Violating the Waitress

Story Info
Waitress gets violated.
2.5k words
4.18
100.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,114 Followers

It's late and it's dark as she makes her way home from the greasy-spoon diner. Her waitress uniform, with its zippered front and knee-length skirt, smells of french fries and cheeseburgers. Her long, dark hair is pulled back in a ponytail.

He waits in the stairwell, feeling the urges... the needs... the pulsing ache. He likes the way she looks in the uniform; her short, curvaceous body with its full d-cup breasts that strain the top portion and her firm, round ass being hugged by the bottom.

She absently pulls her keys from her pocket as she walks to her apartment, her dark eyes tired from a hard shift.

She doesn't notice him stepping from the shadows.

As she's opening her door he hits her from behind... sends her bouncing off the door and tumbling to the floor. He follows her inside, snapping the door shut behind him and throwing the deadbolt into place.

"Come 'ere," he growls.

She's stunned... dazed. She tries to get her hands under her.

He fills one hand with her hair... jerks her head up.

She yelps in pain.

He grabs the waistband of her uniform with his other hand and half-carries, half-drags her across the room. She's forced to scurry along, her hands and feet scampering across the carpet. He drags her past the scarred coffee table and beat up couch, then through the door to her bedroom. The small, cramped space is dominated by a queen size bed covered by a thin, cheap comforter. Using his hold on her he picks her up and tosses her onto the bed, letting go as she sails forward.

She lands... bounces... settles on her side. She rolls onto her stomach and tries to scurry away across the mattress.

He stops her. Grabbing her by the ankles he drags her to the bed's center and rolls her onto her back.

"Please. Please no," she whimpers, finding her voice.

Climbing atop her, he straddles her waist and jerks her arms down to her sides, pinning them under his knees.

"No. No, please," her eyes start to well up with tears.

He covers her mouth with a hand, silencing her frightened sobs.

Wiggling beneath him she kicks at the comforter, her feet sliding across it.

He leans down... his nose nearly touching hers. He stares into her fear and pain filled eyes. His own are filled with hunger... lust... determination.

"I'll make this real simple for ya," he hisses past clenched teeth. "You behave yourself and you'll be alive and unscarred when I leave here. But you start screamin' or actin' stupid and I'll mess you up bad. Got it?"

As she takes in his words... their meaning... she nods timidly.

"That's a good girl," his lips curl into a grin.

He straightens up, towering over her and stares down at her for a moment as he lifts his hand from her mouth.

She lays beneath him; a few strands of her hair having come loose to lay across her cheek. She returns his gaze through tear-filled eyes, her lip trembling.

He brings his hands to the vee above her uniform's zipper. His fingers dip past the two flaps to trace lines across the displayed cleavage.

"Ple- Please," she whimpers quietly.

He watches his fingers slide back and forth, making lines in her flesh. The swell of her breasts pushes at the uniform... strains the material even more than usual as the last few minutes have disheveled it... pulled it tighter. Then his fingers grip the two flaps and he jerks them apart, tearing the uniform open... destroying the zipper as it's pulled apart... wrenched down.

Her bra-encased breasts burst into view. The cheap, plain white bra holds her lush mounds with delicate assurance.

"Please no," she whispers.

He releases the uniform. His hands cover her breasts, cups them. His fingers tense, squeezing the pliant mounds.

"Oh yes," he hisses, his need growing... his cock throbbing within his pants.

"Ple- Please," she whimpers.

He molds her tits... squeezes them... manipulates them, his fingers pressing into the exposed flesh above her bra.

"Please don't," her lip quivers. "Please."

Her pleadings fuel his need... send more blood rushing to his throbbing cock. His fingers grow hungrier at her breasts... squeezing... fondling... molding.

"Oh please. Please no."

His attentions are making her nipples swell and poke at her bra.

The vision of this encourages him and his hands grow hungrier. His fingers squeeze... mold... ply at her flesh mounds.

"Yes," he sighs as her nipples swell and stiffen even more.

She closes her eyes and turns away, tears trailing along her cheek.

He fondles her tits, his hands molding the pliant mounds... molesting them.

After a few minutes his fingers grip the tops of her bra's cups...

He yanks... hard...

The force jerks her torso off the bed slightly as the garment gives...

Tears...

Seams ripping...

Her breasts explode into view, rolling fluidly with the violent release.

"No," she cries louder than she meant to.

His hand lashes out... smacks her face.

"I warned you," he growls.

More tears leave her eyes and she whimpers submissively.

He pushes the tattered bra out of his way so his hands can molest her breasts unhindered. The cool air swirling over her nipples makes them harden further, makes them poke at his palms as he covers them. He massages her breasts... his hands reshaping the pliant mounds. He cups them... swipes his thumbs back and forth across her hardening nipples. The attention makes them swell even more. They become proud, dark spires atop her milky breasts. He takes them between thumb and finger... tweaks them just so.

"Oh God, please don't" she whimpers.

"You're enjoyin' this," he hisses.

"Please stop. Please." She realizes he's right... senses how his attentions are affecting her body... how it's making it start to simmer.

"Yes you are." He assures her, his hands continuing to manipulate her tits. Within his pants his cock throbs angrily... his need growing insistent.

A couple of minutes later he releases her tits and climbs off her to kneel on the bed beside her.

Her freed arms rush to cover her breasts, crossing her chest.

She had crossed her legs in a weak, desperate attempt to withstand him.

He grabs one in each hand and jerks them apart... climbs between them to tower over her on his knees.

She keeps her face turned away, her eyes shut, lip quivering with her quiet sobs.

The uniform skirt is disheveled, but still covers her private area. As his hands slide up along the tops of her thighs they shove the material upward, revealing her panties; simple and cheap like her bra. He pushes the skirt higher... piles it at her waist.

The exposure alarms her. She tries to pull away... to escape.

He reaches out... grabs her waist... pins her in place, pressed against the bed.

"I said behave," he glares at her.

She stares up at him through tear-filled eyes.

His hands slide inward... his fingers grip the top of her panties. He jerks at them and the sound of ripping cloth fills the room.

"Pl- please," she whimpers, rolling her face away again, closing her eyes tightly.

The panties are shredded... torn apart to lay loosely across her thighs. Her neatly trimmed sex is revealed... shimmering with a thin glaze of wetness.

Her body's natural reaction to his attentions to her breasts.

Reflexively she tries closing her legs.

His hands cup her inner thighs... stops her... holds her legs apart... keeps her exposed to him, his hands centimeters from the ruined panties.

"So good," he sighs.

One hand slides up... touches her sex. Two fingers press between her labia... rub at her slit and bump against her hidden clit.

She whimpers as the contact causes her hips to jerk reflexively.

"Please no," she whispers as her body again tries to escape, wiggling and twisting in an attempt to slither away. "Please don't. Please."

And again he clamps a hand on her waist, pinning her.

He draws his fingers through her slit... bumps and rubs at her clit. Then he uses two of them to massage her opening while his thumb focuses on her clit.

"Please. Please don't," she begs even as her wetness grows... her body responding instinctually.

Under his touch her clit swells and her sex grows wetter and wetter.

The fingers press at her opening... force the walls apart... enter her.

"Oh God," she whimpers as her hips roll from the penetration.

Keeping his thumb atop her clit he works the fingers back and forth... slowly... steadily fucking her with them... preparing her for something much bigger.

"Please," she whimpers as she turns away, her eyes closing.

In and out his fingers slide... back and forth... in and out. His thumb rubbing... pressing at her swollen clit.

Her body gradually starts to respond on its own, her hips rolling gently. She tries to stop them... to force them to remain still. But all she manages is to limit their movement.

"You're enjoyin' this," he tells her, his digits continuing their assault.

"Oh God," she whispers, knowing he's right. One hand comes down from her shoulder and grabs his wrist... tries to push his hand away.

His other hand grabs her wrist and jerks her hand away. Releasing it, the hand snaps across her one uncovered tit... slapping it.

"Behave bitch," he growls.

"Mmm!" She whimpers, her hand falling limply to the bedspread beneath her.\

His needs boil within him... his hunger growing... his lust seething.

His fingers pump in and out of her...

In and out...

Back and forth...

Her juices flow... make her wetter... coat his fingers.

His cock throbs within his pants. He grabs at his trousers... undoes them and shoves them down off his hips. His cock springs free... hard... erect.

"Please. Please don't," she whispers as she stares at it.

He ignores her... his fingers continuing to fuck her pussy as he strokes himself.

She lays before him, whimpering quietly. Her hair is a mess, the ponytail partially unraveled. Her uniform is a torn and disheveled cluster of material covering only part of her torso. Her bra and panties are torn, the former a ruined garment that only holds the bottom swells of her ample breasts as they quiver upon her chest. Her legs are spread wide, her sex glistening wet as his fingers assault it.

"This is gonna be so good," he growls, pulling his hand from between her legs. He slides up... brings himself between her legs.

"No. Please," she whispers, her legs trying to close.

He shoves them apart with his knees. He lowers his hips... guides his cock to her sex... sets the tip in her slit... searches out her opening... finds it... presses. His cockhead opens her... penetrates her, followed by inches of his thick shaft.

"Oh God," she whimpers.

He releases himself and uses both hands to hold himself above her. His hips pull back, extracting a portion of him, then shoot forward... fast... hard. His entire length is driven deep inside her.

"Oh God, please. Please," she mews.

He pulls back... lunges forward... pulls back... lunges forward. He drives himself in and out of her... hard... fast.

"Oh God," she cries, turning away and closing her eyes. Her other hand releases her shoulder to drop to her side as well, both hands grabbing at the comforter. Her ass is being shoved down into the bed... her body being rocked. Her tits jiggle and roll under the assault, swollen nipples dark atop milky mounds.

Her whimpers fuel his lust and he pounds himself into her again and again... slamming his cock deep into her pussy. Shifting his weight to one hand, he grabs her hair with the other... twists her head around... forces her to face him. He bends her neck back, making her arch her body slightly.

She keeps her eyes shut though.

His hips pull back... drive forward... back... forward. He pounds himself into her, his cock lunging into her deep... hard. Again... and again.

"Please. Oh God, please," she whimpers and cries.

The sound of her pleas infuses his hunger... makes his lust rage. And the force of his fucking grows with each thrust. His fingers twined in her hair drag her head back further... her body arching more... jutting her breasts skyward as they roll and bounce upon her chest. Harder and harder he drives himself into her... pounding his long shaft deep into her.

Her features are contorted in pain... and pleasure, her body continuing to respond instinctually. Tears leak from her closed eyes... her lips shudder with her cries and gasping breaths. Her feet skid along the bedspread as her legs twist against his body between them.

His need grows even more. He fucks her with abandon... driving himself into her again and again faster... harder. In and out he pumps himself... pummeling her... his cock stuffing her pussy over and over.

"Fuck yea," he growls as he feels his ache start to boil up from his balls.

"Oh!" She cries, sensing the same thing.

Groaning, he pounds himself into her, his fucking rhythm growing awkward even as his force reaches new heights. Then he slams into her... one... last... time. With a guttural growl he buries himself into her as deep as possible and grinds his crotch against hers, his cock jerking inside her, unleashing his seed.

"Oh God!" She cries out, her body suddenly tensing, her muscles spasming as her own orgasm explodes through her. The force of the climax causes her body to arch higher, her legs snapping and her feet kicking down into the bed. Her hips twitch and jerk against him, her pussy clenching his thick shaft.

Moments later her orgasm fades and her body settles back to the bed. As she does, he holds himself high above her, allowing his softening cock to slide from her wet embrace. Juices drip onto the comforter.

He climbs from the bed and stares down at her while pulling up his pants.

She rolls onto her side into a fetal position, facing away from him. Her body quivers with an aftershock.

Silently he turns and strolls out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

For several minutes she lays there, catching her breath. Then she pulls herself up and off the bed. Stripping out of her ruined cloths she pulls the tie from her hair, releasing it from its destroyed ponytail. Then she wraps the comforter around her and reaches for the door.

There's a dim light in the living room, and sound... a conversation.

He's sitting on the couch, a beer in hand, watching TV. He hears her open the door and turns to her.

"Well?"

"That was good," she says, before getting herself a beer and joining him on the couch. "Next time, tie my hands behind me, shove my face into the pillows and fuck me doggy-style."

"Your wish is my command, Babe."

The End(?)

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,114 Followers