Viral Outbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled my head into her chest, the intoxicating aroma of her skin once more engulfed me. The milky sweet fragrance of honey, lavender, and a tinge of sweat threatened to overwhelm my senses, so much so that I had already begun to nuzzle at the soft, smooth skin when I caught myself.

"Sis, stop..." I muttered, my resolve growing steadily weaker.

She withdrew from me, teasingly, delighting in the way that I was responding to her body.

She stood up, then unzipped her jean shorts, pulling them down then kicking them away.

Shit, that was it. I need to get us away from the clothes!

I threw her t-shirt and bra as far away from us as I could, then stripped off my shirt and did the same.

I took a deep breath, then stripped off my short pants and underwear, tossing them away before pulling my legs into my chest in my attempt to conceal my nether regions from my sister's hungry gaze.

I glanced timidly up at her, almost overwhelmed by how sexy she looked as she posed, her hands on her hip, almost daring me to come closer.

"Your underwear, sis. You need to get rid of it."

"Ooh, you're such a bad boy," she teased. "If you want to get me out of these so badly, then you're just going to have to take them off yourself."

I all but shook as she stepped, slowly and seductively, towards me, her panty covered crotch just about level with my head.

"Well?" she asked, as she stood directly in front of my face.

I looked up into her eyes, then gulped, as I reached shakily forward, grasping the waistband of her little white panties, and pulling them, ever so slowly down.

A single thread of my sister's juices connected her to the thin cloth as it slipped slowly down her leg with the aid of my hands.

I was entranced.

My sister's pussy was slick with arousal, and her scent invited, no demanded me, towards her.

I'm not sure if she pulled me to her, or if I leaned forward myself, but before I knew what was happening my lips were mashed into hers, a leg raised and resting over my shoulder as she passionately clutched at a fistful of hair at the back of my head.

I kissed her pussy lips fervently, pausing only to run my tongue along the length of her slip, delighting in the strong taste of my sister's nectar.

Pleasurable moans were emanating consistently from her throat, and the occasional 'oh god yes' when my tongue tickled the little bud of her clit in just the right way.

I kept at it until she pulled my head away, unhooking her leg as she slid, pressed up against me, down my chest and abdomen to once again straddle me.

Her fingertips traced the trail of moisture left from her juices down my body, until she reached beneath herself to grip my fully erect penis.

She rubbed a finger across the tip a bit, bringing the finger to her lips to taste the sticky liquid that came from me in my heightened state of arousal.

She moaned pleasurably as she sucked on the finger, grinding herself against the length of my shaft as she did.

The sensation felt so good, I could have died happily right there and then.

But it didn't stop there.

She leaned forward, pulling my hungry mouth to her brown, erect nipple, and I sucked on it obligingly as she once more grasped my cock, and positioned it at the entrance of her sacred place.

Slowly, she eased me into herself and I savored every moment as the warm, soft flesh enveloped me.

A long, sultry, 'ooooh' slipped from her lips as she nestled me into her perfect little embrace.

As I slid into her, however, a slight grimace appeared on her face and she tightened her grip in my shoulders, momentarily awakening me from my passion induced stupor.

"Sis, are you ok?"

She breathed heavily, then mouthed a 'yes' as she took just a moment's respite, before she began to move once again slowly, up and down the length of my cock.

I placed my hands on her hips, and almost by instinct I began to thrust upwards to meet her downward thrusts. I was once again lost in the thralls of passion as she quickened her pace, her breathing now coming in quick rasps accompanied by little, sharp moans.

I could tell that her orgasm was near at hand, as her moans intensified and her fingers began to dig in as she clutched at the taut muscles on my back.

Then I stared into her eyes, and noticed an almost indistinct flutter.

That earlier trance-like gleam was fading, and though I willed with all my heart to stop myself, my body was now on auto-pilot, with my own release in inevitability.

I could see my sister returning to her senses, but she never stopped moving, and neither could I.

She fingers dug into me mercilessly, and she screamed out loud as her orgasm tore through her, sending wave after wave of explosive pleasure through every nerve in her body.

Unable to hold back the tides of my own release any longer, I tapped her leg twice and she withdrew from me slightly, only just allowing me to pull myself from her warm inner embrace just as rope after rope of thick white cum erupted from the head of my penis all over my sister's exposed stomach.

She lay back, panting heavily, as my softening cock lay against her skin, sticky and wet from our combined love juices.

As she struggled to regain her senses, she cast panicked glances between me and the milky white remnants of our lovemaking that now coated her pale white skin.

The silence that lingered between us in between our short drawn breaths, was almost unbearable, but we were saved, quite thankfully, by the loud booming voice coming from a megaphone outside of our house.

We cast one glance at each other, then shot out of the basement and headed upstairs.

When we got there we noticed that Casey and Colin were passed out on the ground exactly where we had left them.

I checked Casey, as Erin checked on Colin.

"Still breathing?"

I nodded.

They seemed to be alright.

I examined them for a moment then asked:

"What were the twins wearing when we went out this afternoon?"

Erin pondered for a moment then snapped her fingers:

"Their matching blue Elmo t-shirts. They changed their clothes while we were upstairs!"

I nodded, as I pulled off the goalie pads, revealing Casey's favorite red shirt. He'd always wear it whenever he could, even when it was dirty, and had been scolded more than once for it.

Relieved that the twins were okay, we wasted no time in going up to our rooms to put on some clothes, before running outside to flag down the passing military vehicle.

A tough looking woman in khakis stepped out of the van as they continued to broadcast their message to anyone who needed assistance.

We told them about the unconscious twins, and they quickly called for an ambulance.

From what we heard, the spores had barely affected our region, as the park where we had been walking was one of the few places out here where outbreaks were confirmed.

The woman who spoke to us reassured us that the twins did not hate us, but that children tend to react very strongly even to the mildest of things, and that their actions did not reflect any significant, deep underlying feeling.

I studied my sister as she listened to the woman, nodding slightly, and wondered what that meant about our own reaction to the spores.

When the twins were safely in an ambulance, we were asked to remain in the house until further instructions came.

The paramedics also confirmed that they were perfectly fine, and it was likely that they just needed to get some rest, but that they would have them checked up at the hospital just in case.

We weren't allowed to go with them, as the hospitals were well over crowded, and our parents were already on their way to meet them there.

We were ordered to dispose of any clothing we wore while out in the park, and for safe measure, we also vacuumed all of the rugs in the house, though the spores, we were told, had a very short life-span and died not too long after dispersion, causing only a temporary disturbance in the affected hosts.

After we were done cleaning, Erin and I collapsed on the living room floor, leaning up against the furniture as we often did.

She glanced at me tentatively, then quickly looked away as I met her gaze.

I stared down at the floor, wondering how I could ever look my older sister in the eye ever again.

"Erin, I-"

"I'm so sorry, Jase!"

I looked over at her and saw that tears were streaming down her face as she continued:

"I can't believe I made you do that, I know you must hate me, but I'm so so sorry!"

"I'm the one who should be apologizing, sis. You weren't yourself, you were being affected by the spores. I should have tried harder to stop you... but I didn't."

She looked over at me questioningly, through tear blurred eyes.

"You couldn't have stopped me Jason. I forced you, I know I did."

"Really? I could have hit you, couldn't I? Knocked you out, or tried to run away."

"You wouldn't hurt me like that, Jase."

"So I'd let you fuck me instead? Does that make sense, sis?"

I clenched my fists and pounded the ground in frustration, keeping my eyes away from my sister who I knew would have every right to hate me. She was being influenced by the spores, but me? I did what we did, fully aware of what was happening. And what made it worst was just how much I enjoyed it. That was the part that tore me up the most right now.

"W-why didn't you stop me then?" Her voice wavered, uncertainly.

I looked up at her, confusion in my eyes.

Wasn't it obvious? No, maybe she wanted me to say it, to humiliate me and punish me, and after all maybe she deserved at least that much after what I'd done to her.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, then began:

"Because... because- I'm a disgusting, despicable person who would take advantage of his own sister-"

Slap*.

I looked up and saw a fury in my sister's eyes that even I did not expect.

"Don't you dare say that! Don't even think it!"

"What do you-?"

"You love me, Jase. You would never take advantage of me just because. Do you think I'm stupid? You've never even looked at my body with lust in your eyes, Jason... So why? Tell me why didn't you stop me?"

Tears were falling from her cheeks onto the floor where I sat as she stood above me.

"I-I don't know."

"Then I'll tell you why. It's because I forced you, Jason... I should have been stronger than those stupid spores... I-I'm so sorry."

Her knees buckled as she wept, and she collapsed on the floor right in front of me.

I crept forward and wrapped my arms around her.

Then took a deep breath, as I strengthened my resolve.

"I-if you stop blaming yourself, I'll tell you why..." my words came out in a barely audible mumble.

She blinked at me uncertainly through tear filled eyes.

"What?"

"If you promise... not to blame yourself. I will. I'll tell you why."

She just stared at me, confusion in her eyes, so I decided to continue anyway. I took another deep breath, my cheeks suddenly feeling quite red as I struggled to get the words out.

"It's because I couldn't help myself."

"Don't be stupid, I know that's not-"

"No I mean it. I couldn't help myself."

She glared at me, her anger from before returning.

"Y-you were... perfect. You were being so flirty, and seductive-"

She cringed at this mention, so I continued quickly:

"But when I saw you, I just got lost with how beautiful you were. You were just... perfect, and I didn't stop you because... I didn't want to."

I braced myself for another slap, but when her hand came to my face it was a soft, gentle caress.

"Y-you think I'm beautiful?"

I blushed, the embarrassment I felt at the admission threatening to overwhelm me, but she lifted my gaze back up to her own.

"Keep going."

I gulped again, as I continued:

"You're not just beautiful, sis, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"You-you mean my body?"

"It's not just your body. I mean everything. Everything about you is... perfect."

She looked at me doubtfully.

"You've never felt that way about me before."

I shook my head.

She withdrew her hand from my face, and slumped back, pulling her knees into her chest.

"Then it's only because I forced myself on you that you're seeing me like that."

"Then I'm glad that you did."

"Wha- you don't mean that!"

"You were always right here, right in front of me sis. You take care of me. You mean everything to me! And I never even noticed that about you. I'm glad this happened so that I could see how beautiful and perfect you are... I just wish I didn't take advantage of you after I realized that. I'm sorry. I really am."

"Y-you really mean that? That you think I'm perfect?"

I nodded, my gaze squarely on the floor as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Then to my surprise, Erin leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, collapsing into me.

"You didn't take advantage of me, Jase. Ok?"

Tears fell down my cheeks as I shook my head.

"I did, I know I did. You're just trying to protect me..."

"No, I mean it, you didn't-"

"I saw you... when you came to... I saw that look in your eyes. You were confused and horrified, and I could see that you hated yourself afterwards."

"I was confused and horrified... because even when I was myself again... I didn't want to stop. And I hated myself because I thought that I'd hurt you, Jason."

"I still hate myself."

"Why?"

"Because I let you start doing those things when you weren't yourself. Nothing will ever change that..."

Erin looked at me thoughtfully for a moment.

"Actually... I can think of one thing that might."

"Huh?"

"Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Just do it."

"No.

"Pleaseeee," she begged with the same wounded puppy look that I could never resist.

"Okay, they're closed."

"You love me, don't you Jason?"

"Yeah..."

"And you think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes..."

"How beautiful?"

"Extremely," I replied impatiently, when a punch landed on my stomach.

She drew in closer to me, her knees pressing into my legs.

"Tell me," she whispered, in a breathy seductive tone that I now recognized.

"You're a Goddess, sis. Everything about you is perfect."

"Like what?" she asked, her tone now girlishly playful.

"Like the way you smile when you're teasing me. The way you giggle when I tickle you."

"Aww, that's sweet. But..." she took my hand in hers as she spoke, "What about these-? Nuh-uh, no peeking, cheater!"

My eyes almost fluttered open as my hands, guided by hers, were pressed into soft pieces of flesh that I was certain could not possibly be what I thought it was, however I quickly shut my eyes again as she chastised me for the slip.

"Well... do you like these as well?"

"Yes..."

"Tell me," she whispered into my ear with that same, breathy tone that reeked of desire.

"I love the way they feel in my hands, soft, supple, just perfect."

"Tell me more."

"When I took off your shirt sis, and you pressed them into my face I wanted to suck on them so badly."

"Uh huh?"

"I still remember how you smelled. That milky sweet scent of honey and lavender, with just a little tinge of sweat."

"Oooh, does that turn my baby brother on?"

"Mhm."

"Do you wanna taste me, and see if I taste the way I smell?"

I nodded hypnotically in response, as she leaned into me and pressed my face into her bosom.

I nuzzled the soft flesh affectionately, and as I eased her perky nipple into my mouth a soft moaned escaped her lips.

"You know what, baby brother? I'm giving my body to you right now, and I'm completely myself."

"You're not forcing yourself, are you Erin?"

"Silly! Do I sound like if I am?"

I shook my head.

"Then make me feel beautiful, Jase."

I opened my eyes and looked up, meeting her gaze.

She held my gaze for a bit, then blushed, looking away.

"A naked girl is in front of you, Jase. I don't think you're supposed to be just staring into her eyes."

"I don't just want your body, sis. I want you. All of you."

Erin blushed again as I leaned in to kiss her.

Our lips met tenderly first, then with greater urgency as our desires began to unfurl.

Erin wrapped her hands around my neck as her tongue slipped teasingly into my mouth, and our tongues began to dance fervently as my hands continued to explore the beautiful contours of my sister's perfect body.

I traced long, deliberate lines with my fingertips along her sides and back, and she squirmed pleasurably against my body, breaking our kiss only to tear off my remaining clothes.

She kissed me now with passionate intensity, breaking away from my lips only to run deep, sucking kisses along my neck and chest.

As she made her way back up to my lips, I lifted her up and onto my hips, taking one of her soft, supple breasts into my mouth as she pressed my face into her chest.

I sucked on it hungrily, pausing only to run my tongue in quick circles around the teat, then flicking her nipple with my tongue before devouring it into my mouth again.

"Oh god! What're you doing to me, Jase?"

She reached down for my erect cock and began stroking it, guiding me once more to her glistening, aroused entrance.

She looked deeply into my eyes as she took me into herself once more, slowly burying my cock until it disappeared entirely deep inside her body.

"Tell me how much you love me, Jase."

"I love you sis. I could spend all day just enjoying the feel of every inch of your body, every day for the rest of my life."

She purred contentedly as she began to move slowly, up and down the length of my shaft.

"More..."

"I want to taste every inch of your skin, and drink in your intoxicating scent."

"Mmm."

"And I always want to make you purr like my own, personal sex crazed little kitten."

"Meow," she whispered into my ear, as she nibbled on my earlobe before continuing:

"But save the poetry for later Jason, right now I want you to fuck me."

I lifted her up and rested her down on her back, intensifying the pace of our movements.

A steady stream of moans began to come from her, and she rocked her hips in perfect rhythm with my deep, firm thrusts.

"Fuck me harder, baby bro," she managed, in between her moans.

I held her hands down over her head as I pounded into her, and her moans once more became more erratic and urgent as her orgasm approached.

I kept that pace steadily until I felt that she was on the edge, then I leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Cum for me, sis," as I began to fuck her as hard and fast as I could.

She screamed out loud, then bit down hard on my shoulder as she came, and her insides clamped down my cock tightly as the orgasm rocked her body.

I slowed my pace, and kept moving slowly and sensually in and out of her as her orgasm continued to wash over her.

She held onto me tightly, her body still giving off little shudders as her orgasm subsided.

I remained inside of her though I had stopped moving, and she sighed contentedly as she recovered from the overwhelming intensity of her orgasm.

She giggled as I slipped out of her, then curled up next to me.

"I love you so much Jase."

"I love you too sis."

"You didn't get to cum with me this time," she pouted slightly as she rested on her hands, on top of my chest."

"You remember the first time?"

"I'll never forget it! You know when you came all over me I almost had another orgasm."

As she spoke, her hand wandered down to my slightly softening cock, where she began to flick her finger across the tip.

"I love the way you taste, Jase."

"Wha-when did you-?"

She gave me a naughty smile.