VIP Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry for this, Baby," he said, as I sensed the girth of his huge muscle expanding inside me.

"Oh don't be. Sorry, for what?" I couldn't imagine any problem whatsoever. Reaching up behind his neck, I pulled his face to mine for a lovers' kiss. A prelude kiss to some serious pile driving, body-slamming fucking. It wasn't to be–at least not this time. Lying there completely still, waiting for him to pull the trigger and get this race started, I took one long exhale. That's when it happened.

"I'm so sorry; please forgive me!" Miles pleaded. Lowering his head as in shame, I felt the warmth of his premature discharge oozing out and coating my vaginal wall. Grabbing him tight around the waist, I tried in vane to hasten my own orgasm to somehow coincide with his surprise climax. Streams of semen seeped from around his hardness and onto the seat under my ass. Of course, this wasn't the first ill-timed ejaculation I've been subject to; and actually I always considered such a reaction kind of a tribute to whatever sexuality I exuded.

"Think nothing of it Darlin'; we've got all night," I soothed his cheek.

"Let me make it up to you, how's that?"

"Sure, like I said, we've got all..." I began, when his sturdy rocket expanded inside me again. "OH, you mean now!"

"Hell YES Baby, RIGHT NOW!" He announced, and raised my body up, dripping pussy and all, from my missionary position to straddle him on the seat. "I'm far from being done with you Sweetheart," Miles almost growled, as I started riding his rigid beast.

After a few well-placed ass slaps and tit sucking, he took hold of my hips. "Oh GODD; CHRIST, that's it Baby! SHIT! Fuck ME!" I screamed, as he spread my reddened cheeks to finger my asshole. Hard bouncing, rocking and grinding against his pelvis, and back to the jack-hammer again. I was finally getting my first real fuck session of the evening (in years, actually). Miles proved to be a fucking machine to die for, and there were surely moments during the following twenty or thirty minutes when I was afraid I might pass out.

"That's it Baby, show me those big fucking tits!" He pleaded, as I hoisted both melons slick with perspiration, up to his face for a few succulent licks. "Time to get serious, Baby; you need some SERIOUS fucking, and I'm just the guy to do it," his words were gospel. I was bound and determined to ride out this sweet storm.

After a short release he had me on my knees on the backseat. "Holy SHITTT!" I screamed, as his ramrod re-entered my pussy. Doin' the dog offered him enough room to impale my sopping hole to the max. Fingering myself to heighten his deep deliberate strokes, I soon had edged my face against the coolness of the side window. Grabbing my hair from behind, he forced my head back, until my flattened boobs pressed tight against the glass. It mattered nothing to me at that point whether the limo had tinted glass or not (I think it did). I was totally oblivious to everything but Miles and a series of sweeping orgasms. Even when I turned back toward the front seat and Leon, I saw nothing–but felt everything!

"How do you want me Darlin'? Tell me... tell me," Miles asked. I knew what was coming. HE was, and in spite of primally fucking me, he still was courteous enough to ask my preference.

"Oh God Miles, just fill me up Baby! Fill my pussy with all you've got. I want you SO bad!" I urged and reached down to fondle his balls.

"Your wish is..." he started, then stopped, as I felt what he sensed. His huge black cock, throbbing at the base, shot a volley of hot cum into me. It was a power-shot comparable to nothing I've ever felt. I could have sworn his canon busted a hole through my cervix, until I felt a tidal wave of warmth gushing from my pussy. My inner muscles went into spasm around his thickness (a sure sign I'd been fucked properly). Gasping for words and air, I think Miles thought I was going into convulsions or hyperventilating.

"No – no Baby, I'm okay... God DAMN, am I okay!" I gave him a sparkling smile, as my body shook. There's nothing like a few full-bodied orgasmic aftershocks to get a man's attention.

"If you two are about done, I believe we're about to have guests," reported Leon from his perch in the driver's seat.

"Shit! Who is it, Leon?" I asked, feeling Miles' deflated cock retreating.

"Looks like your husband, Vanessa... and SOFIA? Hell, I haven't seen "The Amazon" in ages!"

"Lock it down Leon; give us a few minutes, okay?" Miles instructed, as he pulled his shirt back on and systematically reached for his trousers. For a fleeting second or two I caught sight of his waning erection. Waning is probably the wrong description. Even flaccid, his lengthy banana-turned manhood was more cock than many men dream of having, and few women could ever hope to effectively entertain. My self-esteem barometer went up a few notches, as I crammed myself back into my prom party dress.

Backseat Bargains +++++

"Damn! There's no way I can do this in here; hand me my coat, please." I quick-folded and tossed my dress up to Leon and motioned to Miles to help me on with my long trench coat. The impatient window tapping didn't faze Miles, as he casually stretched and shoved his long legs into his dress slacks and half-tied his tie.

"What are you kids up to in there a-ANYway?" Vanessa's words became audible as the door swung open.

"Oh great, they're fried," I whispered to Miles, observing my teetering hubby and Miles' slurring mucho boobular sister. Sophi, drink in hand, appeared remarkably sober, as she nodded to the both of us with a knowing wink.

"Man, you two are h-hard to track down!" Donny sputtered.

"We're hard to track down–right! I should be pissed off as hell at you two for disappearing like that," I answered.

"We heard all about your l-little impromptu VIP," Vanessa broke in, before Donny could respond.

Seated directly across from me, Sophi added her two cents, "Yes, and how Brother Miles here saved you from a most uncertain fate."

"Yeah Man, that was mighty nice of you Dude! Barb, I hope you t-thanked Miles for that... never mind, I'll bet anything you thanked him REAL good," Donny laughed and pulled apart enough of my trench coat to confirm his assumption.

"Hey now, I'm sure Miles was only doing what any conscientious knight in shining armor would do for a damsel in distress," Sophi quipped, running one of her long muscular gams between my legs. "By the way, PT has put out the word on Mr. JJ. He will be sharply reprimanded for his actions," the amazon added.

"I hope it's not too sharp of a reprimand; I mean, he won't kill him or anything?" I half-laughed, and soaked in the sensuality of her hosed legs meshing with mine. The anticipated lust for Sophi I'd succumbed to in the bar had reawakened.

"So Miles; where did you park that huge, black horse of yours, while you were saving our little damsel?" his sister asked snidely.

"Probably not far from Mr. Donny's steed, as he was "rescuing" YOU, I'm sure," Miles cracked back.

Sophi must have heard enough drunken bullshit. She suddenly inhaled her drink and plopped herself down next to me. Donny and Vanessa started playing a sexy game of keep-away with the nearly empty bottle of 1800, as the amazon made a play for me. Reaching inside my long coat, her wiry fingers pulled the cups of my bustier down to fondle my tits. "Wish I could have been there to save you; I would have kept them dogs off of you," she whispered, before lowering her lips to my nipple.

"Yeah, and then I would have had to pull you off, Sophi," Miles laughed, but let her continue to slowly molest me.

"Okay Miles, enough of the honorable shit. You couldn't stop me from anything if I had a mind to..." she replied to Miles, but retained her tongue tantalizing my tits.

"Sounds like there might be a little history between you two?" I noted, as I comfortably nested my back against Miles.

"Well, there was a time, a time when..." The tall black woman began, when Miles shut her down.

"When nothing. Anything between us was delusional. Nothing ever happened–ever!" Miles emphasized.

"Not since PT, that's for sure," Sofi added, and then changed the subject to PT and how I should join them in their own VIP room. She read my reclining as a positive reaction to her seduction and raised my left leg to rest on the long padded limo seat. Miles scooted back against the opposite door, until my head rested somewhat comfortably in his lap. I say somewhat comfortably, due to the position of his emerging hardon pressing against the side of my face.

"NO CHANCE! I've done my time in one VIP tonight, and that was quite enough for this old girl!" I shook my head.

"But..."

"But what? PT's VIP is gonna offer anything different from the last one? I doubt it. I don't mind being used... but abused like that–no way! Is there a sign on me that says '50-cent whore?' My blood simmered.

"Hey, easy Girl, I understand! PT just wanted me to make sure you know you're invited is all. Well, maybe not all; we just didn't want you to leave with a bad taste... for VIPs... that is," Sophi's eyes sparkled at hearing her own pun. Spreading my coat and legs apart, she favored my exposed pussy with one hand, while unzipping the back of her dress with the other.

The Amazon Revealed +++++

"Holy shit Girl, you are soaked! Is this some of your doing, Miles?" She remarked, sliding her hand from my dripping honey pot to take a taste.

Distracted as he was by my hand on his zipper, Miles ignored her reference to my cream filled pie. Donny and Nessa gave up their battle for the bottle, and surrendered to groping each other in the seat across from us. I had Miles' chunky banana back to half-strength, when Sofia favored us with the sight of her naked (fake) boobs and extended length black suspender hose.

Personally, when it comes to body parts, I've always preferred real as opposed to store-bought. However, Sofi (or PT) must have spent the big bucks for her boob job. Her large black globes (nearly the size of my naturals) were as realistic as I'd ever seen. The only telltale sign was how little sag there was considering her age. Slinking up my torso like some glittering mamba, her hard nipples glazed a seductive trail. Our faces turned slightly enough to enable a lurid, passionate kiss. One long kiss hatched from a myriad of smaller, heated oscillations, jolted my senses and my memory. "It's my turn, Sofi; MY turn Baby," I insisted. She knew what I meant. Suddenly, it's as if the two of us dissolved into a vignette–a protective bubble from the others. There may have been four others in the limo, but they faded into blurry shadows. Witnessing Sofi's seduction, Miles retreated to join Donny and Nessa.

"I have so much to give you Baby; so many ways to make you feel good," her whispers teased my ear.

As she had attacked me in the club, I returned the favor. In a perfect erotic ballet, we glided into and out of each other's arms. Letting my trench coat fall behind, I watched as she peeled down her thong panties from under her silver sheath dress. Dark mahogany thighs lightly reflected against the darkness of the limo's double backseat, as I spread her legs. Edging her toned, tight ass forward toward me, she reached to spread one of her long legs even wider. The sweet scent of arousal tickled my nose, while my hands and fingers favored her smooth belly and abdomen.

When Sofi's larger hand and extended nails took hold behind my neck, I sensed her impatience. This, however, was my play. This was my seduction. I knew I would soon pleasure her perhaps more than she could know, but in my own time. Shoving the statuesque beauty got her immediate attention and she gasped. Kneeling on the floorboard poised to feed on her, I leaned up to suck her tits. "You must be a little patient; it will be worth the wait, I promise." I whispered and returned to tongue-tease her areolas and nipples with short and long licks.

"DAMN Girl, you're gonna drive me fucking crazy... doing THAT!" She said, jutting her pelvis forward for my touch.

"I'll show you crazy; here's what crazy feels like," I warned, before running my hand further up her thigh. And that's when I stumbled on the surprise of the evening. Super-tall, super-sensual Sofi was a he/she! Of course I was in such a state of arousal at that point in the seduction, part of me just switched gears, so to speak. Gripping her/his semi-erect penis, my brain froze in sensory overload. Trying my best to process and comprehend. This was my first visit to Trannyland, and to say I was shocked would be a huge understatement. Still frozen and yet poised, as I was, to execute all sorts of 'normal' lesbian delights, Sofi sensed my dilemma.

"Not quite what you expected?" She/he asked, lifting my jaw with her index finger. My stunned expression must have been priceless.

"I... I... I had no idea." Perhaps a familiar phrase to him/her.

"Hmm, I think I'll take that as a compliment," Sofi smiled and took a short breath. "And, I'll take THAT as a sign; you still like me?" She added, feeling my grip on her manhood.

Words like bizarre, freak, and deviant ping-ponged in my head, as I subconsciously began jacking her growing hardon. Gently drawing my face to hers, our lips met to pick up where we had left off. The short labored breaths were there as before, while a new intensity for each other simmered. Be it cock or cunt, we all share basic sexual desires. Sofi had decided to live a particularly tough lifestyle. A lifestyle certainly fraught with sacrifices and humiliations I could only imagine. Somewhere between sympathy and desire, my carnal nature relented. Tearing my eyes away from hers, I took the plunge between her thighs.

Clamping my teeth around the crest of her fully erect eight-inch, circumcised unit, she let out a loud, long-awaited groan. Long-long legs shooting up and out until her heels cemented themselves on the seat behind me. Now the entire extended length of her body locked tight like an ironing board, as I took turns biting, sucking, and tonguing her thick cock. Still oblivious to whatever the other three (and Leon) were up to, I solely concentrated on this rare opportunity to fuck an amazon queen. To make sure there was no doubt about it, I turned my head just enough to squeeze my fingers into her asshole. The succulent combination of precum and my saliva offered plenty of lubrication. I'm sure she must have had a sense of what was coming, or what might be coming next.

Feeling my folded thumb into my palm broke her down. Her sturdy legs dropped like a suspended ceiling to land on my shoulders. "Nnnn-NO!" She pleaded, as I slowly twisted and edged my hand into her pre-stretched anus.

Still gripping her sweet meat in my teeth, I forced more fingers up her ass. Shaking and writhing nearly out of control, Sofi tried pushing my head away–but not really. With every push there was an equal amount of pull. Deep moans accented with high squeals filled the otherwise quiet backseat, while my calculated fucking continued. When I reached underneath her sweet tight ass with my free hand, she broke out another series of "no's." I finally gave her cock a reprieve and quickly attacked her jugs. Fighting my way past her insincere objections, I moved her up on all fours and used two fingers to rim her puckered hole.

Her erratic thrashing and objections strengthened my resolve. Do I need to reiterate how incredibly intoxicated I was. The sheer control I had to sublimate and please such a sizable sister enveloped me like an unbridled addiction. Sucking in a mouthful of flesh covered silicone; I screwed my third finger into her asshole.

"Fuck, FUCK... HOLY SHIT!" Her voice broke from alto to that of a low tenor. She was beyond the brink, as a pool of warm spunk erupted and coated my cock-filled fist. Jacking her to completion, I leaned down to share one more passionate kiss. Her eyes flitted from side to side then fully opened in amazement. Was this her maiden voyage into sublimation? Obviously, this was not her normal role, when it came to sapphic affairs. I assumed it was definitely her first taste of female domination. She was taken back and even embarrassed. Quickly as possible she regained her pseudo feminine composure, made some indistinguishable excuses and escaped the limo.

"Well, THAT was interesting!" Vanessa piped up.

"To say the least," echoed Miles.

I cleaned up and slowly redressed. Briefly scanning Miles' somewhat befuddled expression, I winked. "So, anybody up for a night cap?" That punctured the quiet amazing-but-true barrier.

"Drinks–YES; we could all use a drink," Donny jumped in to save the moment. "Back to the motel; we've set in plenty of provisions," he added, giving Nessa's knee a long squeeze.

Leon started the limo, while Miles helped fix my collar. Edging my back neatly under his open arms, I relaxed. Vanessa did the same with Donny, as we left the club's parking lot. Only the sounds of occasional smooches and moans cut through the R&B tunes thick with romance. By the time we made it back to our motel, I'd toyed enough with Mile's cock to get more than a few double-takes from his sister. Leon, in keeping with his appointed role as chauffer, turned into the circle drive to let us out.

"No Leon, you need to join us, Dude. C'mon now, I insist. Just park this sucker in the garage and we'll catch the elevator. This is my party–everybody has a good time!"

Tequila Confessions +++++

Neither Vanessa or Miles seemed affected by extending my invitation to include her husband. The five of us made our way to our bridal suite. "You folks need to excuse me; nature calls!" I announced, as our visitors gave the fancy room a once over. In the process of closing the door to our master bathroom Nessa stopped me.

"Got room for two in there?" She assumed, closing the door behind us.

"Sure, c'mon in."

I went about my immediate duty, as Vanessa waited her turn. "Nice room, I mean suite ya got here. Not a great anniversary though," the black bombshell opened up.

"Hey, don't know about you, but I'm having a mighty good time," I spoke up to be heard from the bathroom.

"Can't be THAT fun with all of us around. We probably ought to leave you two alone."

"Which two, me and Miles?" I laughed.

"You and your husband, Silly," she corrected me.

"Why Nessa, I DO believe you're jealous!" I said flushing the toilet.

"Jealous? Jealous of you and my brother?" She acted offended.

I entered from the bathroom, while she breezed past me. Shifting rooms, I opted to push the issue. "Yep, I agree. Hell, if I had a brother hung like that (actually I do) guess I'd be jealous too."

"You're full of shit," she yelled.

"That's beside the point. Anyone can see how he affects you," I took a stab in the dark. I hadn't seen anything between them all evening that indicated any sign of latent affection. I was just fooling with her. Undoing my dress, I stepped out and readied myself for a shower. Hearing a flush, I stripped out of my hose and fancy panties.

"Jesus, I had no idea it was that obvious," Vanessa sadly admitted, joining me in the bedroom.

"Hey, I was only joking! Are you serious? You really DO have a thing for Miles?" My eyes must have popped.

"Shhhh! God, don't let them hear you. Damn tequila!" She cautioned.

"Incredible! Next thing ya know, you'll admit to getting it on with women as well –HA!" I laughed and headed back to the bathroom.

Starting up the shower, I unhooked and shed the bustier. Stepping into the refreshing streams of water I started soaping up. With my back turned, I didn't see her. It wasn't until I shifted to rinse that I felt her naked body. "Vanessa! What the hell?" I squealed in shock and dropped the bottle of liquid soap. She bent over and picked it up.

"Think you're pretty fucking smart, don't ya?" She smiled, pouring a generous dab of soap into her palm. "Well, I'll have you know I'm not into white women... generally," she said, rubbing the soap over my upper chest.