VIP Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

"Well now, happy birthday Rudi-J, and how old are you today?" I smiled, as his stiff bony fingers relaxed to spread apart on my hips.

"Twenty-one today," he said with an inkling of pride.

"Hmm, twenty-one and your uncle is in charge of the festivities?" I said, delivering a smile and nod of my own to the older, shorter and stockier man.

"I guess you could say that. Oh, his name is Sam." Rudi-J offered.

"Wait a minute, you actually have an uncle named Sam; that's too funny!"

"Yeah; guess I never thought of it that way. He thinks you're quite attractive too," RJ said.

"So, you think I'm attractive Rudi-Jay?" I asked, as we swiveled together to the pounding rhythm. He nodded. "You know I'm old enough to be your..."

"Yeah, I know all that shit. I just think you're a fox, whatever... however damn old you are," Rudi-J leaned in to make sure I heard every word. It was like a conclusion he had came to after a due amount of alcohol-based analysis.

"Well, excuse me. Sounds like this might be something you've been at odds with?"

"Huh?"

"No matter, you ARE a good dancer," I shifted back to my teasing, seductive mode and ran my fingers up his long neck. "Anything else you're good at?" I simmered and flicked his ear lobe with my tongue.

"W-well, I'm not a... a virgin, if that's what you mean," He said defensively and gave his hands liberty to massage my bare back.

"Didn't think you were, Rudi-Jay. Ever done it with a foxy white woman, hmm?" I posed, rubbing myself harder against him.

"I-I might have," he tried to cover up. "Okay no, but I've thought about what it would be like for a long time."

Dropping one hand from his neck, I shifted myself to run my hand over his crotch. "Well who knows Rudi-J, maybe you'll get lucky in one of those VIP rooms tonight." I suggested, gliding my fingers up and down the outline of his rigid boner.

"Hmm, THAT would be sweet!" He reacted.

"You have no idea how sweet," I followed, gripping the length of his growing pole.

Leaning down to lower his lips to my bare shoulder, one of his wandering hands slid down over my ass. Before he had a chance to explore further, I abruptly pulled back. Releasing my grasp on his young rod, I thanked him for the dance and separated. Thinking for a split second I had spied Miles, Nessa's brother, I made my way off the dance floor and through the crowd. Leaving a myriad of possible ebony playmates in my wake, I soon found myself face to face with "PT and the bad boys."

Fe Fi Fo Fum – That's No Beanstalk! +++++

Vanessa's initial warning about this crew vaguely rattled around in my foggy brain, as I approached what appeared to be an incredible giant figure of a man surrounded by a posse of four good sized black men in dark suits.

Further scanning for Miles proved unsuccessful. The sky-high posse parted and opened to my presence, until I was standing within a few feet of the giant himself, and a six-foot tall glamazon of a woman. "Something I can help you with Sweet-thing?" Asked the deep bass voice emanating from the 7-foot tall colossus. Even in my 5-inch heels, standing amid these giants, I was short and intimidated. Shifting my weight from one leg to the other, I felt their eyes stripping me naked. Actually that part was exciting.

"I thought I saw Miles over here, and... well, have you guys seen him?" I asked, switching my gaze from each of the men and the amazon to finally rest on PT's eyes. My God, everything about this massive specimen of a man was humongous; eyes, face, arms, and so on. Swirling around on a too-small bar stool to face me, his blazer opened to reveal a set of legs the size of two tree trunks.

"Your name is Barb, right? You know Baby, you're one hell of a dancer, isn't she Sofi?" Boomed PT's voice, as his eyes slowly reflected my sparkling dress and legs. "Get the lady here a shot of 1800. She looks thirsty," he smiled.

"Y-yeah, Barb... and you're PT, right?" Our eyes locked. I felt the amazon eyeing me from the side.

"Seems we know a lot about each other, and hell, we haven't even met," he laughed. The posse purposely laughed–to augment their leader. PT took my drink from the attentive bartender and offered it to me. Taking a few more relaxed steps forward, I took hold of it. His massive fore finger and thumb wrapped around and held the tumbler too tight for my taking. He was teasing. I left my hand holding the lower half of the glass. He still wouldn't let go; neither would I.

"Thanks," I said, thinking it would prompt a release. It didn't.

"She's quite a tease, isn't she Sofi? I mean, have you seen her dancin' with those poor boys tonight?" He directed the question to Sofia the amazon, but kept his eyes on mine.

"Is this where I say, 'It takes one to know one?'" I snapped back at him and winked.

"Ooh, and she's fast AND sexy," Sofi noted, running her long frosty nails over the crest of the tumbler to lightly scrape them across my hand and wrist.

PT relinquished his hold on the glass. I lifted it to my lips, and switched my stare to Sofi's deep-set, silver glitter-caked eyes. "I never said she was sexy," PT stated emphatically, as if his words were written in stone.

"I realize that, but I know "sexy" and believe me, this woman is sexy..." her full lips curled into a twisted into a sly smile. Keeping her ebony fingers on my wrist, they systematically slid down my forearm, as I nursed my umpteenth glass of expensive tequila. "... and rather horny I'd guess," the late 30's siren completed her comment as a whisper in my ear.

The long, tall, shapely Miss Sofia would prove to be a delightful challenge, but I wouldn't find that out until later. Right then, it was all I could do some curb my urge to dive into her delights. "I just thought I had seen Miles over here. I wanted to ask him something," I cleared my throat, while Sofi brought her body closer to me.

"Whatever you may need; isn't there something I can help with?" She continued to whisper, before lightly flicking my earlobe with her tongue. Sliding her curvaceous top-heavy self behind me, her intentions were obvious to the posse. Feeling her warm hands slowly caressing my bare shoulders and arms, I renewed my stare into PT's eyes. The jovial giant-king's demeanor took on a dark mysterious tone, as he enjoyed Sofi's seduction. My inquiries still hung in the air, like some great unanswered puzzle.

"Tell you what Barb. Why don't you ask ME, and I'll ask Miles the next time I see him? Would that be okay?" PT proposed in such a way, it sounded so logical.

Sofi's lips on the back of my neck and hands on my hips seemed equally logical. God, had I completely lost it? Like the proverbial fly being drawn to an alluring web, my feet edged closer to the spider. The warmth of Sofi's hands and PT's eyes mixed with sexual embers between my thighs, feeding a desire to experience whatever they had to offer. I nodded to him, like so many naive spellbound victims, and took another measured step. Still a couple of feet from him, I was well within the reach of his long arms. He remained seated like some potentate, as the possessed posse closed their circle tighter. At once I was tingling with a case of nerves, as I felt Sofi's fingers stroking the choker collar of my black sequined frock.

"He wants you to dance," Sofia prodded from behind. "You like to dance, don't you Barb?" She stated more than inquired, releasing my collar. Her words gave me purpose. Yes, I would dance. I would dance for the king, his consort, and his sky-scraping, Watusi warriors in waiting. My hips were the first to betray me, as they rolled and snapped in time to some never-ending funk. My hands rose to entreat an imaginary sense of freedom overhead. Swinging my head from side to side, my legs spread apart. I felt hands peeling down the collar of my dress, as another set of hands hoisted up the hem.

I felt sufficiently hidden from the general crowd, encircled in their midst. The hands stopped. The bodice of my dress lowered to the waist, leaving my lacy bustier exposed on top. My garter belt and black satin panties were on full display down below. The king's growing expression of satisfaction served as my initial incentive. The second was feeling his massive hand on my bare upper thigh. His huge fingers flicked aside my panties, as effortlessly as anyone else turning a page. My torso, on slightly bent legs, rhythmically bounced and ground closer to his magnetic touch.

Confusing PT's seduction, came Sofi's counter seduction from behind. Sensing her hands, lips, and tongue running down my creamy shoulders, I felt her hands tugging and cupping my boobs. With her tongue lacing the crest of my asscrack, my entire body surrendered instantly in sweet compromise to PT's sausage-sized fingers entering my pussy. Grabbing hold of the perpetrator's massive arm with both hands, I dismissed any pretense of dancing. With eyes tight and trained to the ceiling, my body swiveled and ground down to accept more of his black, two-fingered assault. Letting my imagination expand along with my tender lips, it was so easy to imagine his bold fingers as two thick cocks entering me at once. Easy to entertain, that is, until he edged his middle finger between my folds to join the others.

"Oh GODD!" I heard myself yell in the din of volume-saturated cacophony.

The thought that perhaps this was no place for a respectable woman, black or white, pierced my conscious. However, Sofi's nasty tongue deliciously probing my rectum helped dissuade such negatives. Consciously right or wrong, this was unconsciously most pleasurable. Reaching back to spread my cheeks, I rode PT's monstrous fingers to an all-out sweaty orgasm. "Don't let me come down! Don't stop!" I recall quietly praying, as the giant and his amazon mistress ceased. Apparently, by surviving their erotic gauntlet, I was now qualified for better things.

"Umm Baby, we'll catch up to YOU in the VIP. Just tell them, 'It's my pleasure'," was all he said, before PT, Sofi, and the entourage disappeared into the crowd.

"God, what a pretentious conceited prick! Who the fuck is HE?" I said, collecting myself, before stumbling off to the ladies room. Recurring thoughts of Miles popped into my brain as I walked.

I couldn't have been more than a few yards from the restroom, when another hand on my shoulder pulled me from behind.

VIP-Me +++++

"And just where are you headed?" Demanded a short, very round bouncer looking, thirty-something homeboy.

Glancing at the number 33 on his totally out of place, over-sized yellow and purple team jersey, I stared him down. "Not that it's any of your business, but I was considering using the restroom. That is, unless you want a pair of piss-soaked Jordans," I smirked, looking down at his comparatively new pair of cross trainers. Anxious as I was to get to the pisser, I broke away from his grasp and stepped up my pace.

He was hot on my heels, yapping as he kept up with me. "I don't understand what a classy lady like you is doing in this place..." That comment halted my advance.

"Listen..." I started.

"The name's JJ, I'm in charge of this place," he stated arrogantly like the token sheriff in some vile little western boomtown.

I had to chuckle, "Listen JJ, when it comes to classy, I'm afraid I used up all my respectability points about seven o'clock tonight when I put this dress on."

"That's kind of my point, Lady. Maybe you might be happier in a VIP?" He nervously suggested.

Taking a few strides closer to the door, I grabbed hold of his arm this time. "VIP? Hmm – here, step into my office, maybe you can be of some help after all." I said, pulling him with me into the ladies restroom.

Observing the astonished glares from five young ebony cuties, I ignored any sense of impropriety. I think I further surprised the roly-poly manager when I ushered him into the first open stall to join me. I mean I had to GO; yet I didn't want to loose a possible inside source. Hiking up my dress, I unabashedly dropped my panties, and squatted down to do my business.

With the two of us crammed into the stall, there was little room left for anything resembling a practical conversation. "Lady, I don't know what your fucking game is, but..."

"Hey, I just figured you're a manager and you might have access to these VIP rooms," I reckoned, as I unceremoniously relieved myself.

"Well, I might at that," JJ's offensive tone changed to that of a scheming street dealer. "Tell me now, what's in it for me? I mean, if I can get you inside a VIP what sort of..." His smirking smile revealed a steel-covered incisor.

"Compensation?" I glared back at him. He nodded.

"Hmm, I'm sure there must be something... Damn, I seem to have misplaced my purse," I really had lost my purse.

There are silent evil sneers in a man's eyes any female should recognize at any distance. Fat JJ's sinister glares were no exception. His devious eyes had "suck my cock, bitch" written all over them.

"Hey, no way Fat Boy! I don't care if you own the whole fucking block!" God, do I look that desperate? I thought, as fat boy unzipped with one hand and flipped open his cell phone with the other.

"Well, what will it be Sexy Lady? I press one button and I line you up with your very own personal VIP."

As I sat there with my panties down around my ankles, I finished my business and considered the options. "Tell ya what; when's the last time you got your rocks off on a pair of big white tits?" I offered, undoing the rear clasp on my collar. Lowering the front of my dress, I watched his expression turn from indignation to wide-eyed awe. Once I pulled down my bustier, straightened my back, and gave him two nice big targets, I knew he was sold on the idea.

Finger-combing back my ash blond locks and shaking my ample chest provided all the inspiration JJ required. Jacking his medium-sized black rod inches from my chest and face, he speed-dialed. After making a call to who-knows-who, he refocused on the job at hand (or IN hand). I was pleasantly surprised to see how quick he responded after applying a minimal amount of seductive winks and oral pleadings. My rotund inside man proudly squirted a few short blasts of starchy globs on one of my tits, and seemed quite contented.

"So JJ, do we have a deal?" I asked, smearing one particular glob inside my cleavage.

"Okay Sexy Lady, your wish is granted. Let me take a quick piss and we'll be on our way," he gleamed and started to pack it in.

It seemed so redundant for him to leave one restroom to use another. Besides, I was afraid to lose my VIP status. "Why waste all that time; here, just drain it right here," I said, spreading my legs and backing up against the toilet.

"Hey, you're kinda kinky... okay," JJ smirked, stepped forward, and aimed his limp pecker between my open legs.

"Just watch what you're doin', I'm not into that whole golden shower bullshit," I stated, stuffing my melons back in the bustier and reattaching my collar.

Before long, I watched a steady stream of his warm piss flow between my parted thighs. The guy must have a bladder the size of a soccer ball, as the spray kept coming and coming. I became almost mesmerized by the amount of urine. Relaxing my back, my pelvis edged forward until the warmth of his piss washed over the blonde hair on my mons. The unexpected warm sensation was irresistible. Leaning back, I let more of the warmth run inside my labia and down my lower lips. Discovering new sensations from preconceived repulsive conclusions can be exciting. However, before I was able to go totally fetish about it, my roly-poly friend shut off the spigot. I made him get me a soapy paper towel and quickly cleaned up, while ignoring his further kinky comments.

"Let's focus on this VIP thing, can we?" I said squeezing back into my panties and adjusting my dress and garter straps.

"No problem, just follow me Sweets."

Passing a few more sour faces in the ladies room, we were back in the hall and headed back toward the dance floor, when JJ abruptly took my arm. He brought me to a full stop at a door just off the long hallway. I stepped inside what appeared to be no more than an office–a rather large office, but still, I expected... well, I had no idea of what to expect.

"Here we go Sexy Lady," JJ said, grabbing his cell phone again.

"Are you serious? This is it; this is the VIP?" I questioned, staring at the dark, dungy room with one huge desk and a few chairs.

"This is one of them. We've got 'em all over the place. You seemed like you were in a hurry, so..."

"But there's nobody here," I said, just as a series of door knocks interrupted.

I sauntered around the room, trying to imagine something sensual or, at least appealing about it. JJ held the door for a large bouncer-type black man. The two of them turned to greet two more men. "Hey Baby, we were wondering what happened to you!" Mr. Hotshot yelled, as he completed some sort of transaction with JJ and the bouncer. Following close behind was Mr. Coldshot.

I couldn't help but smile at them, as they predictably came at me like a pair of hungry wolves. They could care less about the stark, depressing office, as they closed in on me. I gave them each a cheek kiss. Club music poured into the secluded room as the tequila poured into my glass. "Isn't this nice Barb–a secluded place where we can relax?" Mr. Hotshot said, taking off his suit coat. Keeping pace, Mr. Coldshot shed his coat as well.

"Some of you can relax. One of us thinks she's going to be plenty busy," I laughed shuffling between the two of them and their roaming hands. Breaking away from their fondling fingers, I went into a slow seductive dance. Not that I was afraid of what was obviously on the menu, just feeling a bit claustrophobic. "Don't you guys wanna dance? Here, I thought you were such good dancers, and it appears you want to go camping instead."

"Camping? Did we say we were taking you camping?" Mr. Hotshot queried, pulling off his starched shirt and fancy tie.

"Looks to me like camping; see those pup tents," I laughed and pointed at their pants. They casually smiled at my pun, before closing in on me again.

This time they were less gentle in their approach. Each taking their turn at accosting me, I was yanked, pulled and tossed between them like a yo-yo. "Hey, come on guys; you're gonna wreck my new dress. It wasn't cheap ya know," I scolded and pushed them off. "

"Well, we can't have you tearing that fancy dress. Let's just get you out of it," claimed Mr. Coldshot, reaching for my neck.

"Hey, how about you two just stay right where you are. I can do this myself. Don't you want to see what you're getting–or NOT getting?" I asked, reaching back to unhook my collar. "See, you're not getting some skinny little twiggy girl," I continued pulling the top of my dress down,

"Oh yeah Baby, you've been holding out on us!" Mr. Hotshot claimed, as my heavy hanging jugs shelved high and tight against my bustier.

"DAMN Girl; I could suck them beauties ALL night long!" Mr. Coldshot added, unzipping himself.

"So glad you approve," I winked and peeled the dress further down and over my hips. Letting my dress fall to the floor, I reached to scoop it up. Twirling around on my super pumps, I leaned forward and wiggled my phat ass. "So is that enough rump to bump, hmm?"

"FUCK ME! Baby, I just knew you had an ass that wouldn't quit," Coldshot stated and stepped out of his trousers.

"God YES... and let's see it Sweet Thing," demanded Hotshot, as he followed suit and dropped his drawers.

I pranced away from them until my ass cheeks rested just atop the edge of the desk. "See what Darlin'? See this?" I teased, jockeying my panties from side to side.

Leaving my thin satin, high-hipped panties on, I shoved my fingers inside for a quick dip. Running my fingers deeper in my drenched slit, I seductively brought them to my lips for a taste. "Um-yum, you don't know what you guys are missing," my eyes sparkled with a plaintive expression for both of them.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers