VIP Room

Story Info
A waitress takes on a room full of men.
1.2k words
3.72
107.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courgette
courgette
10 Followers

The waitress turned up for work at the city bar. She arrived dressed for a standard night, wearing long socks, boyish shorts and a black vest top. She met a colleague behind the bar-

"Hey, the manager asked if he could see you in his office"

She took off her bag and walked down the stairs to the rooms below. However, her manager wasn't in his office, instead there was a strange man. He stared at her intently over his spectacles and in a calm voice invited her to close the door and sit down.

Once she was settled he began to speak, slowly and calmly pushing her into a state of hypnosis.

"... and once you hear the word 'glass' it will be your job to make sure that you and everyone else in the room with you comes"

He then brought her out of the trance, said something vague about management change and sent her back.

The waitress, unaware of what had just happened, walked upstairs and confronted her panicking colleague, the bar was busy.

"I need you to take an order from the VIP room, a group has just come in"

Downstairs the spectacled man watched his prey walk away from the bar and swore under his breath. He followed her progress towards a VIP room and smiled a predatory grin- this room had various discreet cameras.

A group of office-workers were having after-work drinks in the room, sat around a table on tacky sofas. Some of the men were already absent-mindedly playing with their phones, others were boasting about targets and showing up their bosses. Self-absorbed and uninterested, they barely noticed the waitress walk in.

"What would you like to drink?" she asked the group. Who turned to each other having heard it.

"I think we should get a bottle of rum" / "No, what about some beers" / "I'd prefer something stronger..."

The spectacled man stared at the cameras shaking his head, get to it men, he thought.

"Well I want a glass of something, not shots- hold on"

The man stopped as the waitress had just let out a loud, involuntary moan. The all turned round to stare as she stared at them with lusty eyes, breathing heavily, her hand sliding up her top to massage her swollen breasts.

"-what the fuck?"

The waitress walked up to him, oozing sexuality. She picked up his hand and pressed it onto her breasts, letting out a sigh of pleasure and relief.

Shocked, one of the others said "this bitch is on heat..."

"Why don't you take that top off, bitch?"

Looking round to see who had spoken, the waitress stared at him and slowly peeled off her top.

"Sweet" said the guy in front of her, lowering her bra straps and pulling her breasts out, to a round of catcalls.

The waitress pinched her nipples and got up to stand on the table. She then unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, bent over and peeled them off over her round, ripe, butt. "So who wants to come and get it first?"

Rubbing his hands together in delight, the spectacled man watched eagerly as different cameras gave him different views of the men jostling with each other to get their dicks sucked and play with the woman's pussy.

"Mmm-mmm-m-!" The waitress was doing her best to service the dick in her mouth whilst others were grabbing her hands onto their hard cocks.

"Hey you should pinch this bitch's nipples, she likes that- yeah pinch them hard, make her squeal"

The squeal was muffled by the cock taking up her mouth and forcing its way in and out of her throat. She took it all, she had to make them come.

The next thing she knew her panties were being pulled off roughly, as a wet, erect penis demanded access to her cunt. He grabbed her by the hips and pushed it deeply into her dripping pussy, making her moan loudly over the dick currently stuffing her face.

"What a dirty little whore" said the guy to his friends, as he thrusted in and out of her, "You can't wait to take all these cocks, can you, bitch?"

The waitress shouted something in response, but it was muffled by cock, making the men laugh out loud.

As one dick was pulled out of her aching mouth to be replaced by another, she blurted out "Come in my pussy, come all over my pussy!".

A cock was slapped into her cheek, "I'll come wherever I want to, bitch, now suck my dick"

The spectacled man watched her get fucked from behind, lying on the table, on the sofa. "These guys have got stamina" he thought, what a treat.

One man sat on the sofa, his hard cock standing stiffly to attention. "Bring her over here, boys, I've got a surprise for her". The others pulled the dumbfounded waitress on top of him, so she was still facing them.

"Ok, bitch, I know you're going to like this" he said, as he positioned his cock under her and slid it up her butt.

The waitress whimpered, but let the cock slide up all the way into her crack, to the cheers of the men around her. The man under her then proceeded to drive it into her roughly. "Fuck that cock, bitch".

At that point, the spectacled man noticed movement on another screen, another waitress was going to check on the VIP room. He let out a coo of delight.

"What the fuck?"

Everyone turned silent, except for the waitress, who was bouncing up and down and murmuring "fuck me, fuck me..." then "Bring that bitch over here and pull off her panties!"

The men did as they were told, having been treated so well by their fucktoy.

"What are you doing, oh my god, what's happening?"

At the waitress' bequest they pushed her up against the wall, standing on the sofa over her, tied her arms behind her back and pulled down her panties. The waitress then proceeded to greedily eat pussy whilst ass-fucking the cock underneath her.

"Oh, oh shit, oh, oh my god..."

It wasn't belong before the other waitress was getting throat-fucked and then lifted off her mistress as everyone changed round.

Eventually the waitress was straddling one guy, fucking his cock wildly and yelling at him to come all over her, as another made his move and demanded she pull her ass cheeks apart before plunging his cock into her butt. Her colleague, however, was totally taken care of. One guy had managed, despite her protests, to get under her and pull her ass down over his dick, another was ramming her pussy hard and another was fucking her face, muffling whatever noises she was trying to make.

The waitress couldn't stop shouting - "That cocks so deep in my ass" / "Fuck me, fuck me" / "Ugh, fuck that bitch, fuck her, make her cum" / "Cum on my tits, please, cum on my tits..." She was clearly getting more and more excited, as were the others, and the other waitress was getting more and more abused.

Until...

They all came, in a mess of bodily fluids, leaving the girls exhausted, filthy and confused.

Downstairs the spectacled man chuckled. It had been a good show, and it was all caught on tape...

courgette
courgette
10 Followers