Violated by Cops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without wasting any more time, he guided his rigid pole towards her opening, holding one leg wide apart at the same time with his other hand. When his cock head made contact with her nether lips, Asha looked down at the inflated shaft between her thighs and gave a small shiver. She knew that she would be deflowered today by this horny cop and that she couldn't do anything about it.

So she kept still, waiting for the pain to come.

Vijay nudged the lips apart with the shiny knob, then pushed forward slightly. The swollen head penetrated Asha. But it wouldn't go any further. She felt a slight discomfort but nothing of the pain that she had heard about.

"Relax, my little whore... your master's going to make you a woman now...Just relax your muscles, or else it will be harder for you..." Vijay told her in a soft voice, uncharacteristically.

Asha heard this and relaxed a little. As soon as Vijay felt Asha's internal muscles give way, he pushed forward with force. His stiff cock penetrated Asha's virgin hole, almost halfway in.

"Aaahhh...Ohh Goooddd....it's hurting...please..." Asha screamed aloud at the painful invasion of her virgin hole.

Vijay looked at her face which was contorted with pain. He almost took pity on her, almost.

Keeping her left leg on his shoulder, he bent forward to grab Asha's boobs, squeezing hard. He kneaded her soft flesh and rubbed her taut nipples, as he waited for her to get back to normal. He was rocking to and fro gently, working his enlarged member inside the tight hole of my sister.

Gradually, he worked his huge boner inside her tiny pussy. Asha kept on whimpering as she felt her virgin hole stretch to accommodate the large piece of meat inside her. Vijay saw that she had adjusted somewhat to his thickness.

So, without further ado, he gave a mighty lunge, burying all of his 8 inch long tool inside Asha's body, finally ripping through her hymen and taking her virginity. Asha screamed in pain as she felt his red hot shaft go all the way up her unused pussy, skewering her. Vijay grinned in satisfaction as he buried himself balls deep in the fresh, ripe, succulent flesh of the young girl.

He bent forward, supporting himself with his hands and bending Asha's legs back, exposing her defenseless hole to him, as he began slowly thrusting his thick cock in and out of her moist opening.

Her pussy held his member like a velvet glove, smooth yet tight. The heat coming from her body was driving him to new heights of erotic frenzy and he pummeled her from above, increasing the pace of his fucking and slamming into her tiny hole with full force. Asha lay back in resignation as she endured the invasion of her deflowered pussy by the horny cop and his fat organ. Vijay moved his long, sausage like tool in and out of Asha with force, enjoying the sensation of wetness around his probing cock. With each stroke he burrowed further into her body, making Asha groan in pain.

His thighs were now slamming against her upturned buttocks as he bent her legs almost to her chest and began ramming his swollen penis between her wide open thighs, taking pleasure from the tight, moist hole of the young girl, being fucked for the first time in her life.

"How do you like it, my little whore..?? Huh...? You like it...? I'm going to make you a woman now, I'm going to make you my slut for life... I'm going to stretch your hole wide, bitch... yeah ...take it... take my fat cock in your pussy... I'm going to fuck all three of your holes this way... Uh... Uhhh... yeah..." Vijay was grunting with each thrust he made inside her and taunting her while he fucked her. Asha was lying motionless, her head to one side and tears streaming from her eyes in silent protest at her brutal rape. When she didn't answer him, Vijay held her cheeks with his hand as he pinched them cruelly.

"Answer me, whore... Do you like my cock in your pussy...?"

"Uhhh...Uhhh...Sir... yes sir... I like it...please stop now, its hurting a lot, please sir, Uhh...Uhh...I'll take you in my mouth and please you... sir...Uhh..Uhh" Asha managed to say between his thrusts.

Vijay went wild when he heard her responding like that. He began pumping really hard now, battering her virgin hole with full strength as he made long and hard strokes with his engorged tool. He lay flat on her, pushing her legs back on her chest with his weight. Then, he stretched his legs out straight, supporting himself on his toes as he used his entire weight behind his thrusts. He was grinding himself furiously between her open legs, as if trying to join their bodies together. His mouth was on her neck and lips, biting the soft flesh there, his brain dizzy with pent up lust.

Vijay knew he wouldn't be able to hold it any longer. So, he increased his pace until moments later, with a final push, he let go of his jizz. The tightness of Asha's virgin hole was just too much for him as he came with a shudder, his massive prick swelling as he spewed his white hot semen inside Asha's pleasure hole, squirting his baby making juice inside her unprotected womb.

"Aaaahhhh....I'm coming bitch....Oooohhh... Here... take it... take my juice, you whore, I'm coming in your pussy...Uuuhhh..." He groaned as he kept on spurting inside her tight channel, until, with a final grunt of pleasure, he collapsed on top of Asha's limp body.

I watched with a sickening feeling as Vijay emptied his balls in Asha. She was not protected and she might get pregnant, I thought. Then another thought arose in my mind. So could my mother and Ezhil. The men had all come inside her. I didn't know if we would get out of here alive, and even if we did, if we would ever be able to live a normal life again. I bent my head as the tears came.

Meanwhile, the other policeman was fucking my younger sister Ezhil in doggy style. She was made to get on her knees on the floor, and suck one guy's cum stained cock, while being fucked from behind by the other man's cock, like a bitch in heat

I looked at the man behind her. His thighs were relentlessly battering her soft ass cheeks as he thrust his long and thick prick into her freshly deflowered hole with force. His hands were holding onto her hips and were pulling her towards him as he pushed forward. Each thrust was so powerful that it brought a painful moan from my sister Ezhil's mouth. She had been forcefully taken for the first time and as if that was not enough, she was being subject to their brutal fucking for the second time that night.

The policeman in front of her also used her. He stood on his knees as he held her long hair in a bunch and guided his coal black penis in to her mouth. Ezhil sucked on the stiff rod without protest, coating it with saliva. She tried to accommodate as much as she could but it was too big for her small mouth. He pulled out from time to time and made her beg for it as he slapped her face with the hard member. Ezhil was made to act like a cheap slut who would do anything for cock.

They both fucked her in turn, switching places after every few minutes. Ezhil was forced to suck their cocks straight from her pussy, licking her juices from their swollen organs and swallowing it. The cops fucked her with abandon, slapping her round butt with their calloused hands. The guy behind her now went on his haunches high above her ass, as if doing a sit up, and inserted his rigid penis back into her open hole. He supported himself on her hips with one hand, pushing her down painfully as he pumped her soft, wet hole harder than ever. He put his entire weight behind each push he made into her juicy slit, tearing her unused passage. With the other hand, he continued to spank Ezhil's round moons, hitting the plump fleshy cheeks with loud smacking sounds.

The cops took turns pumping her pussy as Ezhil moaned in pain at their merciless battering of her vagina and ass cheeks. This continued for some time until the policeman fucking her pussy from the back groaned like an animal and came in her, filling her with his man juice. He made a last few thrusts with full force as he unloaded inside her tunnel. At last, with a hard slap on her buttocks, and a wide grin on his face, he pulled out. He moved towards her mouth as the second cop took up position behind her. He bent down on his knees in front of her. Ezhil knew what she would have to do. She sucked the cum stained cock, fresh from depositing its load in her pussy, into her mouth and proceeded to clean it with her tongue. She swallowed the cum sticking to the black rod obediently. The cop was pleased at her oral service and smiled as he slapped her face and complimented her on being a 'good whore'. He moved away to lie on the ground, exhausted from fucking my virgin sister twice in a row.

The second man didn't bother looking at Ezhil as she was cleaning his colleagues' slippery cock. He was too caught up in the sight of the young whore's tight ass cheeks as he pumped her from behind. The plump cheeks were inviting him as they moved with his thrusts. He slapped them hard and watched as the skin turned reddish. The dark cleft in between was almost enticing him with their promise of hidden pleasures. He separated the cheeks and exposed her brown hole to his eyes. The pucker was closed tightly. The horny cop wet his finger in his mouth and put it at her rosebud. Pushing slowly, he entered her tight ass hole, making Ezhil moan in surprise and pain. He pushed past the anal ring into her backdoor passage. He was getting excited at the prospect of fucking her ass hole as well.

He smiled as he finger fucked her ass hole, hard, in rhythm with his thrusts in her vagina. Ezhil was now being fucked in both her holes.

Soon after, the second cop held her hips in a tight grip as he spent in Ezhil's freshly deflowered hole. He grunted in pleasure as he shot his sperm in her, filling her tight passage with his juice and felt her ass clench on his invading finger. Ezhil moaned as she felt the hot blobs of semen being deposited in her for the fourth time that night.

The man waited until he had spent his entire load. He then pulled out slowly. As he did so, some of his cum oozed out of Ezhil's well fucked hole. He immediately caught it in his palm. He looked at the sperm coming out of her body and a twisted thought came to him. He inserted a finger in her pussy and began to pull out the sperm they had deposited there. When he had quite a good amount in his hand, he went towards her mouth.

Ezhil was ordered to lick the cum from his hand as he held it in front of her. The cop held her hair and forced her to lap up the semen pooled in his palm. Ezhil licked at the salty liquid like a bitch until she had swallowed the entire load of man juice from his hand. She then had to clean the cop's penis as well as his dirty finger from her ass, finally collapsing to the floor when he moved away.

The other cops took turns with Regina, fucking her pussy and mouth repeatedly. Soon they both came one after the other, almost at the same time as the men fucking Ezhil, groaning as they filled the body of the middle aged whore with their semen.

To be continued...

12