Violet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At every step, she felt her sister mirroring the same motions on her. Tonguing her. Fingering her ass. Violet was barely aware of it, focused as she was on driving her sister to the brink of ecstacy, but the sensations were nonetheless incredible. Violet fucked her on and on, the minutes passing one agonizing second at a time. Her tongue ached sweetly, but at no point did she consider doing anything less than continuing.

"Joder," Ariana moaned, her head thrown back into the bed. "Jodeeeeer! Sí!"

Hearing her sister in the throes of ecstasy was one thing, but to hear her do it in Spanish was too much. Violet groaned loudly. Her thighs squeezed tightly around Ariana's head. Her arms gave up the idea of supporting her at all, and the full weight of her body crashed down on her sister. Ariana wrapped her arms around Violet's hips, squeezing and hugging, as they both heaved from exertion. Her fingertips traced slow circles along Violet's lower back.

They stayed like that, wrapped around each other, for a long time, until Violet rolled onto her side. Ariana remained on her back, smiling softly at her.

"How do I make you cum?" Violet whispered.

Ariana shook her head with a soft smile. "Don't worry about th—"

"No." Violet sat up with a groan and moved onto her knees facing Ariana. "I- I mean... likeher."

"Oooh." Ariana took a long, slow breath.

"She barely had to touch you. I just went down on you for... I don't-I don't even know how long."

Her little sister tilted her head slightly, retreating and looking elsewhere. "You... um." She licked her lips, marshalling her strength. "You didn't tell me to."

Immediately, her eyes were on Violet. Gauging the reaction as it played out over Violet's features.

"...You would have cum, but you held it back?"

"...Yes?" Ariana moaned, her eyes closing and eyebrows rising in blissful strain, as Violet reached for her clit. "Oh god..." She quickly grabbed Violet's other hand and squeezed. "Fuck fuck fuck... if you... if you..."

"Cum," Violet said, lowering herself. Her breasts settled gently over her sister's shoulder. Ariana moaned again, louder, as they kissed, and she quaked beneath Violet. Took her for a ride. She brought her legs up and crossed them at the knee, trapping Violet's hand in place. The waves of contractions passing through Ariana were, in her estimation, worth the wait. Ariana rocked onto her side, and once Violet was able to free her hand her eyes began to wander.

Once again, Violet was at the mercy of her libido. She crawled over her sister, settling behind her on the small bed, and ran a hand over Ariana's fleshy cheek.

"My god your ass is perfect."

Her artist's eye followed the shading of the fading afternoon light across olive skin. Ariana drew her knees to her chest as she lay on her side, exposing both of her holes, and Violet could not stop herself from bringing her tongue to bear on her sisters tiny, pink pucker.

This time it was not long before Ariana came again, her piercing scream alerting the entire floor of her sister's dormitory.

***

They laid there in Violet's bed, facing each other and staring quietly, long after drak. Ariana stroked her big sister's hair while Violet quietly processed. Lengthy stretches of warm eye contact. Accepting smiles. Loving smiles. Sometimes they kissed, but it was different. Gentler. The lust had been sated. Violet could breath.

***

Shadows cast by the clouds and the setting sun drifted and danced. The door loomed large, even from 40 feet away.Shewas in there. Violet went through a series of deep breathing exercises out of habit, but the truth was that she needed it less than she would have expected.

Her little sister smiled and bit her lip. "Did you know that the-um... the Spanish word for sister is Hermana?"

"Hermana," Violet repeated experimentally. Her eyes drifted as she let the sound of it play through her ears. "I like that."

"Me too." Ariana squirmed happily. After a pause, she added, "I'm ready whenever you are."

Violet nodded slowly, squeezed her sister's hand again, and together they climbed the steps of the third house on the left.