Violating Their Marital Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay with him being here?" Isabelle asked.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her body against mine and said, "Absolutely, in fact, I think we should make sure we put on good show for him."

"Damn, I love how imaginative and kinky you are with this stuff. I hope you take control in bed the same way. This definitely will be a night to remember I may never let you leave my bed." she exclaimed.

She then walked over to the dresser opened her underwear drawer and picked through it. She eventually pulled out some black nylon stockings and a black garter belt.

She sat down on the edge of the bed so that she could roll her stockings up her long beautiful legs.

I wondered if she realized just how much it was torturing me watching her slowly pull that stocking up her shapely legs, caressing them and then straightening the seam. When she was done, she stood up so that she could fasten the rear clasps of the garter to her stockings. As she twisted her body to snap it I was treated me to an incredible view of her tits. I could tell she knew just how much I was enjoying her performance. She then attached the front straps to the tops of her black shiny nylons.

My thoughts wandered to the image of my hand upon her silken knee exploring the inside of her bare thigh, kissing her legs slowly working my way up to her heavenly garden to make an oral offering to her womanhood. There are few things that can beat the feeling of nylons on either side of your head as your diving into a women's pussy. The mental image was almost more than I could endure.

She looked at herself in a full length mirror and smoothed her hands along her thin stomach as she turned from side to side. She had a very sexy body. The garter belt framed her full round ass in a way that made me want to grab and kiss it.

I walked up behind her put my hands on her hips and whispered in her ear "you look damned hot."

She enjoyed my advances for a moment and then playfully pushed me away saying, "Go back over there I am not done yet."

She applied some make up as if she was going out for a night on the town topped off by some slutty red lipstick and a quick splash of her No 5 perfume. For her finally she slipped on a pair of black patent stilettos, sliding them on taking her time with each ankle strap using her hands to caress her legs.

As she should stood to check out her final look in the mirror I just sat there awestruck. There is something just so sexy about a lady in heels, how they make her hips look curvier, turning her ass into a work of art, extending her legs as an overt expression of confidence in her own beauty and sexuality. It makes her look so sexy, so dangerous, making my mind start to wander imagining her on her back, heels pointing upwards towards the ceiling and taking a deep hard pounding.

With her preparations now concluded, Isabelle turned and sauntered towards me, one step at a time, one foot before the other slowly walking swinging her hips like they were the pendulum of a clock.

I love the way a sexy women can throw down the gauntlet to a man, making the visual statement that she is here for the specific purpose of getting laid and sexually taking whatever she wants from him. How could any man resist her attitude, the fire in her eyes, that seductive smile that look that says more than mere words ever could?

Isabelle glided towards me like a hungry predator my eyes and my penis growing larger with each step she took. She stood there for a moment and then looked at me and smiled as she pointed to her pussy. I gave her several light kisses and then dropped to the floor and commenced to traverse my tongue up and down the full length of her slit.

She gasped with pleasure. I looked up, her eyes were momentarily closed. Her large round breasts hovered freely above me. She reminded me of a Greek goddess standing there needing for me to worship her body and serve her every need.

I was quite happy at the current state of things and would have gladly stayed there to finish the job but she suddenly pushed me away wickedly wanting to deny and torture me.

She then walked over and put on some slow sultry music and began to dance for me. I sat down on the edge of the bed and focused my perverted thoughts on the visual treat she was so generously giving me.

I was totally captivated watching the way she wiggled her whole body with her hips swaying to the music, running her hands over her tits, and then touching her pussy with one hand and holding her hair up in the back displaying her tits making them stand out in all their wondrous glory. I was lost in a kind of erotic trance where I would have locked myself away for eternity if given the chance.

I eventually allowed my focus to shift to her face where she gave me 'the look' that sensual expression that immediately drove me over the edge. She was undeniable a true master of visual seduction, forcing me to immerse myself completely in her sensuality, compelling me to experience her in a wonderful almost spiritual connection, needing to devour her entire being at whatever the cost, to feed upon her sexuality and be consumed by her need to have a man.

She must have read my mind based upon the wicked smile she gave me. She was truly evil in the way she was now savoring her power and the complete unrestricted control that she had over me at that moment.

When the song ended she moved towards the bed where I was sitting.

She was just as good with her verbal seduction skills as with the visual. The slutty way she teased and taunted me, skillfully maneuvering me into a situation where my male ego would force me to give her exactly what she wanted while thinking it was my idea and giving me the illusion that I was the one in control.

I enjoyed this haunting woman whispering filth into my ear. I could smell her perfume, I sensed her breath on my neck, her lips caressed my ear lobe, and her mouth spurted the most delicious obscenities as her hand squeezed my hard cock. She enjoyed manipulating me going back and forth from the playful seductress to the dominating bitch just to gage my reaction and to see what it took to make me react to her.

Eventually I did tire of her games. As I awakened from my trance I decided it was now my turn to take control and make her horny for a change since that the true reason why I was there.

This time I pushed her away and played hard to get. I walked over to the night stand and picked up my drink and took a sip.

Trying to re-excerpt her control over the situation Isabelle lifted her hair above her shoulders giving me a slightly pouty yet sultry look and said, "What's matter don't you like my outfit."

I conjured up my deepest most masculine voice I could muster; I looked her up and down and replied. "I think you look cheap and slutty."

I then took a long sip from my drink to give an obvious dramatic pause. I sat the glass down then walked over grabbed her by the hair and firmly pulled her head close to mine and whispered into her ear, "I like cheap and slutty, it makes my dick hard, makes me want to put my cum inside you and plant my baby inside your belly."

I then pulled her head back looking deep into her dark blue eyes and with a slight momentary pause I then added, "I think you look like a whore, and I want to fuck you like a whore, long and hard with no mercy until I use up every part of you and put every part of me inside you."

I could tell my words had achieved the desired effect as I noticed the subtle hints that her whole body was going limp. She was not the first Latin female I had been down this road with and I knew how to push some of her buttons the same way she had been pushing mine.

Never in my most perverted dreams or fantasies had I played out a scenario remotely close to this. I was now into this mind game much too deep to walk away or to change the rules.

I could tell that she had gladly accepted the shift in power and wanted to leave no doubt in my mind when she said, "My cunt is throbbing, I want you to take me, I want to feel your naked cock inside me right now."

Still playing the arrogant jerk I smiled and retorted, "Oh I will sweetie, when I am ready and not before."

At first I thought it was a little too much and over the top but the look of lust and enthusiasm in her eyes and her facial expression spoke volumes about her desire to proceed with this bad boy adventure I had put into play.

I kissed her roughly then picked her up and carried her over next to the bed then plopped her down like sack of potatoes on the floor.

"Get on your knees," I instructed her. She instantly complied without the slightest hesitation. It was becoming more and more obvious that she liked being in a more submissive role.

She sat back resting on her haunches looking up at me, I stood up and offered my erect phallus to her. As she placed her hands around my cock, I noticed her wedding ring glistening in the dim light of the table lamp across the room.

Isabelle got straight to business, giving me some wet, sloppy, down, and dirty head. I could see the look of longing and anticipation on her face as she licked and sucked that mushroom tip smiling up at me desperately seeking some sign of my approval while worshiping my shaft like she was praying to the gods.

As I placed my hand on her head Isabelle swallowed my penis whole, taking it all the way into the back of her throat. I looked down, watching as this cute little wife - someone else's wife - take me as far down her throat as she could. I held her head steady with both hands, slowly, methodically, driving, plunging myself in and out of her face, enjoying how awesome she looked, taking mental pictures for later.

By now I was almost ready to burst. Her eyes flashed up to meet mine. With both my hands buried in her thick black hair, I announced that I was close to cumming.

She looked up at me with a mixture of fear and lust! I growled commands and obscenities at her. I could see in her face a look of contempt, disgust, trepidation, but also excitement about what going to happen next.

I glanced over and noticed Ramon engrossed at the sight of Isabelle on her knees in front of me. I watched him as he looked on observing his wife devouring my erect penis like a hungry animal. I gazed down at Isabelle and remarked, "Looks like your husband is enjoying this almost as much as me."

Ramon nodded his head, while vigorously stroking his shaft through his shorts.

Isabelle moaned softly with her mouth full of my member stretching her cute little mouth, "If the Nuns in my old Catholic school could see me now I'll burn in hell, but I don't care!"

I pushed her head down and told her to stop talking! I felt myself getting close to cumming. And suddenly I did! I held her head so she couldn't pull away as I pumped cum into her mouth! She began to gag and I let go! I finished cumming all over face! Cum was running out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin!

She sat there motionless, taking it all, every last blast... then waited for me to withdraw before finally swallowing in one big gulp. Amazingly she nearly got it all. Her eyes were glassy and her chin was wet, but other than that she'd swallowed every last bit of my seed.

I then ordered her to milk the last few drops of cum oozing from my dick onto her wedding ring and to show it to Ramon to let him know who owns her pussy tonight. She hesitated momentarily either because it was an expensive wedding ring, or because it was such an degrading act or because she was afraid of Ramon's reaction, I am not sure which but eventually she did exactly as she was told.

When she was finished she held out her cum soaked hand trying not to make direct eye contact with Ramon. She was obviously embarrassed until she saw a reassuring smile of approval on his face. He nodded his consent and began stroking himself even more intently as if no one was watching.

At that moment she lost all reluctance and gazed up at me with those doe like eyes awaiting my next actions.

I pulled her to her feet and roughly pushed her into their marriage bed, pausing there momentarily to give here wicked smile before I pounced on top of her.

I guided Isabelle onto her back first, spreading her legs, feeling the warmth of our bodies as I pressed myself against her.

My lance twitched with anticipation at the thought of sliding inside her married pussy. Finally I could wait no longer and I brought the head of my penis to the opening of her cunt.

I lowered my hips toward hers; I looked down and saw my purple, swollen cockhead approaching her pussy. As I felt it lightly graze her outer lips, she flinched slightly, and her eyes grew wide.

"We're really going to ... do it, aren't we?" she asked.

I just smiled and continued.

I slowly brought my enlarged member within a few millimeters of her waiting twat touching her slit and looking down at my mushroom tip as I ever so lightly slid it up and down against her swollen vagina. I could feel her wet slit pressing against the tip of my erection so warm and so incredibly inviting.

She was now looking down at my hard-on completely absorbed by the site of it waiting there ready to penetrate and plunge deep into the forbidden sanctity of her married pussy, never before given to any other man but her loving husband.

I wiggled the tip of my dick between her pussy lips and then I slowly pressed my member into her waiting cunt. I could feel her pussy slowly stretching and then yielding to me.

The soaking wet petals of her treasure parted and the head of my penis slipped inside.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, falling backwards as my cock glided gently into her vagina.

When her pussy gripped at the head a little, I knew I found the entrance to heaven. I pushed in deeper and she drew me right in, half of my penis slipped inside instantly.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, feeling my shaft pierce her consecrated crevice. I grabbed the sides of her ass and forced more of my organ into her. Isabelle raised her legs in the air, opening them wide for me.

I slowly slipped my manhood all the way into her warm, wet snatch.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she moaned.

I looked over to see Ramon rubbing his crotch and stoking his pecker through his boxer shorts. I stopped there for a moments enjoying the feeling of the cunt of another man's wife enveloping the full length of my cock! Then she began to buck against me and said, "Come on, fuck me! I want to FUCK! Don't stop now"

I took the hint and began to pound her. When I had established a strong, steady rhythm, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and began thrusting my cock into her pussy and my tongue into her mouth, at the same time. I kneaded her breasts forcefully, while alternating back and forth between them, and pinching her nipples with my fingers.

I thought about the taboo I had just broken, about having my bare cock inside another man's wife. I wanted unleash, to liberate and expose to the world this adulteress slut hiding behind her thin vail of a faithful wife.

The bed was squeaking a little under the intense force of my thrusts. Her firm round tits were bouncing up and down to the rhythm; she was reduced to a series of whimpers as I jackhammered in and out of her cunt while her feet were flailing above my thrusting ass.

I pulled out slightly until head of my cock was the only part of me in her. Pausing there for a moment to torture her I savored the sight of the glistening lips of her vagina lightly engulfing the mushroom tip of my phallus. I held it there just long enough to make her beg for it before slamming my cock deep into her crevice penetrating her with every last inch of my engorged manhood.

I began to pump my cock into her with an unrelenting force that scooted her ass forward a little each time. She grunted when I hit bottom, my balls slapping against her. I was really giving it to her now, using long strokes but with a varied rhythm to keep myself from cumming too quickly.

Trying to keep up the bad boy persona my hands grabbed her thighs, her ass, her tits... everywhere. I was jamming my fingers into her mouth, pinching her nipples, trying to figure out what made her the most excited.

"Do you like it when I hurt you, bitch?" I snarled.

Her body shook and shuddered beneath me, and her eyes grew wide, I could tell she was both scared and excited. As a man there are few times more arousing than taking a woman forcefully using her for your own sexual gratification. In that primitive mindset, I was holding her down fucking her deep and hard whilst pulling her hair, pinning her to the bed, kissing her neck and ear whispering, reminding her just what a filthy nasty, cheating little whore she was.

We went at each other like two unchained demons pawing at each other, driven by an animal lust, consumed by an uncontrollable thirst that only the other could quench.

I could feel her quivering beneath me. She struggled slightly under my weight, trying in vain to free herself, symbolically fighting it by pulling back, I slapped her face lightly and told her, "I am going to do anything to you I want, and you are helpless to stop it bitch."

I could see a mix of pain and pleasure in her eyes. Eventually she stopped fighting back and I whispered in her ear, "That's it just lie there and take it, take it like the good little whore that you are."

She seemed to really get off on my words, telling me in between her moaning, "I am a good little whore but only when you fuck me hard."

I picked up the pace of my thrusting and leaned down to suck one of her nipples. I fucked her for all I was worth plunging myself into her cunt without mercy, hard enough to take her breath away.

I told her I was so full of cum that my balls ached "Then fuck me, baby," she breathed," Fuck me hard I won't break...pump me full of your cum."

I couldn't last much longer, so I looked into her eyes and made sure she knew it: "I'm... gonna... cum... in... you." I moaned.

She knew she couldn't last much longer either. "Oooh, yeah... sh-shoot that... cum in me... gimme that... gimme that sperm... put your baby in me!"

The scent of wet flesh, sex and lust, filled the air, a heady, intoxicating perfume that we both inhaled deeply. Somewhere in the pounding and slapping of our bodies, I felt my orgasm approaching like a runaway freight train. I groaned now with each thrust. Her back arched and she let out a loud moan! I could see her pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs.

Finally my body took control and I felt the semen welling deep inside me. I could tell she was on the verge of a major orgasm, too: "Fuck me baby! Fuck me good! God Yes I need it!"

I desperately needed to plant my seed in the womb of this fertile woman to complete me as a man. My rod began to spurt hot jets of potent sperm, boiling up from deep inside me and streaming through the full length of my straining prick into her willing, wet fuck hole.

My load burst into her pussy as I continued to pound her and fill her with my seed. I closed my eyes and imagined my thick semen pooling around her cervix, sperm swimming strongly into her uterus.

I could tell by her facial expressions that she was being consumed by the fire that burned deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back and she tried to breath. I made one last lunge into her cunt; she lost the battle and cried out, "Fuck."

I spurted a few more times, and then slowed my assault on her. As my orgasm subsided, I could feel her walls of flesh clenching my cock, urging me on. I didn't slow until she quieted and her eyes regained their focus.

I held myself inside her well-used cunt for as long as I could stay hard. I rocked against her, balls deep inside her, while at the same time tonguing her erect nipples. I just didn't want to stop fucking her.