Violet's Anal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,582 Followers

"Now Violet, pay attention to your training. Squeeze, hold, squeeze and release. Wait 30 seconds and begin again. I know the electricity is painful now, but it is your fault. You disobeyed too many times. Are you all right? Are you going to obey?"

"Yes," she said quietly, paying attention to her sphincter training, not wanting any more of the shocks in her rectum. "The burning, it's getting worse, please make it stop," she begged, her anal tract now burning from the caustic fluid dripping down inside her.

"Squeeze tighter, you know the rules. Now I want you to spread your legs open again. Powerone wants to be able to see your pussy and asshole in the video. Can you do that for me, Violet, show the camera your sex?"

"Make him go first, please, not in front of him," she begged. She was rewarded with a sharp slap on her ass, the cheek turning red instantly.

The delivery boy was startled by the sound, and astonished that the girl did not even attempt to stop the man from spanking her ass cheek so hard. She just laid there, intent on whatever she was concentrating so much on. He knew it had something to do with the butt plug jutting out from her ass cheeks, but he could not tell what.

"I'm not going to tell you again, now spread your legs. Show the camera your asshole and pussy." His voice was adamant.

Reluctantly, Violet accepted her fate and allowed her legs to open watching as the boy's eyes stared at the V between her legs as she slowly revealed her pussy and her butt plug stuffed asshole to his gaze.

"Wider, Violet, you know, all the way to the edge of the bed," coaxing her open. "Such a good girl, can you feel the cool breeze on your pussy now, its spread so wide, I can see the pink insides."

She felt humiliated as Michael described her naked pussy, knowing that the delivery body could also see the same thing. She felt Michael get up from the bed and walk over to the delivery boy.

"I'm sorry you had to wait, I hope it is worth your while," smiling looking down at the naked and spread Violet. "What is your name?" "Bill, I have your food delivery." "Bill, I'm Michael and that beautiful young lady is Violet. Do you go to the local university, Bill?" "Yes, Sir." "Well Violet, you might run into Bill again on the campus, say hi to him." Her face a crimson in shame, blurted out, "hi Bill." "Hi Violet, you sure have a great body." "Violet is here doing some training when you arrived. She still has fifteen more minutes before she finishes and has to concentrate, so you will have to ignore her reluctance to talk much." "Training, what kind of training?" "I am training her sphincter to squeeze tight. That way she will be able to give a good ass fucking and squeeze the cum out of a set of balls. She has a butt plug inside her and has to squeeze it for five seconds, release it, do it again and then wait for thirty seconds and do it all over again. She has to do it for one hour and has fifteen more minutes to go. That is why she is so intent. If she fails to squeeze it at the prescribe time it will shoot an electrical charge and shock her rectum. The more she fails, the higher the charge. And I must say that Violet has been quite lax and the charge is very painful now. In addition, if she doesn't squeeze hard enough, a burning liquid flows into her asshole slowly. It is quite painful and takes a long while to dissipate. I imagine her anal tract is burning now." "Really, you're not kidding me are you?" "Tell him, Violet, tell him what you are doing?" "Yes," her face contoured as she squeezes the butt plug at the same time as she spoke. "Shit man, why's she doing a thing like that for you?" Michael reached down between her legs, his fingers peeling back her pussy lips, her inner pussy, pink and wet exposed for the delivery boy to see. "Because she loves to submit, look how wet she is, she is almost creaming all over the bed, look at the wet sheets beneath her." Violet looked at them in shame, her body revealing her secret, she was enjoying the humiliation, the sexual torture of her body and the submission. "What a hot chick, where do I get one like this?" "Why not bring your girlfriend over, I'm sure I can help you both out. Now how much do I owe you for the food? "Shit man, if you can get a young chick, naked and spread out on your bed, a butt plug shoved up her ass, squeezing it with her sphincter to make it pleasurable for an ass fucking, electrical shocks in her asshole, burning liquid in her anal tract while she shows her naked body to a camera and the first delivery man that comes to the door, hell, you deserve free food. Here you go, man, you made my day, hell you made my month." "Goodbye Violet, hope to see you around school. Don't worry, I wouldn't tell anyone about this, hell, nobody would believe it anyway. And if you are ever lonely and need someone to submit to, call me anytime. Just call the restaurant and ask for Bill, I'll drop everything and come over and help you out." He laughed as he left, the door slamming behind him. "He was a rather nice boy, don't you think so, Violet?" He watched her as her hips bucked up and down, fucking the hard butt plug buried deep inside her. Every once in a while, she would lose track and the violet electrical shock would singe her rectum, the shock now very painful. The burning never stopped, her gripping of the plug by her sphincter continuing to release the burning liquid. She finally reached the hour, Michael letting her stop, pulling the butt plug from her asshole with a painful popping. "You can go now, Violet. I will tell Michael that you are ready for him to sodomize you. Just remember what I taught you, milk his cock."

Powerone
Powerone
1,582 Followers