Violating Their Marital Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
574 Followers

She surrendered herself to the orgasmic after-shocks that erupted from deep inside her. The little whimpers that she let out as those uncontrolled mini spasms made her grab the sheets of the bed and hold on as if she was going to fall of the planet.

I slowly withdrew my semi erect cock from her saturated pussy.

Finally, the last of my semen trickled out dripping onto the sheets as she lay before me, legs spread wide. Isabelle's cum splattered cunt was a constant stream of her juices, mixed with huge quantities of cum, flowing out of her vagina.

"You really do know how to show a girl a good time!" she murmured.

Over in the corner Ramon seemed to be mesmerized by the vision of his wife of 20 years lying there before him spread eagle with another mans seed dripping from her snatch.

I got back into character and beckoned him over to verify that his wife was well fucked by another man. I told him to take a picture of that beautiful cream pie I just put there.

I then instructed him to retrieve a pair of black satin panties from the dresser which he enthusiastically proceeded to do, running around the room like a little kid on Christmas morning wanting to open his gifts. I then told him to put the panties on her so as not lose any of my well-earned cum.

He lifted each leg carefully and slipped the panties on her and then slowly drew them up her body in an almost ritualistic manor until she lifted up her hips and they covered her ass.

When he was done he looked at me with puppy dog eyes almost pleading with me to give him some more things to do.

I then noticed Sonja was standing in the hallway just outside the bedroom desperate to see what was going on and trying not to be noticed while touching her tits and pussy. She seemed to have tunnel vision engrossed with the sight of our two naked bodies lying there on the bed.

Our eyes connected, and then drifted away into our own worlds, then back to each other. She suddenly realized I was observing her and she regained her self-control.

She threw her head back and stormed into the room pretending she had just returned from taking her shower.

She began cursing and giving me hell with all the drama and hand gestures that Latin women are oh so famous for. She was putting on a good show, making it clear by her facial expression and body language that she was not pleased with what had just happened.

For the first time in our relationship I just blew her off, telling her I didn't care if she liked it not.

Still lying on the bed next to Isabelle I snarled at her, "Don't get mad, get even; you said you were going fuck Ramon so now is your chance. Go for it, make me jealous, and make me horny if you think you can."

She immediately took up the challenge and before the night was over she did just that. Later that evening she and Ramon took center stage in that same king size bed and did some kinky things that tilted the balance of power in our relationship back into her favor. I was initially shocked and later impressed, she did some things I had never seen her do before or since, at least not with me.

After it was all over I had no problem with what had happened in fact and I asked her marry me a few weeks later and she accepted. We still see Isabelle and Ramon on a regular basis. It was unquestionably a hell of a way to start a relationship. I guess love and sex do in fact conquer all.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
574 Followers