Violated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,155 Followers

The relief I felt was beyond description. He didn't give me long to get used to it though, shoving more of it deeper inside me. I felt every inch, every vein and ridge pressing against my vaginal walls on its journey to my core. The friction was still there, but now the pain was manageable. I lifted even higher and he slid all the way in to his pubic hair, until I felt the crown of it pressing against my cervix.

He flexed his cock a couple times and then he began a slow exit, pulling my cuntal lining out with it. As he reached the vagina opening, he slowly shoved the lining back inside me. Two trips of that and I was desperately clutching his back, whimpering with uncontrollable need. Then he really started fucking me. After a couple minutes of his pounding I was literally sobbing and trying to climb his body, as I struggled to receive even more of his fantastic cock.

When his mouth crushed down on mine, I opened for his tongue, sucking it like a cock, and then following it back inside his mouth when it retreated. I was out of control, moaning and crying simultaneously. As he hammered his thick meat into me, I seemed unable to focus my eyes, staring up but un-seeing, my mouth speaking words unwillingly.

"Fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck ... me."

I was almost there when he stopped moving! "What . . .?"

"Like that cock baby?"

"Yes. Yes!"

"Ready to cum?"

"God yes! Do me, please do me . . ."

He slammed into me with even more force, but it still wasn't hard enough for me and I answered each thrust with one of my own. He was literally bottoming out against my cervix with every thrust, jarring me to my core. I didn't care. I wanted him to punish me for being his whore, destroy me with his huge cock. I was a tramp and deserved it. I realized tears were running down my face but I didn't understand why.

Carl's body suddenly stiffened as he groaned loudly and shot his load deep into my soft belly, just as I screamed my own orgasm right into his open mouth over and over. As I blacked out, I realized what I had been screaming.

"Daddy . . . Daddy . . . Daddy."

When I came back around, foggy and dazed, he was sitting beside me, staring at my open thighs. I was too tired to even close them.

"There's a river of cum running out of your sweet pussy. You like that, Baby?"

Too tired to answer I didn't say anything, so he went on. "You're lucky to have found a man who can fuck several times a day, every day, Baby. I love sex and you'll learn to, as well. Now, get into the bedroom and on the bed. I ain't through yet. I've been watching your tight ass for over a month now, and today is pay-off time. Move it!"

I could hear him pissing in the stool as I entered the bedroom. By the time he arrived I was on the bed in a fetal position. I felt the bed sag from his weight and then he was beside me.

"Please," I whimpered. "I'm so tired. I'm really sore. Let me rest, please."

He wrapped his fingers in my hair and yanked my face closer. "You're through when I say you're through. Now give me your hand."

He took my hand and wrapped it around his slimy dick. Soft as it was, my fingers didn't reach around it, my hand looking like a child's hand against his cock. "Make it hard again," he said, lying back on the pillow and closing his eyes.

"Don't make me have to tell you again."

His threatening tone sent a chill through me. It also made me shiver with an unnatural thrill as I slowly worked my hand up and down on his slimy cock, feeling it slowly inflating again. After a moment, it wasn't a chore any more. From above me I heard, "Lick it."

I scurried over to do his bidding, tasting his seed and my own as I slid my tongue up and down on his engorged meat. Suddenly, I was like before. I wanted it inside my mouth, in my throat, throbbing and shooting deep in my belly. I was a nasty whore but it was like I couldn't help myself. I swallowed it, sloppy, wet and satisfying.

Unbidden, I crawled between his spread legs, lifted his hairy sacs and nibbled on them, making love to them. I felt his hands on the back of my head, pushing me down farther. Carl was terribly strong. He held my face motionless as he lifted his asshole toward my mouth.

"Lick it, Bitch. Lick it like you love it!"

Fighting down my revulsion at having to such an act I stick out my tongue and touched his puckered nether hole, listening as he gasped in pleasure. Repulsed by what I was doing, I did it again, this time lingering longer, feeling him move backward to push against my mouth. I'd have thought it would be worse, smell bad or something. It was just a rubbery little opening that gave me complete control over this big bad man who'd bullied me so much. I was thrilled that I had him wiggling and squirming like a little girl as he pleaded, "Yes, yes, do that."

I forced my tongue in deeper and he moaned more loudly. Maybe he was a closet faggot after all, I thought with contempt. Maybe he liked it up the ass. I slaved on his anus for several minutes, then slid up and captured his jerking cock in my mouth again. He came in less than thirty seconds, his sperm coating the roof of my mouth and my teeth as it slid down my throat to pool in my soft belly. Although close to it, I didn't cum, but with each spurt of his thick sperm I experienced a growing thrill that was almost as good.

I can't explain it, but it was like I was having a physic climax. As I gently licked and sucked his softening cock, I felt like a kitten with a belly-full of warm cream. I felt used. I felt satisfied. Sleepily, I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to find Carl gone. Dragging myself out of bed I realized I was stiff and sore, my face coated with dried body fluids. I couldn't find my clothes, so I took a quick shower and pulled on one of Carl's white shirts, nothing under it. Where were my clothes? Should I make a dash for my cabin where my suitcase was? Carl showed up and saved me the choice.

"Who told you to wear one of my shirts?"

He sounded angry and fear shot through me. My heart in my mouth, I meekly answered. "I'm sorry, Carl. I didn't know. I couldn't find my own clothes."

"I have your stuff. You'll get them back when I decide to do it. For the time we're here, I want you naked and waiting anytime I want fuck you."

"What . . .?"

"Shut up." He glared at me for a long moment until I wilted. "When you came last night you called me Daddy."

"I didn't . . ."

"I said to 'shut up'!"

He had a crazy sort of look about him and as big as he was, that caused me to cringe. I was really frightened now. This guy was clearly nuts.

"I liked that you called me Daddy. I've decided that's what you'll call me while we're here. No more Carl. Daddy. Got it?"

Humiliated, I sniffed a couple times and then simply nodded. I was still trying to come to grips that I'd cried out "Daddy" when I'd climaxed. That had shaken me a lot. Sure, I'd been almost out of my mind, but was I really that sick?

"Say it," he demanded, his eyes looking kind of funny.

"Daddy."

Carl smiled warmly, the crazy look gone for the moment. "Very good. Now take off my shirt, come over here and sit on my lap."

I wanted to protest, but I didn't want to piss him off either. I didn't know what he was capable of and we were a long way from anyone who could help me. I obediently dropped the shirt and climbed onto his lap. He smiled broadly. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it? Kiss me."

That was the last thing I wanted to do, but I dutifully pecked him on the lips. When I drew back I saw his face was growing red with anger so I leaned down, opened my mouth and really kissed him. In a moment he was kissing me open-mouthed, lots of tongue. Despite myself, I felt a tingling growing between my legs. I fought it, but the kissing went on for a long time and I soon found myself kissing him back, my hands wrapped in his hair, pulling his head down.

I pulled back to catch my breath and he kissed his way down my neck and chest, taking a nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting it softly until I squirmed in his lap. Then he did the other one. By that time I was whimpering like a small hurt animal. How did he do this, make me feel this way? I vaguely wondered what we must look like if someone happened to walk in. I probably looked like a child against Carl's huge bulk.

My dad had been six-three. Carl seemed bigger. I'm five-seven and slender built, only a thirty-six inch chest. He felt massive under my small frame - intimidatingly massive - causing me to shudder with anticipation. Carl pulled his head away, staring at me intently. "Tell me to kiss you."

"Kiss me some more," I said dutifully. I was having trouble breathing.

"Again. Call me daddy this time."

I trembled then whispered softly, "Kiss me, Daddy. Please kiss me."

He brought his mouth to mine, sucked each lip for a while, licked the inside of my mouth, and crushed my lips against his until they hurt. After a while I could feel my wetness seeping into his pants. I wondered if he also felt it. He must have because he said, "Stand up for a minute."

I stood and he unbuckled his belt, pushing his pants and shorts down, kicking them off. His cock, sticking straight up from a patch of dark hair was so hard it was almost purple, throbbing and angry-looking. He spread his legs and said, "Okay, you know what to do."

I knelt between his hairy thighs, locking eyes with him as I leaned forward and slowly licked the length of his straining cock. I heard him catch his breath. Then he laid his head back, closed his eyes and sighed. "Take it real slow. I want this to last all morning."

I did as he instructed, letting my wet loose lips trail slowly over the head of his dick, licking downward to his balls, nibbling them for a while, and then licking back to the crown to start all over again. I vaguely wondered if I could live without this once we returned to civilization. He grunted as I lifted his nuts and nibbled the sensitive area right under them, sliding my hand up and down his throbbing cock all the time.

I watched his face as I did it, strained and ugly, as if in pain. I wanted desperately to taste it again, but I promised myself I wouldn't let him cum until he begged me, redoubling my efforts with mouth, tongue and hands made damp with my spit. Maybe that way I could reinsert some control over the situation. I made love to his cock for a long time, easing up whenever his pre-cum flowed freely and I felt his body tense up, sensing he was close, and then increasing the tempo when he lay his head back again. The taste was like ambrosia on my tongue. Each little seepage making my head swirl.

"Oh Baby," he finally groaned softly.

"Yes Daddy?" I replied sarcastically.

"Okay. I can't wait any longer. I'm ready. Swallow it all."

I almost laughed. I knew I was in control now. I'd decide when he could cum. "I'm sorry, Daddy. What did you say, Daddy?" My tone literally dripped with sarcasm.

I knew instantly that I'd made a mistake. He lashed out slapping me hard across the face, then grabbed my long hair and jammed his cock down my throat to the base, holding it there as I struggled to breathe. Just as I was starting to see spots, he released his grip.

"So, wantta play games with your daddy, huh? Think you're a big girl now? I'll show you who's in charge here!"

Carl pulled me over his lap face-down and held me there with a hand in the middle of my back. He brought the other open palm down hard on my bare ass cheeks! I screamed in pain and struggled but he continued for several minutes until my ass felt like it was on fire and I was sobbing really hard.

He suddenly stood and jerked me to my feet, slamming me face-down over the back of the recliner. Moving behind me before I could even catch my breath, he jammed his cock into me without any preliminaries, again making me scream with pain. No warm-up, nothing, just started fucking me like an animal. Even though I was soaking wet, his cock felt even bigger than the previous night as he hammered into me without mercy for the next ten minutes.

Suddenly, it didn't hurt so much and I found myself rising up to meet his thrusts. Just before I reached my climax, he pulled out, leaving my aching pussy empty. I could feel the cooler air of the room filling the place his hot cock had just vacated.

"Please," I muttered.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Please Daddy . . . finish me. I need it."

He laughed real ugly. "Oh, I'm gonna finish you all right, girl. Am I ever going to finish you. You'll think twice before you disrespect your Daddy the next time."

I didn't like the sound of that, but before I could answer I felt his cock probing my puckered asshole. Suddenly I was filled with terror. He'd kill me if he did that. I had never had anal intercourse in my life! Barely able to accommodate his garth in my vagina, I knew he'd never be able to do it back there, for I was a true virgin in that orifice.

"Please . . . Daddy, I'm sorry. I really am. I'll make it up to you, I swear. Anything you want. Anything at all."

His pressure increased until it felt like he'd tear my anus apart. I screamed louder and he stopped. He rubbed his dick through my vagina several times to lub it, then went right back to pushing it against me again. My tears flowed freely as I sobbed with pain and humiliation, mumbling over and over, ". . . please . . . please . . . please."

There was an unbelievably sharp pain as the crown finally made it inside, my anus closing over it, holding it in place. The suffering only grew worse though as he relentlessly pushed his thick cock inside my virgin anus, forcing my colon walls aside as it ploughed ever deeper. It felt like a fencepost going up my ass! I squirmed and fought back to no avail.

"Listen, girl. You want the pain to stop?"

I nodded vigorously, sobbing too hard to answer.

"Okay, here's what you do. First off, stop struggling and relax your muscles. You're going to get fucked in the ass, so just accept that. Next, rub your pussy. Trust me, it'll make this easier."

I attempted to do as he instructed. Relaxing and reaching down between my legs, I immediately discovered I was drenched! What the fuck? Here I was with this fencepost-sized cock stuffed up my ass, and I was excited? As my fingers slipped smoothly inside my wet pussy thrills shot through my entire body. I groaned softly.

Carl laughed. "See? I told you," he panted, forcing himself deeper. Only this time it didn't hurt as much. He'd been right. Suddenly, without warning, he easily slid all the way to the bottom, bumping against something tender in there. All my pain immediately went away and I could feel him flexing his cock inside me.

"Rub," he said.

I closed my eyes, imagining what it must look like as the cock ravaged my anus. I slid my fingers over my slippery clit as he eased his cock all the way back out, and then pushed it deep again. I could feel every ridge and bump on it as he pushed the walls of my bowels apart, making room for its thick head. Without my realizing it, after a few minutes his tempo increased. So did my fingers.

Before I knew it, he was ravaging my ass and I was standing on my toes, lifting up to meet his fucking. It was wild! Nothing like I could ever have imagined. Here he was, fucking me in the ass like an animal and I was helping him! Even enjoying it! I cried out as the first sparks began flying deep inside my vagina, feeling it growing stronger with each stroke of his wonderful cock.

"How do you like your daddy's cock up your ass, baby doll? Tell me."

"Yes," I muttered against my forearm, easily falling into the roleplaying this time. "I love it, daddy. Fuck your little girl."

The strokes grew shorter and his breathing became shallower as he approached his climax. I tried to time my climax with his, but he shot a load deep inside my bowels before mine triggered. I could feel his strong spurts bouncing off the walls of my channel, and suddenly that sent me over the edge screaming like a banshee.

It was the best cum of my entire life, maybe because this was so forbidden, or that it was just new for me. But I'd never felt such a climax before.

We lay there, me bent over the back of the chair, him resting across my back, catching our collective breaths. Finally, he eased himself out of my ravaged hole as I groaned in protest.

"Damn, baby, that was the best ass I've ever had," he panted. "We'll have to do that again."

I didn't answer, so he cupped my chin forcing me to look at him. "Do you know what this means, girl? Every man knows that if a woman lets a man fuck her in the ass, from that day on she belongs to him. He owns her. Understand? I own you now. Say it."

Exhausted and sore, I nodded my head.

"Say it!" he said more forcefully.

"You own me," I mumbled.

"Daddy," he corrected.

"You own me, Daddy."

I slumped to sit at his feet, totally exhausted now that I'd cum so hard. I looked up to find his wet cock dangling inches from my face.

"Here's the rest of your punishment. Clean me up."

"What . . . no . . ."

He grabbed my hair, forcing his dirty cock into my mouth as I gagged and tried pulling away.

"Go ahead and finish that blow job you started when you insulted your daddy. Then we'll go take a shower. By the time you leave here, you're going to be a changed girl."

Carl fucked me three, sometimes four times a day for the rest of that week, and I never got dressed until I ready to leave the last day, a week later. By the end of the first week, it was like he'd said. He owned me. I belonged to him. I grew so dependent on getting fucked numerous times a day that if he laid-off for a while I was literally climbing the walls for it.

He produced some toys which he inserted inside me, both holes, and I'd wear them until he wanted to use one of my orifices. All he had to say was bend over, and I'd pull the cheeks of my ass apart for him. I loved it all; the oral, the anal, the humiliation of calling him daddy - all of it.

He loved having his anus licked and sucked, and sometimes after fucking me for hours and he could no longer get it hard, I'd voluntarily lie between his legs doing that for him. I'd so quickly become the nasty bitch he'd wanted, even nastier than he could've imagined. His sperm was like a drug, his smell, an aphrodisiac.

As for me, I couldn't imagine going back to the dreary life I'd once led. Many times I initiated the sex, describing what I wanted him to do to me until he became excited and did it. I truly detested the anal sex at first. It always left me feeling debased and humiliated once it was over. But twice at the resort I even initiated anal sex with Carl. He wouldn't do it though, until I came right out and asked him to "fuck me in the ass, Daddy." He's a total creep.

As I said earlier, I didn't start out this way, but before some woman starts judging me too harshly, ask yourself, if you had to be locked up with an animal like this for an extended period who fucked you every way from Sunday for hours on end, four times a day every day, would your body finally rebel and you start craving such treatment as mine did?

I go to a counsellor now, and Cleo told me, that is possibly what happened to me. It is also possible that I, like millions of other adult females, am addicted to sex. She also said it is normal for many young girls to fantasize about their fathers. They are at a very vulnerable age and are confused by their sexuality. She said those fantasies usually dissipate as they reach puberty and by the time they are adults, they have completely forgotten it.

As for me, since my father passed away before I even reached puberty I was left in some sort of limbo, subconsciously burying it until Carl brought it to surface.

Maybe all this is mumbo jumbo, or maybe it was only due to the intense roleplaying Carl and I did during our almost continuous sexual escapades, but somehow Carl has subliminally replaced my father in my mind. He told me that when we returned home I'd move in with him and never wear clothes except for when we went out. He said he had "plans" for me, and that made me shiver. Like I said, he owns me now.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,155 Followers
12