Violated by Cops Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw my sister's ripe breasts, her wide hips and the little cleft between her legs, hiding her virgin pussy hole. I watched in shock as one of the policemen rolled over her, positioning himself to deflower my virgin sister. Ezhil was held motionless by the weight of the well muscled policeman lying over her. I watched as he raised himself on his knees with one hand. With the other, he held his massive organ.

Putting the red knob at the entrance of her pussy, he rubbed it on the lips as he prepared to enter her. He felt her wetness on his cock.

"Hey, this bitch is all wet..." The policeman spoke for the first time.

"Yeah", the other guy smiled, "Bet she's going to love her first fuck."

Ezhil turned her head away in shame. Guilt racked her, as her body had betrayed her excitement to her rapists. She was looking directly towards me.

She was lying a few feet from me and I tried to console her with my eyes. My mouth was still stuffed with some dirty cloth.

The man looked in the direction she was looking. When he saw that we were looking at each other, he paused. In a moment, he was on his feet and near me.

Grabbing my face roughly with his hand, he squeezed hard as he put his face near me and said in a cold voice, "So...feeling bad for your whore sister, huh...!? Well, you can be the one to betray her to us...What do you say..??"

I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. His painful pinching of my cheeks bought tears to my eyes. I didn't say a word as he untied my hands and feet and removed my gag. I was free, but I couldn't even think of running as my feet and arms were numb from being tied for so long. And even if I tried, I was sure I would not get more than 4 feet before being dragged to the ground and severely beaten. So I stayed silent as he dragged me over to where Ezhil was lying naked with the other cop.

He forced me to my knees with a push on my shoulders. Then he himself got down on his knees once again between Ezhil's outstretched legs. I was facing him. I could see my virgin sister's vagina up close. She looked so small, I was wondering how the guy was going to fit into her. I didn't have to wonder for very long.

The policeman grabbed the back of my neck and forced me towards his penis. It was inches from my face.

His cock was throbbing with lust, the skin stretched tautly over the bulbous head, red from excitement. A drop of pre cum hung from the piss hole.

He spoke in a cold voice then, "Now take my cock and put it in your sister's virgin cunt."

I was stunned at his order. It was not enough that I had to witness the rape of my mother and two sisters helplessly; he now wanted me to be a participant in their rape..!!

I was about to say something when a hand crashed onto my cheek. My world went dark for a second or two. When I came to, he was saying again, "Now if don't want another slap like that, beg me to put my cock in your sister's pussy and take her virginity..."

I was too stunned for a few seconds. But when I saw his hand being raised again, I started saying, "Please sir, put your cock in my sister's pu..pussy and take her vir..virginity.."

"Want me to come in her?"

"Yes sir, please cum in her. Fill her with your sperm and make her pregnant." I was muttering almost incoherently.

"Now put it in, pimp." He barked. Then added as an afterthought. "And get naked first. I want your sister to see how her own brother's cock looks like." He grinned as he said that.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there numbly as I tried to process his words. I had to get naked in front of my own sister..!!

I knew I didn't have an option as I didn't want to get beaten again. So I started undressing. Soon, I was down to my briefs. My cock, which had become hard moments ago, was now shriveled due to fear.

The cop gestured at my underwear, "That too, boy..."

I went red with shame as I pulled the brief down finally standing naked in front of the men and Ezhil.

"Hey look at that, man...he really is a boy...ha ha ha..." the policeman laughed as they pointed at my penis. It had shrunk to just two inches. I tried to cover myself but they would have none of it.

"Keep you hands to your sides...let your sister see her pimp-brother...ha ha..." They ordered as they continued to laugh at my small organ.

"Here boy... come here and feel a real man's cock...", With that he gestured me to come closer and touch his cock.

I went on my knees again as I reached out and gingerly touched his tool. I held the hot shaft in my hand, the first time I was holding anyone's penis but mine. Amazingly, my prick started to grow from the touch. It became longer and longer until it had reached it's full length of 5 inches. But it was still flaccid. it was hanging limply over my tight balls. I couldn't understand it and they also didn't notice it. On his instructions, I put the head of the thick, black member at Ezhil's closed pussy lips. I rubbed it in the opening, until the tip was lodged inside.

He pushed forward, splitting Ezhil's cunt lips wider, and she felt the first wave of pain from the cruel pressure of his huge cock on the tender outer walls of her virgin pussy. I still held it in my hand and felt it pass between my fingers into my sister's body.

"Oh, nooooo, waaaaiiiit--it's too big!" Ezhil cried as the thick tip slipped further in, stretching the tiny, hair-fringed entrance of her cunt wide until she felt as if her abdomen were splitting wide-apart from the force of his merciless probing. I felt his monster cock go in inch by inch into Ezhil's untouched opening. The cop put more pressure on her until, with a final thrust of his hips, he tore through her hymen and buried himself balls-deep in Ezhil's tender hole.

Regina was too caught up in the hard fuck she had been receiving to pay any heed to the events unfolding a bit away from her. At Ezhil's cry, she turned her head and looked at her daughter to find that a cop had already buried his cock deep in her pussy.

Mom cried out, "Stop...please...for God's sake....you're hurting her, you're hurting her!"

She was screaming as she was held by Vijay, his weight pinning her down and preventing her from rushing to her daughter's rescue. She saw that the men were oblivious to her emotions and obviously had not even heard her and were lost in the perverted sight of the well built man taking the virginity of this nubile young girl by force. The policeman's face twisted into a contorted expression of sheer animal desire as he looked down at the sensual body lying spread-eagled beneath him, the head of his large virile penis disappearing inch by inch into the soft folds of her warm, moist pussy.

He fell forward then, his weight smashing Ezhil's breasts tightly back against her as he thrust his hips forward and rammed into her soft hot belly, the long, thick prick gliding into cunt and pushing the delicate moist flesh of her cunt walls before it in rippling waves. There was no stopping him and he rammed on, deeper and deeper, until with a loud groan, his sperm inflated balls smacked loudly against the cheeks of her naked buttocks.

"Aaaaagggghhhh!" Ezhil wailed in pain beneath him.

She had never felt like this in her entire life and she finally understood the mystery of sexual pleasure and what it can do to a woman. The cop's bone-hard, heavily-veined cock felt as though it had ripped her vaginal passage as he slammed into her without thought of mercy or injury to her tender insides. It filled her belly to the point of bursting.

She could feel every bit of his hard flesh as it pressed tightly against her soft, young pussy, encased in the moist hot sheath of her previously virgin hole.

"How is it, randi? How does it feel to have your whore mother watching you fuck as she gets fucked by Sir?" he tormented her, feeling her tight hole opening to receive him deep inside.

I watched my sister's rape sitting two feet away from her on the ground. And I suddenly felt myself growing larger and thicker than ever in my life before. I was now hard as a steel rod. My cock was dying to get some attention, but I couldn't risk touching myself in front of them.

Meanwhile, Regina was whimpering and pleading to the inspector, but her voice had now lost all strength. She was lying on the mattress under the lusty cop, her head to one side as she watched the rape of her daughter, her body limp, while Vijay fucked ruthlessly into her, gritting his teeth with lust and luxuriating in his awareness that a really hot housewife was under him, receiving his penis in her still tight passage, which had only perhaps been used by her husband.

Gradually, as he continued fucking her and Ezhil received the other cop's thrusts, a change came over her. She turned her head to look straight at Vijay. Then he put her hands on his back and grabbed him. The pleasure was starting to flow in her. She was compulsively following Vijay now, beginning to hump in small jerks beneath him. She was finally getting in the mood of being the policemen's fuck toy. I noticed this and became even more ashamed.

Mom groaned in excitement then, shocking me as she wrapped her arms tightly around Vijay's neck, pulling his chest into the velvety softness of her beautiful white breasts. He bent forward and pressed his lips against hers. I was even more shocked to see that mom was kissing him back, welcoming his probing tongue in her mouth, while sucking on it with her soft, red lips. Vijay grabbed her lips in his and sucked on them passionately. At the same time, he plunged his long cock in and out of her pussy hole, filling her, sinking his long slippery prick back and forth between her vaginal lips until she felt as though it would tear her up.

But I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

Mom started to mumble incoherently as she received Vijay's thick cock in her long unused hole. I think, she finally had lost all her sense of shame at being raped while watching her daughters being raped as well and was taken up in the wave of carnal pleasure. Vijay had awakened a long forgotten cum-slut in her, who just cared about her own release.

"Oh, yes, oh yesssss, fuck me, fuck my hole, I'm your whore for life Sir, anytime you want to fuck me, just call and I'll come, fuck it hard, Sir....harder...yessss...like that... Oooohhh it feels soooo good.."

Vijay was pleased at her readiness. He slipped his hands down her sides and grasped the wildly pumping cheeks of her ass, jerking them up off the mattress to gain better access to the moist wet hole of her cunt. Then, pressing forward, he slid his palms down to her knees and forced her legs up, and pushed them back over her shoulders until her knees were painfully bent and crushing her breasts. Her luxurious body was bent back double as Vijay got on his haunches and proceeded to rape her pussy with even more force. He was putting his entire weight behind each thrust and mom groaned with each powerful stroke.

This way, the whole of her wetly glistening cunt was opened to him as he increased the power of his thrusts, driving in with long, hard lunges that seemed to receive their momentum from the very tips of his toes, cramming the very last inch of his thick, black cock into her with lust.

He was driving with longer smoother strokes into the hot, steaming passage up between her drawn back thighs as she put her hands on his buttocks and tried desperately to pull more of his cock into her. Deliberately teasing her, he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her hungrily clasping vagina on the back stroke, waited until she grew impatient and begged for it, imploring with her eyes, then thrust forward again with full force into her uplifted buttocks until he was buried to the hilt in her warm hole. With each thrust I could see his swollen testicles slapping against the unprotected crevice of her anus.

Juicy wet smacking sounds filled the warehouse with each brutal fuck-stroke he made into her as his thighs slapped into her upturned ass, blending in tempo with the sounds of their moans of pleasure. He slammed into her with a rhythmic thump-thump sound while ecstatic moans fell from her lips, resounding through the warehouse.

Vijay placed his hands on her ankles, still forcing her legs up and apart and lifted himself so that he could watch the my mom's exquisitely beautiful face. It was something he did not want to miss, the sexy surrender of this smooth, soft-bodied mother who had begged so profusely to let her go just a while ago. And now she was begging him to fuck her.

Well, she had brought two more succulent fruits to his disposal and he could think of nothing nicer than having the mother and then having her young, virgin daughters too. He had his eyes on Asha. Her voluptuous figure with that plump ass, her shining skin, her long hair that he was just itching to pull hard as her rode her like a horse, ramming his thick tool in her virgin pussy over and over. He yearned to hear her sharp gasps of pleasure as he fucked heavily into her ass hole, skewering her with his rigid pole. She would love it. He could imagine her fucking back shamelessly, urging him on with every lunge of her hips and every shout of unbridled passion. "Oh, God, fill me, fill me! Give me more!" she would beg, gasping in uncontrolled desire.

He came out of that reverie around Asha and turned his head to look in her direction.

Asha had been freed from the chair and was being made to kneel on the floor as the cops stuffed here mouth with their meat. Her mouth was dripping with saliva as the men thrust their hard organs in her mouth in turn, using her small mouth for their pleasure. One of them held her hair tightly in their hands as he pushed in and out of her mouth. She was made to stroke the cock that she wasn't sucking. After a few moments, the other guy grabbed her hair, turned her towards him and started to fuck her face. Her hand instinctively went to the remaining cock. Her mouth made wet slurping sounds as the tools stretched her lips painfully. The men didn't care as they enjoyed Asha sucking on their thick cocks.

As Vijay watched, one of his men lost it. With a loud groan, he held Asha's head on his cock with force. Asha tried to pull away, instinctively knowing what was coming, but was held in place by the policeman's forceful grip. The long penis was buried halfway in her mouth. Surely it was in her throat as well. He started to cum then, his prick jerking as it spilled its load in her mouth and down her throat. Asha gagged, but the cop didn't let her go until he had ejaculated fully in her mouth. She was forced to swallow the thick cream. He finally let her go when he was satisfied that she had taken the entire load of warm juice into her belly. She gasped as the thick cock came out of her mouth.

"So she swallowed the entire load...Hmmm...have to try that soon", Vijay thought in his twisted mind as he saw his subordinate dump his sperm in Asha's mouth.

"Now lick it clean, slut. Show me how much you love my cock juice." The satisfied cop ordered her. She obediently held the organ, which was still hard and twitching, in her hand and proceeded to lick the hot flesh, lapping up whatever little semen was sticking to it.

Soon she pulled away, to indicate that she had done her job. Almost immediately she was grabbed by the other cop. He had been stroking his long shaft as he watched Asha take his colleague's semen in her mouth and swallow it. He was also ready to come. He held her hair in a tight grip, almost like a ponytail, as he continued to pump his penis in front of her face. He was going to humiliate her further by coming on her face.

He was trembling with desire as he ordered the innocent girl kneeling in front of him. "Open your mouth, randi..."

Asha instantly obeyed. She opened her mouth wide as far as she could to catch the man's semen. The sight of the virgin girl waiting with her mouth open to receive his juice after she had just swallowed a load of cum, was just too much for the horny cop. With a loud cry, he aimed his swollen cock head at her mouth and let loose his load of thick jism. The globs of semen landed on Asha's face, most of it going inside her open mouth, some landing in her cheeks and nose as the cop sprayed her beautiful, innocent face with his sperm. Asha's face was covered in the warm, sticky juice coming out of his cock. She was pulled forward and the head of the erupting shaft was forced into her mouth. The cop groaned as he felt her wet tongue on his sensitive head. He finished cumming in her mouth. As he pulled out finally, Asha's mouth was open. The cop could see the thick, white liquid pooled in her mouth.

"Swallow it, you cock sucking whore..." he commanded her. She complied as she closed her mouth and gulped down the warm salty cum filling her mouth. She then started to lick the cop's cock clean just the way she had done with his colleague. They were using my sister's mouth as a receptacle for their sperm. She was ordered to clean her face as well, which she did by wiping the semen from her face. She then licked it from her fingers, making her humiliation complete.

On the other side, Ezhil was being fucked brutally by the cop. He was making short, hard strokes and we could make out that he was also close to coming.

Soon he was ready to come in Ezhil's virgin hole. "Here, randi, take my cum...I'm gonna fill you up so that you have lots of babies, all looking like me..." With that he came in her unprotected womb.

"Nooooo... don't cum in me...Please sir, I don't want to get pregnant." Ezhil begged him. The man paid no heed to her words as he was past the point of no return.

Ezhil felt the warm jizz wash her insides as the cop came in gallons. The cop waited a few moments, lying heavily on her, drained of his semen.

Then he lifted himself off her and lay down on the ground, breathing hard. I saw that she was bleeding. It was difficult to make out if the guys penis was also tinged with blood as it was quite black.

The other policeman swiftly came and took his place between her thighs. Ezhil did not even get the chance to catch her breath as she was penetrated by the second cock of the night as well as her life.

The cop slid in quite easily as she was slick from the other cop's man juice. He held her ankles as he bent my sister's legs back and wide. In this position he was able to plow her freshly deflowered vagina with full force, pushing his rock hard member into her tiny love tunnel.

Ezhil groaned in pain as the policeman raped her pussy. She just lay there helplessly as she endured the cop's brutal assaults.

Vijay shifted his gaze back to my mom, "You love it, don't you? You love cock just like any other whore?" he demanded, ramming harder into her for emphasis. The show in front of him had inflamed his lust even more. He was going to fill Regina up. His balls were aching to discharge their load.

"You're going to be my randi from now on, aren't you?" he spat at her. "Tell me, whore, tell me what you want..." he growled as he deliberately slowed his stroking movements, "Do you want me to fuck you and shoot my cum up into your dirty little cunt?"

"Oh yes, pleeeeease! Sir..! I ... I want it. I want your thick cock juice. I want to feel it shooting in my cunt." she said, "Oh, please, for God's sake, fuck me! Give me your sweet cum! Make me pregnant with your virile sperm..!" Regina gasped, her body completely drenched in sweat and pinned naked under his male weight. The thought of begging him to drive his huge cock into her and empty his sperm-laden balls into her belly did not repulse her as it would have done sometime ago, as she was beyond caring now and yearned only for her own climax, which was now so close.

Grunting with approval at her submission, the stout, heavily sweating man increased the tempo of his thrusts, grinding hard and deep into her so that his rigidly hard cock bored far up her belly. Her naked breasts heaved and quivered as she received his cock in her body, no longer being raped but a willing participant in this ancient dance of carnal lust.