Violet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Is she over there?" Ariana called from around the corner in the basement.

Violet stayed as still as she could, curled up in a little space inside of a pile of ancient, stacked arm chairs and coffee tables. She'd blacked out for a little while but her phone told her she'd been down there for almost an hour. Hiding had been instinctive, and she barely remembered making a little fort for herself. She swallowed hard and took a careful breath, her lips pursed to answer, when her mother's voice answered from much closer.

"No." Valentina sighed as she walked past her daughter's hiding spot in ignorance. "I think she's gone, baby."

"She wouldn't leave." Ariana followed after her mother, both of them facing each other in the back corner furthest from the stairs. "She might have gone outside to get some air, but she wouldn't leave."

"Ana, she's a smart girl. She could've... called a taxi if she needed to get away. Or an Uber, or whatever they're called."

"No," Ariana insisted. "She wouldn't leave me."

I wouldn't, Violet thought. She moved slowly within her tiny space to peer through a gap in the chairs. Valentina smiled sadly, her hands on Ariana's shoulders while Ariana looked down.

"It's my fault," her mother said. "I shouldn't have said anything."

"You couldn't have known."

Valentina shook her head. "I knew as soon as I sat down I'd made the wrong decision, but I just... I couldn't stay away. I couldn't stop myself."

"Of course you couldn't," Ariana pled, putting her hands gently around her mother's hips.

"When you went outside, and I saw your Tia Lina grab you, I knew you'd be out there for a while. I thought... maybe I—"

"You wanted to keep her company." Ariana stepped closer to her mother, leaving a very small gap between their bodies. Intimate personal space. "To make her feel protected, and maybe try to get to know her a little better. That's the most natural thing in the world."

Valentina licked her lips and nodded. "It was hard staying away from you two all day."

"I know, Mamá," Ariana said, smiling softly up at her. "Se estaba quedando con fuerza lejos de ti también."

They came together slowly, their lips meeting in more than a small kiss. Stayed together for more than a short peck. Valentina tilted her head, pushing her tongue forward into her daughter's mouth. Ariana moaned submissively at her mother's touch, her body yielding instantly and without question. She rolled up on the balls of her feet, soles extending up from her flip flops, as she both leaned more fully into the kiss and accepted her mother's tongue. Fellated it.

"Sacar su seno," Valentina murmured. Ariana reached back to undo her strapless bra, letting it slip loose as she yanked down on the front of her top to expose her breasts to the cool basement air. Beautiful teardrop shape, with wide nipples. Her mother's fingers were on them before the bra hit the ground, twisting the thick, hardened nubs and lifting Ariana's full breasts.

"Joder, Mamá!" she whimpered, as she rose further on her toes to follow her breasts into the air. Her hands, however, remained firmly at her sides as her mother abused her areolae. Ariana bit down hard on her lip while she stared up at the ceiling. "Más fuerte."

"Usted es deliciousa," Valentina cooed. She gave Ariana's nipples another vicious tweak, back the other direction, and sighed. "We probably—"

"Por favor, sí ella regresa vamos a escuchar." Valentina still hesitated, but her daughter bounced from foot to foot urgently. "Mamá... Por favor...."

"Cari—"

"Por favor!"

Her mother smiled, nodding in acquiescence, and yanked up hard on her nipples.

"Joder!" she cried softly. "Gracias. Yo lo haré saber cuando es el momento."

"No," Valentina said, grinning wolfishly as she shook her head. "Tú vas a venirse, y tú vas a venirse duro, y tú vas a venirse en silencio."

"Joder, Mamá!" Ariana bit down hard on her lip, nodding in quiet need.

"Bragas fuera," her mother instructed, pointing to a chair against a near wall. "Pose en la silla."

Ariana reached her hands up underneath her skirt and bent at the waist, sliding her gray cotton panties down her smooth legs and carefully stepping out of them one foot at time, leaving her flip flops behind as well. She slouched down in the chair and grabbed her legs behind the knees; each heel perched on the very corners of the seat, toes pointed straight down and facing out at 90º angles to each other.

Ariana's pussy wore a crown of hair. Thick and bushy, but also sitting near the very top of her folds. It had a very specific aesthetic that was full and proud without appearing overgrown or untended.

Valentina stood directly in front of her for a long minute, smiling and idly tweaking her own nipples through her green dress. She was neither wearing, nor needed, a bra. Her daughter's face flushed deeper and deeper the longer she sat there, naked and exposed in her grandmother's basement. Her eyes twitched toward the stairs constantly, and the smell of her filled the room as if she was on the verge of cumming just from the thought of being caught. The mere hint that someone might find them out.

It felt like an eternity before her mother moved, lifting one foot slowly and directly out of her heeled sandal and placing it back down just beside. She perched carefully on the ball and kicked her other foot back, sending the left sandal skittering across the floor. Ariana bit her lip hard, and her spine curled.

Valentina purred as she settled onto her knees. She guided the tip of her finger around the extended nub of her daughter's left nipple, and Ariana shuddered hard. "Bueno. Muy bueno!" She grabbed both of her daughter's feet, pushing them up and spreading her legs just that much more. Ariana's hips curled underneath her, exposing her swollen labia and asshole, but it was the hooded clit that Valentina's lips wrapped around.

"Joder, Mamá," Ariana whimpered, her head rolling back into the cement brick wall.

"Mmm-Mmm," her mother said, shaking her head. "Mirar sólo a mí, Cariña."

Ariana groaned, toes curling into the balls of her feet, as her mother slid two fingers up into her sacred wetness. The first few pushes were slow, letting her adjust to their presence, but the compassion ended there and gave way to rabid lust. Ariana needed to cum just as much as Valentina needed her to, and judging by the way Valentina's thighs ground against each other, the reverse was at least partially true as well.

"Fuck!" Ariana whined, chin tucked into her chest.

"En Espanol!" Valentina snapped, her eyes ablaze.

"Si, Mamá!" She shut her eyes tightly and nodded. "Joder! Joder!" Her mother moved her tongue rapidly while she worked her middle and ring fingers in and out. Ariana didn't last long. Valentina was too skilled at manipulating her daughter's body. Too skilled at working the fetishes and emotional weak spots as much as the tangible ones. Her cheeks sunk deep beneath her cheekbones as she applied expert pressure right at that most sensitive bud.

Ariana's lip was as white as porcelain as she fought to remain silent. Her legs quivered, shaking uncontrollably. The waves of her orgasm were slow in receding, and when she was conscious enough to do so she slumped forward to be on her knees with her mother, kissing her fiercely. Her hands, roaming over forest green. Caressing. She murmured inaudibly through the kiss, her lips and tongue preoccupied but overtaken, all the same, with the need to say whatever she was saying.

"I know, I know," Valentina finally said, clearly enough that Violet could understand again, as she put her hands flat on her daughter's shoulders, "but we should get back."

"Pero, Mamá—"

Her mother silenced her with a finger laid softly over her lips and a smile. "No buts. Tonight, Cariñita."

Ariana nodded, clearly biting back hard on her urge to reciprocate. "Tonight." They shared a moment then, before they made themselves presentable, before they kissed as those desperately in love are wont to do, where they merely stared at each other. Hands cupped against cheeks. Together, and connected on a deep, deep level.

Violet had never seen anything so beautiful in her entire life.

***

"Aunt Dee said she checked the closet." Ariana frowned as she pulled out of their parking space and headed back toward campus. "Twice."

"I was way in the back," Violet said softly, her feet up on the edge of the seat with her knees tucked against her chest. "Thanks for... thanks for not making it a thing when I came back out."

"Of course." Her sister turned away from the road to favor her with a compassionate smile. "I'm just glad you're ok. Mom and I were worried."

"I know." She curled into a tighter ball, her arms wrapped tightly around her shins. "I'm really sorry."

"No no." Ariana shook her hand back and forth in the air, a single extended finger wagging in disapproval. "No more sorries. We did enough of that already. Both of us."

Violet nodded, but the truth was that she was less sorry than she should have been. There was some guilt for making them worry, that was true, but if she hadn't fled to the basement to center herself, she would never have seen what she'd seen. She certainly did not regret that.

"Everyone was really nice." Her voice felt thin. Not inauthentic, but small somehow. She tried to clear her throat.

"Good!" Ariana beamed.

"Everyone," Violet repeated meaningfully.

Her sister frowned for a moment, and gave a long, "Ooh," when comprehension hit her. "Good." More introspective this time.

It was quiet for a long while after that. Violet pushed her chin in between her knees, staring at the different landmarks that drew her eye as they passed through the city. They shared a smile when Ariana reached over to grab her hand comfortingly, but it wasn't a moment for words. The words were unnecessary, and would only have gotten in the way.

***

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Ariana repeated.

Violet nodded, chuckling morbidly as she stared through the window at her high-rise dorm. "I'm sure you have other things you'd rather be doing than babysitting your big sister while she decompresses."

"Of course I don't... Wait," Ariana sighed, touching fingertips to her forehead. "No. That didn't come out right."

"It's fine," Violet laughed, finally unwrapping her arms from around her legs.

"Vi, I'm serious."

"We've gotta work on a better shortening than 'Vi'," she said, smirking and reaching for the door handle.

"This is my serious face," Ariana said seriously, pointing. "Serious. Stop deflecting." Violet rolled her eyes and nodded. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

That hit home; there were other places Ariana would want to be, and she knew that for a fact. "Don't..." Violet had to swallow hard to keep going. "Don't-don't say that if-if you don't mean it."

"Of course I mean it." Ariana leaned toward her, smiling comfortingly.

Violet froze, looking over at her sister without quite being able to meet her gaze. "Nowhere else." Not phrased as a question, but understood all the same.

"Yes." Incredulous without being demeaning. "Nowhere else."

The dam broke. Hard. Shattered into a thousand pieces.

Violet launched herself over the center console between the two seats. Their lips crashed together messily, smushing disjointedly in an act neither of them had foreseen fifteen seconds earlier. It was completely one sided, with Ariana retreating slowly while Violet pursued. The kind of kiss that, despite its ferocity, lacked the grace that comes when both parties are participating. It ended almost as suddenly as it began, their faces hovering with less than an inch in between.

The sound of Ariana's lips parting; the tiny cracking and popping of saliva bubbles. A shuddered breath drawn. Otherwise, a silence Death herself would be proud of.

"Why," Ariana whispered, her voice so soft that a passenger in the back seat would have had a hard time hearing it. "Why-wh-why did you do that?" Her eyes darted back and forth from Violet's left to her right and back again.

"I saw you," Violet croaked.

Her sister's eyebrows rose ever-so-slightly. "You... saw me?"

"With..."

Another, sharper, breath. Ariana's widened, fear-filled eyes searched desperately. Her lips worked fruitlessly. Violet took it upon herself to answer the unasked question, and showed her sister what she thought about that.

This kiss was more hesitant, softer, but also less one-sided. Increasingly so, the longer the kiss went on. Air flowed fiercely through nostrils. Violet's hand slipped around behind her sister, cradling her head and keeping her close, but Ariana pressed back against her, into her, all on her own.

It registered quickly for both of them, nearly simultaneously. Ariana turned back toward the steering wheel while her sister retreated back to the passenger side. They both paused, looking everywhere but at each other. Stark terror had them by the throat as they looked around, but when they didn't find the gawking crowd they both expected, and when they didn't? Violet grasped the door handle, and Ariana was only a second behind. She stopped on the sidewalk, waiting while her sister fast-walked around the front end, and they darted toward the front doors and into the lobby hand-in-hand.

The elevator doors closing were like the ringing of a fight bell. Ariana turned immediately, taking Violet's face in her hands and kissing her even as Violet drove her backwards into the wall of the tiny, enclosed space. Her hands roamed, running through Violet's hair and along her back. Keeping her close physically... emotionally... sexually. Their inertia shifted as the elevator approached the twelfth floor and they were innocuously side-by-side when the doors opened.

Violet led the way down the hall, holding her sister's hand tightly until the dreaded moment when she needed both hands to fish out her keys and open the door. Such things are possible to achieve one-handed, but the wasted time would have been unconscionable. Ariana's eyes widened for a moment, and she pulled her phone up close to her face. Violet gulped as she stared at the back of the phone, intuiting. Knowing who was logically on the receiving end of a text at that moment. It was over in seconds. They shared a minuscule nod, and slipped into Violet's room.

"Noreen?" No response. Only the barest nod toward an actual search, but the shared room wasn't large enough to require more than a head turn. Ariana followed closely behind, their hands tightly clasped. Violet paused when she turned back around, coming face-to-face with her little sister. The cheekbones. The curve of the upper lip. The arch of the nose. Ariana looked just as scared as she herself felt. The moment lingered as they stood. The world; shut away. The adrenaline-fueled rush of pure lust was gone. Here in her room, it was just the two of them, and there was space to breathe...

...which made it all the more impactful when Violet leaned forward to kiss her sister. A tender pressing of lips. Their bodies came together as well, breasts pooling against each other. Their hands were tentative, hovering around waists while they sorted each other out. The opening moves of a chess game against an unfamiliar opponent.

Violet's tongue was the first to push through. Ariana was a gentle kisser, full of softness. Soft lips. Soft tongue. She coaxed Violet, drawing her ever closer with each subtle movement. Fingers that tugged at the button in Violet's jeans. Breasts that heaved with every hot breath. Their clothes were shed in a flurry neither would later remember, lips only parting long enough to allow the fabric to pass by, until there was nothing between them, not even air.

Violet stumbled backwards onto the bed, surprised to find herself in that position first. Ariana hovered over her a second, fingers quickly sliding through Violet's damp slit. "No," Violet croaked. "In my ass." She reached down, hesitantly, and grabbed her thigh, drawing one foot high while the other remained on the floor.

Ariana gave a slow smile, as Violet spread herself, with her lip pinched firmly between her teeth.

She shoved two fingers into her sister's cunt, working them feverishly albeit briefly, and then quickly re-inserted them into Violet's ass. Her tongue soon followed, pressing through the tight ring and drinking deeply from Violet's cup. Both of them groaned loudly in the tiny room.

Her fevered brain overloaded just as the third finger entered her, and Violet roared as she came. Suddenly having her sister inside of her was too much too quickly. Ariana cooed. Both hands let go of her knees to squeeze her breasts, and her legs slid up and around Ariana's shoulders. Her toes curled tightly as she bit down on her lip to keep from telling the whole floor how hard she was cumming.

Once she began to wind down, her sister crawled over her. Ariana's breasts hung beneath her, and the tips of her nipples dragged along Violet's body. And then her arms were around Violet, and Violet's arms were around her. Her fingers sank into soft flesh, and they rolled. Thighs moved between thighs, and Violet moaned at the dull pressure. She squeezed around Ariana's thighs, slid one up against her sister's sex, and felt her squeeze in response. Their bodies became inextricably entangled, and Violet had never been happier.

Every part of her was aware of how soft Ariana was. Her diamond-hard areola were digging into her sisters breasts, her fingers sank into the flesh at Ariana's sides, and her thighs were had a vice grip on their opposite.

"God you're beautiful," she heard herself say. "I draw people like you, and characters like you, all the time, but to have you here... in my hands, is..." They'd rolled over completely, with Violet on top. Violet planted her hands in the bed, steadying herself while she tried to recover, but her sister's manipulations were masterful and she could feel herself getting turned on all over again.

"Fuck," Ariana whimpered. "Are you ready to go again? Already?"

Violet nodded, wincing as her overstimulated clit told her that no such thing was actually true. She was powerless to stop herself, though. She'd spent too many weeks embroiled in her own incestuous lust. Too many nights awake thinking about different ways to finish that sketch. Practically every orgasm since then, and there had been many, often many per day, had been focused on this. On being with this woman, and this woman wanting to be with her.

Her hips simply would not be denied.

Ariana's legs wrapped tightly around her waist, holding Violet too closely to do more than kiss her and grab her hair, but her hips ground on unabated, resulting in Ariana sliding forward and backward on the bed. It wasn't until Violet grabbed her sister's left nipple between her finger and thumb, and twisted, that her sister's legs unlocked, each curling back against her body docilely.

Once freed, Violet quickly twisted on the bed to lay on top of her sister with her head between her sister's thighs and her own thighs around her sister's head. The world melted away. The room melted away. The bed was gone. Her mind was gone, reducing her to little more than an animal. For minutes on end, she thrust her tongue deep into her sister's pussy, drawing a continuous-yet-warbling wail of excited pleasure from her sister. All that existed for Violet was her sister's luscious body; the one she'd been fascinated with for over a month. The one she'd dreamed of, and was now finally inside of. She wrapped her arms around Ariana's hips, and her fingers crawled ever-inward until her middle finger was pressed against Ariana's asshole.