Violated!

Story Info
Collete's boss loses his gentlemanliness.
4k words
4.09
63.4k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radovain
Radovain
18 Followers

My name is Collette Williams nee Blake and at 5'9 and with a voluptuous figure, I am blessed with a truly beautiful ass, apple-shaped, round and ample with a deep cleft between two rounded cheeks. My hips swell beautifully to my tapering thighs and long legs. From waist down have always been my most attractive features.. I usually wear hip-hugging dresses and trouser suits.

I work in a real estate firm under Mr Jack Jacobs. At well over 6 feet, my boss exudes visual power; from his large head, hands, torso and feet. With the making of a bulge in his midriff, he has an intense middle-aged face with lips as strict as worn leather soles; his slab cheeks resemble a scabby hillock. Whitish-grey hair runs through the black hair above his forehead, as if thoughts are aging him faster than the passage of time. From the moment I finished college five years ago, I have worked for him as his secretary and assistant. Some say I lack the ambition to be a go-getter but I cannot complain in these austere times. It also helps when you work in a genteel environment. Mr Jacobs loves glass furniture, and in the various reflective surfaces around the office, the stainless-steel appliances and the glass-fronted cabinets, I on occasion catch his eyes following me, but he has always been a gentleman and scrupulously formal.

In 4 years, he has never made a pass at me. Even the sexual innuendos stops when I marry a year later. Although my husband sometimes jokingly accuses me, I never take the thought seriously because it never happens. But from my boss's attitude, I know his has a soft spot for me; often treating me like a younger sister and yearly giving me raises and generous bonuses. He never shouts at me and takes many of my suggestions on board. In short, I feel safe in his company. However, such confidence brings complacency.

When he suggests I escort him to view a newly completed duplex up for sale. I agree without hesitation: we have done such tours before. We enter the house, fresh with paint, but devoid of furniture and inspect the four rooms downstairs. I offer suggestions and he acquiesces each time. As usual, he opens each door and enters each room first. We go upstairs and the first inkling I have that something is amiss is when we enter a large room, obviously the master bedroom. This time, I fail to note that he motions me to enter the room first after he opens the door.

I stride in. Lying on the bare floor is a large kingside mattress. The surprising thing is that the bed sheet covering the mattress looks new. Before I can put two and two together, I hear the door slam behind me.

From behind, he grabs me by the waist. I feel him pulling me closer and I feel the hardness of his loins pressing against the softness of my buttocks through my skirt. A chuckle escapes his lips and dread envelops me. I feel the stiffness abutting ominously into the crevice of my buttocks. I struggle and twist to escape his imprisoning arms.

But he throws me forward. I land on the mattress and he drops onto me like a lion pinning its prey.

"Mr Jacobs!" I squeal and try to push him away.

"Don't fight me!" he gasps, his mouth hot against the delicate skin of my throat. His hands knead and squeeze at my breasts through my cotton blouse.

"Mr Jacob!" I cry and again try to rise. "What are you..."

His mouth descends capturing my lips and thus silences me. I keep my mouth closed to his spearing tongue. His cologne assaults my nostrils.

"Don't fight me," He growls. "Just relax and you'll enjoy it."

Shivers run up my spine. "Don't look at me like that!"

He becomes silent but his hands now do all his talking. We dissolve into a tangle of arms and legs. I struggle and buck against his weight, trying to throw him off. He uses his strength; his weight and size stifles my attempts, keeping me in place. We are both panting now, but my struggles look hopeless when he grabs my hands and hold them over my head. This makes me struggle harder; kicking my legs and bucking my torso.

I push against his chest, but I lack the leverage to force him away.

"Mmmfff!" I moan against his battering lips.

"You want me to take you," he growls inches from my face. "Not true!" "Hauling such a juicy ass? I am going to pump you some."

"No!" I cry. "No! Mr. Jacob! No!"

Still, he pins my hands in an iron grip above my head. With the other, he rips off the buttons of my blouse. His coarse hands dive into the rent, mauling my breasts through the bra.

"You've got beautiful tits, Collette," he says. "I've always wanted to taste them!"

He tries to plant his mouth on a nipple, but I twist and squirm preventing him from locking on. But the bristles of his chin scrape over my nipples, causing funny sensations.

"Stop!" I squeal. "This is a ridiculous joke, which has gone far enough!"

"I'm going to fuck you, Collette," he said. "Loads of sperm."

"No! Mr. Jacobs, no!"

"I going to pump you some, make it good!"

"Let me up," I say, momentarily freeing my hands. "This is wrong!"

"I don't want to hurt you," he says, pinning my arms down again. "But I'm going to fuck you, whether you want it or not."

"I'll call the police!"

"I don't care! You're going to get fucked."

"NO!" I scream hoping someone can hear me.

"Either lie and enjoy it, or fight me."

Now I am furious and the anger gives me strength. In the past, during my school days, I often find myself in struggles with lecherous men. I have won them all. Each man has had to taste the bitter pill of defeat. Even my future husband loses on our second date. Like others before, he tries yet fails.

"You're really crazy!" I glare up at him. The lustful sneer on his face makes me shudder. "You can't get away with this."

"Maybe not," he replies, scornful grin widening. "But I am still going ahead."

But I have never been against a man this large or strong. With one big paw, he holds both of my wrists without even showing the strain. Sweat starts to form on my temples. His weight seems enormous, unmovable. I strain against his vice-like grip. "Please! I won't tell anyone, if you let me go!"

"Not on your life," he said.

Feeling the hem of my skirt climb up my thighs, I gasp when his fingers suddenly come in naked contact with my naked flesh. A tingle of electricity dances along my inner thighs as his fingers slip under the elastic leg band of my panties. I squirm desperately against the unyielding strength of his embrace. The bastard just keeps smirking at me, more than matching my struggles with his superior size and strength.

"What are you doing?" I ask again.

"What does it look like, you tease?"

"You must not." I scream and try to push him away, but its no use.

"Give me those lips my sweet," my boss hisses.

"NO!" I reply, my face bearing the mother of all frowns.

"Kiss me." He hurls off his shirt. "I am going to fuck you!"

"You will do no such thing." My replies fuel my rage.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he said, his voice thick and urgent. I stare up in his face; with veins bulging on his temples, he looks like a total stranger.

"No you will not." I struggle against his weight again, surprising strength surging through me.

"Always rolling that ass. What do think would happen?" "Nothing." I pant. But his size is more than I can manage, and we both know it. He barely registers a strain, though his body glistens and sweat runs down his arm and dissolving on my own damp skin. His flushed face bears glassy eyes.

"Today it will."

Silence returns but his brute strength is prevailing. First, my bosom loses its torn blouse then its bra. "Let go of me," I pant. Through the fabric of my skirt, I feel his hard prick pressing against me through his trousers. I know this is all wrong, but I suddenly feel a strange excitement. Only the fabric of our clothes separates his throbbing cock from my tender gates.

"Feel it?" he growls. "Can you feel my big dick?"

"You filthy asshole!"

"Stop, being silly," he whispers. "You know you're going to having my hot dick pounding your cunt."

"Please let me go," I sob yet his obscene words start arousing me. "Christ, how I want to fuck this pussy." Ignoring my pleas, he thrusts his hands under me, grasping the panty-clad cheeks of my buttocks, pulling me tighter against his throbbing member.

"No! No!" I whine and pound his chest with my fists. "You've got to stop this!"

I continue quivering as his hands massage my behind while his kneading fingers push my white panties into the crevice of my asscheeks. The hard bulge in the front of his trousers keeps rotating against my loins. A sense of helplessness flows through me. "Today is the day. You won't escape," he says quivering with impending triumph. He lifts his chest off mine.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he growls.

"No!" I shout, my voice quivering. "You can't stick that monster in me!"

"I sure will," he replies. "And you're gonna love it."

"No, Mr Jacobs!" I shriek. "It's too big!"

"Shut up and spread your legs." "It'll split me apart!" "Yes it will!"

"Please don't hurt me," I plead. An iron hand pins my hands above my head. There other hand roams freely.

"Stop it! My husband..."I whine but my body starts to betray me. I feel myself getting moist between my thighs.

"Will never know," he hisses and his lips swallow my straining nipple. Ripples instantly sweep through me and I am weak. My nipples are extremely sensitive and have been since I can remember. It is my great weak point. They stiffen like soldiers standing at attention. Closing my eyes, I try thinking of other things; like my great husband Ralf. A good man and the love of my life.

"Oh," I wail as his lips move to the other nipple. A series of tiny explosions erupt just beneath my hardening nipples. Electricity courses through my spine, sparking a fire all the way down to my toes. My mind goes blank and I cease resisting. While my body stills, my mind runs amok. This can't be happening. This man is a rapist. My body can't want to have sex with him.

He is all over me; his lips moaning, kissing me; his left hand, cupping my breasts and buttocks, seemingly all at the same time. Blood rushes out of my head and into my vagina. I quake with hate and disgust at the same time. Hate at him for assaulting me; disgust at myself for these emerging feelings.

He sweeps my skirt down to my knees. I kick my legs in denial but this only causes it to drop past my toes and off. My white cotton panties are exposed. My eyelids flutter when I feel the sensual pleasure surge like a seismic wave. This is dirty, evil. He must stop. I had to make him understand he shouldn't do this.

"No! Please! This...this is wrong! I'm married and you're..."I quiver to a stop, mentally hoping my pleas will stop him going any further thus desecrating my marriage.

You want it, don't you? You want me to fuck you! Don't you, Mrs Wallcourt?" he growls.

"Oh, God ... Mr Jacobs. Don't do that ... you mustn't. No!" I whimper my voice an unrecognizable hiss as my body shudders. Whether with fear or excitement, I can no longer say. "Relax. Enjoy it." "No!"

"Yes you pretender."

He pulls back, and the sinister sound of a zip being undone rents the air. I leap off the bed. But he barrels me back onto the bed. We land with a whoosh, and his chest punches air out of my lungs. Straddling me, he pulls off his sweater. His broad shoulders and chest seem to burst out from the confinement of his sweater. He kicks out his trousers without getting up, revealing trim thighs and as he twists, a glimpse of bunched hindquarters. Only his belly betrays a slight pouch.

But my gaze locks on the juncture of his marbled thighs as he sits on my waist. I let out a gasp and freeze, staring at the rearing viper arching out from the trough of black pubic hair. Bigger than any I have seen, it's ludicrously swollen and long, larger than I ever imagine. Rising from his crotch, the serpent curves like a fuel-pump nozzle. Brutishly thick, the bending bridge of flesh oozes semen from between the circumcised glans. His large scrotum, swollen under the weight of heavy testicles, splays atop my belly button. I shudder imagining that mammoth snake impaling my delicate privates.

As I thrash about, he powerfully re-pins my wrists above me head. With his other hand free, he immediately grabs my panties. The elastic digs into my skin as he pulls. A sharp crack and the fabric rips. A sharp, painful tug and the delicate material tears away in his hand, leaving my soft, trimmed pussy bare.

A throbbing log brushes my thigh. In a last gesture of defiance, I lock my ankles. But like a boulder falling on two planks, knees of steel pry my legs apart. He grinds his chest against my breasts, driving the air out of my lungs. Tears well in my eyes and trickle down my cheeks. He pulls up his legs to his knees forcing my thighs to bunch up against his crouching thighs. I am growing tired, my thighs numb from overuse, arms shaking with exertion. Our bodies slid across each other shining with our pouring sweat. The hand holding my wrists loosen under perspiration but I am too far gone to break free. His fat cap, brushes against my clitoris. Instinctively I clench my buttocks trying to deny him my entrance, but his cock head berths between the lips of my opening. He gasps with pleasure that repulses me.

"OH!" I squeal, shutting my eyes. He surges forward with brutal strength, crashing through the soft, barrier of my vaginal lips like a nail through plywood.

"Nooooo!" I groan as a blinding pain erupts in my loins. Halting, he rocks from side to side, his brutal piston-head distending my tender gates.

Suddenly, he shoves forward in one vicious jerk, his hairy chest crushing the softness of my ripe breasts. At the same time his hips propels the thick shaft of his heated cock deep into my moist pussy and like a heavy lance dropping from the sky, his blood-laden pipe burrows in. My pussy dilates, amid pinpricks of pain, as the barbarous intruder tries to fit into my tender tightness. I give up the kicking and squirming, exhausted. The meaty cylinder force its way through, only halting after sinking a full nine inches between my trembling legs.

I hear his laboured breathing, the heaving of his heavy torso as my walls stretch around his impaling cock. His rough cheek brushes against my own, and the warm dampness of his breath heats my neck.

"Oh, Collette," he chuffs, "you're so hot and tight!" I scent the brandy as his mouth captures my married lips. Powerful loins pull back before crashing down, ramming the hard cock deep into my young vagina. His hairy balls slap heavily against my upturned buttocks. My sheath grips his pulsing rod tightly.

I open my eyes and look up, seeing a face that's familiar but at the same time alien. Sheer animal desire contorts his face, which loses its handsomeness in a way I have never seen. With glazed eyes dim with lust, Mr Jacobs stares, as if gazing through me.

I lie still beneath him, a dull pain stinging my pussy, as his powerful hips, push the swollen heat of his intruding cock back and forth in my dilating channel. With each inward stroke, I feel the grip of my moistening insides loosen around him. My pussy expands as he rams forward, then narrows when he pulls back; walls opening and closing, opening and closing, in a steady, satisfying rhythm. Loud smarting sounds tickle my ears as his sinewy stomach bangs against the yielding softness of my quivering belly.

I groan but more in discomfort now than in true pain. But, as the resistance of my tight sheath lessens, I also sense a change. The pain begins disseminating into warmth; a swirling around the burrowing pipe. Hanging in this red storm of discomfort, sensual points of blue erupt making my cries dwindle to moans. As the blue cloud subsumes the red storm, I am unable to discern between the diminishing pain and the growing pleasure. He reaches under me; savage talons digging into the soft bottom flesh.

I moan in disbelief when the first tingle sweeps through me; a familiar pinprick of pleasure from deep inside me.

I try to quell it, stamp it out. But my body keeps responding each time my swollen lips distend to take the engorged impaler. Waves tingle through me as my pussy walls clutch the impaling invader. Sighs escape me each time his nuts slap against my upturned ass cheeks. Each time his cock slams forward, it massages my clit transmitting little shocks. I flail my head from side to side, trying to shake off the shameful realization of succumbing to traitorous emotions.

Clenching my teeth tight I fight with all my will against the growing flames threatening to devour my resistance. But it's a losing battle as he sucks and licks my nipples ceaselessly. My smooth buttocks jerk up and down in response to his thrusts. Ripples of spasms course through my tingling body.

"Ooooohhhhhhh ..." I whine involuntarily as my hips as if by their own violation begin a sensual churning, a passionate grind of its own, a direct answer to the invading dick's insistent demands. "Like it, slut?" "Oh! Take it out!" "Never!" "Aaaagghh... " I utter softly between sobs, then "Oohhhh? Ohhhhh ... God ...!"

My body boils in an exquisite web of simulated nerve ends. I realize that further fight is useless; I cannot deny this intense delight any longer. Heat spots erupt across my skin. I blush, and mewl in excitement. Little beads of perspiration break out over my face.

Straining my muscles, I strive to meet every thrust of his plunging cock, gasping each time his pelvis smacks against my tender loins with a brutal thud. My hips begin grinding upward in answer to his downward plunges as his pounding lunges are matched with eager thrusts.. When he withdraws, my hips press back against the softness of the mattress. My vagina starts peppering his sperm-laden prick with tight, possessive contractions.

"That's right, you slut. Feel that? Feels good doesn't it?" "No! Oh no!" I squeal more in mental self-denial than at my physical betrayal.

My awareness narrows and crystallises; his sweaty body crushing mine; his thick prick assaulting my loins; his rough hands kneading my succulent hips. Electric sensations ripple from my twitching cunt and streak like lightning across my trembling thighs and up through the tips of my palpitating nipples. Rotating my hips from side to side around the impaling cock, my vagina dances to its rhythmic beating.

A sneer of victory lights up his lust-contorted face

"I know you like it. feels so good. Feel me going deeper?" "Oh god!"

"Deeper and deeper I fucking you. my hard cock is going to fill you with my hot, thick sperm and you're going to love it aren't you?"

My mind reverses or tries to. I can't cum, I must not. My husband will never forgive me, climaxing like a slut for this rapist. My eyes snaps shut. Ripples become sparks and I face total defeat. "No. Oh God!" "Yes you slut!" He croaks in reply, lust dripping with every syllable. "Move with me."

I look up at him and his face smeary with bliss."Fuck!" I groan as if in anguish, yet wrap my arms around his neck. This pulls his glistening chest onto the softness of my heaving breasts. Sinking his long manhood back and forth between my vaginal lips and onto my cervix, his plunging long cock glides in and out, filling and emptying me. My mouth opens and closes in response to each stroke of his cock. My legs encircle his muscular torso as if independent of my control.

"Told you bitch," he groans through clenching teeth, "Knew you will love it.""

"Yes don't stop." I feel like a leaf caught in a typhoon as he continues to pound me. Higher and higher into the vortex I ascend, until I find myself teetering on the brink of an abyss.

Rough hands pinch the soft parts of my body. His face is a mask of lust, the sneering mouth groaning. Slaps echo as he pounds my inflamed loins.

Radovain
Radovain
18 Followers
12