Vipin Uncle and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of my room to check from where the sound was coming. It came from the direction of mom's bedroom. I was worried. Was she ill or feeling uncomfortable? I tiptoed my way in the dark and slowly pushed the door slightly to take a peek through the parting. What I saw bewildered me. The room was faintly lit with a blue lamp. Mom was lying on her bed. Her nightie was raised to the level of her stomach and her panty was lying by her side. Her fat, white thighs and the mound of her clean shaven fleshy cunt were clearly visible. She was pushing two fingers in and out of her cunt. With each push of her fingers deep inside her cunt, she thrust her pelvis upwards, moaning, "Aaaah... aaaahhh... oh nooo... ohhh!" I stood transfixed, watching her action.

Suddenly, the thrust of her fingers became more rapid. Her face contorted with pleasure and she started to thrash her legs around. She was bucking her waist upwards with each quick thrust of her fingers. "Ohhhh nooooo... I am coming... Ohhhhh God... Aaaaaah... Noooo!" she screamed in ecstatic pleasure. With a final thrust of her hips she came into a massive climax and lay on her bed panting.

I left the place immediately and entering my bedroom, shut the door. Throwing my clothes off my body, I started to jack my throbbing, erect cock and ended up in one of the biggest climaxes in my life. I knew for sure that mom might not have had a boy friend, but she definitely fulfilled her sexual needs through masturbation. I accepted that as quite natural, though. Every human being had his or her own sexual needs and it was only natural that they should fulfill it.

"By the way, Sandip, I need someone at office to process the orders. Bansal is the only employee I have there. He specialises in accounts, but looks after everything. He is growing old and can not handle too much pressure. So, I have plans to let old Bansal look after the accounts only and appoint someone to process orders," Vipin uncle said, breaking into my chain of thoughts.

"Oh! I see," I remarked.

"How about Shobhaji taking up the job? She has worked before in different companies and has some experience. When you leave, she would be all alone with nothing much to do. Rather than watching TV throughout the day and getting bored, it would be far better for her if she is engaged in a job. I will pay her seven thousand rupees per month. She would go to office and return home in my car and will have a day off on Sundays every week. Besides, she is free to leave the job anytime, if she does not like it," Vipin uncle suggested.

The offer looked very attractive to me. Never in her life had mom earned seven thousand rupees from any job, let alone free transportation. The money would add to her kitty and she could buy more things she fancied from her salary. "It is a genuinely good offer. I will talk to mom about it. I think she will accept it. Thanks for the offer anyway, Vipin uncle. I will meet you tomorrow and let you know about her decision. Good night," I said and left.

"Good night Sandip. Try to convince her to accept the offer. She will not find many like this one. I am making this offer just because Shobhaji is my neighbour and you are my friend," he added.

"I will," I said and went to our flat. It was ten at night. Mom was awake and opened the door for me. She smelt the distinct odour of alcohol coming from my mouth and remarked with a smile, "Had a great party I see."

"Oh yes, the party was great," I replied and then drew her into a discussion about Vipin uncle's offer.

Hearing the whole of it very attentively, she said incredulously, "It sounds unbelievable. Are you sure he means it? I don't have much professional qualifications. Just a university degree and some basic knowledge of computers."

After I was able to convince her that the offer was genuine, she readily agreed to accept it. I told her that we would talk to Vipin uncle the next morning and went to bed. I talked to Swapna for a while on the phone and she promised to meet me at the bus terminus the next evening.

The next morning, I woke up late because of the previous night's drinking binge. It was eight already. I had to pack my things as I was leaving in the evening to join my new job. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Mom was already awake, preparing breakfast in the kitchen. A cup of hot tea and a few biscuits were already placed on the dining table for me. Suddenly the door bell rang. Mom opened the door.

"Hello Shobhaji! Good morning." It was Vipin uncle.

"Good morning Vipinji. Please come inside," mom said with a warm smile. "Please sit down. Let me bring you some tea."

"Thanks Shobhaji," Vipin uncle said as he sat on the sofa and turned over the pages of that morning's newspaper.

Mom brought a cup of steaming hot tea and some biscuits and placed it on a table near him. "Thought, I should inquire what time Sandip is leaving. I can take him to the bus terminus in my car."

"Oh thank you Vipinji. That would be so kind of you. By the way, why don't you join us for breakfast? I am preparing aloo parathas (an Indian delicacy prepared by stuffing boiled potato paste in dough, flattening it with a rolling pin and finally frying it in oil) and sabzi (Indian curry made with different vegetables) for breakfast," mom said with an enchanting smile.

"It is me, who should thank you for your gracious invitation Shobhaji and not the other way round. And please don't thank me for small things. As your neighbour, I consider it my duty to reach Sandip to the bus terminus," Vipin uncle said extremely gentlemanly.

His gaze followed mom as she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She has a dynamite ass, which swayed tantalizingly as she walked towards the kitchen, leaving Vipin uncle totally fascinated. The aroma of aloo parathas being fried, filled our nostrils. Mom served the aloo parathas and sabzi prepared with cauliflower and potatoes on three plates and asked Vipin uncle to join us at the dining table.

We sat in the shape of a U around the dining table. I sat at one end. Mom and Vipin uncle sat on either side facing each other. Vipin uncle was using every opportunity to gaze at mom's boobs. The black bra that mom was wearing was faintly visible through her sheer, pink nightie. That had riveted all of his attention.

Munching on a small piece of paratha with some sabzi, he asked mom, "Shobhaji, did Sandip tell you anything about a job in my company?"

"Oh yes, he did say about the job last night," mom replied.

"OK. Did he tell you, that I personally want you to take up that job?" he asked.

"Yes, he told me that too," mom replied, a bit hesitant.

"So, what is your decision?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Honestly, it is too good an offer to refuse, Vipinji. But I have never worked in a job that pays so much. I was wondering as to whether I could do justice to your fabulous offer," mom replied.

"Oh Shobhaji, you have nothing to worry about that. All you have to do is to tell the rates of the different products, to the customers who come or call on the phone. If they order something, you have to take it down and send the order information to me and to Bansal. Bansal will take care of the payment from the customer and I will look after the supply. Everything is there on the computer. You have to check it once or twice and it will be easy for you. Besides, Bansal will help you too. It is really simple. I am sure you can do it easily. You have to work from nine in the morning to six in the evening. There is a lunch break for half an hour at one thirty in the afternoon. The office remains closed on Sundays. You will go to office and return home in my car. You can even leave the job any time you want, if you do not like it," Vipin uncle assured mom.

"OK, I accept the job. Thank you Vipinji. I don't know how to thank you for your help," mom said with a big smile on her face.

"It is my pleasure, Shobhaji. Please join from tomorrow, if that is no problem," Vipin uncle was visibly elated.

Mom checked up mentally and then said, "I have no problem. I can start from tomorrow."

"OK, I will call you at eight thirty tomorrow morning. Please get ready by that time," he said leaving nothing to chance. Mom nodded her head affirmatively and said, "Yes, I will be ready by then."

Until then, Vipin uncle had been talking to mom only. I was sitting, silently listening to their conversation. Turning towards me he asked, "Sandip, what time does your bus leave?" "It starts at five thirty in the evening," I replied. "I will call you at five in the evening. Shobhaji must surely be accompanying you to the bus terminus. Both of you get ready by then. I have some urgent work to do. So I must leave now. Bye Sandip. Bye Shobhaji," so saying, Vipin uncle left.

He called us punctually at the appointed time. Mom came out first. She was dressed in a light pink saree and a very short and skimpy sleeveless blouse of the same colour. Not only the blouse, the colour of her lipstick and nail polish, the necklace of beads and her bangle, her bag and high heel slippers were all of the same light pink colour. Vipin uncle could not bat his eyelids for a moment as he gazed at mom in open admiration. "Wow Shobhaji! You look gorgeous," he exclaimed.

"Thank you Vipinji," mom replied, smiling shyly.

I had two large bags containing my clothes and other essentials, which Vipin uncle put into the boot of the car. I sat next to him in the front seat while mom sat at the back. On reaching the bus terminus, I purchased a window side ticket. The bus was waiting. So I put my luggage inside and checked my seat. Coming down, I saw Swapna coming towards the bus, waving at me. I took her aside, where there was no one. We hugged each other tightly and kissed each other's lips. I promised that I would come as early as possible. I knew Swapna was everything in my life. I could not live without her. One day she would be my wife. If there was any pain in leaving this place, it was more for the sake of Swapna than for my mom, whose irritating behaviour in the recent past had got on my nerves and created an invisible wall between us.

We held each other's hands and talked. From the corner of my eye I could see Vipin uncle and mom talking animatedly. I could not hear what they were talking about, from that distance. But mom was laughing at some joke that he had cracked. A moment later he held her hand and led her to a refreshment stall. They sat at a table on the lawn under the shade of a garden umbrella. The waiter placed two glasses of cola on their table, which they started to sip.

A few minutes later, the same waiter came to us with two glasses of cola on a tray. Vipin uncle had obviously sent it. We took our glasses and sipped as we talked. Suddenly the driver started the engine and blew the horn a few times. We finished our glasses in a gulp and came towards the bus. Mom and Vipin uncle had left their seats too and started to walk towards the bus. I hugged mom, Vipin uncle and Swapna individually and boarded the bus. As it left, I waved at them from the window till I lost sight of them.

The bus reached the place of my posting at ten thirty in the night. It had made only one stop midway for the passengers to refresh themselves. The company had sent a car to pick me up. I reached my quarter and unlocked the door with the key that the driver of the car gave me. The quarter was fully furnished. I came out briefly to have my dinner and to call mom, Vipin uncle and Swapna, informing them that I had reached safely.

The next morning I joined office. My colleagues were very cooperative and helpful. The work was not too heavy. I was enjoying my job from day one. I called mom and Swapna everyday and Vipin uncle occasionally. Like me, mom was enjoying her new job too. Swapna was missing me very much. Vipin uncle was missing me too. All three wanted to know when I would be coming. As the company had entrusted me with an important assignment which required urgent completion, I was not sure when I could return home for a brief visit. Consequently I could not give them a certain date, but only told that I would call before my visit.

I worked diligently on my assignment and completed it in two weeks. My boss was full of praise for me. "If it had been anybody else, it would have taken at least a month," he remarked. He checked the draft carefully. There were no mistakes at all. I stayed quite late in my office to prepare the final copy. After everything was completed to his satisfaction, my boss said, "Sandip, why don't you leave office early tomorrow? You can take the afternoon bus to go home. You have Sunday off plus three public holidays on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. You can enjoy four days at home." I thanked him profusely for allowing to leave early, the next day.

I went to my cabin in the office, in order to make calls to inform mom, Swapna and Vipin uncle about my arrival the next day. But suddenly I changed my mind. I wanted to arrive unannounced, thereby giving all of them a pleasant surprise.

The next day I left office early with my boss' prior permission. Taking the bus that left at one thirty in the afternoon, I reached home just before seven in the evening. It was already dark by then. Mom had not returned from office. Both, Vipin uncle's and our flats were dark. I had spare keys of the flat with me. So I opened the door and entered our flat. After taking a bath and getting refreshed, I went down below and bought a pizza and a bottle of Pepsi. I was very hungry.

Returning to our flat again, I locked the door from inside. The lock could be opened from either side with the same keys, of which I had one and two were with mom. Turning off the lights I reclined on the sofa and switched on the TV. A soccer match was going on between my favourite team and its main rival. My favourite team was winning five goals to three. I nibbled from my pizza and sipped from the bottle of Pepsi as I watched the game. Mom would get a nice surprise when she opened the door and entered the flat, I thought to myself.

At around half past eight, I heard the sound of a car outside. It was Vipin uncle's red Santro. Mom got out of the car as it came to halt and waited till Sunil uncle had parked it in the parking space in the ground floor of the building. Then both came up in the elevator. I could clearly see both of them from the drawing room window, as they stepped out of the elevator.

Mom looked stunning in a black saree with sequins on it. She was wearing one of the skimpiest blouses of the same colour. It had extremely thin spaghetti straps around the shoulder and a plunging neckline. More than a third of mom's large, white boobs and cleavage were on display. Her back was practically bare except for the thin blouse straps running over shoulder and across her back.

Mom had the same burgundy shade of hair, but it was trimmed much shorter. She had applied dark chocolate lip gloss and the nail polish was of the same shade too. For a change, she had put on a big, circular, black bindi on her forehead. Her plump, milk white belly with its deep navel and her fair white arms stood out in glorious contrast to her black saree and blouse.

She had a small diamond stud on her nose, which I saw for the first time. From her earlobes, dangled two long ear ornaments made entirely of small, black beads. She wore a thick, long necklace of the same black beads. Each of her wrists were adorned with a bunch of black, glass bangles. Mom had a wrist watch with black leather straps on her left wrist. She wore the same old gold ring on her right finger, while her feet and toes were adorned with silver anklets and toe rings. She wore dainty, black, high heel slippers and carried an expensive, new, shiny, black leather purse in her hand. The woman standing before me was a sex goddess. I stared at mom enchanted. She had obviously splashed her new found money on these fashion items.

Vipin uncle was dressed in a tight fitted, yellow, open necked T shirt and a pair of tight blue jeans. He wore a pair of brown cowboy boots. A thick gold chain hanging around his neck was visible from the open front of his T shirt. On his right wrist he wore a thick gold bracelet and on his left wrist he wore a stainless steel watch with a thick leather strap. He had a large frame and was looking every inch the hunk that he was.

"Shobha, why don't you come to my flat? We have already had our dinner at the Chinese restaurant. So you don't have to cook tonight. Instead of watching those boring, Saas Bahu (mother-in-law and daughter-in-law) TV series alone, you can chat with me for a while. Besides you have never come to my flat," he suggested. In a little more than two weeks time, he had started to address mom as Shobha instead of Shobhaji. Indians suffix the word ji to a name while addressing a person as a mark of respect. Omitting the ji could signify that the two are very familiar and close to each other and are on first name terms. There closeness was also apparent as they had started to dine out together.

"Yes Vipinji, it is not a bad idea to spend sometime chatting, although we have chatted for close to an hour while dining at the restaurant," mom replied with a smile.

"Tomorrow is a holiday. The office will remain closed. So there is no hurry to go to bed early. We can chat for a long time without worry. Come on. And, one more thing. Please stop calling me Vipinji. Just call me Vipin. I hate formality. That is why I have stopped addressing you as Shobhaji. We are not only neighbours, we are like friends. Let us not stick to any employer employee relationship, but become friends. Is that OK?" he said.

"OK, I will call you Vipin," mom said smilingly. Together they entered his flat.

I lost sight of both of them after they entered his flat. I was in a dilemma as to whether to call mom from Vipin uncle's flat or to wait for her to return. I finally settled on the latter, as my desire to surprise her was still there. So, I went into my bedroom and lay down on my bed. I had not switched on the lights and so the room was dark. I parted the curtains of the window just a little and some light from outside came into the room.

Suddenly a little more light entered the room. I turned around to see from where it came. Vipin uncle had put on the light in his bedroom and opened the window to let in some fresh air. The curtains were drawn apart. And everything inside the room was clearly visible. As I have already mentioned, one of the windows of my bedroom directly faced one of the windows of Vipin uncle's bedroom and were just ten feet apart. I could not only see everything in the bedroom clearly, but also distinctly hear every word being spoken. So I peered intently, trying to see what was going on.

Mom had also entered the bedroom and Vipin uncle offered her a chair to seat. He turned on the TV and selected one of mom's favourite channels. A soap was being telecast there. "How about some drinks, Shobha? I know you drink sometimes," he suggested.

"I don't drink normally. I used to occasionally when times were really bad, just to drown my sorrows. I am not addicted to that stuff. Now I don't take it," mom replied.

"Now your problems are over. Sandip has a good job. You are earning too. Your sorrows are definitely over, now that you have a lot of money. How about drinking a little to the good times?" Vipin uncle asked.

"Oh OK. A little would be good. But I don't want to get drunk," mom replied laughing.

"Neither do I," he said and poured Scotch whiskey in two glasses and put some roasted cashew nuts on a plate. They started to sip their whiskey as they munched their cashew nuts. Mom was watching a TV serial intently as she drank slowly. From their faces, it was obvious that they were very relaxed. A young lady in the TV series had just married her beau and they looked very happy. They were decorating their new home and hugging and smooching each other every now and then.