Violated by Cops Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ooooohhhhh, Goooooddddd! I'm cumming ... I'm cummmmming nowwwww!" Regina suddenly squealed in a high-pitched voice as she locked her slim ankles around his hips. Her nostrils flared and her eyes rolled back, fixing hypnotically on the ceiling above the mattress. She held on to him desperately, not moving as she gave little jerks to signal her orgasm.

He felt her jerk up toward him, the lips of her hot little cunt sucking at his hard prick as though trying to milk him dry. Her vagina clasped on to his swollen member frantically, as her body shook with orgasmic pleasure.

Vijay couldn't control himself any longer when he felt the middle aged whore's muscles grip his pole tightly. His breath was coming in short, panting gasps as he thrust deep inside her one last time and moaned loudly, feeling his own hot boiling sperm suddenly race up from his balls, jetting from the tip of his throbbing cock and being deposited far up into her soft quivering belly. He held Regina tightly in his arms as he spent inside her, flooding her womb with his man-juice. Spurt after spurt of his boiling cum filled her vagina, as he came like never before. The pleasure of raping a middle aged bhabi had sent him into a cloud of ecstasy.

I watched in disgust as Vijay planted his seed in the same hole where I had come from. My mother and two sisters lay defiled before me and I couldn't do a thing to save them.

"Oh, Regina, my dear..." The older man smiled down at her, a content look on his ugly face. "That was wonderful" Vijay said after he had caught her breath. He was lovingly brushing away sweat soaked hair from her sweet face and giving light kisses on her lips and face. They were cuddling like two lovers.

"Regina..." Vijay said.

"Hmm"

"I want your daughter. I want to fill her up just as I have filled you."

Mom shocked me by saying, "Certainly sir. She's all yours..."

"But first..., I want her to taste me. I want her to suck my cum from your hot cunt..."

Mom just nodded subserviently.

"Here, let me pull it out and you hold the stuff in to feed your daughter right now."

Regina smiled in satisfaction and held the pussy lips tight as Vijay pulled out, disallowing the jism to creep out.

Vijay moved swiftly towards her head and went on his knees there. Regina understood that she would have to clean Vijay's cock again. She obediently opened her mouth as Vijay stuck his spent organ there. She sucked on the slimy cock with her mouth, cleaning their combined juices from the black member with her tongue. She even lifted his penis and licked at his balls, at the juices deposited there by their lustful fucking.

At last, Vijay was satisfied. He gave the signal to the two cops who were holding Asha by her hair.

It was time to deflower the innocent virgin girl...

To be continued...