Violet

Story Info
Librarian and couple have a heated rules discussion.
3.4k words
4.37
63.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,002 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a sexual fantasy about stuff that would be unforgivably immoral and very illegal in real life.

*****

Violet locked the front door of the library. It had been a long day, full of frustrations and rule-breaking patrons. In particular, she had caught a couple kissing in one of the study rooms and thrown them out. The rules were clear on public displays of affection - the library was a place of scholarship, not a make-out nook.

To make matters worse, the couple had accumulated a number of books which she had to put away. Their subject matter was sexual in nature, covering intercourse, fertility, and pregnancy. Under other circumstances it would not have been a concern, but in the context of the couple's actions, it led Violet to wonder what they would have been doing in half an hour, had she not interrupted them. She had done her best to keep such undignified thoughts from disrupting her work, but they were remarkably persistent.

She checked each of the study rooms and, finding them empty, returned to her office to get her bag and go home. She entered and flipped the switch, and found that her office was occupied.

The couple she'd thrown out were waiting within. The man sat on the edge of her desk, watching Violet as she entered. The woman stood next to the door, and shut it quickly before Violet could react.

"What are you doing here?" Violet demanded. "The library is closed, and you were asked to leave."

"We just had a few questions about the library's rules," the woman said, "and we wanted to talk to you about them."

Violet glanced between them. She was only five foot three, and barely topped one hundred and ten pounds, so both intruders were more imposing than her. The man was blond and wiry; the woman was willowy like Violet, but with brown hair and a bit more muscle.

"You'll have to come back during normal library hours," Violet said primly. She took a step toward the door, but the woman didn't budge.

"I'm sure we can resolve these questions before long," the woman said. She theatrically placed a pair of horn-rimmed glasses on her nose, cleared her throat, and opened the library's rulebook.

The man grabbed Violet from behind, wrapping his arms around her, and pinning her arms to her sides. "Hey!" Violet said. "Unhand me!"

The woman flipped through the rules, then stopped to point at a passage. "First off," the woman said, looking sternly at Violet, "you're wearing your library uniform."

Violet glanced down at the polo shirt, tan pants, and black shoes. "I am."

"You're only supposed to wear it during normal library hours," the woman said, indicating the open page. "That's what it says in section three."

"We can't have her breaking the rules," the man said. "We should strip her."

"What?" Violet gasped, an instant before the man picked her up and set her down on her desk, knocking a stack of papers and a framed picture of a calico cat to the ground. The man moved to one side of the desk and held Violet's ankles. Violet sat up, trying to push the man off, until the woman set the rulebook down on a podium and pushed her down.

"What are you doing?" Violet demanded.

"We're making sure that you follow every rule," the woman replied promptly.

The man quickly unlaced Violet's shoes and dropped them.

"The socks are part of the uniform too," the woman added. The man pulled them off as well. Violet kicked, but she was clearly unused to kicking. The man caught her foot and admired it for a moment before leaning forward.

"This is most improper and - hey!"

The man unzipped her pants and began sliding them off. She squirmed, but the man continued pulling, until her long, pale legs were exposed, leaving only her plain white panties on her lower half. She raised her knees, keeping her legs close together.

As the man held her hips, the woman grabbed the bottom of Violet's dress shirt and pulled. It broke free of her shoulders and slid up her arms, leaving Violet in her underwear. She was pale and skinny, with a few scattered freckles and her black hair tied in a bun.

"How dare you," Violet said, blushing deeply. "It's not proper for you to see me like this. Now give me back my clothes-"

"Hold on," the woman said, holding up a hand and raising her eyebrows. "You're saying this isn't proper attire?"

"I guess we should take these off too," the man said, and reached for Violet's panties.

"Nooooo!" Violet squealed, as the man pulled. Violet tried to open her legs at first, to keep her panties from sliding off, but once the man had pulled them down far enough to expose her pussy she pushed her legs together. The man dropped her panties on the ground and gazed appreciatively at the curly black hairs of her bush.

The woman reached behind Violet while she was straining to get up and unclasped Violet's white cotton bra. She held one of Violet's wrists down with one hand and pulled the bra off with the other, despite Violet's attempts to stop her. Violet's small, firm breasts were freed, and her nipples reacted to the sudden air.

"How dare you!" Violet demanded.

The woman pulled out Violet's hair pin, and her long black hair cascaded down. "We're just following the rules."

"You most certainly are not! Now let go!"

Unexpectedly, the man and woman both did so. Violet covered her vagina with one hand and her breasts with the other. She sat up, indignant but fearful. The man gathered her clothes and piled them at his feet, next to the door.

The woman cleared her throat, and adjusted the glasses. "What's next," she said, flipping through the rules. "Aha - Any items or articles of clothing left in the library should be left in the lost and found box."

The man found the bin, in the corner beneath a framed picture of a tortoiseshell cat, and dumped Violet's clothing into it. He looked down at his own clothing and stroked his chin, as if coming to a realization. "I suppose that means our clothes too," he said, and began to strip.

"What..." Violet said. The woman stood at the door, blocking her escape, as the man dropped all of his clothes into the box. As he revealed his wiry frame, Violet could not help but notice his penis as it sprung free. He saw her looking and stroked himself; she moved back apprehensively.

"Swap?" the woman said with a smile. She began to strip, too, while the man stood at the door. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled off her bra. Her breasts were slightly larger than Violet's, with dark nipples. As she watched Violet, she traced her fingers around her areolas, spiraling in until she touched her nipples. Then she took off pants and underwear with a single move, and turned back to Violet with her legs slightly spread, wearing nothing but the horn-rimmed glasses. Violet found herself staring at the woman's naked pussy, and she swallowed past the lump in her throat.

"What are you doing?" Violet asked.

"We're just following all of the rules," the woman said. "Don't worry. We're not going to hurt you." The woman consulted the rulebook once again. "Hmm," she said. "It looks like now we're supposed to make sure that all of the library's facilities are in working order."

"Better get started," the man said.

The woman nodded. She leaned in and kissed Violet on the lips. Violet's experience with kissing had been rather limited, but the woman's lips were soft and gentle; she explored Violet's lips, and Violet held still, shocked into inaction, her body growing excited from the warmth of the contact. The woman's tongue pushed inside Violet's mouth, and she reacted.

"Mmph!" Violet said. She drew back, and the woman pursued her, forcing Violet back down onto the desk. The woman held Violet's wrists above her head and leaned in, kissing her neck and her ear.

"No!" Violet shouted. "What are you- aaah!"

She looked down. The man had begun kissing one of her breasts, starting at the edge and working his way in. He kissed her nipple, and she gasped. "Stop!" she said.

"We need to check all of the library's facilities, including yours," the woman whispered. She climbed onto the desk, knocking over a picture of a black cat, keeping Violet's hands pinned all the while.

"After all," the man added, between kisses, "you can't check these by yourself."

"We care about your facilities," the woman said quietly. She leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "They're lovely."

"They are," the man said. "You should enjoy them."

Violet squirmed, trying in vain to get out of their reach. The man's attentions in particular were arousing her, to the point that it took significant effort not to moan out loud.

The woman adjusted her position, leaving her knees wide apart. She shifted Violet's wrists, holding both with one arm, and began to gently rub her pussy with the other. The man moved to Violet's right breast, kissing the sides, then licking and nibbling at her nipple. Violet moaned for a second, then stopped herself.

"It's alright," the woman said, gently, almost lovingly. "You can moan if you need to."

"No," Violet whimpered. "Please, get off me."

"We'll have to see what the rules say next," the woman replied.

As close as she was to the woman's bald pussy, Violet could see the woman pleasuring herself and smell her arousal. That, in turn, further excited Violet. The woman smiled down at them both - Violet, and the man kissing her breasts.

The man didn't stay put, though. He began kissing a path down, along Violet's ribcage and down her stomach. Violet squealed when she realized where he was headed, and tried to keep her legs closed. The man pushed his knee between hers, forcing her legs apart, then began kissing her thighs.

"Nooo!" Violet squealed. But the man pressed on, moving inward until he reached her pussy lips. He ran his tongue along her cleft, then pressed his lips against hers. She felt his tongue flicking against her clitoris, and then felt an exquisite sucking sensation on her lips. Violet could feel her own lubrication mixing with the man's saliva. She was mortified, yet fascinated, to know that this man was sexually exciting her.

"Looks like your facilities are working pretty well," the woman said. "Although we need to see if you can cum, too."

"No! I've never done that with anyone," Violet said, torn between excitement and apprehension.

"Oh, I think you will," the woman said. "It will be lovely."

Violet tried to prove the beautiful stranger wrong, but it was a growing struggle. The man was taking her higher with each moment. Her pussy was dripping wet, her heart was racing, and her pale skin was growing flushed.

"Oh," she moaned. She shook her head, as if to escape her own arousal.

"It's okay," the woman said. She caressed Violet's cheek, her hand wet with her own arousal. "He's good at this. Just let him make you cum."

"No," Violet said. She meant it to sound defiant, but it came out breathless and desperate, and she couldn't stay silent. "No," she went on. "No...no...no...Noo-ohhh!" Violet squirmed helplessly as her orgasm took her, her limbs flailing, her vagina clenching, a wordless, defeated moan escaping her lips. "Ohhhh!" she moaned, blushing as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

The woman smiled. "You see how much fun we have when we follow all of the rules?" she whispered. Violet, still gasping for breath, her eyes shut from the overwhelming sensation, couldn't muster a response. The woman looked over at the man, who was now kneeling between Violet's legs.

"Oh dear," she said, looking at his hard cock. "Her facilities are working beautifully, but look at you."

"I know," he said. "I'm overdue for some attention."

"Let me see what we do with overdue materials after hours," the woman said, straightening her glasses and consulting the book. "Ah, here we are. There is an after-hours drop box, which should be clearly marked with a sign above it."

The man ran his hand through Violet's bush. "Found it," he said, and placed the head of his cock against Violet's pussy lips.

"Noooo!" Violet screamed. She tried to push herself back and close her legs, but the woman held her arms in place, and the man held her legs down. Violet could feel the head of his cock parting her lips. "You mustn't!"

"I must," the man said, as he eased his cock into Violet's wet pussy, a bit at a time. "Oh, yes. The rules say I have to."

"It also says that a library employee will accept the materials you leave in the drop box," the woman went on.

"I will not!" Violet said. She could see the man's cock parting her lips, could feel him opening her up. She had no means to stop him, and her pussy welcomed the intrusion, dripping all over his cock. For years, Violet had imagined meeting a man who could satisfy her, presumably by candlelight, after drinking wine and reading her poetry. Now she faced a very different reality, in the form of these beautiful strangers ravishing her on her own desk. However, she couldn't deny that her body craved their attention, and wanted more. Even as she felt the stretch of her pussy being plundered, and struggled fruitlessly, she could feel how wet she was, and she could feel that wetness easing the man's path.

"It sure looks like you're accepting his materials," the woman said. She glanced back at the rules. "Oh, and materials left in the drop box count as having been returned on the previous day," she added.

"Oh," the man said. His cock bottomed out inside Violet, and he began pulling back and thrusting into her. "But...I didn't have...as much cum...on the previous day."

The woman began to rub herself again. "No, it's overnight," the woman said, "so today is the previous day."

"Oh good," the man said with a wry smile. "I've got...plenty of cum today."

"No!" Violet said, as the man thrust inside her. The man was focused on her pussy, but the woman looked at her expectantly. "You mustn't...let him...seed me!"

"Why is that?" the woman asked. "Is this a bad time? Are you fertile?"

Violet nodded.

The woman bit her lip and began rubbing herself more quickly. "Well, I'll check the rules," she said. "If I find anything that says we shouldn't rape the librarian and get her pregnant, we'll stop."

The man settled into a rhythm, pulling most of the way out, then slowly thrusting back in. Violet's defenseless cunt opened itself to the man's cock. She could feel the man's legs against her inner thighs, and feel his balls tap ever so gently against her ass with each stroke. She tried to look away, but she couldn't draw her eyes away from the man's face. He, in turn, was studying her intently.

"Hmm," the woman said. "We were supposed to check all of your facilities. We're checking your vagina quite thoroughly, and I have to say it's working beautifully. But we haven't really checked your uterus or ovaries."

"If I came deep inside you," the man said hoarsely, as he thrust into Violet, "and you got pregnant, we'd know they were working."

"True," the woman agreed.

"No!" Violet said, squirming as she tried to wiggle away.

"That isn't much of an argument," the woman said playfully.

Violet grunted. It was hard to speak and keep from moaning. "A doctor can tell me."

"True," the woman said, watching as the man's cock sunk into Violet. "I suppose you could get a doctor to examine you. Or you could get a doctor to cum inside you, and if you got pregnant you'd know. But, either way, we don't have a doctor."

The man moved his hands, grabbing Violet's thighs and holding them apart. She squealed as he thrust into her, more deeply than before.

"Here's another important rule," the woman said. She was rubbing herself more quickly now, but she kept her voice under control. "Material for children should be placed in the children's section." She looked at Violet. "Cum is material for making children, right?"

The man placed a hand on Violet's belly as he thrust his cock inside her. "And this is definitely her children's section."

"No!" Violet bargained. "My- my breasts could also be for children."

"That's true," the woman said. "Of course, you'd have to get pregnant first. That would make your breasts get ready for a baby." She raised her hand to turn the page, then moved it back to her pussy. The man's cock made a squishing sound as it thrust into Violet's unprotected pussy. The woman made a restrained sound, just a squeak, and Violet felt her legs twitch. Violet tried to stay silent, but a moan escaped her.

The man leaned down. He gave the woman's hand a squeeze, then leaned in close and kissed Violet's cheek, her neck, her ear. She knew that she ought to try to push him away but she couldn't manage the effort.

"Aha," the woman said, sounding only slightly out of breath. "This section should be able to give us a definitive answer. 'Contributing Materials to the Library's Collection.'"

"Oh," the man said, panting into Violet's ear.

"To contribute to the library's collection, you find a library employee..."

The man placed his hands on Violet's hips. "Found her."

"...and identify the item you wish to donate."

"Genetic material," the man said.

"No!" Violet moaned.

"You explain to the library employee why you feel that the item would be valuable," the woman went on.

The man increased his pace. Violet squirmed, as he drove her close to another orgasm, but he held her body in place. "My cum will get you pregnant," he said. "That'll bring at least one more patron into the library."

"Assert that the material is yours," the woman said.

"Yes..."

"No!"

"And assert that you give it freely."

"Yes..."

Violet struggled. Another orgasm was almost upon her.

"Finally, surrender the material. The library employee will gladly take it from you."

"NoooOOOO!" Violet squealed, as her orgasm overtook her. She writhed as the sensation overwhelmed her. Her pussy squeezed the man's cock, again and again.

The man thrust his cock vigorously inside her. "Yes...yes...YES!" he called out. Violet could feel his cock begin to expand and pulse as his cum flowed into her fertile cunt. "Ohhhh!" he moaned as he continued, his cum spraying against her cervix. With every thrust her cunt squeezed his cock, urging more of his cum out into her unprotected pussy.

"Noooooo," Violet moaned.

"Oh," the man said, swaying. His cock sprayed its last jet of cum into Violet as her pussy finished its contractions. He leaned forward and kissed Violet on her lips. He stared into her eyes, full of shock and apprehension and orgasmic bliss. "You were magnificent," he whispered.

"I'm glad she was good for you," the woman said.

"Oh yes," the man said.

The woman stood, and began getting herself dressed. Violet tried to sit up, but the man held her down. She could feel his cock beginning to soften inside her, but still it filled her up. "Let me go," she said.

"We will," the woman said. "We just want to keep his seed inside you, that's all." The woman handed the man his shirt, and as he put it on, she ran her hand down Violet's side. "You just take good care of the baby."

-

Violet stepped out of the library and into the sunlight. She waved at the police car in the parking lot, and the officer waved back, then climbed out of her car. The police had been very helpful since the attack.

The officer walked up. She was trying not to look at Violet's pregnant belly, and she was mostly succeeding.

"Good afternoon, ma'am," the officer said. "Everything quiet?"

Violet nodded. "Yes, thank you. Have there been any developments in my case?"

The officer shook her head. "Not yet," she said. "But I'll let you know once there are."

"Thank you." Violet walked to her car. As she reached it, she saw motion in the distance, and turned. Two figures stood at the far edge of the open space. She thought she caught the glint of binoculars. Then, before she could call out or try to get a closer look, they stepped through the fence and were gone.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,002 Followers