Violets Are Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Mr. Moore began to thrust more forcefully. Violet moved her head to match his rhythm as his dick slid back and forth, distending her cheeks with its movement. Carefully she let the whole cock slid into her mouth and down her throat. It had been so long since she deep throated a man, and doing for Mr. Moore was an added bonus.

“You truly are a whore.” He looked down at her, clutching the back of her head in his right hand. His cock slid into her mouth harder and faster, creating slurping sounds that filled the room. His heavy balls pressed against her chin. Violet got a good whiff of his pubic hair as they went up her nose. The cock furiously, almost gagging Violet several times as her small breasts poked Mr. Moore’s legs.

“Do you want some fucking now,” he asked.

She shook her head yes while continuing to suck his cock to the root. Saliva had fallen to her breasts during the intense mouth fuck. The saliva added an extra shine to her great body.

He pulled his cock from her mouth slowly, running it over her chin, lips, nose, cheeks, forehead, then hair, leaving a trail of saliva over her face. “I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you, sweetheart.”

“I didn’t know teachers could talk so filthy.”

“You haven’t heard anything, girl.

Mr. Moore mounted Violet doggie-style. When his dick sank into her tight, soaking pussy, it was like paradise. Neither of them could believe how great this felt. At first he moved slow, teasing her with long, slow strokes, making her become more desperate to have him all inside her, until their desires overwhelmed them. The momentum picked up as they met each other’s thrusts.

“Fuck me hard! Treat me like a dirty little slut. I’ve been a naughty schoolgirl, punish me teacher,” she yelled as he slammed into her. She froze suddenly, grabbed his cock with her pussy and began screaming, “I’m cuming, Oh God I’m cuming!” Her eyes bulged open and she began slamming both hands against the bed. During the fit of desire the teacher kept on fucking her, an intense look engraved on his face. Mr. Moore pounded her even harder than before, until screamed out two more times, writhing in orgasm delight.

Her breasts bouncing back and forth, her fingers in her mouth to keep from yelling out, her pussy dripping all over the clean sheets of her bed, Violet couldn’t believe how incredible things turned out. She never thought Mr. Moore was this intense. He lay down on the bed while she rode him backwards. His hands rubbed her back and her smooth ass cheeks.

Violet moved herself up and down his shaft, squeezing her breasts with her hands. She shoulder length black hair was moving wildly. She’d never moved this fast. She was in good shape, though she hardly ever exercised. When Mr. Moore sensed she was getting tired, he took her by the sides and guided her up and down his cock. He fucked more furious than she thought possible. Her pussy juices down his cock, over his balls.

As his slammed into her harder, the room filled with loud a SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

“Holy fuck,” Mr. Moore said. He was out breath, tired from the great fuck. He turned her around and rode her the other way, pulling his head suck and bit her nipples, making them darker shade of red. Violet’s hands rubbed his hairy, strong chest, lightly running her nails through the gray hair. She slammed her body down, meeting Mr. Moore’s intense thrusts.

Spent of energy, exhausted to the bone, Mr. Moore laid Violet down and fucked her missionary style as she gripped his ass with her digging fingernails. The broken nail actually hurt the most. Her held her legs up by the ankles and used powerful, circular thrusts. Her pussy juices leaked down between her ass crack. They looked into each other’s eyes. Violet licked her lips and lifted her clitoral hood.

“Are you ready for some hot cum.”

Violet smiled and shook her head yes like an innocent school saying yes to some more candy.

He helped Violet get to her knees. He made put her arms down at her sides, then told her to lift up her chin. “I love cuming on an innocent girl’s face,” he said. “Beg me for it.”

“Cum on my face,” she moaned. “I can’t wait to feel that hot semen on my face. I want to taste it.” She opened her mouth wide.

Mr. Moore jerked off rapidly, making a squishy lather between his dick and hand. His balls got tight, his body tensed and with a muffled moan he sent a jet of cum across Violet’s chin, up her lips, up and across her nose.

“Oh yeah!“ she declared.

The second and third jets of cum went directly in her mouth. She swallowed eagerly. A fourth jet shot across her left eye, against her forehead and into her hair. Gobs of cum fell from the pisshole freely, landing on her breasts, throats, cheeks and chin. When Mr. Moore was done cuming, her entire face felt heavy.

His semen tasted salty and warm. She actually laughed. “I don’t know where all that cum came from,” Mr. Moore said. After blowing his load on her face, he seemed to become the sweet, handsome older gentleman she once knew.

“I never got facial that nasty,” she said, “but I love it.” Mr. Moore used his cock as a spoon and fed Violet the cum released on her face.

“Yummy,” she said. She let his cock rest in her mouth while it deflated.

Mr. Moore left an hour later. He promised to drop by again soon, but never left at exact time. He loved to be mysterious. Violet found out there were many more older men like Mr. Moore in the world. She made it her business to find as many of them as possible. When she turned twenty-one, Violet Graves wrote a best selling romance novel about a pretty, young student who falls in love with her older, sexy teacher. Life was good from that point on.

THE END

12