Violet's Anal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,590 Followers

Violet was still panting, the Ben Gay still burning. She saw him pick up a glass dildo. It looked ominous. It had seven double ended rippled balls on it that went from ¾ of an inch, all the way up to two inches in the middle. She watched him lube it up, knowing that it would be the next instrument inserted up her asshole.

Michael pressed the massager against her asshole, watching it slowly spread wide to accept the first ball. He heard her groan as the first rippled ball popped in. He did not stop, continuing to push, her asshole closing on the base until it reached another glass ball, this one getting larger. Her asshole slowly spread again, the next glass ball larger, her asshole straining to accept it. It popped shut again as the ball entered her rectum, grabbing on the shaft again. "That's two Violet, getting full yet, her comes another." He pressed forward again, this time the next ball over an inch and a half wide. He went slowly, wanting her to feel the stretching as it slowly passed the glass ball. "Now the big one, Violet."

It burned again as her asshole was stretched to accept the glass balls. The largest one was now pressed against her asshole, forcing it to open to accept the two inch glass ball. It slowly opened, stretching wide to slip over the glass ball, sliding shut again as it gripped the base, waiting for the next one. They became smaller, shrinking down to the last one, only ¾ of an inch wide. Her asshole felt stuffed, the balls stretching her open as they pressed deeper and deeper inside her. It was now in her, all seven inches of shiny glass, the seven balls expanding her to unbelievable proportions.

"Now to test your elasticicity." He began to pull it out, watching as each ball popped her anus open.

"Not so fast," she cried out, but Michael ignored her. The seven balls were pulled quickly from her asshole, then shoved just as quickly back in. She shuddered as the largest tore through her anus. Michael's hand was on her ass as he began to fuck her with the glass dildo, tearing her anal tract as the glass balls tore in and out, her anus forced to open and close in rapid succession.

Michael fucked her for five long minutes, tearing the glass dildo in and out as she shuddered in pain. Her sphincter had long given up on resisting. She huffed and puffed in pain as she suffered the painful fucking of the inanimate object. He finally pulled it from her asshole, watching as it stayed open.

"One more, Violet, almost done." He picked up a special dildo. It was an animal dildo, called the Grand Pup. The dimensions were huge. It is over thirteen inches long. It was 7" around the mid section of the shaft, 7" inches from the top of the shaft to the knot, and the knot was over 10" around (3 inches across) and three inches tall. He lubricated it heavily, knowing that it would be painful for Violet to take up her asshole.

Violet broke down crying as she saw the final instrument. It was a likeness of a dog cock, complete with large knot. Instead of her pussy, Michael was going to shove it up her asshole. She shuddered as she felt it push against her asshole, the lubricating allowing for the tip to enter easily. She groaned in pain as it continued upward, stuffing her asshole full of thick dildo. "AAAHHH," she yelled out as the knot began to enter her asshole, stretching as much as the speculum had. Instead of shrinking down, the knot continued for three more inches, three inches of painful stretching. Once inside, it kept her expanded, cramping her stomach as almost thirteen inches of hard, thick doggy dildo was fucked inside her. Michael gave her no time to grow accustom to the odd shaped doggy dildo, pulling it out as quickly as he pushed it in.

Michael watched as her asshole had to accommodate the strange shaped dildo, sawing it back in and out of her asshole, hearing her groans of pain as her asshole was forced to accommodate the unnatural object. He finally stopped, leaving the dildo inside her, all thirteen inches of fat, doggy cock. "Did you like being fucked in the ass by a dog, Violet? I hear Powerone has one named Thor. It is shaped like a horse cock, over twenty four inches long and over five inches at its base. He pulled the doggy cock from her asshole, her scream as the knot pulled painfully out.

He stroked her head, "you did well, violet, real good."

Chapter 2-Sphincter Training

"You're being a very good girl, Violet. We are almost done for the day. I know it hurt when I stretched your tiny asshole but you must endure it if you want to please Powerone. You do want to please him, don't you?"

Violets tear stained face looked up. She had already endured so much. How much more could he do? "Yes, I want to please him. I will do whatever to do that."

"Come over here, Violet," watching as she had to scoot over to him, her pants still only partially pulled down, preventing her from taking anything but tiny little steps. He pointed to a low bed that was in the corner of the room. "Lie down on your stomach, but first I want you to remove your pants and also your panties. Good girl," watching as she slid them down, having to push her ass back at him, her red and swollen asshole peaking out, her pussy, peeking out from the back, glistening with her dew. He help her onto the bed, watching as she scooted over on her knees, her legs spreading wide, her pussy and asshole opening again for his gaze.

"Flat down on your stomach, that's good," patting her ass cheeks. "Turn your head this way, yes, good. See the camera over there, I don't want you to take your eyes off of it when the red light comes on." He pushed the hair from her face tenderly, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"No, no, you're not going to film this, I'm half naked, I don't want anyone to see me this way, please, please, no," her hands moving to cover her naked ass.

"Shh, SSHHH, don't worry, this tape is for Powerone. He will be the only one that will see it. You trust him, don't you? Now I am going to start the camera in a minute, you're going to be good, aren't you. Otherwise I will have to tie you up. You don't want that, do you, you don't want Powerone to see that you did not cooperate?"

"Wwwhaat, are you going to do?" sniffling, tears in her eyes again.

"Powerone loves a good assfuck, but you have to be able to please him with your asshole. He doesn't want to just fuck his cock in and out. No, he wants you to pleasure his cock. You want to pleasure him, don't you?"

"Yes," sniffling again, "how do I do that?

"That is what I am going to train you now, how to pleasure his cock, you'd like to learn that wouldn't you Violet?" He watched her as she nodded. "You are going to have sphincter training. I will teach you how to grab Powerone's cock with your sphincter muscle. It will be very pleasurable for him and that would please him. Now, I'm going to turn on the camera now," grabbing the remote control for it, the red light popping on. "Let me see if it is focused." He looked through the viewfinder, the camera set up in the right spot behind her to get not only her ass, but also her face. "You look very beautiful, Violet, now I need you to open your legs. You are going to have to spread them open for me, can you do that, Violet, can you show the camera your asshole and pussy?"

Violet let her legs slowly opening, her eyes on the camera as she did. She knew that she was exposing her sex again, this time to an impersonal camera. She would not know who would be seeing it.

"More, Violet, spread them real wide, all the way to the edge of the bed, yeah, that's so much better. Real nice, Violet, the camera has such a nice view of your tiny asshole and pussy." He walked over to her sitting on the bed, beside her, his hand moving caressingly over her upturned ass cheeks. He grabbed a small pillow, tapping lightly on her side, "put this pillow under you, yes, way down, I want to raise your ass up, but just a little tiny bit. I just want your pussy peaking out for the camera a little more.

She felt her ass rising up higher then the rest of her body, the pillow keeping her rear propped up. His fingers rubbed her face again, moving it so that she was better posed for the camera, her eyes staring at the red light. It stayed on, taping every part of her intimate body.

"Such a pretty face, watch the camera. It wants to see your face as I train your sphincter." He walked over to the table, returning with a black butt plug. It was short, only about three inches long, a thick end, almost like a large bottle cap, with a skinny middle and a tapered other end that gradually got bigger. "This is a butt plug. The tapered end goes into your asshole, you already know how that feels. It gets bigger then begins to shrink down in size until your asshole closes around it, the large end preventing its escape. No matter how hard you try, you cannot push it out."

Violet watched as he lubricated the butt plug and placed it against her exposed asshole, making sure that he did not get in the way of the camera. She grabbed a breath, holding it, gritting her teeth as her asshole slowly stretched open. Wider and wider, the butt plug pushing slowly in, slowly expanding her asshole to accept the big instrument. "AAAHH," a whoosh of air escaping from her as her asshole suddenly grabbed onto the middle of the plug, trapping it tightly inside her. She felt stuffed, one end still inside her, still big.

"Now that's not so bad, was it, Violet? "No," moving her feet a little, her stomach feeling a little bloated.

"Let me tell you about this butt plug. I want you to squeeze your sphincter onto it, try it now, show me how well you can do it."

Violet tightened her asshole, grabbing the unyielding plug inside her.

"Again, do it again for me."

She did it again. That's not so bad. A little tight in her asshole, but he had already done worse things to her then this.

"Now what I want you to do is grab the butt plug for five seconds, let go of it, grab it again for five seconds then let it go. Can you do that?' He watched her expression, seeing her grind her face as she squeezed it, let it ago and then did it again.

"Very good, Violet," sitting down near her face again. "Now the hard part, Violet. I want you to do that every thirty seconds. Squeeze for five seconds, release and then squeeze for five seconds again. Wait thirty seconds and start all over again. Can you do that?"

"How long do I have to do this?" she questioned.

"You have to train for an hour."

"No, I can't do that, not for an hour. How about just for a couple of minutes."

"In order to train your sphincter, you have to do this for an hour. You're a big girl, I know you can do it."

"OK, I guess," she answered. After a few minutes, I will just start taking longer and longer. He'll never know.

"Begin now, Violet, don't forget, every 30 seconds, clench for five seconds, release and clench again for 5 seconds, wait 30 seconds and start again."

He watched as she began, seeing her ass cheeks clenching, unclenching and then clenching again. He knew what she planned to do. They all did that. This went on for about two minutes before he heard her yelp in pain.

"OOWW," what the hell was that?" she shouted. She felt a sharp pain in her ass, almost like a bite. "OOWWWW," she yelled again. "Make it stop."

"Now I told you that you have to grip the butt plug for five seconds, release, grip again for five seconds then wait for 30 seconds before starting again." He laughed out loud, "you didn't think I would trust you to do that, did you?"

"OOOOW, it's hurting more. If almost feels like a shock, what are you doing?"

"The butt plug will shock your rectum every time you break one of the rules. You must grip it for five seconds twice then wait thirty seconds. You will notice that the shocks are getting stronger. I suggest you pay attention and do as you are told. Each time it sends a shock in your rectum, the next time the charge is bigger. Now pay attention," slapping her ass hard, making her jump.

Violet gritted her teeth and gripped the butt plug tightly with her sphincter, counting to her self for the five seconds. She released it, then did it again. When the five seconds were up again she counted the thirty seconds. It seemed like only a few seconds before she had to grip the butt plug again. She began to grunt as she gripped the butt plug, her sphincter grabbing tightly onto it. How am I going to do this for an hour? She counted out the thirty seconds again, waiting, her face contoured in pain as she waited for the shock to her delicate anal tract, relieved that it did not happen, but then had to expend all of the energy gripping the unyielding plug expanding her tight asshole.

Michael looked through the camera lens, watching the expressions on Violets face as she continued to tighten her sphincter on the hard rubber plug. Powerone would love these pictures, watching as Violet attempted to please him.

"NNNO, now what, it burns, is it broken?" she screamed as she felt a burning sensation in her asshole, spreading from the butt plug and slowly sliding deeper into her anal tract. Her hands went to her ass, attempting to pull the plug from her ass.

Michael was quicker, slapping her hands out of the way. "Don't you dare, or we start all over again. It is just the other test of your abilities. If you don't grip the butt plug tight enough, it will release a liquid. This liquid is like Ben-Gay, it burns and gets worse the longer it is on the skin." Michael smiled as he said it. The liquid came out each time she squeezed the plug. There was a reservoir of it inside the plug and the harder she squeezed, the more that came out. Violet would never realize that no matter how hard she tried to squeeze tighter to prevent the discharge of the fluid, she was really causing more to come out. It was only drops at a time but the anal tract is a very delicate lining and the liquid was very caustic.

It felt like gasoline was being poured in her asshole, the burning pain getting worse. She gripped the butt plug tight, her face contoured in pain as she tried to stop the burning. It kept getting worse, Violet not sure if she stopped the flow and the burning was from before or she still was not gripping it tight enough and it was still leaking into her rectum. "OOOOOWWW," she screamed again, the shock returning again. She had been so tense and concentrating on squeezing tighter that she forgot to count the thirty seconds in between and was rewarded by a sharp stinging shock in her rectum.

"You must pay attention Violet, you have to do both, grip it tight and also at the right interval." Michael sat down on the bed beside her, making sure the camera could still see the pained expression on her face as she endured. "There, there, you can do it Violet," his hand stroking her ass cheeks, feeling her muscles tighten, knowing that she was gripping the butt plug.

"Please, please, it's still burning, please make it stop." She begged him, her anal tract now on fire from the fluid leaked in it. She felt his fingers running up and down her ass slit, felt them bump up against the butt plug buried deep inside her rectum.

Michael traced his fingers around her swollen and enlarged anal opening, stretched wide to accommodate the massive butt plug trapped inside her. "Tighter, Violet, grip it tighter," feeling her ass muscles clenching and unclenching. "Yes, that's a good girl, I know the fluid must be stopping by now. It just takes a while for the burning to stop. It gets worse before it gets better, but I know you can do it. I know you want to please Powerone."

Michael sat down near her head, making sure that the camera recorded every groan and moan, every facial expression as the fluid continued to burn her anal tract, as the butt plug continued to shock her rectum. "You're doing good Violet, I can see you are doing well."

"AAAAH," another violet shock running up her rectum, her sphincter clenching uncontrollably from the pain. Michael had lulled her with his words and she lost count. Pay attention, Violet, don't be distracted, she thought.

Michael's hands ran up and down her flanks, feeling a sheen of sweat beginning to form from the exertion. It had only been ten minutes, she had so much more time to go. Michael pulled his hands back, feeling the movements of her hips. He watched her ass, a slight pulling up, almost like she was fucking the butt plug inside her.

Violet felt him get up and move back behind her. She knew how exposed she must look, her legs spread wide, her pussy open. She could feel the wetness between her legs. She began to pump her hips up and down, it seemed to relieve some of the cramping of the large butt plug inside her and the burning was not as bad. She knew how it must look, but she had to stop some of the pain. She imagined that it was Powerone inside her, making her fuck onto his big cock, forcing her to masturbate his powerful tool with her sphincter.

She jumped when she heard a knock on the door, knowing that anyone at the front door could see her naked body. "Don't answer the door, please. OWWWW," forgetting to tighten on the butt plug, her rectum shocked again. It was getting very painful now, her sphincter clenching tightly whenever her rectum was shocked.

Michael was already at the door, opening it, the outside light shining brightly into the room, Violets naked body in the direct view of the door. A delivery boy holding a bag was surprised at the scene before him. He was about the same age as Violet, a university student earning money delivering food.

Violet began to get up, her hands trying to cover her naked ass, sitting up on the low bed. "AAAAAHHH," the shocking butt plug shooting off in her rectum, Violet too upset about her nudity to worry about the pain shooting in her asshole. She could feel the butt plug twisting painfully inside her asshole as she tried to cover her nakedness.

"What do you think you are doing," slapping her hard on the ass, pushing her back down on the bed. "You're not finished yet. It's only my dinner, nothing to worry about, I'm sure the young man has seen naked young ladies before."

"You don't mind, do you," he asked the shocked delivery body.

"AAAh, duh, nnnno, I guess not," stammered at the unexpected scene before him. He had seen many strange things while making deliveries, but this was the most erotic. He guessed her to be about his age, maybe even a student at the same university. Not real cute, but naked, she looked good. Hell, you put a bag over their head and they all look alike! He wasn't sure what she was doing, but he didn't care, his eyes feasting on her naked body, his cock bulging out the front of his pants.

"Now Violet, calm down, you're going to scare the poor boy," stroking her face after pushing her back down on her stomach. He could hear her groans, knowing that she was not gripping the butt plug and the electrical charges were almost continuous and increasing in current. "Now pay attention," whispering into her ear, "get back to squeezing the butt plug with your sphincter before the electricity fries your rectum." He saw the muscles in her ass contracting, knowing that she had begun to grip the plug again. "Good girl, now look back at the camera again."

Violet turned her head back to the camera but was met by the stare of the delivery boy. She started to turn her head away.

"No, keep staring at the camera," pushing her back over again, making her face the delivery boy.

He smiled at her, as he saw the older man rubbing his hands sensuously over her young body. What the fuck has this guy got that she allows him to do that? He followed his hands and saw the butt plug sticking out of her asshole, her asscheeks unable to hide the large instrument. What did he have stuck up her ass?

"I'll be with you in a moment, you don't mind waiting for a second, do you?" Michael smiled, seeing the bulge in the boy's pants. No he would wait all day as long as he could ogle Violets naked body. He saw him nod yes.

Powerone
Powerone
1,590 Followers