Viper's Pit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lathered the brush up with thick hot white shaving cream and generously applied it to my pubic area that would soon be shorn of its hair. She then took the razor and opened it, and held it, after I showed her how to hold it properly, and then placed the razor sharp edge at the line of thick hair inches above my still rock hard manhood.

I suggested that she visualize seeing the blade gliding easily over the flesh, not applying any pressure, rather using short sweeping strokes as if just trying to sweep the thick cream off leaving nothing but pink flesh.

I then focused my eyes straight ahead not wanting to make her more nervous by watching her every move, even though I had a great deal of trepidation. After standing there for what seemed like a long time, I mustered up enough courage to look down, only to notice her shaving hand trembling. I gulped as I felt the cold steel against my skin and the sweeping motion begin, just as I had instructed.

I couldn't help but imagining the remainder of my life, living as a Eunich. Then I felt that tweak of searing pain as the blade dug too deep into my tender flesh. Looking down with sweat breaking from my brow was an incredible sight. There was my hard protruding cock jutting out from a sea of thick, snow white shaving cream, with a trickle of bright red blood dripping into the contrast of the pure white foamy lather. It was strangely erotic.

She was shaking now, apologizing profusely. I smiled at her and told her to relax. She said that she couldn't do this. I replied with a soft soothing voice that she couldn't just leave me like this, and that she should just take a deep breath and relax. She regained her composure and licked the little trickle of blood from the nick, then proceeded the shave me bare, without injury.

I must admit that it was a strange sight to peer down and see nothing but bare skin and my proudly standing penis with no hair surrounding it. In fact it gave the appearance of making me look larger due to no nesting around it taking away from the length of it.

With the shaving finished, she took the towel and wiped the excess lather off then stood and looked down proudly at her handy work, pleased that all of my body parts were still in tact with only a small nick to prove her inexperience.

I grabbed her and drew her in close to me, as the stereo began to play Celine Dions song, "Seduces Me". I looked into her eyes and saw the excitement that she was having, coursing through her veins in anticipation of what would take place next.

My right hand slid down between the two of us, and I placed it between her legs feeling the wetness that coated her lips and thighs. I lifted my hand back up, placing it to my mouth then slid my two wet fingers into my hungry mouth as she watched with intent. Her mouth fell open when I did this, so I slid my fingers from my mouth and directly into hers, which she accepted eagerly, and began brushing her tongue over them cleaning any residue that I had left.

When I pulled her into me, we could feel our naked and bare loins as they rubbed together, both slightly sticky from the juices that had already escaped in anticipation and excitement.

I stepped back away from her, and walked over to the treasure chest along the wall and peered into, and pulled out the fur lined cuffs, nipple clips, and the peacock feathers. I glanced over at Ann and she had a smirk on her face, as if to say "Don't even think for a minute that you're going to use that stuff on me".

I slung the cuffs, that were connected with a chrome chain, and slung them over my shoulder, then placed the nipple clips between my teeth, and carrying the feathers in one hand, then swiped the Kama sutra oil from the bar with the other hand, and walked to the bench, in the middle of the room , and sat down.

Ann gazed at me for a few minutes, then began stepping towards me as I sat, watching. The music on the stereo had changed from the soft seductive sounds of Celine to a slinky beat of Led Zepplins "The Lemon Song".

As Ann walked towards me, her steps became a strut, as the atmosphere, combined with the sounds and the relaxing effects of the wine overcame her, she began a slow sensual gyrating dance in beat with the rythm of the song.

I watched intently as she gyrated her hips around in big circles, and spinning slowly with the beat of the music, lusting after her with my thoughts and eyes. She made her way over to me and extended her hands out to me, still dancing in tune with the beat of the music. I stood and walked as if hypnotized by her movements, until I was standing away from the furniture and the bench. She then began her slow dance around me, brushing against me with her naked body, sending a rush of heat to my nerve endings everyplace that she touched.

After the song had reached its climax, I grabbed Ann and pulled her close to me, every inch of exposed flesh burning with desire. But now I must take this vixen to heaven, in ways only know to Viper. I walked her over to the bench and sat her down at the end of it, then laid her back onto the bench. I stood at the end of the bench looking at her naked body, covered with a fine mist of perspiration, drinking in her beauty with my hungry eyes.

I took the bottle of oil, uncorked the top, and dribbled some oil onto her misted body, from her neck down to her ankles. I then reached down and began to massage the fragrant oil deep into her flesh.

Taking effort not to touch her breasts, I slowly massaged in the oil around her neck and chest then down her arms. When at the breasts, I rubbed the oil all around them, but not onto them. It was enticing to watch the oil that I had dribbled onto her nipples, slowly trickle down the sides of her mounds.

Ann moaned when I avoided her breasts and began to pout when I shook my head that I was not going to touch them ...yet. Instead, I continued my massage down her torso to her tummy, which was flat and firm, using my big hands and fingers spreading and rubbing in the oil. The massage continued downward, to her navel, which I then placed a drop of oil onto the tip of my tongue and slowly slid my tongue inside there to coat it with the warm oil. Slowly moving down with my hands again, I rubbed the oil into her pubic mound, using a firm pressure.

Ann reached up and grabbed my hands to push them into her soft moist crotch. I pulled away, and in a soft whisper said, "in time baby". It was then that I grabbed the fur lined cuffs and placed them around her wrists, taking the chain that connected them underneath the bench that she laid on, preventing her from being able to raise her hand higher than her sides. I finished the massage of the remaining oil into her thighs, making sure that I did not make any contact with her soft wet triangle.

After the massage, I walked back to the trunk and pulled out the blindfold then before placing it over Ann's eyes, I leaned downed and gave her a soft kiss on her still pouting lips.

I asked her in a low soft voice, "Trust me baby?"

She whispered back, "yes".

The blindfold too was made of soft leather, which gave her the ever present scent of leather along with the musk that began to fill the room from the pheromones that escaped from both of us.

With the blindfold in place and her hands restricted, I walked around the bench, and randomly leaned down, placing a kiss here, a nibble there, still not touching her breasts or puswah. After several minutes of this torment, she began talking to me in low raspy tones, trying to coax me into taking her completely and right now. I did not say a word, rather continued my random assault of kisses , now moving in closer to her soft spot and breasts each time I placed a kiss or a lick.

I stood at the end of the bench and looked in between her legs at her soft spot and noticed that the bench there had become wet from the juices that escaped from her. It was then that I leaned down to her breasts and before touching them with my hot tongue, first breathed a hot heavy breath onto them, causing her to moan once again.

Then very slowly, I lowered my open mouth over one of her breasts taking in as much of it as I could before sliding my mouth back up to the nipple, much like eating an ice cream cone. When she felt my mouth take her breast, she began to whimper with excitement. I repeated this on her other breast. After filling my hunger there, I removed the blindfold from her eyes. I still left her hands restricted, but wanted her to watch as I made my way to her wet dripping pussy. I rely a great deal on the eyes when I pleasure a woman, seeing her desires and reactions.

I got on my knees and started at her ankles, one on either side of the bench, and began dragging my tongue up , onto the calf and up to the knees, then continuing up the thigh, stopping at the crease of where the thigh connected to the hip, then repeating the same technique on the other leg and stopping at the same spot.

By this time, Ann was beginning to moan louder and her hips were moving from side to side. I moved in deliberate slow movements as I grasped one hand on either thigh, and pushed her legs apart wider exposing more and more of the soft wet, area that I was about to devour.

I licked my way to the inner part of her trembling thigh, then with one long slow lick, using just the tip of my tongue, licked her right up the center of her softest spot from her rear end up the center of her very being finishing at the top of her mound. As I brushed her swollen clit with my tongue, her legs began to quiver and I knew that she was not far from climaxing, so I concentrated my tongue on other areas of her soft wet mound not touching her love trigger, prolonging her wave of pleasure once again.

Her voice was now a louder tone, seemingly irritated from the torment of endless teasing. I stopped her torture and unleashed her restricted hands, setting them free to roam. Ann had a glaze over her eyes, that were now a dark blue, and her coy grin was replaced with an intense determined look of hot passion, as she quickly got up from the padded bench.

She looked at me and a daring voice asked me if I would be as brave and willing as she had been by laying down on the bench for her. I smiled at her devilishly and nodded that I would , and did so.

Ann changed took the blind fold and placed it over my eyes, then removed it suddenly, saying, "On second thought, I want you to see everything that's going to happen to you".

She then cuffed my wrists as I had done hers, taking them under the bench to avoid movement of them. She then picked up the long feathers that lay on the floor and began stroking them down my entire body as if painting me with them. They felt soothing yet tantalizing at the same time. Ann then walked to the bench and with her standing at my head, straddled the bench and my body with her legs directly over my face, but far enough away to prevent me from lifting up and touching her. She then leaned forward placing one hand on either of my thighs, and lowered her head to within an inch of my erect aching manhood, and began blowing softly on it.

The way her body was positioned I was able to see between her leaning body and mine, as she began to trail her tongue all around my shaved pubic area, never touching my engorged cock.

When I shifted my eyes to avoid seeing my torture as well as feeling it, the only sight I had was that of her succulent wet pouting pussy just out of reach of my face and hungry tongue. As I lay there I knew that my torture was being able to see rather than not being able to. Ann began licking all around my freshly shaven groin ,taking great effort not to touch my throbbing member.

She licked on either side of where my cock lay against me, trailing her wide tongue down into the insides of my thighs, then licking across my heavy aching balls to the other side completing the circle of torture around my most sensitive area. After several times of this torment she then placed her mouth directly above my cock, and stretched her pointed tongue out until it made contact with the glistening droplets of excitement that now coated its dark pink head.

I believe that every nerve fiber in my body was all collected in my aching member, because when she made contact, I felt fire race deep into my loins With her hands still placed on my hips for support, she leaned down, and placed the bulging head into her mouth and began devouring every inch of my manhood, moving agonizingly slowly until its entirety had nestled into her hot mouth. I felt the bulbous head as it pressed against the back of her throat, then felt it slip deep into her as she relaxed her throat muscles.

Once there, she paused and I then felt her tongue sliding over the shaft and head in a tongue dance that nearly sent me over the edge, before she began her ascent back up, moving as slowly as she had done going down on it, till her lips pursed at the tip of my drooling cock.

Ann continued this play several more minutes before I begged her to stop, not wanting to end this way. I wanted to feel her heat, inside of her still oozing puswah. When she stood, I got up from the bench and picked up the nipple clips that lay on the floor next to the bench. I commanded her to lie on the bench before me, making sure that her hips were at the end of the bench, allowing me complete unobstructed access to her.

I squatted beside her and took the clips and placed one on one of her nipples. The clips looked like wide, rubber tipped tweezers, with a ring around it to hold the clips in place from the desired pressure applied. As I closed the clip on her nipple, I told Ann to tell me if it was too tight, and she told me that her nipples were very sensitive, and to be very careful not to hurt her.

I assured her that these were designed for pleasure and nothing more. Once the clip was in place on her first breast, I repeated the process on the other one. Now she lay there adorned with a clip on each nipple connected by a silver chain. I reached down and grabbed the chain in the middle and pulled gently, watching her breasts as they lifted together. Ann moaned as I did this, not in pain but in pleasure.

As I stood at the end of the bench and peered down at this hot woman lying on the bench, legs spread and seeing the wetness seeping from within her, I paused, taking in the entire surroundings. The heavy scent of the cinnamon candles, the music playing its sensual beat, the dim lighting from the flickering candles as they cast shadows against the mural of a thunderstorm on the walls, and the scent of sex in the room, all sending shivers down my spine. I muttered to myself, " Now its time to get down to business", happy that my lair was complete.

I lay my body down on top of Ann, relishing in the feel of her soft warm skin against mine, as each inch of flesh meshed together as one. I positioned myself to where my aching cock was pressing snuggly between her hot soft wet lips and began to slide in and up and down motion, sliding my shaft over the outside of her inner lips, noticing her erect clitoris as it massaged the tender underside of my hard cock.

As my shaft rubbed in between her, Ann began a low growling moan. I gazed down at her, and noticed that her eyes were closed. I leaned down to her ear and whispered in a hot whisper, " open your eyes baby, and let me see into your heart". When her eyes opened, they were very dark and glazed with passion. We never lost eye contact after that moment, as we peered deeply into each others eyes.

After several minutes of sliding between her wet lips, Ann looked at me in a desperate way and whimpered, "Fuck me, NOW". To remind her who was in control, I tilted my head down and grabbed the chain of the nipple clips between my teeth, and as I inserted just the tip of my glazed cock head, I tilted my head backwards enough to cause the clips to pull her breasts up some by her nipples.

Ann let out a loud moan, and I felt her nails digging into my back, and then felt the tip of my cock as it was being clamped down on by her contracting pussy opening as Ann climaxed her first time.

After feeling her first wave subside , I released the chain from between my teeth and let it fall back down between her still heaving breasts. I pressed my body back down against hers completely and began slipping my manhood into her dripping opening inch by inch moving ever so slowly. The feel of her searing pussy around my aching member was electrifying. It resembled a very hot wet soft engulfing velvet glove.

Once completely inside of her I paused to enjoy the feeling of her wrapped around me, and the warmth of her ass cheeks as my hairless balls lay against them.

I began a pumping motion, going completely in then out each time, only to insert again and dive in as deeply as I could. My motion became faster, still using full length strokes, as Ann wrapped her long legs around my thrusting waist. My pace changed from long strokes to short chopping strokes, making sure to bump her clit with each down stroke, only to revert back to the long deep strokes getting harder and faster as we went.

At one point due to the intensity of the thrusting, I became aware by feeling my balls as they bounced against her butt cheeks, which prompted me to whisper to Ann in a raspy voice if she too felt them slapping her there. At this point all she could muster was a moan.

After about ten minutes of hard deep and fast thrusting, I felt the familiar tingling in my loins and told Ann that I would soon spill my hot sticky seed. She moaned loudly this time, "Cum with me".

I began talking more nasty words to her such as, "You want to feel my white hot heat baby? Do you want it deep inside of you or on you?".

She did not answer, rather moaned and whimpered her delight with either thought.

I felt the hot syrup rising up the shaft of my fleshy piston as I plunged hard and deep. When the hot sticky cum began to jet from the tip of my convulsing cock head, I buried it deeply into her and watched through slitted eyes at her face as her womb became filled with my heat.

Once my spasms eased, I withdrew and watched as the last spurts splashed onto her pubic mound. I watched intently as Ann began rubbing the cum into her body where it had splashed, stopping to stick her fingers into her mouth, tasting the saltiness of my juices.

I couldn't resist kneeling down at her still exposed pussy and stretching my tongue out as far as it would go, and dipping it inside of her spread lips tasting the unique mixture of both of our juices. Ann grabbed my hair on my head and pulled my face into her when I did this, and climaxed once again, flooding my snaking tongue with more of her essence.

I made my way to my feet and the sight of her still quaking body twisting on the bench before me sent a renewed fire deep within my loins. My manhood never lost any tinsel strength, and remained as rigid as a steel spike.

I helped Ann to her feet and we stood face to face when she grabbed each side of my juice covered face and began licking me as a mother cat would clean her baby kitten. With each lick, she moaned in delight, savoring the taste.

Reaching down with her free hand now, she grasped my erection, and smiled devilishly at me once more, saying, "I want some more of this!"

Unfortunately we had both lost track of the time and when she saw that it was 6:00 a. m. on the digital clock on the VCR, she gasped and said that she had a business meeting at 8:00 a.m. that could make her company millions of dollars. I told Ann where the shower was located and the fresh linens and she gave me a deep kiss, then rushed out of the room.

I wrote Ann a short note with my cell phone number on it and left it on top of her purse telling her next time that she was in Chicago, that I'd look her up, if she wanted, and signed it Viper. With that I jumped into my car and drove off, searching for the next rendezvous. Need more prey!