Viper Ch. 03

Story Info
Laila has an encounter with lust.
12k words
4.6
3.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everybody! Thanks for the feedback and comments you've been giving me, it helps me grow as a writer. I'm still working on getting better and working through certain kinks with these stories, but thanks for your patience while I figure it out. I really enjoy writing these stories, and I'm glad you all are liking them too! Stay tuned for more upcoming chapters and stories. Enjoy this chapter!

Warning: this story contains elements of non-consent/reluctance in certain situations.

***

"What do you mean 'find him'?"

"I mean what I said, I want you to help me find out who this mysterious murderer is."

Laila took another sip of her drink as she repeated herself, almost verbatim. The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering rapidly from a slight nervousness, but all in all she was doing her best to remain composed during this situation. She was still talking to the man who groped her at the club, who approached her suddenly and stealthily out of nowhere. The alcohol may have been helping, but it was primarily her experience and determination with tense interviews and stories that was allowing her to stay calm.

Every now and then, she would glance over at Rich or the other undercover cops in the area, just to make sure they were still lurking. A slight nod would signal to her that they were still watching, and therefore, that she was still safe. She wasn't too worried about the possibility of a fight or physical altercation happening anymore. Her primary concern was trying to convince this guy to give her the information she needed, and agree to an outlandish plan.

"Okay, I was just making sure I understood correctly. And why would you want to find a murderer? Shouldn't you be trying to avoid him, since he, you know, kills people?"

"I want to find out more information about it, and see if my hunch about it being connected to something bigger is true. More importantly, they're terrorizing people in this city, just like you are apparently, and they need to be off the streets. The murderer needs to be in jail."

"Okay, I just needed to confirm it. You are batshit crazy like I thought."

"I'm the one that's batshit crazy, when you're the one that gropes women in the night. Like I said, terrorizing the city." Laila said in an assertive, yet quiet tone of voice. They were talking quietly the entire time, so as not to disturb the peace or bring extra attention to themselves.

"Like I said, it's different, and it's something you know nothing about."

"What's different about it? What am I missing about it? Please enlighten me."

"It just is, I don't want to explain it or say anything about it. What I do know is that you're ridiculous for going after this person. Why are you doing this anyway?"

Laila sighed heavily and stared at him with an honest, innocent gaze.

"I just...look, I know I've put you in a fucked-up situation, and I know you probably have a million and one different things you'd rather be doing than being here talking to me. I get that. And I know you might feel like there's no incentive to helping me. You're right, it does sound crazy. But there are women out there being terrorized, attacked, killed. Brutally, from the rumors and stories I've heard. And everyone in this city deserves to walk and have a good time without having to worry about that. It's just wrong, and if it's tied to something else like I think it is, even more people could be in danger. I can't just stand idly by while that happens."

"Right..." He replied reluctantly as he took another sip. She could tell he was listening more, but still felt a communicative barrier that hadn't been breached. He understood the stakes, but didn't see why he should help.

Laila also noticed he kept looking at the bite mark on her neck, almost incessantly, every minute or so with quick glances.

"Look, let me put it to you this way. The city has basically been on high alert lately, even though it might not seem like it. You heard about Club Strobe shutting down, right? Things like that have been happening all around the city, stories being written, police and reporters all over the place. Lurking, in desperate pursuit of the next big story or criminal to take down. Arrests have increased exponentially since this all started."

"And what makes you any different from them? Aren't you a reporter?"

"I'm someone actually trying to help people, not just get her name on a plaque. And I'll do whatever it takes to bring these people down. But this can help you too."

"Oh, really? I'm dying to hear this." He said sarcastically, but with a renewed interest in the tone of his voice

"I mean it. Like I said, there's a lot of commotion going on in this city right now. Things are hot. You seem like someone who doesn't stay in too much, someone who likes to have fun and enjoy the town. You also seem like the type of person that prefers to remain secluded, unnoticed. You don't seem to like attention. I'm sure you've noticed that it's a little more difficult for you to navigate around here lately.

"...Yea that's true." He said with a slow nod.

"Patrols are up, some people aren't coming out as late, and there's just a general stench of fear in the air. But, if you help me uncover whatever's been causing all this violence and fear, then you can go back to having your fun and seducing all the women you want. We can help each other."

Laila sat back and observed him pondering her proposal for almost an entire 60 seconds, occasionally taking sips in between. She hoped he sniffed out the logic in her stance and agreed to help her.

"Where would you be going next?"

"This place called Jinx, it's the location of the last reported murder. I've never been there, but it seems like...

"Jinx? Whoa, I don't know if you're ready for that yet."

"What do you mean? What's so bad about it? I'm sure I can handle it."

"You might think Club Strobe was wild, and it is. But Jinx is on a completely different level. It's not just wild, it's way different than what you would ever think. It's not your ordinary club."

"But it's just a strip club, right? I've been to a strip club or two."

"Nah, this just isn't another strip club. That place is like another world. The rules are just different there."

"So, you've been there?"

"Yea."

"So, what's different about it? I feel like you're speaking in coded language right now."

"The environment, the atmosphere is just different. It's hard to explain. But if you're there, you'll understand what I mean. You can feel it."

"Well, I still don't know what you mean, but I know I need to go there and ask some questions. I need to find out more information."

"Suit yourself. If you are going to show up there, you should go after midnight. Anything else after that isn't what Jinx is really about."

"After midnight? You've got to be kidding, right?"

"No, after midnight. I'm serious. During the week too, not the weekdays. Preferably Wednesday." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"That doesn't make a lot of sense."

"Exactly."

"Well, anyways, so you giving me this information means you'll help me out with the rest of the story, right? I could use your expertise with some of these places."

"You're not worried about what I might do to you? What kind of reporter are you?"

"I don't think you're as dangerous as you make yourself out to be. And I'm the kind of reporter that wants to help. That wants to do good for people. I know this seems a bit out there, but that's what this is really about." Laila said with an air of sincerity in her voice.

"I get that, the whole thing public service, everyone helps everyone sort of thing. And honestly, that's what I strive for too. That's why I'm trying to convince you to go with me to one of those rooms back there so we can do good for each other." He replied with a look of salacious and unconquerable lust in his eyes that left Laila beyond annoyed. She struggled to contain herself and not yell and make a scene in the bar. She spoke softly, but firmly in her rebuttal.

"Are you kidding me? You're still on that, trying to seduce me? That's not what we're here for, it's not why I asked...you know what, forget it, I'll handle it on my own. Clearly, you're not on board, and I have a job to do." She said as she began packing her things.

"Come on, we could really have a good time and help each other." He seductively replied while glancing at her thick ample ass and the mark on her neck.

"Ugh, I'm leaving. Good luck out there." Laila groaned as she left the bar, giving Rich and his fellow officers the signal to let her know the mission was finished.

She left frustrated and remained frustrated for the duration of her drive back home. She thought that she was getting to him with her persuasive arguments and reasoning, but evidently that wasn't the case. He was obviously stuck on his attraction and desire to fuck her and couldn't look beyond that. Upon seeing him for a third time now, she couldn't deny her own attraction to him, but the situation at hand and their conversation made her upset enough that she couldn't even indulge in that attraction at the moment. He left a bad taste in her mouth.

At the very least, however, she was able to prod through his smug comments and never-ending sexual advances and get some much-needed information. Even though she knew that Jinx was her next destination in her ongoing investigation, Laila knew little to nothing about it. Even with her staunch research skills, she wasn't able to find much.

Their website gave a very different impression about the club than the one the man told her about, and there were no reviews or comments about the club either. Apparently, they disabled comments and reviews or paid someone to remove them. Their privacy and mysteriousness was of the utmost importance to them, and in order to find out anything about the what the real Jinx is like, you would have to physically see it for yourself. And Laila intended on doing just that.

***

"How's this city's nuuuumber one reporter?"

"Very funny. What's up Jess?"

Laila was back at her apartment in her comfort clothing, and attempting to find out more about Jinx before going tomorrow night, when Jess called her, sounding particularly blissful.

"I'm not being funny, you are the best reporter and journalist in this entire city. No, the world! I'm so glad to be in your presence." She replied, putting accents on all kinds of words in her sentences.

"Mmm hmm, the whole world huh?"

"Yep."

"Hmm, well, let me utilize these special reporter skills right now, just to demonstrate a little bit. I'm going to deduce that you either need money, alcohol, or need my advice on something."

"Pfft, come on Laila, what makes you th-

"And since it's late and you know I'm either busy or sleeping, you're trying to warm me up before asking, like tenderizing some meat before cooking."

"Laila, would I ever do that to you? Really."

"Yes, you really would, just as you have time and time again. Spit it out bestie, you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar. The jig is up."

"Well if you insist, what I wanted to talk about is, well it's not about my hand in a cookie jar, but rather someone else's hands in mine."

"Really now? Just their hands?"

"Well, maybe some other parts too." Jess said while chuckling.

"Right, maybe. Well, do tell. It's story time." Laila said with an air of excitement in her voice. As eccentric and wild as Jessie could be sometimes, she was always up for listening to her stories about guys she'd been with, especially the more tantalizing details.

"See, I knew you would come around."

"Sure, sure. Now, go ahead, what's he like? What's his name?"

"Okay, so his name is Derrick, and he's like really tall, muscular, handsome guy. Clean cut shave, short, neat haircut, smooth light brown skin. I mean he was dressed casual but oh he was so sexy."

"Mmm, okay, sounds promising. Where'd you meet him?"

"Well, I was actually at a different bar than our usual, the one like 10 minutes down the block."

"Oh, you mean the one with the karaoke machine, and like a bug or something for the logo on the sign out front?"

"Yep, that's the one. I just wanted to try something different, and since you were busy with work that night, I figured why not."

"Well, I'm sure you're happy with that decision."

"You have no idea."

"So, tell me, what happened next? How'd you two get, you know, acquainted with one another?"

"Well if you must know, after chatting it up a bit and having a few drinks..."

"Hopefully not too many drinks."

"After a few drinks, not too many, and some nice flirtatious taps on the shoulder and things of that nature, we decided to leave the bar to have some room to talk and stuff, and we kissed. And he was such a good kisser Laila, like nice plump lips and everything. He even grabbed my ass while he kissed me, nice and firm."

"Oohh, he wasn't messing around huh? He got right to it."

"Exactly. Anyways, after that I was pretty much soaked, and I knew I wanted him in my pussy, so we went back to my place, and I got on m-

"Wait, you went back to your place? Really Jess? You invited him over?"

"I know, I know what you're getting at, but trust me, he was so cool and nice and funny, and we were both like basically drunk, so it's not like he'll remember where I live anyways."

"Alright, whatever you say."

"Anyways, I immediately take his pants off, get on my knees, and start sucking his dick, while he was still standing up in the bedroom. And it was such a nice dick, strong and veiny."

"Mmm, which I'm sure you loved." Laila quipped as she slid her hand in between her legs to her pussy, rubbing softly as it dampened. Why was she getting turned on right now? She always listened to Jessie's stories, and never had this kind of reaction...

"I mean, of course. After that he just took control and started pounding me, ordering me to different positions while I was on my knees. He spanked and rubbed my ass a lot too, he clearly had a specific infatuation with all of this back here."

"Or that could just be your narcissistic ego talking again." Laila joked as she rubbed her wet slits in circles, slowly increasing the speed. Her dripping pussy was now eliciting soft moans from her when she touched it, so she was putting the phone on mute sometimes so Jessie wouldn't hear.

"Nope, he definitely liked this ass, he fucked me so good and grabbed my ass tighter and tighter. Oh it was so good, and I needed it."

"Yea I bet, maybe now you'll focus long enough to actually finish that story you're supposed to be working on..." Laila replied, struggling to focus on the conversation while she muted the phone again and viciously rubbed her wet pussy and hard clit to an intense orgasm. She heaved and exhaled heavily as the pleasure rocketed through her body. She took her hand to her mouth and licked some off, tasting the honey-like cunt juices and cooing softly in pleasure.

"Laila? Laila! Can you hear me?"

"What, what? Oh, yes, sorry, the signal must have gone out for a minute." Laila replied, hastily turning the phone off mute and regaining her composure.

"Oh, well I was just saying that he made me cum so hard and so good, and he liked it too. So, we're going to see each other again tomorrow night."

"Oh really now? So, you must actually like this guy a little bit?

"A little bit, oh and Laila his eyes are like the oddest but cutest shade of green, I don't know if I've ever seen it before."

"Well look at you, finding someone you like and can actually deal with your craziness. Where are you meeting him?"

"Same place, that karaoke club. I really hope he doesn't want to do that, you know I'm a woman of many talents, but singing is not one of them. Want me to demonstrate as a reminder?"

"Nope, nope, no thanks. I remember perfectly. But that's good, I actually have to work tomorrow night, and it'll be a late one, so that works."

"Yea plus he said he has somewhere to be by midnight, I think it's like a job with late night hours or something. I'll fill you in on all the spicy details of course."

"You better. Speaking of work, I'm still working on this vipers story, so I'll talk to you later, cool?"

"Cool."

As Laila hung up the phone, she sighed heavily, still surprised from the sudden orgasm that enveloped her while Jessie was telling her story, something that hadn't happened before. She continued researching while thinking about a few things simultaneously.

She knew that the situation tomorrow would provide a unique challenge, going into a mysterious environment with no prior knowledge of who works there or what is was like. She tried to think of the right questions, a way to approach it where they wouldn't be on alert or shut down the conversation entirely. She was trying to find out information about a place that didn't want to be found out, even more so than the other clubs she'd been to. Jinx was aggressively padlocked, and she needed to handle it subtly and cautiously if she was going to get closer to finding out who the murderer was and uncovering the larger plot.

At the same time, however, she started feeling something she hadn't felt in a few days. A strange feeling, crawling down her body from her neck. A titillating, insatiable pleasure that pulsed with desire, making her body feel weird in the best way. The sensations from the bug bite were back! She knew there had to be something wrong after she'd cum while on the phone. Something she'd thought was long gone was now quickly bubbling up once again to the surface, threatening to erupt with an intense orgasm, way harder than the one she just had.

How is it back? I thought this ran out! Apparently, it still had plenty left in the tank, and wanted to come out. She struggled to contain the pleasure, ignore it and continue working. She turned on music, tried cleaning around the house, watched some videos, everything. The pulsing heat of the mark hadn't subsided. It must have temporarily subsided because of how often she touched it and engaged with it before, but now she wanted to cum with it again. No, she needed to cum with it again.

Maybe just one more will do it... she thought as she finished drinking some hot tea and retreated back to her bed. She knew she couldn't go out tomorrow night with this burning sensation dispersing itself all over her body. Hell, she probably couldn't even go to work tomorrow morning with it. And as she lay back, spread her legs, and rubbed the mark softly, she was quickly reminded of how good it felt to touch it. An instant bolt of pleasure ran through her like electricity, and her pussy responded with dripping wetness. In fact, as her other hand slid down her thigh and to her pussy, she realized she was soaked because the juices had been steadily dripping for the past few hours. Agonizing hours, wasted trying to ignore all of this pleasure...

Yes, more...harder...harder, she moaned to herself.

Laila rubbed the mark harder, determined to build the initial sensations which were already flowing through her body. She noticed something strange albeit a passing thought, about the mark's shape. It was slightly different than the small crescent that resided on her neck before. There was a subtle curvature added now, one that made the shape closer to an S than a crescent. But she didn't think about that for long, and instead proceeded to wrap her hands firmly around her neck, just as she did before, and rub her fingers along the mark harder. To her surprise, her pussy quaked with a quick orgasm that did little to stop the pulsating aura around her body. In fact, her clit throbbed and begged for stimulation, and she agreed and rubbed it hard.