VIP Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

"Uh-yeah... for round one, at least," he returned a glancing smile to both Nessa and I, before grabbing up his clothes to cover up and head to the restroom.

"Damn, I was hoping to catch you two in the act. Ya know, just a few pump-n-grunts would have been nice."

Strutting tall in my elevated heels, I felt that wondrous rejuvenated sense of just devouring a tasty cuisine of hors d'oeuvres. The shit-eating grin on my face must have said as much. I approached her. She took an extra look between my thighs, before turning around to reach inside a bedside table. Had she seen hubby's creamy white globs of cum on me? I stopped directly in front of her to shove my boobs back into the tight confines of my new bustier.

"You'd like to fuck my husband, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know what you mean. Not many customers today; I just decided to close up early–that's all," she made a feeble excuse, and returned from the table to face me.

"What's that you're hiding Nessa?"

I leaned down to reach behind her, purposely shoving my chest into her face. Grabbing hold of a large dildo she was hiding, I pulled it from her grasp. "Hmm, rather ambitious aren't we?" I noted, running my hand slowly up and down to measure the average sized, thick, pink, rubber, pussy-pleaser. Nessa slightly nodded before dropping her head. "Honey, you've got a thing for white cocks, don't you?" It suddenly dawned on me. Still in retreat, she barely nodded. I slowly lifted her chin with one hand. I wanted to make sure she could see my other hand forcing the fake cock between my thighs. Scooping up several savory globs of cum with the tip of it, I brought it within inches of her face. "Don't you?" I reiterated, tempting her with a taste. Raising her eyes to mine, and then back at the bait, her pink tongue emerged to take a nice long lick.

"You know I'll make it up to you tonight," she devilishly promised. Batting her long-lashed eyelids, the bosomy black beauty slowly savored my hubby's cum from the veined shaft and smiled. I returned her smile and sat down beside her on the daybed. My sexy new lingerie ignited the essence of a more powerful, controlling me. I could have possibly gone totally domineering at that point, but that sort of bargaining would have been over the top. Some sort of sixth sense told me early on, she wasn't into lady lovers.

"So, what other wonders are you hiding in there, SweetThing?" I whispered, while my hands went to work undoing her wrap-around blouse. "Should I take a guess at these, or..."

"Thirty-eight-F," she interrupted, pulling her arms from the short-sleeved blouse with a sense of pride.

My fingers danced along her décolletage, faintly retreating as she stood up to face me. I caught sight of my husband silently entering, as she undid her plain beige skirt, and let it fall to the floor. Clad only in her bra, panties and heels, the short, top-heavy mini-goddess backed up to give me a full frontal view. I got to my feet, as Donny quietly made his way toward Nessa from behind. Doffing her long broad-curled black locks, I detected her eyes glancing to the side. She sensed Donny approaching and almost wilted, feeling his hands on her upper arms.

I took a few steps forward, until our bodies were mere inches from each other. "Honey, I believe the lady would like to make a bargain." Donny's hands stopped at her sensuous shoulders. Silently, she let my fingers pull down her bra straps. A long exhale of her warm breath hit my bare upper chest, as the weight of her heavy boulders released.

Donny's unbuttoned shirt and jeans soon fell, before his hands quickly returned to caress her milk chocolate body. "Well, any bargains you ladies agree on are fine with me," he vaguely replied. Keeping his eyes fixed on mine, he bent his head to nuzzle Nessa's neck and shoulders from behind. She complied and laid her head to one side to rub against his bare shoulder. I took that sign as my cue to retreat.

Taking hold of Nessa's rubber cock, I slid my sexy self back into my designated daybed. It was my turn to watch my hubby get it on with the ebony seductress. The whole role reversal idea crossed my mind, as things heated up between them. Since I was more or less used to being the "show" when it came to our group encounters, this was an intriguing switch. Taking another swig of 1800, my petty thoughts of jealousy vaporized. The more Donny uncovered Vanessa's obvious attributes; the more I realized there are some women who undeniably look better without clothes. She was one of the lucky few. Watching her sliding the length of Donny's pole against her shaven pussy, I let out an unconscious moan.

I've never been a big fan of cocks, unless they're firmly attached to something with a heartbeat. However, my first thoughts of discarding Nessa's sizable hunk of rubber also vanished, as I spread my legs to tease myself. I mean, what was I supposed to do without popcorn? Spreading my lower lips, still wet with plenty of our homemade lubricant, I edged my ass deeper into the bed. Eyes focused on hubby's cock entering her pussy, I wedged the dildo head in mine. Donny sucked in as much of her humongous tit as he could, while I responded equally as well with my own.

As he forced more of his shaft inside her, I was somewhat surprised to see her recoil. Fully extending her fingertips at his hips to hold him off, her passionate facial expressions and moans spoke otherwise. Of course this dichotomy was completely lost on my single-task oriented husband. Caught up in her sensual beauty, he was bound and determined to get his rocks off. In order to complete his self-appointed duty, I knew it would require some deep drilling. Disregarding her objections, he hoisted her short legs to his neck and proceeded to attack her chocolate hole with a vengeance. Burying his meat to the hilt, I bridged my back to accept more of the lady's borrowed phallus. Several tantalizing strokes later, I forced it deep in my vagina.

Nessa's screams blended with mine in a chorus of mutual pain and delight, as my rubber fuck-buddy filled my love hole. Slapping my extended labia and clit with one hand, and grappling with my tits, I reached the sweetest orgasm. I was still in the throes of sexual release, when Donny finished up and withdrew from her.

Wiping beads of perspiration from her forehead, Vanessa got to her feet and gave Donny a well-deserved soul kiss. "Something tells me you two are in for a fun night," she said, glancing at the hunk of rubber meat fully lodged in me. "Girl, you're gonna just LOVE the VIP; plenty of super-sized man meat, ya know."

I must have blushed, as I slowly extracted the saturated dong from my pussy. "VIP? What's that... Very Impressive Pricks?" I mused.

"I wouldn't laugh, if I was you, Baby. Those boys pack some real shit... definitely more than I could ever handle," Nessa admitted.

The three of us dressed. Donny explained our plans for the evening, and noted that we'd make an extra effort to meet up with Nessa later for some dancing. Nessa mentioned that her husband, Leon, drove for a limousine service, and insisted that we let him chauffeur us for the night. Considering we were in town to celebrate our anniversary, that seemed like a perfect idea. "Don't worry 'bout your dress, I'll get it hemmed. Leon will bring it with him when he picks you guys up," Nessa said, tucking in her blouse. Once we settled our bill for my new lingerie, Donny and I both gave her some friendly pecks on the cheek, and headed back to our hotel.

Our Chauffeur Awaits +++++

Back in our room to shower and dress for the evening, Donny further explained the significance of the VIP room. "Basically, it's just an extra section of a club where anything goes," he grinned.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, from what I understand... pretty much anything," Donny said, indicating this wasn't the type of place he would normally visit–what a liar.

"And you think this would be the kind of place for married couples to celebrate their anniversaries?" I argued.

"Well, I can't speak for all married couples, but we might get a kick out of it," he reasoned in his own wicked way.

Toweling off after my shower, I must admit his sweet adoration the past few days had been impressive. This would be part of our big adventure. I figured as long as no one gets hurt we could try just about anything. I suppose I was in a like state of mind, when I came from the bathroom half-dressed, only to find Donny had hooked up our video camera.

"Don't wanna miss a chance to get that on film," he said panning up and down my torso in my new bustier and garter belt.

"Oh God! At least wait until I have the whole outfit on!" I snapped and scampered back to the bathroom.

I went about dressing and primping for the evening. About halfway through applying my makeup we got a knock at the door. It was our chauffeur for the night, Vanessa's husband, delivering my freshly altered dress. "Hi, you must be Leon! Nice to meet ya," I yelled, edging just my head from the bathroom to catch a glimpse of the neatly attired driver in his dark uniform and matching cap. My scanning glance revealed few unexpected features of the short black man in his late thirties... a comparatively normal looking guy, compared to his voluptuous wife.

Leon quietly nodded and smiled hesitantly, as Donny took the hanging dress, before transferring it to me. Closing the bathroom door, I hung up the shortened gown on the door, while my hubby and Leon made polite conversation. Patching up a few minor blemishes, I unhooked and squeezed into the little black dress. Zipping the lower back and hooking the clasp around my neck, I peered into the mirror.

"Oh my GAWD... I can't go out dancing in THIS!" I stood, glaring down at my exposed thighs. Vanessa had surgically trimmed inches off the hem. The dress still covered my ass, but not much more. "Donny! Come look at this... you too Leon!" I hollered.

"Wow Baby, now that really is one, sexy dress," Donny expectedly drooled, while Leon silently appraised my ensemble.

"Well, it is short, but I think that's how they're wearing..." Leon started, when I interrupted.

"Who's wearing dresses this fucking short–teenagers? I mean look..." I stated, raised my arms and bent over at the waist. "Look! You can see my... damn near everything," I said, twisting my head backward to await their response.

"Hmm, maybe the heels will help," my husband offered lamely.

"Yeah, they'll help make my legs look even longer; that's about it!" I shook my head. Steadying myself on Leon's shoulder, I climbed into the 5-inch pumps.

I felt like some new species of stork, as I regained my balance. "Very attractive, I think," Leon offered. "You do have a sweet pair of stems to go with that phat ass," he added, before taking a gander at his watch. To inject a sense of finality, Leon reminded us of our reservation times.

"Hmmm, well I'll just have to live with your assessment for now," I rolled my eyes. I had to admit the pumps really did help bring even more attention to my legs. Rummaging through my suitcase, I quickly pulled out a long, dark trench coat. "At least that would cover up enough to get us through dinner," I figured, grabbing my black patent leather purse.

It had been like forever (probably some family member's funeral) since Donny and I had shared such a fancy ride. The long black limo, and our own uniformed chauffeur made me feel so decadent and spoiled. I was noting every wonderful nuance of the plush interior and modern devices, when Leon lowered the privacy window.

"Here Ma'am, these are for you," he said formally, as he presented me a bouquet of beautiful white carnations and a brand new amber bottle of 1800 wrapped in a red velvet ribbon.

"Oh my Leon, that's so sweet! But, please call me Barb," I replied, before handing the expensive bottle of tequila to Donny. "Goodness, what a wonderful surprise! Is all this from you, Honey?" I asked, while my husband poured two short glasses.

"Hey, it IS our anniversary, ya know. Only the best for you tonight, Baby." He toasted.

"Oooh, does that mean I rate the VIP room too?"

Glancing down at my exposed legs and garter straps, he smiled, "I'd say you are most definitely VIP material... if that's what you're going for."

I brushed my ash blonde curls away from my face, downed a shot of the strong silky elixir, winked, and grinned devilishly. That final shot provided all the extra courage needed. Leon pulled over to the curb at the Karma Club. The fancy upscale club was highly regarded for their excellent cuisine, but I couldn't help noting the finely dressed patrons. All my fretting about my showy dress length proved to be unwarranted. Mine wasn't the only one cut inappropriately high. Granted the other women, nearly all black, were predominately on the younger side of 30, but I certainly didn't feel out of place. Hell, besides feeling incredibly sexy, my sparkling attire gave me kind of a regal flair.

The food and service were impeccable. As one of the few white couples dining, we garnered plenty of extra head nods from the women; even more nodding from the men in suits. Lightly chit-chatting with my distinguished Cary Grant-Honey, I was quite comfortable dining among the swells—thank you very much. Since the posh place had an adequate dance floor, we could have stayed there for evening. However, after nursing our after dinner aperitifs, Donny reminded me that the Tabu Lounge was "the place" for dancing. Besides, Vanessa was probably expecting us by now. And, let's not forget those VIP rooms. "Goodness no, let's not forget THEM!" I echoed.

Back in Leon's limo, the belle-of-the-ball and her handsome suitor were headed off for adventure-land part two or three. A few more straight shots of 1800 in our mobile hideaway had us both quite relaxed and feeling sexy. "So, since you had your little fun with Nessa today, does that mean I should be compensated tonight?" I suggested, shifting in my seat to show more of my artificially tanned thighs.

"Like I said before, Baby; whatever makes you happy."

"That's not quite what you said, Donny. You said something about only the best, or some shit," I corrected.

"Well okay, I mean only the best should make you happy," Hubby amended, running his hand between my thighs.

Spreading my legs to accommodate his touch, I warned, "You do know what they say about having to kiss a bunch of frogs before you can find a prince?"

Locking his eyes on mine, he lowered himself to kiss his way into my warm crotch. "Just try not to bring home any warts, how's that?"

"Sounds fair to me," I smiled, cupped, and raised his face to mine for a more conventional kiss.

Suspending our limo lovemaking for the moment proved to be timely, as we pulled up in front of a larger, upscale downtown building. Leon donned his cap, and quickly left the front seat to open the curbside door for us.

"ALRIGHT then, now we gonna HAVE some fine dancin' tonite!" The Tabu's well-appointed doorman announced, at the sight of my legs extending from the backseat. "Don't you be blushin' now Honey, you gonna put them stick girls to shame, fo' sure!" He exclaimed, as he reached to take my hand. Accepting his hand, I did blush, but reveled in the attention. Donny snapped off a few bills and tipped the tall doorman who whispered something favorably about my pussy.

"Did we lose Leon?" I asked, as we crossed the threshold into the volume-enhanced dance club.

"No, he said he would park in the back lot. I just need to call his pager, when we need him," Donny almost yelled to be heard.

Someday My Prince Will Come +++++

The huge plush lounge resembled a Vegas casino without the gambling paraphernalia. Strutting down a crowded thick-carpeted concourse with the latest R&B tunes blasting from everywhere, we came to a large circular room with an upper level catwalk. Similar to the sunken disco dance pits of the '80's, the lowered floor featured what appeared to be one big, undulating beast. In fact, it was crammed full of black people dancing. The fashionably dressed singles and couples each seemed to be doing their own unique style of dance. However, their overwhelming compliance to the song's rhythm made it appear from a distance that they were dancing in unison. Even with the patrons' adherence to the high fashion dress code, it was a rather sensual and excitingly primal site.

The women were all dressed to the nines in the latest fashions. The common denominator once again seemed to be short skirts or dresses with plenty of legs showing. The formal male dress code must have been suits and ties; damn, there was scores of handsome hunks in that place! The whole atmosphere, ambient lighting, strobes and lasers focused on the crowd. Obviously the lounge was designed on a simple mathematic equation: drinking plus dancing equals having fun. It didn't dawn on me immediately what degree of "fun" a patron might anticipate.

Rather than standing out like a pair of sore thumbs (two goofy white people who just staggered in), Donny took my arm to lead us over to the super-sized bar that encircled the perimeter of the place. Just when I started to wonder if we'd ever be able to locate Nessa in the crowd, she found us.

"It's Barb and Cary! Hooray, you guys made it!" She yelled, quick-strutting in a pair of too-tall white pumps. Donny excused himself to set us up with drinks.

"Oh my God, Nessa; look at YOU!" I replied, taking her forearms. She was outfitted in a white satin Halston halter dress. "You're like a black Marilyn Monroe... with a much larger rack, of course," I laughed.

"You like?" She batted her deep mascara-treated eyes and twirled around. The flimsy, flowing dress was way too short and the deep V-neck was cut open to her waist. She was a treat to behold.

"And you... you look delicious. Check out those legs!" she proudly touted her tailoring job on my hem.

"I was afraid at first, but it looks okay. Actually, I feel way sexy, if you want the truth," I confided.

"And our Donny – in that suit – we're talking serious Cary Grant – WOW!" Nessa said wagging her hand.

Our mutual excitement simmered into a series of personal observations regarding the male patrons. She knew damn near every one of the real hunks, and seemed eager to share some sordid tidbits about each one. For me, it was like paging through an all-black, virtual Playgirl magazine. I played a sexy game of eye tag with several studs, as she rattled on about their traits in bed and so on. Scanning one particular group of about four or five sleek panthers watering themselves at the bar, I couldn't help but notice how tall they were.

"Oh that's PT and his boys, they're nothing to fuck with," Nessa shook her head.

"God, they're so tall... and attractive," I continued to stare.

"...and plenty to fuck with, if that's what you're into. The one they call PT is a damn giant. Just wait 'til he stands up–you'll see."

I was more intrigued with another guy in the group (what I would label a sidewinder), when the giant got to his feet. "Oh my LORD!" My jaw dropped, as a much taller man towered over his peers. "He must be like seven fucking feet tall!" I said, taking in a short breath.

"Six foot eleven, he claims," Nessa clarified. "Hard to believe we have anything in common, ain't it?"

"What's that, pray tell?" I asked, letting my eyes settle once again on the first handsome ebony beauty.

"Well, you know my weakness..."

"Oh, the one for white guys?"

"Yep, that's the one. PT's got it even worse than me; he's almost exclusively into white chicks," she confided, as my eye tag hunk broke from the pack and headed toward us.

"Ya know, that reminds me; I was gonna ask you about Leon. I mean, if you're so into white guys..."

By the time I got that question half-asked, my original eye-tagging stranger was upon us. "I'll explain later. Here, you need to meet my brother," Nessa put me on hold. The six-foot-five, mustached, drop-dead gorgeous man, probably in his late thirties leaned down to kiss her cheek. Did she say BROTHER? "Barb this is my brother, Miles; Miles, this is Barb. She and her husband are in town for a wild weekend." She spoke, but all that sunk in was his name, as Miles turned to take my hand. He smiled and I melted.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers