet and slipped it into his g string, my eyes locked on his as he smiled wickedly at me from behind his mask. It was then that he took my hand and guided it to caress his legs and then to his sweet dick, I couldn't help myself as I filled my hand with his bulge as he moved ever so slightly so that I was caressing his dick through his g string.

I was breathing hard and my mouth was open as my own cock threatened to explode in my pants from excitement. Finally he stood up and winked at me and continued to dance for the other customers who I noticed were scowling at me at the special attention I had received from Denny.

And that is the last thing that I remember. I came back to the world of the living as light pierced by eyes and I forced them shut again. My head ached terribly and I groaned in pain as I brought my hand up to my head.

"Hey there Paul" a voice said from somewhere close by. "How are ya feeling?"

I forced my eyes open through the pain of the light and there stood Denny in street clothes looking down on my with a look of genuine concern on his face. I closed my eyes again and reopened them trying to make them focus. In the end all I could do was groan as my head swam and I went into a warm and comforting darkness.

"Paul... hey Paul" and I felt someone gently shaking me and I forced my eyes open again to see Denny sitting beside me with a glass of water in his hand. I tried to lick my lips at the sight of the water but my tongue was stuck inside my mouth.

"Here Paul" he said and lowered the glass to my lips and somehow he moved my head to meet it. The cool water was so good it make my want to cry and my vision cleared somewhat as the shock of the cold water snapped my back to a rather painful consciousness.

"Where am I?" I croaked as I looked into his blue eyes in confusion.

"You're at your home Paul, I brought you home and put you to bed." and then his hand was on my forehead as if he was checking me for a temperature.

"Denny...how the hell...what are you doing here?" I whispered sounding not at all grateful for his help.

"Well, you kinda freaked out in the club last night and got thrown out. I had to stop my set and Giant and I got you into your car and I drove you home. Now sit up cause your girlfriend just left a message and she may be on her way over here and you look like shit." he said smiling.

"She's coming here Denny? NO she can't come here right now... I've got to get into the shower quick." I said as I tried to sit up. My head did a nice little dance and I fell back onto the pillow with a groan.

"Ok Paul, lets get you up and in that shower dude." and then I felt him lifting me to a sitting position and placing my stocking feet on the floor.

"Ok on three we're gonna get you into the bathroom ok? ...One....two...three." and he pulled me to my feet as if I were as light as a kid and he steadied me as we slowly stepped into the hallway and then into the bathroom.

"Denny, you can't... you can't..."

"I can't what Paul, try and help you. C'mon buddy I feel responsible cause some asshole at the club obviously slipped you a micky and you lost it. Grubber wanted to call the cops but I talked him out of it and told him you were my P.O, and an ok guy." he said as he pulled my clothes off and turned the shower onto hot. I have a large roman shower with a large padded tiled shower seat in the back of it so I can relax and just let the water run over me while I sit and enjoy it. I gasped as the hot water hit my body and took my breath away for a moment. Denny guided me to the shower seat and I plopped down in the hot spray breathing heavily in all the steam.

"You gonna be ok Paul?" he asked but I never answered as the hot water felt so wonderful.

I felt the hot water running over my head as my thoughts flashed in my brain and I tried to get a grip on what had happened. That was when I felt something stop the spray of the shower and opened my eyes to find Denny standing in front of me wearing nothing but some skimpy underwear.

"I just didn't want you to fall in here and hit your head. Is this helping ya buddy? He ached looking into my eyes. I let my eyes wander over his beautiful body and land on that huge bulge in his underwear.

"Paul, you need to concentrate on getting your senses back baby, not my cock." he said as if her were talking to a child. I was instantly angry but the anger washed out of me with all of the hot water as he moved again to let it hit me full force.

"While I'm in here I might as well clean up ok...I mean I didn't exactly get a chance to last night." he said as he grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather his body. I watched in silence as I couldn't believe this gorgeous hunk was showering with me. He slowly teasingly reached down and pulled his wet underwear off but kept his back to me and he continued to soap himself.

I felt desire overcome me as I saw his tight beautiful ass with soap suds sliding over his cheeks. My cock was stiff within what seemed seconds and I remember whispering his name through the steam. He turned around very slowly as I somehow knew in my fantasies he would and just looked at me. Of course my eyes were locked on his and then I let them fall to where his big beautiful cock hung with soapy suds caressing it.

"You've wanted this since the first moment you saw me haven't you baby." he said but it wasn't a question as he put his cock in his hand and began to slowly, ever so slowly stroke it right in front of me. His balls were so big and hairless and I felt my breath catch in my throat as he stepped forward and took my hand and placed his giant cock into it.

"Oh my God" I heard myself say as I began to slowly fondle and stoke his cock. His head went back into the spray of steamy water and he moaned out his pleasure. I desperately wanted to suck him cock, to feel it's huge hard goodness fill my mouth. But then his hand was on mine again and he stopped me.

"You like that don't you Paul, jacking my big sweet meat off. But here's another part of your fantasy come true and he went slowly to his knees and gently took my stiff penis into his warm wet mouth. I gasped as the pleasure of his mouth washed over me and I just watched this beautiful young god sucking my cock and moaning his enjoyment just as it had been in my fantasy. I felt myself starting to cum and began to moan when he pulled my cock out of his warm mouth and grabbed the base and squeezed hard. My desire to cum faded in just moments and it left me gasping for air.

"Oh no Paul, you can't cum until I tell you to." he said teasingly and he released my cock. Now he stood and stepped in front of me and his cock was so big and hard I took it into my hands and softly stroked it and then I placed my lips over the head and began to suck him. I had never sucked a guys cock so it took a few minutes to get into it but when he started gently moaning, I sucked with everything I had.

"Now suck my sweet balls baby" and he pulled his cock up to let his balls dangle in my face. I kissed them with a passion as I was so turned on it hurt and then took the monsters in my wet mouth one at a time and sucked them with so much passion he Dennis moaned in pleasure.

Now I took his long sweet dick in my mouth again as the water sprayed over his back and the steam rose and I was making love to another mans cock and loving it more than I ever dreamed possible. I sucked him as he began to slowly pump his sweet dick into my mouth and I loved it so much I kissed it and kissed it as I too moaned in ecstasy.

"Now tell me you want my sweet cum in your mouth baby" he cooed as I sucked his prick

"Denny baby, please let me feel you cum in my hot mouth, Please let me eat your sweet cum baby" I begged not caring anymore and I began to suck like a demon and he fucked my mouth hard and then he moaned out and I felt his hot spurts of cock nectar squirting into my wet mouth and I came to reaching down to jack my spasming dick as we cried out together in unbelievable pleasure. I went slowly to my knees and continued to suck his sweet dick drinking in every drop of his cum and I moaned again in ecstasy.

Suddenly the shower door burst open and Beth yelled out in a screech.

"Oh Jesus Christ Paul, what the fuck!" as she backed away in shock at seeing my slurping on another guys stiff cock.

I never said a word, I just sucked him down and began to kiss his sweet cock head as he moaned in pleasure saying "Oh God baby, yeah suck it, kiss it baby taste that cum in your hot mouth you bitch." and when I looked up Beth was still there watching us with a shocked expression on her face. An d then she turned and was gone, slamming the front door behind her.

Dennis helped me to stand and we kissed for a long time and them we left the shower and dried each other off. He led me to the bed where we both lay naked and holding each other for awhile and just talking. My head had cleared and I had begun to come back when he began to kiss me and before I knew it we were sucking each other off again with a crazed passion.

"Hey Paul, I"ve been a bad boy and broken all the rules...and it's you job to fucking violate me." I looked into his eyes not knowing what he meant. I could never violate him now after making love to him but he got on his hands and knees and yelled to me.

"Violate me you fucker, fuck my ass!"

I stood and moved behind him and shoved my stiff cock into his warm ass and began to pump him and I called out his name. It felt so damn good and then he tightened his ass checks and made his ass somehow milk my dick and I couldn't help it, I exploded inside of him as I screamed my love for him as I shot streams of sweet cum into his tight asshole. We lay spent in each others arms and just talked to each other, and I guess I fell asleep.

When I woke up Denny was gone and a note lay on his pillow. It read:

"I'm glad I could fulfill your fantasy Paul. But I can't be yours and yours alone and I think you know that. You're going to mark me as an exemplary parolee and reduce my parole to three months. I'm leaving town but you won't say a word to anyone. You won't tell anyone anything, and the pictures won't show up at your office baby. Sorry but I've got to move on, to many guys in love with me here already. But Paul, with you it was very personal and very special baby. Love Dennis.

P.S. Don't look for me or the pics go straight to your bosses office. Under the pillow I found the pics of me at the club and knew I had been had good. The bad boys win again I said as I thought of him.

12