Violated

Story Info
A young woman spends time at a remote cabin with her boss.
7.5k words
4.33
245.1k
247
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,134 Followers

Note: from the files of Cleo

*****

I would never have believed my life would turn out this way, but looking back now I can see it could not have been any other way. I married young while still in my third year of college, to a graduating law student. Steve was the kind of guy who would be a success at anything he tried; everybody liked him. Our problem had been that neither he nor I had any sexual experience to speak of when we married.

I'd fumbled around in the backseat of one of the high school jock's car a few times, even gave him a couple hand jobs, finally letting him pop my cherry one night after Homecoming. Sex hadn't been as much fun as everything I'd heard about it.

Anyway, I wasn't exactly a virgin when I got married, but I still didn't know very much about sex either. Steve was a virgin though, timid at spontaneity and uninventive to say the least. If our couplings produced any climaxes at all for me, they were extremely mild ones and Steve never really seemed too interested whether we had sex or not. In most cases I initiated it and he just went along. My new husband's job kept him busy and gone most of the time, and eventually we grew apart. We divorced after just three years.

My father was a big tough man whom I loved dearly, although I was very intimidated by him. I loved just being near him though, smelling his aroma, hearing his bellowing laugh, sometimes trembling at his disfavor. On rare occasions when I was allowed to hug him, I savored it for long afterward. When he passed away I cried for days. After he died I shied away from men like that, drifting toward the shy, quiet ones like Steve; safe uncomplicated men who didn't stretch my physic so much.

My shrink tried to explain it one day, calling it a common sexual fixation with one's father that is suppressed until later in adult life when it resurfaces to create complications for some women. Maybe. I don't know.

Anyway, after the divorce I grew bored and decided to enter the job market. I'd graduated with a degree in wildlife management because animals are simpler and much easier to get along with than people.

I left my resume at the State and two private companies, surprised when I was called by one of the private firms in just two days. I passed my interview with flying colors, hired on a six-month probationary status.

My immediate boss reminded me of my late father; big, loud and pushy, towering over me like a huge tree. Suddenly, some of the same feelings I'd had with my father returned; fear, fascination, an occasional fantasy. While I was fine, working around most of the other workers, my boss always left me feeling shaken and tongue-tied each time he spoke to me. Most of the time, it was just a growled order or derisive comment, and then ignoring anything I might have to say in return. His name was Carl, and he never had a kind word for anyone. He scared me to death from the first day.

During my second month on probation, Carl's secretary informed me I'd be going to a wildlife resort in Montana for my second phase of training. It would be a two week-long trip and the primary subject would be fish habitats and management. Carl would accompany me because he was to make an annual inspection of some sort for the resort. There would be three other people there as well, one of them a young female trainee like me. It sounded great, except for the fact that Carl would be there.

Apprehensive but excited I met Carl at the airport, watching silently as he bullied his way through the seating process. He was so big and imposing that I felt almost childlike beside him as I slouched down into my seat. I just sat quietly with down-cast eyes, praying he wouldn't want any casual conversation during our trip.

"You got a boyfriend?" he said gruffly, jarring me out of my stupor.

"Uh . . . no. I was married, but . . ."

"Divorced huh? A girl as pretty as you and no boyfriend? That's too bad."

"Well . . . I . . ." But he'd already turned back toward the window, completely ignoring me for the rest of our trip.

Carl rented a Jeep at the airport because the resort was a four-wheel drive trip, a full hour from any civilization. It consisted of a lodge with one large bedroom, kitchen, dining area and a spacious lounge with several leather couches, easy chairs and a pool table to relax. There were also four very comfortably furnished cabins. Carl took the large bedroom in the lodge and assigned one of the cabins to me. He gruffly told me to unloaded the jeep, and he stayed on his cell phone the whole time. As I finished I noticed him standing in the doorway, grinning.

"That was Jessie. The other trainee got food poisoning and they won't be joining us. They figured I could handle your training on my own. Guess it's just you and me, Kerrie. Get everything put away and I'll show you around." He turned and walked out, leaving me to manage everything on my own.

His last words produced a forbidden chill deep inside me. An entire week with this big bully! I couldn't do it. What was I going to do? I sleep walked through my chores, putting the supplies away as I fought down a growing apprehension. Okay, I decided. I'd just keep my mouth shut except when necessary, not provoke his wrath, and try to get through the next two weeks. We were fifteen miles from the nearest store and I probably couldn't find my way back anyhow.

The next day was spent becoming familiar with the resort and how to manage the boat's small outboard motor on the lake. Tired from the day's events, that evening I was expected to cook our dinner meal, and although I'm not a great cook, it turned out fine. Carl cracked a bottle of wine and we had that with our food.

He talked continuously and I simply nodded or smiled as required. He didn't seem to notice my silence, keeping my wine glass filled throughout the meal. Intimidated, I drank it. The wine's warm glow made me relax somewhat and become a little more talkative about my childhood, my father in particular, and to some extent, my failed marriage. He didn't have much to say during those periods, as though studying me as I spoke.

"You really are a beautiful woman, Kerrie. It's a shame you don't have anyone." He got up and came back with another bottle of wine, opening it.

"I . . . I don't think I should drink anymore, Carl. I'm . . . I have work tomorrow." I laughed weakly. "I won't be able to get out of bed in the morning."

He poured our glasses full, smiling down at me, making me shrink back inside my shell again, my heart hammering inside my chest. "Hey, we're celebrating our arrival. Got to relax so we can get a head-start in the morning. Go ahead, drink up."

He continued staring at me intently until I finally lifted my glass and took a sip. The wine was affecting me and I really did have a buzz on. He suddenly came around the table, pulled me up by my arms, and drew me tight against his body. I was too stunned to move as his mouth swallowed mine, his tongue lashing inside. Through my shorts I could feel his arousal growing until it was pressing against me like a large piece of wood! In a panic, I was finally able to pull my mouth away, to breathe.

"Carl, stop it! Stop!" I said as forcefully as I could, uncontrollable tears forming in my eyes. "You're scaring me!"

Unexpectedly, he stepped back grinning, dropping his hands to his sides. "Just getting acquainted."

"Well, I'm going to bed," I said angrily as I practically ran out the door, back to my cabin. I locked the door behind me. Later, taking my shower I realized I was shaken to my core, still tasting Carl's meaty tongue in my mouth, feeling his huge erection against my belly. Although revolted by what had happened and refusing to touch myself to confirm my suspicions, I knew my pussy was sopping wet. I suddenly realized it'd been months since I'd had a climax.

I was determined that none of my future climaxes would include the vulgar man I'd just left. He made my skin crawl! Maybe it was just the unsettling experience of his mauling me, or the several glasses of wine, but that night I dreamed nearly all night. In one of the dreams, Carl was between my legs pounding away with an unimaginably huge cock. At some point, he turned into my father - just as I wrapped my legs around him with a shuddering climax. I awoke, the sheet beneath me drenching wet. It was almost 3:30 AM before I managed to sleep again.

The next morning Carl was as bossy and detestable as always, acting as if nothing had happened. At least, I was thankful for that. While we were out in the boat, we were soaked by a passing rain shower and although it was still late summer, it'd left us shivering. Carl decided to call it a day and we headed back to the resort. Inside the lounge fireplace, he built a fire and I hovered near it to warm up. Suddenly, he was beside me when I turned, his hairy chest level with my face.

"Your nipples are sticking straight out," he said crudely.

Cold and still shivering I glanced down and saw he was right. They were hard and poking against my light shirt, from the cold. Without warning, Carl reached out and grasped one nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He didn't hurt me, but it was firm enough that I knew I couldn't pull away without it being painful. I was so stunned that I couldn't move anyway, so I just stood there as he rolled it around in his fingers.

"Please . . ."

He didn't answer, just grinned broader. Instead of stopping, he also grasped the other nipple, doing the same thing with it.

"Carl, stop . . . please . . ."

"Shut up," was all he said, continuing to tug and roll the nipples in his fingers.

My knees were growing weaker and my breath shallower as I struggled with growing panic . . . and something else, deep inside my core. "Please Carl."

He smiled down at me kindly, so his harder pinch came as a complete surprise and I squealed loudly. "I said to shut up," his voice was cold and hard.

This went on for several minutes, then, I felt his large hand on my shoulder pressing me down. No, I wanted to shout, but he was too strong and I was terrified of his hurtful fingers on my tender nipples. Once on my knees in front of him, I kept my eyes averted downward, my heart pounding in fear, the cobblestone hearth digging into my knees. Now I was certain he was going to rape me. Except for the crackling fire, the cabin was deathly quiet. Quiet enough to hear his zipper being pulled down.

"God no, Carl!"

His fingers nearly pulled my tit off, and I whimpered. One hand still on the nipple, he lifted my tear-streaked face with his other, until I could see his cruel unrelenting expression.

"Lick it," he whispered hoarsely.

I lowered my vision a bit and saw his cock for the first time. If I was scared before, I was terrified now. True, Carl was a big man but this thing was twice as big and thick as Steve's had been, huge ridges and purple veins crisscrossing it, the crown looking like a large spongy helmet. It was dark the night the jock took my cherry and Steve nearly never walked around completely undressed in front of me, so I admit I was inexperienced as such things go. Steve's dick was the only one I'd ever seen and it was very small when soft, about four or five inches when hard. This thing though was truly intimidating!

I watched in horror as Carl's rampant cock throbbed and jerked, stiffening right in front of my eyes until it was as hard as marble. How a woman could even accommodate something like that was unimaginable. I felt if he decided to rape me I would be ruined forever. His fingers tightened on my nipple again to let me know he was still in charge. I cringed, then realizing I had no choice, my tongue shot out involuntarily touching the meaty tip. Despite its hardness, it felt warm and soft against my tongue.

"Keep on until I tell you to stop," he whispered, rolling the nipple in warning.

Closing my mind to what I was being forced to do, I licked . . . and licked . . . and licked.

After a few minutes Carl was breathing heavily, an occasional small grunt. "Open your mouth a little and slid your lips around on the head of it," he ordered, his fingers tightening a bit more on the nipple. Not wanting him to pinch harder, I did as he told me. He reached down and lifted his cock up out of the way, holding it up.

"Lick all the way down and back up," he ordered.

I did it, all the time wanting to puke. I figured it would serve him right if I up-chucked on his damned pecker! Nauseous, my heart pounding away inside my chest and my mind a blur, I tried to plot an escape from what I knew was the inevitable ending to all this. I knew he would probably kill me with that thing if he raped me, at the very least tear the lining of my vagina. I couldn't get even half of it in my mouth, if I tried. He'd probably choke me to death with it first! If not, he'd tear me apart trying to get it in! I was in a panic, but his words came soft and soothing.

"Take the head in your mouth and suck while you use your tongue."

I hesitated until with a slight tug, he reminded me he was still the one in control. As long as he didn't force me, I reconciled to the fact that it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be. Actually, the warm, meaty thickness in my mouth felt quite comforting. As I sucked and licked the large crown, I found myself pausing to hold the thickness against my tongue, savoring the feeling of it pulsating in my mouth.

I sucked and licked for a long time for a long time and my jaws were beginning to ach a little, finally tasting a small spurt of leaking fluid, before he pulled back to settle down a bit. Inexplicably, that sent a surge of power through me, made me realize that all I had to do was get this over with as quickly as possible. I pushed back against his hand, swallowing as much of his hard meat as possible, feeling it hit the back of my throat.

He answered by groaning and grasping my hair with both hands, thrusting with his hips and closing the opening to my throat with the giant head, nearly strangling me.

I was suddenly choking and gagging as I felt my air supply cut-off. I beat his hard belly with my hands and struggled against this invasion, as slobbers ran down my chin in rivers. I thought, this is where I would die - choked to death on a giant cock. Panting much harder now, with a more copious amount of pre-cum flowing from the hole in his penis, he finally eased off a little, but held the meaty crown inside my mouth.

"When it hits the back of your mouth, relax and breathe through your nose," he whispered hoarsely. "Don't fight it. It'll fit."

I felt the bumps and ridges once more, sliding over my tongue as eased himself back inside again. Strangely enough, it seemed easier this time. My heart felt like it would pop right out of my chest, it beat so hard. Oddly enough, even the gagging and choking part of the ordeal had excited me! Confused and more scared and excited than I'd ever been, I felt the long shaft easing past my throat's opening as I struggled to breathe through my nose as he'd instructed.

I felt an imperceptible little pop as the giant helmet - the first cock to ever enter my throat - slid steadily downward with relative ease. A small prickle of pride shot through me for the accomplishment. I'd done it! I was vaguely aware I was rubbing my wet thighs together. Suddenly, I wanted it. Sucking, letting my tongue caress the large blood vessel underneath the endless pole of meat, my hands reached up of their own accord to grasp his ass cheeks and pull him deeper.

I felt cheap, slutty, dirty - all the words women never want to hear. Right then, I wanted to feel like that! It'd been months since the divorce, even longer since I'd felt anything other than my fingers inside me. I was like a hungry animal, slobbering up and down his thick meat, small moans being emitted from my slim-coated lips. How I was ever able to swallow that much meat without choking I'll never understand, but Carl's grunts indicated I was doing it exactly right and I could taste gush after gush of his pre-ejaculation fluid coating my teeth and tongue.

I decided that when he finally ,came and I felt the first spurt, I'd back off and use my hands to complete his release. Maybe that would satisfy him and all this would be over.

I let one hand slid down to cup his hairy balls, the other pulling on his ass cheeks, holding him securely against my face as I sucked and slobbered all over his thick cock.

In explicably, I was in heaven. Somewhere along the line I had lost focus of my plan, suddenly wanting to taste more of the tantalizing fluid I was draining from his hard cock. It was intoxicatingly delicious. Both his hands wrapped in my long blond hair, as my own hand pulled his ass even closer and scratched his hairy sacs. No longer the victim, I was loving it now!

He finally stiffened, froze that way for just an instant and then yelled something unintelligible as I felt the first spurts of a long continuous stream of cum emptying into my working throat. No way was I going to stop now, swallowing load after load of the lumpy cream as quickly as I could. I almost came right then, but it ended too soon.

He finally eased back, trying to pull his now tender cock from my hungry mouth, but I hung on tightly, fighting against him, wanting to keep it a little longer. He was finally able to pull it free, panting heavily as he gazed down at me in disbelief.

"You are one cock-hungry bitch," he muttered. I saw that his cock hadn't shrunk noticeably as it grew softer, and there was a large clear drop forming at its tip. I leaned forward catching it on my tongue before it could fall, savoring it.

Without warning, Carl suddenly pushed me backward and I fell onto my ass, resting on my elbows looking up at him. My legs were spread but I didn't bother closing them. Instead, I stared up at him with something like defiance, waiting.

"Get your shorts off."

Staring him in the eyes I removed my shorts and panties in one movement, letting my legs fall apart again, open, wet and inviting. What I'd just done for him hadn't yet set-in, but It'd been months since I'd been laid and all I could think about right then was wondering if I could get that huge appendage inside my hurting cunt. I'm ashamed to say how much I needed it right then, but I would've done anything he told me to at the moment, to get what I wanted.

Carl fell between my thighs, his head level with my belly, staring into my eyes. The next thing I felt was his hot breath on my vaginal lips, and then his tongue. He slurped on my vagina lips and sucked my clit for about a minute. That was all it took. Clamping my thighs around his head and grabbing his hair in both hands, I screamed as I immediately came with a shuddering climax, the strongest of my entire life. It seemed to last forever.

As I lay gasping for breath, my heart hammering, he moved forward, his face coming into view as he hovered over me. I felt his big hands lifting my ass and something big and hot pushing against my vaginal opening. Then the fire started as friction burned my most tender parts. I groaned, lifting to help, but soon the pain became too much.

"It won't fit, Carl. Stop, please. I'll suck you again."

I saw him grin evilly. "It'll fit, Baby. You'll love it."

For a woman in her mid-twenties, I suddenly realized my womanhood had never been taxed with anything of any size, and not too often at that. I wasn't built for something like Carl's cock, but built or not, I knew I was now going to get it. For what seemed like an eternity he pushed and probed my opening as I moaned in pain. I was wet enough, just not wide enough. After a while of suffering I lifted my ass more, bringing my knees to my chest - that was all it took. Without warning the giant crown popped inside.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,134 Followers
12