Violet Lies

Story Info
An alley meeting.
1k words
4.35
16.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He doesn't look like a genius, he looks more like a model, albeit a gothic one. His hair is a few inches long and bright blue, but his eye lashes are black. His lips are strawberry pink, his complexion flawless and pale. His clothes are expensive and ripped. I'm not sure if the ripping is intentional or not. I also don't know the color of his eyes. He appears to be unconscious. When I first found him, I thought he was dead, until I saw his chest rise and fall with even breathing. So now I'm just crouched beside him, watching him carefully. His lashes flutter and I lean closer. I catch a glimpse of pale blue before he shoves me away. I yelp when my head hits the wall. He towers over me, taller than I had thought, and pants harshly.

"Where am I?" he snarls. My eyes widen as he grabs me by the collar and slams me against the wall. "Tell me!"

"Tennessee." I stutter. He looks me over slowly and relaxes a bit.

"You didn't touch me." he says. I blush.

"I checked your pulse and stuff." I mutter. He shakes his head and lets his head rest against the wall. It shows how tall he is that he can do that above my head. I look up to his pulse and resist the urge to kiss him. He looks down at me with those bright blue eyes and I blush.

"Why are you here?" he asks.

"I saw you lying in the alley." I answer. He puts his hands on my hips and lifts me higher, so that we're face to face, then presses his body to mine to keep me in place. His lips brush my ear.

"Did you see anyone else?" he asks. I shake my head and feel my breath catch when he presses those perfect lips to my pulse.

"I thought you were dead." I whisper. He smiles.

"I'm hard to kill. I was simply... incapacitated." he says. I kiss the hollow of his throat and feel him shiver. "This is going in a bad direction."

"I like this direction." I murmur. I flick my tongue and he jumps.

"I need to feed on someone." he whispers. He fists his hand in my hair and exposes my throat. I moan eagerly when he bites me gently. "But I need to get inside you for that."

I unbutton his shirt and stroke his chest, but he stops me when I try to take off his pants. He presses his mouth to mine and I moan eagerly, desperate to feel him. He rips my shirt and pulls my skirt up. I blush when his fingers brush my soaked panties, but he just shoves them aside and thrusts two fingers up into me. I squeak and he covers his mouth with mine. He adds another finger, working me open, until I'm wet and loose. He pulls away for a moment, a cruel smile on his face, and unzips his pants. My eyes fall to his cock, hard and long. He lifts me higher and puts the tip to my pussy. I groan when I feel him rub me.

"You're so big." I moan. He smiles, still looking cruel and wicked.

"Do you think it will all fit? Because I'm definitely going to try to shove every inch into that tight little hole of yours." he purrs. I blush and whimper. He lets me drop, embedding the first few inches inside. I squeal as he stretches me, and he laughs. He presses slowly inside me, gripping my hips tightly when I begin to squirm. He crushes my mouth and kisses me eagerly, muffling my noises. He doesn't stop until he bumps my cervix.

"Does it hurt?" he asks. His voice is so husky that I shiver. I whimper and nod. He pulls out slowly and shoves himself back in hard, drawing another cry from my throat. His eyes are eager as he thrusts into me harder and harder, making me squirm and cry out. Suddenly he stops, buried inside me, and leans back slightly. His mouth covers my nipple, sucking gently, and he rolls my clit between his fingers. I squirm for a different reason as the pleasure builds. He sucks harder and I whine softly, clenching around his huge cock. I'm so close to cumming. He grinds his hips against mine and I orgasm, sinking my teeth into his shoulder. His blood is so sweet, so good, I have to fight to resist draining him dry. He jerks away and starts fucking me again. I'm so wet that he slides in and out easily. I stare at him with my mouth slightly parted, eyes glazed. He watches my face, frowning slightly.

"Are you okay?" he asks. I nod slowly and clench around him again. He moans and pinches my nipples, rolling them gently between his fingers. I squirm, staring at the blood leaking from his wound, and lick my lips.

"What in the fuck are you?" he asks. I meet his eyes, confused, and he sighs. "That should have killed you, or at least knocked you out. Instead..."

"What do you mean?" I ask. He smiles wickedly again, showing me sharp fangs. I yelp and try to scramble away, but he already has me pinned to the wall, his thick cock inside me.

"I'm an incubus." he explains. He shoves himself inside me again and I squeal.

"Too much." I beg. He smiles wider and starts fucking me, harder and harder, until I orgasm again. This time my breath grows shorter and my vision swims. He stares at me for a moment and offers me his wound again. I lick his blood and taste it curiously. My vision clears and I meet his eyes.

"You're a vampire." he says. I snort.

"Vampires don't exist. Neither do incubi, for that matter." I shove him away, trying to get some distance, but he presses his hips to mine and holds me tight.

"We can argue later. The point is, you could be a permanent food source." he purrs. I start to protest and he kisses me again. I feel his hand squeeze my breast and lose consciousness.

(want a sequel? comment and lemme know.)