Violating Sandie Ch. 01

Story Info
His favorite student doesn't know she's been conditioned.
3.7k words
4.57
303k
507

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,239 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a fantasy about a relationship between a student and her teacher. In no way does it condone such a relationship in real life. Just read and enjoy.

Don't forget to check my bio page for updates on what I've got coming up - xoxo Daphne123.

***

All teachers tend to develop close relationships with special students. As a young high school teacher who had been in the classroom for five years now, I was starting to experience this as my first few groups of freshmen were graduating or in college. Some students took my psychology classes just to satisfy their science requirements, but others felt more passionately about the subject.

That's where Sandie came in.

Sandie was eighteen, a student in my senior psychology class who had known for a long time that she wanted to become a talk therapist and ultimately a psychologist. I had worked with Sandie closely since her freshman year, serving as a mentor and role model for her to look up to and learn from. Over the four years I saw her blossom into an intelligent and beautiful young lady.

Sandie's personality was outgoing, even a little flirty when she was with her friends, but she could also be shy and introverted when not in her comfort zone. Her smile was really pretty, and her lovely brunette hair went a little past her shoulders in loose natural curls that bounced cutely as she moved.

It had been hard not to notice that Sandie's figure had definitely developed as she became a young adult. Now, at eighteen, she was an absolute knockout. Her curves were hypnotic, from her swaying hips to her shapely rear to her very full breasts that literally bobbed when she walked.

Sandie also had a boyfriend, and they had been together for a while. He treated her decently enough, but I always felt like she could do better. That may have been because I knew what she was capable of achieving, and he didn't seem to encourage her. It frustrated me that he pulled her attention away from pursuing her career goals, but Sandie was capable of standing up for herself. It made me wonder just how much she would take from him before pushing back.

One evening towards the end of the school year, the senior academic award recipients were being recognized. There were a number of students being honored, including Sandie who was receiving a rather nice scholarship to the university she would be attending next year. I was very proud of her, but a little sad knowing that she would be leaving.

The school auditorium was decorated with flowers and academic banners. Students being honored were sitting on stage while a small group of administrators sat nearby. Between the two groups was a lectern and microphone. I had picked a seat in the front row of the auditorium to make sure I could see Sandie. She was dressed in formal black with a top that showed a good amount of cleavage. I don't think Sandie was trying to be intentionally revealing, she just had fuller breasts than most girls her age and they looked amazing in that top. Her form-fitting suede dress pants hugged her hips and rear tightly, and her black dress shoes gave her some extra height. Sandie's gorgeous hair bounced adorably on her shoulders, and a simple black suede choker was fastened around her neck. Sandie really knew how to dress professionally and still be amazingly sexy.

As I looked inside my day bag for my camera, I saw an envelope that had not been there before. My name was written on the front in Sandie's handwriting and the envelope was tied with a pink ribbon.

"Aww, how sweet," I opened it expecting to find a thank you note inside. Unfolding the letter I read it to myself...and that's when my relationship with Sandie changed forever:

I will not have any memory of writing this letter. I wrote it under hypnosis and was instructed to give it to a male person whom I completely trust. As part of my college scholarship interview for the School of Psychology, I was tested to see whether or not I could be hypnotized. While under hypnosis, I admitted that my deepest sexual fantasy was to give complete control of my body to someone and have that person do unspeakably perverted things to me.

To make this happen, the college screener implanted a trigger phrase in me without my knowledge. Using the phrase quadruples my sex drive, lowers my inhibitions, and makes my body respond immediately to any commands given by whoever used the trigger phrase. Using the phrase again returns my sex drive to normal and blocks all memory of the time I spend as a horny, orgasm-obsessed teenager.

I wrote this letter to give you the trigger phrase that activates me. The phrase is "Sexy Doctor Sandie." I give you permission to use it and turn my body into your personal toy. Use me as much as you want. Strip me. Fuck me. Violate me. Degrade me.

Love ya

Sandie

I looked over at Sandie sitting on the stage. She caught my glance and smiled at me cutely with a little wave.

"Mygod," I thought to myself, "was she serious? Did Sandie really want this? Did she even know what had been done to her?"

I did find it interesting that Sandie had subconsciously picked me as the person she completely trusted rather than her boyfriend. I also began to wonder what the scholarship committee might have done to Sandie after they hypnotized her. Maybe on some level Sandie really did want this, and that's why she was able to be conditioned so easily. It gave her permission to experience her fantasy without having to be responsible for her actions.

The real question was did I actually want to take advantage of her like this? I really should just tell Sandie what had been done to her. That would be the proper thing to do.

On the other hand...this was her fantasy...something she admitted to wanting. Maybe Sandie picked me because she trusted me to keep her safe.

All through the ceremony I kept my eyes locked on Sandie, fighting the urge to think of creative things to do to her. When she walked over to the lectern to accept her award, I couldn't take my eyes off of her breasts, bobbing beautifully as she moved. The smile Sandie flashed as she accepted the award from the administrator was adorable, and her amazing round ass swayed hypnotically as she walked back to her seat.

After the ceremony finished, Sandie and I took some pictures together and chatted until everyone else had left. We sat side by side on the edge of the stage with our legs dangling a few inches above the floor.

"Was your boyfriend not here?" I asked.

"No," Sandie replied fiddling with the promise ring on her hand that he had given her a few months ago.

"I can't believe he didn't come to support you," I said.

"Its okay," she said unable to hide her disappointment, "you're here, and you've always supported me. Thank you so much."

"I wouldn't have missed it."

Sandie gave me a really long hug.

"You're going to miss having a crazy psychology chic to talk to next year."

Holding her sexy figure in my arms made the big decision easier for me.

"You never know," I replied feeling the warmth of her firm breasts up against my chest, "I just might see more of you than you think."

Sandie pulled back and raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Sexy Doctor Sandie," I said softly.

Sandie blinked. Her breasts began rising and falling, her breathing becoming heavier. "I'm sorry, I feel...a little hot."

"Are you okay Sandie?" I played dumb.

"I...don't know..." Sandie looked very flustered, "for some reason I feel..."

She leaned closer...

"...really..."

Closer...

"...really..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Sandie kissed me hard and passionately, moaning as if she had been waiting for that kiss her entire life. A huge rush of endorphins flooded through both of us as my star pupil closed her eyes and allowed herself to be swept away with her emotions. Suddenly realizing what she was doing, Sandie pulled away in shock.

"I'm so sorry," Sandie apologized in total embarrassment, "that was so inappropriate. I don't know what came over me."

"Its okay," I comforted her, "in fact, I think deep down you want to do it again."

Sandie looked up at me with shy eyes and nodded.

"Its okay," I assured her, "go ahead."

Sandie leaned towards me, her soft lips gently touching mine as she kissed me over and over. Carefully at first, Sandie got more bold with each passing kiss, her passion building.

"Mygod," she spoke softly between kisses, "I am so horny right now. Why am I so turned on?"

"Shhh," I comforted her, "don't worry Sandie, just go with the feeling."

"Ohhhhh," Sandie sighed with desire, slowly rolling her head around, "I feel like I could come at any moment."

"What an excellent idea," I said whispering softly in her ear, "in fact I think your body wants to come really hard...right NOW!"

"OH FUCK!"

Sandie cried out as a huge orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightening. She threw herself back, lying down on the stage floor, her body writhing and shaking as intense pleasure jolted through her. Her hips began thrusting into the air on their own as if she were fucking an invisible cock.

"Wow," I thought to myself as I watched Sandie's performance in awe. Her letter wasn't kidding. Sandie's conditioning was real, and it was so unbelievably hot to see my favorite student writhing on the stage in the throes of intense orgasm simply because I had commanded her body to do it. Even more erotic was the fact that through her letter, Sandie had actually asked me to do this to her.

From everything I'd studied about hypnotic conditioning, the person being controlled could never actually do something that subconsciously they wouldn't want to do. It seemed wrong to let this continue, but I genuinely had an almost scientific curiosity to see just how far Sandie would willingly go. Then I remembered the last line of her letter:

"Use me as much as you want. Strip me. Fuck me. Violate me. Degrade me."

Looking back down at Sandie, her eyes closed tight, her mouth open, her hair tussled, her breasts heaving, and her body humping the air, it was all too much for me to resist. I made the decision to use her just as her letter told me to.

Sandie sighed in contentment as her orgasm began to subside. Still breathing deeply from her ordeal, Sandie turned her head towards me, her eyes glazed from coming so hard.

"Mygod that was wonderful," Sandie stared at me in amazement, "how did you do that to me?"

Rather than answering, I got up and positioned one of the armchairs directly under the stage lights.

"Sandie, I'd like you to crawl on your hands and knees towards this chair," I said standing directly behind it.

"Take your time. Enjoy feeling submissive. When you get here, I want you to sit in the chair facing me."

Responding to orders, Sandie got on all fours and slowly crawled towards the armchair, locking her eyes on mine.

"Mygod I'm so turned on right now," Sandie said more to herself, "why is this happening to me?"

Her ass looked amazing as she crawled degradingly on the stage floor. Cradled by her bra, Sandie's large mounds were just visible down her top as they gave in to gravity. Her choker made it almost look like she was on a leash.

Turning my camera to video mode, I placed it on the lectern facing the armchair as Sandie crawled up into the seat. When she saw the camera Sandie glanced at me nervously.

"You're going to film me?" Sandie asked timidly, sitting down in the chair.

"Yes," I replied as if no explanation was necessary, "and your body is going to do everything I tell it to do."

Sandie felt her pussy begin to tingle.

"Now," I spoke calmly, "I want you to spread your legs wide."

Sandie was surprised to discover that her legs seemed to have a life of their own. She kicked off her dress heels and put one leg over each arm of the chair, spreading her legs wide in a most unladylike fashion.

"Now," I ordered, "I think you should take off your bra."

Sandie arched her back and reached underneath her shirt, unhooking her bra and pulling the straps down.

"Ohgod what is happening to me?" Unable to resist, and unsure if she wanted to, Sandie pulled the white lace bra out from under her shirt.

"Show me those incredible breasts of yours," I ordered her.

My star student involuntarily reached for the straps of her top and, one at a time, pushed them off of her shoulders, her large perky breasts spilling out in front of me. Her mounds were majestic and on display for my admiration. Locks of Sandie's beautiful curls brushed her bare shoulders, her chest rising and falling with her deep breathing, her nipples firm and wanting attention.

"This is so wrong," Sandie looked up at me, "I'm a student. I shouldn't be taking my clothes off for you."

"Then why are you doing it?" I asked her.

"I...don't know," Sandie said confused.

"Well while you think about that, go ahead and unzip your pants."

Sandie moistened her lips and reached down with both hands to unsnap and unzip her pants, pushing them down her hips revealing a tiny, TINY, pair of white lace thong panties.

"Wow Sandie," I said running my eyes over her intently, "those look amazing on you."

Sandie blushed a little.

"Yeah, my boyfriend wanted me to wear them."

"Ironic that he's not even here to see you wearing them," I observed.

Sandie cocked her head to one side and gave me a flirty smile.

"I'm not so sure YOU should be seeing me in them."

"It doesn't seem like you mind," I responded, "besides, I plan to do a lot more degrading things to you that he wont get a chance to see."

Sandie raised her eyebrows at me.

"What are you going to make me do?"

I reached over to the lectern and turned on my video camera.

"First, I'm going to film you while you pleasure yourself."

Sandie's mouth fell open in surprise.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes Sandie, you are going to masturbate like your life depended on it. While you make yourself come we're going to record a special message for all the guys in the senior class who want to fuck you, and trust me, there are many."

Sandie took deep breaths of anticipation as she listened to me describe how I was going to degrade her.

"You will confess to the camera how much you enjoy being used by guys. Admit that you want nothing more than to be taken forcefully and fucked hard. I want you to beg to be fucked. Make everyone who watches this video think they have a right to use you and your body for their own pleasure whenever they wish."

Sandie laid her head back and sighed deeply.

"Ohmygod that is so fucking hot."

"First I'll be sending the video to all of your former boyfriends so they can all see what kind of a girl you really want to be."

"Ohgod," Sandie closed her eyes and just listened to the sound of my voice. She was so turned on by the thought of all her former boyfriends using her that just hearing the words was almost enough to make her come.

"Then I'll send the video to all the shy computer geeks," I continued, "you can be the fantasy girl they've always dreamed about by letting them have their way with you."

"Oh fuck," Sandie was on the edge of insanity listening to me treat her like an object to own, "what are you doing to me?"

My answer made Sandie's jaw drop.

"I'm turning you into a fuck machine for guys."

Sandie was speechless, and then her pussy flooded in anticipation of what was coming.

"Ohgod," Sandie almost whispered, "this is really going to happen isn't it?"

"Yes," I replied, "this is your deepest, most hidden, sexual fantasy, and it's happening to you right now."

Sandie was breathing heavily out of sexual desire. She needed me to command her. Most of all, she needed to come hard.

"Now Sandie, begin pleasuring yourself."

"Ohmygod..." Sandie felt her hand come alive and slide into her thong panties. She bit her lip as she touched herself, the first tingle making her shudder. She was scared and excited at the same time. She both loved and feared having to degrade herself this way, but her body was responding whether she wanted this or not.

"Ohmygod I'm so horny."

Sandie used two fingers of her left hand to open her soft wet pussy lips.

"I love being treated like this."

Sandie slid two fingers inside her pussy and began thrusting them in and out of her depths.

"I feel like such a slut doing this in front of you."

Sandie moved her right hand to her clitoris and began rubbing it frantically, her promise ring flashing under the stage lights. Abandoning what was left of her dignity, Sandie whipped her hair back and stared directly into the camera.

"My name is Sandie...I am eighteen years old...and I want you to fuck me."

Sandie's hips began pumping into her fingers, driving them deeper into her pussy.

"Ah...I need...um...to be fucked...OH!...all the tiiiiiiime!!!"

Her body started bucking involuntarily as if she was riding a horse.

"I'm not OHH!!...truly happy unless...DAMMIT...I have...OH FUCK...a man's cock inside me."

I stood behind the camera as Sandie looked directly into the lens and continued her confession.

"I love being forced to come," Sandie admitted her deepest fantasies, "I want UM!!...to be fucked hard and deep...AHHH!...and I want you to take advantage of me."

Sandie jerked and twitched as she thrust her fingers deep, deep into her pussy.

"Fuck me here at the school...UM!!! Fuck me while I'm asleep...AHHH!!! Fuck me in a public place. I'll do anything you waaAAANT!!!"

I watched in complete awe as waves of pleasure crashed over my favorite student's amazing body. Sandie's nipples were tingling as the cool air caressed her breasts. Her pussy was soaked, and her hand flittered across her clit at a ferocious speed.

"OH! OH!! OH!!!" Sandie screamed as she felt her climax building, her feet gripping the air in tension. Faster and faster she bucked in the chair, her curls bouncing on her shoulders. Sandie arched her back thrusting her breasts towards the ceiling, and her bucking caused her thong panties to ride up her ass.

"To...all...my...OH!!!...former...boy...friends...OH!!! OH!!!! OH!!!!! You...can...finally... OHGOD!!!...have...my... puuuuSSSSSYYYY!!!"

Finally the dams burst as a powerful orgasm flooded through Sandie's entire body. Shaking uncontrollably, Sandie threw her head back and screamed.

"OOHHHH!!!!!!!" She squealed in pleasure, her whole body clenching and unclenching. I was transfixed as my favorite student began squirting with every contraction of her young teenage pussy. It was both surreal and beautiful to watch Sandie's body convulse in unbelievable pleasure as she surrendered completely to the orgasms pounding her.

Finally, collapsing in the chair, Sandie sighed in complete sexual satisfaction, her firm breasts rising and falling hypnotically as she tried to catch her breath.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Sandie," I said running my hand through her tussled hair, "because you're going to have many more orgasms before the end of the school year."

Sandie swallowed hard at the thought.

I turned off the video camera and put it safely in my day bag.

"You can put your clothes back on now."

"You're not going to fuck me?" Sandie asked lifting her legs off the arm rests of the chair and zipping her pants up once again.

"I think I've worked your pussy hard enough tonight," I replied handing Sandie her bra from where she had tossed it on the stage, "besides, I've got a great idea on how I'm going to fuck you."

"Oh?" Sandie raised her eyebrows in curiosity as she tucked her large breasts back into her top and fastened her bra around those lovely mounds.

"Are you going to share? After all, it is MY pussy you'll be fucking."

I smiled at her comeback.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,239 Followers
12