Violating Sandie Ch. 05

Story Info
Sandie's conditioning is activated by accident.
4.3k words
4.75
59.5k
66

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,250 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. I highly recommend reading Violating Sandie parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 before reading this installment. - xoxo Daphne123.

*****

It was the night before graduation, and Sandie was feeling on top of the world. She had been working hard the past few weeks to finish her senior projects and study for exams. Now though, everything was finished and all that remained was the graduation ceremony. Sandie was tired and a bit sore which she put down to all the stress that came with finishing high school. What Sandie didn't know was that her soreness and fatigue were caused more by how much fucking she had been doing, or more accurately, how much fucking had been done to her.

After Sandie's experience with the "pleasure machine", she quickly became the property of the rest of the school geeks. The less experienced nerds began using Sandie as a tool to learn everything they wanted to know about fucking girls. The ones who were more educated used Sandie to try out new ideas, learn various positions, and discover creative techniques to make girls come hard. She became the big fuck experiment for everyone's sex education. This was on top of the regular blowjobs or masturbation shows Sandie was forced to do by other students, or even staff members. When one of the school janitors discovered Sandie's trigger phrase, he would often leave her locked in one of the custodial closets after school completely naked and humping a broom handle for hours. He loved listening to her screams of pleasure through the closed door as he mopped the hallways.

For Sandie however, the night before graduation was all about going to the final senior party. She was tired but she didn't want to miss this, and part of her wanted to get away from her boyfriend too. He had wanted to spend the evening fucking Sandie and thought she was "lame" for wanting to go to a party. The irony was that neither of them knew that he was about the only guy in the school who HADN'T been fucking Sandie for the past few weeks.

"Fine," Sandie had said to her boyfriend in a huff, "I'll just go by myself."

Sandie had a cute little white dress with red flower print that she had just gotten at the mall that week and wanted to wear. The skirt stopped right above her knees and the top had tiny straps. Around her shoulders was a cute black crochet shawl which tied at the waist and kept Sandie's large breasts from spilling out of the dress. Sandie had added a black lace choker around her neck and a pair of black heels to give her some extra height. She looked adorably cute, especially with her bouncy locks of brunette hair.

Sandie knew the party was going to be big because it was being held at Stefie's house. Stefie was a one of those girls that had won the genetic lottery. Long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, perfect curves, amazing smile, it was all there. She looked like one of those gorgeous models from Iceland or Norway. She was that beautiful. Stefie was the captain of the dance team, a majorette with the marching band, and of course, she had been the homecoming queen.

It would be easy for people to hate Stefie had she been a bitch, but she wasn't. She was sweet, humble, artistic, smart, and popular with just about everyone. Stefie was also extroverted and a bit of a thrill seeker, which made her even more fun. Most of all, Stefie's parents were very well off and had a large house which made it perfect for Stefie to host the best parties throughout the year.

Sandie liked to go to parties when she could but was often studying or with her boyfriend. For some reason though, everyone seemed to be glad to see her show up at parties, especially over the past few weeks...

While the party was in full swing, Sandie wandered through the large house saying hi to friends. Just about everyone in the senior class was here, even the geeks from the robotics team. Sandie had noticed they had actually seemed to have gotten more confident recently and began going to more social events. "Good for them," she thought to herself as Arthur and his friends waved at her from across the room.

Sandie turned her attention to the refreshments table where she saw Stefie and Parker, Stefie's boyfriend, near the punchbowl. Parker was a freshman in college and was about the only guy who was even remotely in the same league as Stefie. Sandie thought he looked really sharp tonight in an all black suit and white silk tie.

Then there was Stefie.

Sandie's eyes widened when she got a look at what Stefie had on tonight, and could not believe how unbelievably hot she looked. She was wearing a shiny metallic, liquid wet, black micro-mini skirt with black 3-inch heels. The dress was all one piece with no zipper or buttons and hugged every single one of Stefie's perfect curves. On her left arm, Stefie's shoulder was completely bare while on the right, the sleeve covered Stefie from her shoulder to her wrist. The dress was so tight it would probably have to be peeled off and the skirt stopped just inches below her pussy. Stefie's long golden blonde hair came down to the top of her breasts and her blue eyes were absolutely hypnotic. How could one girl's body be so perfect?

"Dayum," Sandie said to herself out loud.

Stefie and Parker noticed Sandie walking over to them.

"Oh hi Sandie," Stefie flashed the perfect model smile.

"Hi Stefie," Sandie said fixing herself a cup of punch, "great party tonight."

"Why thank you," Stefie tried to talk over the blaring dance music. "You look so cute in that outfit."

Sandie smiled sweetly as she sipped her punch. "You look amazing Stefie! How can you look so sexy all the time?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Stefie leaned closer, trying to hear Sandie over the music.

Sandie tried to speak louder into Stefie's ear. "I SAID...YOU LOOK SO SEXY TONIGHT!"

Stefie gave up trying to hear over the music and took Sandie by the hand, giving her a "come with me" look. Kissing Parker on the cheek to let him know she'd be back in a moment, Stefie escorted Sandie down the hall away from the main party and into a small sitting room. Stefie closed the door behind her to block out most of the music and then joined Sandie on the couch, the two girls facing each other.

Stefie smiled. "So how have you been? I haven't seen you that much recently."

"Fine I guess," Sandie replied. "I'm just really exhausted. These past few weeks have been very busy."

"I can imagine," Stefie sympathized. "I'm sure you have a lot of work to do when studying to be a doctor. Its amazing you still look so beautiful with all the stress."

Sandie rolled her eyes. "Oh please, I am not beautiful, and I'm certainly not sexy like you are."

"Yes you are!" Stefie held Sandie's hands. "You are very sexy! Lots of guys think so. Even Parker has mentioned it to me."

Sandie looked down shyly, unconvinced. "You are really sweet Stefie but I'm nowhere close to the blonde bombshell that you are. You're a dancer, a baton twirler, and you look like a sexy model. No one thinks a doctor of psychology is going to be sexy."

"Hey," Stefie placed her hand gently under Sandie's chin, raising her head back up, "you...are...beautiful." Stefie said staring directly at Sandie with her gorgeous blue eyes. "You are smart, and sweet, and you are going to be a VERY sexy doctor, Sandie."

Sandie blinked several times quickly. Unbeknownst to both of them, Stefie had accidentally used Sandie's trigger phrase.

Staring directly into Stefie's piercing blue eyes, Sandie suddenly realized that she was getting extremely turned on.

"Stefie...I..." Sandie hesitated as a flood of sensations washed over her.

"Shhh," Stefie took Sandie's hand and held it lovingly. "Its okay, you don't have to say anythi--."

She stopped in mid-sentence as Sandie suddenly leaned in and kissed her hard.

"Um!" Stefie's eyes widened in surprise.

As Sandie realized what she was doing, she slowly pulled back, embarrassed but full of desire as she gazed submissively into Stefie's eyes.

"Sandie..." Stefie began breathing uneasily, her breasts rising and falling in her tight dress, "what are you doing?"

"You're so beautiful Stefie," Sandie said as if she were confessing. "I've never been turned on by another girl before...but...you are so perfect..."

"Ohmygod," Stefie whispered to herself at what was about to happen between them. The two girls closed their eyes, trembling and holding hands as their lips inched ever closer together.

Their first full on kiss sent waves of endorphins through the two girls as both of their pussies flooded. For the two teenagers, it was their first time ever kissing another girl, and the feeling of euphoria overwhelmed both of them.

As the two girls got swept up in the moment, their kisses became less timid, and within seconds Sandie and Stefie were making out with each other.

"Ohgod," Sandie sighed between kisses as Stefie softly kissed all around her face and neck, blowing gently in her ear while caressing her long brunette locks.

"Oh..." Sandie's entire body tensed from the overload of sensations.

"Shhh...(kiss)..." Stefie calmed her, "its okay...(kiss)...just let it happen...(kiss)."

Sandie laid her head back and moaned softly. "Ooooooh...why am I doing this?" She said more to herself. "How can I be this turned on? Oh Stefie, you are so beautiful."

Stefie opened her mouth and allowed Sandie to deep kiss her, their sighs of pleasure encouraging each other. Both girls could feel their nipples straining against their clothes and their pussies tingling with anticipation.

"Mygod this is so hot," Sandie whispered lustfully in Stefie's ear, "please...please let me love you."

Still kissing Sandie passionately, Stefie hiked up her mini-skirt with her free hand in small tugs, not that she had far to go with such a short skirt. Gently, Stefie took Sandie by the hand, guiding it inside her micro-mini skirt and between her legs.

Stefie broke their kiss and flashed a naughty smile as she placed Sandie's hand on top of her completely bare pussy.

Sandie's eyes widened as Stefie lowered her voice to almost a whisper. "I didn't want to wear panties tonight."

Sandie moaned lustfully and began teasing Stefie's fully erect clitoris, causing the blonde to shiver from the jolts of pleasure.

"OH!" Stefie yelped as Sandie stimulated her most sensitive spot. Flinging her gorgeous blonde hair back, Stefie pulled the sleeve to her tight dress off her shoulder and with both hands, tugged her dress down enough to let her perfect breasts spill out.

Sandie paused and stared in complete admiration. "Ohmygod those breasts are amazing, Stefie."

"You think they're perfect, wait until you see my pussy," Stefie gave a teasing smile and leaned back on the couch. Spreading her very flexible legs wide into a full split, Stefie rested her heels on the arms of the sofa and began pumping her hips rhythmically as if she were fucking an invisible cock.

"Mygod," Sandie whispered to herself as she locked her eyes on the teenager's young, moist, and yes...perfect pussy.

Stefie cocked her head to the side and smiled cutely. "Go ahead, go for it."

Sandie's conditioning made her body respond to Stefie's orders, but even as her body began to get off the sofa, Sandie mentally hesitated for a moment. She had never been so turned on by the thought of going down on another girl before and was wondering if she could actually do it. As she looked at Stefie though, the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen in her life, her breasts exposed, her legs spread wide, and her pussy pumping the air in anticipation, she knew that she wanted to rock this homecoming queen's world.

Decision made, Sandie got down on all fours and slowly crawled to the sofa. Locking her puppy dog eyes on the beautiful blonde, Sandie began kissing and licking and sucking on Stefie's moist young pussy.

"Ohhhhhh...my...gooood..." Stefie laid her head back and moaned softly in complete pleasure as Sandie's head bobbed between the baton twirler's flexible legs. Sandie's beautiful locks of brunette hair tickled Stefie's inner thighs as the blonde's clitoris throbbed and pulsated, encouraging Sandie to give it even more attention.

"Ohgod that feels fucking amazing!" Stefie cried out as Sandie licked faster and faster. Stefie took hold of her own breasts and gently pinched her very firm nipples as Sandie began sucking on her fully erect clit.

"Ohgod!! Ohgod you're going to make me come!!" Stefie's entire body shook as her hips began pumping into Sandie's mouth on their own.

"OH FUCK! FUCK YES!" Stefie yelled as she came. "DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Sandie's conditioning wouldn't let her stop even if she wanted to. Sandie was so horny for Stefie's pussy though that she didn't even think about letting up, so she continued torturing the blonde's clit, bobbing her head as fast as she could. As a girl, she knew EXACTLY how to make another girl come, and she was hitting all of the baton twirler's most pleasurable spots. Stefie gasped and twitched and cried out as her over-sensitive clit was licked and sucked and tortured relentlessly. Sandie felt Stefie's pussy having contractions as another orgasm overtook her...which just encouraged Sandie even more.

"OHGOD!! YES!! YES!! YES!!" Stefie's entire body locked in tension as she came hard yet again, her cries of pleasure becoming louder and more intense with every contraction of her pussy.

"OHGOD!! I'M COMING SO HARD!! ITS TOO MUCH!! PLEASE STOP!! OHGOD PLEASE STOP!!"

Sandie followed the blonde's orders and pulled back.

With a massive release of tension, Stefie collapsed back onto the couch totally spent, her perfect breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath, her hips still giving little pumps as if her pussy was wanting more.

Sandie looked up at Stefie and smiled sweetly, feeling proud of herself that she could make a girl as incredibly hot as Stefie feel so good.

Stefie smiled back, a post-orgasmic glaze in her eyes. "Mygod Sandie, that was so unbelievably hot! You are amazing."

Sandie giggled as she took off her shawl and tossed it aside, her breasts ready to spill out of her top. "How long can you hold your legs in that split?"

Stefie flashed a naughty look at Sandie. "As long as you like. I'm used to holding splits for a while."

Sandie raised her eyebrows at the blonde majorette. "That sounds like a dare to me." Sandie reached into the top of her dress and lifted her large breasts out of their holsters, tucking the fabric under her beautiful melons to raise them up for display.

"Wow," Stefie said admiring Sandie's rack, "those breasts are fantastic."

Sandie smiled slightly and blushed. Her boyfriend never made her feel that good about herself.

Looking over Sandie's shoulder, Stefie saw Parker standing in the doorway admiring the show. "How long had he been there?" Stefie wondered.

Parker was definitely enjoying watching his scorching hot girlfriend in a full split on the sofa as another hot girl went down on her pussy. Trying not to let Sandie know he was there, Parker motioned to Stefie silently asking if he could fuck Sandie from behind. Stefie smiled at her naughty boyfriend and nodded discreetly. Message delivered, she returned her attention to Sandie.

"I could go again if you want," the blonde majorette flirted.

Sandie wasn't completely sure why she was so horny for another girl. She had never had sexual thoughts about women before. Most of her deepest fantasies involved being dominated by men, and now she was getting totally aroused going down on the homecoming queen's pussy.

...and she so wanted to make her come again.

Sandie tossed her hair back and dove between Stefie's perfect widely spread legs.

"Mmmmm," Stefie moaned softly. "That's it, eat my pussy."

Sandie licked and sucked and rubbed Stefie's clitoris over and over and over again while the blonde moaned and gasped and whimpered, her pussy still very sensitive from her earlier orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, oohhgod..." Stefie laid her head back in both pleasure and frustration as Sandie's relentless lapping of her pussy continued to torture her. Then suddenly, Sandie's eyes widened as she felt her skirt being lifted up over her ass. She started to move.

"Don't turn around," Stefie quickly locked her eyes on Sandie. "Look at me."

Sandie tried to look behind her, but somehow she couldn't make her head turn. Instead, Sandie nervously looked up into Stefie's gorgeous blue eyes...just as she had been told to do.

"SHE'S doing this to me!" Sandie thought to herself. "How was she able to control my body like this?"

"I...have a boyfriend," Sandie pleaded as she felt her panties being slid down.

Stefie flashed a naughty smile and shrugged. "So do I."

Sandie swallowed hard as she felt the unknown cock being placed between her labia.

"Stefie please!" Sandie begged. "Please let me see who it is! He's going to fuck me!"

Sandie's mouth fell open as she felt a massively hard cock enter her.

"AAHH!!" Sandie screamed as her teenage pussy accepted the invasive shaft. The cock was large but thankfully she was already wet from being so turned on. The unknown shaft began pumping in and out of Sandie's pussy in long full strokes. Sandie arched her back and closed her eyes, her mind wanting desperately to know who was fucking her, but her body so unbelievably turned on by the thought of being raped by an unknown person. Was it someone she knew? Was it a complete stranger? It was so degrading to be used like this. Her body was being defiled for the sole purpose of pleasuring a man...and she didn't even know who it was doing this to her. It could be anyone's cock inside her pussy.

...and that thought made Sandie more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

"Mygod...this is so hot." Sandie whispered to herself. "Who is fucking me?"

Frustrated, violated, and horny beyond belief, Sandie dove between Stefie's legs once again and lapped away at the blonde's clitoris as if her life depended on it.

"OH!!" Stefie tossed her head back as her sensitive clit was tortured relentlessly by Sandie. "OH YES!! YES THERE!! DON'T STOP!!"

None of them knew it, but now Sandie wouldn't be able to stop.

"MMMMMM!!" Sandie screamed into Stefie's pussy as the unknown person grabbed Sandie's ass for balance and rammed his cock deep into her cunt.

As Parker enjoyed the sensation of fucking Sandie while watching her torture his girlfriend's pussy, he noticed that one of Stefie's twirling batons was resting on a shelf next to him.

In a haze of pleasure, Stefie saw Parker take her baton and point the smaller end towards Sandie.

Stefie smiled slyly at her boyfriend and nodded. "UM!! Put my...AH!!...my baton...OH!!...up her ass."

"MMMM!! MMMMMMM!!" Sandie screamed into Stefie's pussy as she felt the smaller head of the baton being placed between her ass cheeks.

"NO!!" Sandie screamed in her head. "Ohgod! I can't move!!"

"Don't fight it Sandie," Stefie ordered. "Just relax and it will be easier."

Sandie tried desperately to move as she felt the baton head slowly stretching her opening, but somehow she couldn't make herself stop torturing Stefie's pussy.

"How were they forcing me to do this?" Sandie thought to herself. "I AM going to fight it any way I can! No homecoming queen is going to own my body, and no man is going to violate my ass."

As determined as Sandie was not to be degraded any further, she noticed her body was relaxing and allowing itself to take Stefie's baton further into her most forbidden entrance.

"No dammit!!" Still licking the blonde's clit, and still getting fucked from behind, Sandie took both hands and grabbed Stefie's beautiful ass from below. Spreading her cheeks, Sandie shoved two of her fingers into Stefie's opening.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,250 Followers
12