Violated on Stage Ch. 02

Story Info
Used by 100 men in a grand finale.
3.2k words
4.42
47.1k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Robo for inspiration for the final set piece.

*****

'Don't worry dear, we've barely started. You'll just love making friends with our next participants...'

At the host's words, two more men rose and strode onto the stage. One man was huge: rising well over 6 feet with broad, hulking shoulders. He lumbered with a slow purpose as he approached. The other was small and skinny, with a fast and irregular gait.

Two men. My heart sank. What were they going to do to me now?

'Aren't you lucky sweetheart? Two new friends to give you attention!'

The man on stage chuckled heartily and turned to address the audience.

'We've seen how this naughty slut reacts to big things in her pussy. But... what about her other holes? Who wants to see my friends here try her out?'

The audience clapped and jeered, stamping their feet on the wooden floor.

The skinny man let out a high pitched whoop and pumped an excited fist in the air. The large man merely nodded and placed a giant hand in his suit pocket.

Seed still spilling out of me onto the table, I felt my muscles tense in anxiety. My other holes. A blowjob I was pretty sure I could handle, but no one had ever gone near my ass. Remembering the savagery of the last man who had used me, I was terrified that they would split me open.

'My dear, get on your knees and show us a pretty pose, will you?' The host cocked his head towards me; mask shifting above what I thought must be a smile.

I couldn't help but obey, shifting to rest on my hands and knees. I made sure to arch my back as much as I could, breasts hanging down with nipples hardening once again.

Sighs of approval rose from the audience.

'She seems to be ready to go! Have fun gentlemen.'

I looked over at the men to see the huge one stride towards my head, and skinny one walk behind me. Nervous, I tried to keep my eye on the skinny one, but I was soon distracted as the large man slowly unzipped his fly, reached into his pants with a broad hand and pulled out the largest cock I had ever seen.

'Look at that. Let's see how she deals with this challenge!'

It was incredibly wide, and rose straight like the trunk of a tree to a circumcised mushroom head. It must have been 8 inches long, and reminded me of a club or a baseball bat. Instantly, I felt my pussy soften into a warm dripping mess. This man's cock looked incredibly delicious.

As he looked down at me expectantly, I knew what to do. Hands still resting flat on the table, I moved forward to lick his cock from root to tip, pausing to twirl my tongue around the massive head. He let out a soft, low moan.

'Wow, look at this technique! She's a tease, isn't she guests?'

I moved my face down towards his balls, and slowly lapped at them, allowing the heavy weight of his cock to rest against my head, which suddenly seemed tiny next to it. I moved to the head again, and this time opened my mouth to take it inside.

My lips stretched, trying to accommodate his width with difficulty. Boyfriends had told me in the past that I was pretty good at blowjobs, but I'd never faced a cock like this. I pushed further, until it hit the back of my throat, and then pulled up again, attempting a steady rhythm.

The man groaned and rested a heavy hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair. Pre-cum started to leak from his tip, leaving a salty taste on my tongue. As I took his cock in my mouth again and again, I felt my eyes start to water and tried to stop gagging noises escaping my throat. I was trying my best to worship this cock.

Arousal built through me at the tastes and sensations in my mouth, and I squirmed, wiggling my ass slightly. In shock, I felt eager hands grab onto it. I had almost forgotten the presence of the other man behind me.

As I kept up my steady pace, the second man started to massage my ass, pinching and squeezing mercilessly as he went. He took delight in making me squirm, and reached around to tweak my nipples between his fingers.

Ignoring my pussy completely, his fingers circled around my asshole. He sniggered before pressing a wet finger against the opening. I could feel his body jolting to a rhythm, suggesting he was frantically pumping his cock in his fist as he touched me any way he wanted.

Suddenly, his finger pushed inside. I started in pain, almost choking on the huge cock in my mouth.

'She's a busy girl isn't she?'

Wrapped up in the sensations running through my body, I had almost forgotten the audience. Head still locked by the man's cock, I turned my eyes towards them, and saw that many were now touching themselves; pulling, pumping and playing with cocks of varying shapes and sizes that all looked very hard.

The skinny man's finger was now deep inside my ass. The pain was beginning to subside as my entrance relaxed, and with surprise, I felt delicious jolts of pleasure moving straight from my ass to my pussy, causing it to leak uncontrollably.

He pumped in and out quickly, before pushing another finger inside. My entrance was stretching more and more, while all the while my mouth was stretched with the huge cock slamming down my throat. Fear faded from me and I gave into the pleasure, moaning and bucking my hips. I wanted more in my ass.

The man behind me let out a high pitched, mischievous laugh, and I heard him spit on his hand, before the slick head of his penis pressed against the opening of my ass. I steeled myself, and tried to relax the muscles as he eagerly pushed inside.

Ohhh... The sensation was so new, but so delightful, as I felt my ass being spread open and filled up.

'Gentlemen, I think she likes it! She's even more of a slut than I could ever have hoped.'

The skinny man was ecstatic with the sensation of my tight asshole gripping on his cock. He pumped in and out like a jack rabbit, causing me to let out a muffled cry as I felt his head hitting inside me faster and faster. As he moved, he gripped and squeezed my buttocks, then slapped them, hard. I was sure red marks would be left all over my skin as he spanked me again and again, yelping in delight each time as his cock pulsed and twitched inside my ass.

With cocks slamming into me from both ends, I thought I would pass out. The huge man's cock was growing even more at my attentions and the sight of my ass being pounded by his companion. He pulled out and gestured to his friend, who, reluctantly, stopped his onslaught and pulled out of my ass.

I sighed with relief and started to relax as my breath slowed, but horror spread through me as I realised the huge man was walking behind me to take his place.

'Did you think you were getting off the hook? Oh no my dear, it's only just beginning!'

The first man chuckled and clapped along with the audience as the huge man moved behind me, pressing my face gently but firmly onto the table so that my ass was pushed up, bruised and defenceless. I felt the huge weight of his cock tap each buttock gently, causing them to bounce.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes in anticipation. As I resigned to the sensation of his massive head pressing against my asshole, I moved my fingers to my clitoris, starting to rub. If it was going to happen, I might as well try to enjoy it as much as I could.

He moved with purpose, pressing the head inside. My entrance stretched out slowly and agonizingly, causing my eyes to widen and mouth to open until I realised that drool was spilling out onto the table.

I kept my fingers busy as he pushed himself steadily inside. Pleasure and pain ran through my body, and my pussy was slick with juice as I struggled to relax my muscles around his enormous instrument.

Finally, he succeeded, and I felt his pelvis hit my buttocks as he entered me right up to the hilt. Just as he did, I felt an orgasm hit me hard like a freight train, and I screamed, fingers frantically circling my clitoris. I felt my asshole spasming around its immense intruder, and the deliciously full feeling caused my orgasm to extend until I was shaking, limp on the table.

The audience clapped and I opened my eyes for a second to see that the host had also opened his suit trousers and was pulling on a handsome, reddening cock.

The man inside me let out a low, contented growl, and moved back to thrust inside again. Thankfully, his pace was less frantic than his companion's, but he drove me open steadily with each powerful movement. Sensations were overwhelming me, and I merely sobbed and drooled onto the wooden tabletop, with no control over the sounds coming from my lips.

After several minutes of this, I vaguely noticed both men exchanging gestures. With no warning, the huge man placed an arm around my belly, and the other below my legs, to lift me up, still pinioned on his cock. In my final position, I was spread with my back on his chest, held up and displayed like a rag doll. He wrapped both hands around my thighs and seemed to hold me effortlessly in front of him as he stood.

Still in ecstasy from the feeling of his huge cock deep in my ass, I gazed at the skinny man through half closed lids. He moved up against me, and, squeezing and bouncing my breasts in his hands, and kissed me wetly. His tongue invaded my mouth and swirled inside, while I felt his hard cock throbbing against my bare pussy.

No...no...he couldn't. He wasn't going to was he?

For the first time that night, I spoke out. 'Please no, I can't fit anything else! I'm full!'

I turned my face, slick with tears and contorted with fear, to the host. He shook his head.

'You have too little faith in yourself dear. You've given us an admirable performance so far. Just push on and give us what we want!'

The skinny man was laughing softly under his breath, and with one savage motion, shoved his cock inside my pussy, wet with my own juices and remnants of semen from the last man.

My head flung back and I shrieked until it echoed to the rafters. I thought I would split open as the second cock filled me up completely. I felt overwhelmingly helpless as I was pinned between the two men, their hands holding me in place as they rocked back and forth, pounding into both my holes.

I thought I would go crazy with the intensity of the sensations I was feeling - terrified, defeated, dehumanised, but also completely surrendered to an indescribable pleasure.

Orgasm rose quickly inside me as the two men stretched me out and used me to their hearts' content, and I shook and cried in pleasure. I couldn't stop it rising again straight afterwards, until I lost count of the orgasms and felt my juices dripping all the way to the wooden floor.

'How does it feel my darling?'

I heard my voice, breathy and unrecognisable; 'It feels i-incredible! Thank you, thank you for using me!'

As he fucked my pussy, the skinny man toyed with my breasts, pinching my nipples and every so often moving his fingers down to tweak at my clitoris, laughing and growling all the while.

The huge man was slow and steady as his enormous cock thrust deep inside my ass.

But, after what seemed like an eternity of overwhelming pleasure, coming again and again, I felt the men grow unsteady and start to quicken their pace inside me.

Their desperate thrusts were more than I could bear as their cocks twitched and throbbed, until they finally cried out in unison. The huge man let out a loud, shuddering groan, and the skinny man whimpered in a high pitched tone as they both let their hot seed explode deep in my holes.

'Yes, yes, yes!!' I screamed wildly.

The warmth spread through my body, limp from my own orgasms, until my eyes were glassy and my mind was blank.

Panting, the men laid me back onto the table, the skinny man squeezing my breast one last time as he passed, and descended to the darkened audience.

'Thanks you gentlemen for that incredible performance. Now, we have one final set piece for your amusement!' The host's speech was incongruous with the sight of his hand stroking the cock emerging from his trousers.

Suddenly I heard a loud scraping noise, and turned my head limply to see two men dragging a huge white ceramic bath onto the stage. I had never been so confused. What was to come next?

'My dear, did you think you were going to get away with three men using you? There are a lot of guests here tonight. And to keep the stage nice and clean, I think it would be best if you climbed in there'. The host's spare hand pointed authoritatively to the bathtub. 'There is some dramatic effect to it as well!' He chuckled.

My mind still empty, I didn't fully process what he meant, but walked over to the tub and clambered over the cold edge to settle myself inside.

Without any more words from the host, in horror I saw the audience start to stand up and move towards the stage. More and more of them came, until the chairs quickly emptied.

Men walked up to the stage, some large, some small. Some white, some black. Some almost ran, and some strolled nonchalantly. As they moved closer, I heard a litany of noises rising from their mouths, from growling, to sniggering, to nervous gasps.

The only thing they had in common was a hard, impatient cock standing out from their suit trousers. As they gathered around me on stage, I looked up in amazement at the crowd of cocks pointing right at me. The husky, masculine scent became overpowering, and just when I thought it was impossible, I felt my pussy leaking with desire once more.

The host eased his way through the crowd until his handsome cock was bouncing in front of my face.

'Do you really need any more instruction dear?'

I didn't. Eagerly, I moved my head forward and took his cock confidently in my mouth. At the same time, I reached out my hands to grasp two others and stroke them up and down, feeling the velvety skin and iron hardness beneath.

As I worked, I felt more cocks moving closer until my entire line of vision was an array of dark suits and throbbing flesh. Some poked into my breasts, teasing my nipples with moist pre-come. Some rubbed over my buttocks, tapping and smacking them with their hardness. Some men merely gazed intently at the scene before them, stroking themselves frantically.

The sounds of desire all around me caused my arousal to build, until I felt myself dripping onto the white ceramic. All of this; all of these sounds, all of these feelings, for me and me alone. My mind was reeling, but I kept myself intently at my work, bobbing my head and hands steadily and gazing open eyed up at the men around me.

Then, they started to come. The frantic sounds of the crowd built into yelps of ecstasy as the host exploded in my mouth; so much that the hot seed spilled from my lips and onto my chest. The two men in my hands twitched and shuddered, sending more come dripping down my arms and onto the ceramic.

In delight, I felt more hot liquid explode on my breasts, my buttocks, my hair, until men started to retreat and more men took their place. I was in heaven as the wild scent invaded my nose, and I felt cocks of all shapes and sizes use my body endlessly. I never knew when or where the next orgasm was coming from, but my naked body quickly became spattered all over with their tribute.

Time passed, and soon rough fingers reached to my pussy, breasts and ass to probe, squeeze, spank and rub me, causing me to cry out in orgasm again and again, mouth and hands still jammed with hot, pulsing cocks. The ceramic beneath me became slippery with seed, and I switched my position to better serve the guests; first on my haunches, then on all fours, then lying languorously back in the tub, head bent back over the rim with a wide open mouth.

I lost all concept of time as the men used me for their pleasure, and I started to forget my life before I stepped onto this stage. My name. My job. All I knew was the ecstatic high of their scent, their sounds and their thrusting organs surrounding me.

Until...the crowd started to thin. As my skin became drenched in white seed, the taste of salt running down my throat, more men retreated back to their seats, spent. Finally, I sat bathed in come, with only the host in front of me on stage.

'Well, well well. What a performance! Haven't we been spoiled tonight gentlemen?'

The host moved towards me and leant to press his mask against my face as if he was kissing my forehead.

His strong hands encircled my face and stroked it soothingly as he spoke. 'I knew we were in for a treat with you darling, but you really surpassed my expectations.'

'Stand up and show them the result of all your hard work! Show it off!'

I stood up in the tub, body dripping and feet surrounded by the pool of come. I felt exhilarated, and for the first time, gazed confidently towards the audience. I posed, arms in the air, and wiggled my hips teasingly. I turned, bent over, and slapped my ass, causing a moist shlucking sound as come flew off the skin at the impact.

The audience erupted again in claps, whoops and cheers.

'Incredible. Give us a bow dear!'

I obeyed him, bowing low as the host spoke.

'For tonight gentlemen, it is time to return to your homes and your lives. This young lady needs time to rest. But I can't wait to see all your lovely faces-' he chuckled slightly at the absurdity of this statement; 'at our next celebration very soon'.

As I stood, I felt the bathtub lift up, hoisted by a group of men and carried towards the wings. I waved and blew kisses at the audience one last time, heart heavy that I would be leaving their presence, their gaze and their desire.

I heard the sound of the applause retreat, and the bright lights fade, as I was carried off the stage and into the darkness once more.