Viral Outbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I went upstairs to get dressed."

"So much for horrified and confused, huh?" I teased her playfully. "Well? Tell me!"

She blushed as she continued to toy with my penis, running her fingers along the length of my shaft.

"It's nothing- when I went up to change I saw myself in the mirror, covered in your cum... and before I knew it, I had this stupid smile on my face. I kinda knew since then that I wanted to make you cum hard all over me like that again."

I stroked her head affectionately, and she planted a soft, deliberate kiss onto my chest.

She began to run her fingers affectionately across my body, as she kissed her way down my chest, to my stomach, until she came at last to the object of her fixation.

As she leaned in towards my stirring part, she looked up into my eyes and shot me a cute smile as she planted a kiss on the head of my cock. The playful cute look she wore as she did something so inherently dirty, almost threw me over the edge.

I could tell that she was delighting in the way that she was driving me crazy.

She wasted little time teasing me, however, as the tip of my cock was soon enveloped by her, perfect beautiful lips.

She teased a line along the base of my cock as she worked me into her lips, massaging my testicles as she worked me dangerously close to an orgasm.

"I'm getting close, sis," I whispered, and she quickened the pace of her sucking in response.

"Are you going to come all over your dirty, slutty older sister, baby bro?" she asked, in that tantalizingly cute, girlish voice.

"Yes," my voice almost came out in a whisper as she pushed me over the edge.

My vision blurred and I thought I would pass out for sure as I came, shooting thick ropes of white semen all over my older sister.

Erin aimed my cock at her chest as she continued to work my length with her hands, then took me back into her mouth to suck what was left of my seed.

She moaned delightedly as she sucked me, tenderly, through to the end of my orgasm.

Still looking into my eyes, she scooped up a bit of my cum from her chest, and brought it her lips, letting out a satisfied moan as she licked it clean.

"I'd never have guessed that my little brother would have been the one to turn me into an insatiable cum slut."

She crawled up to me, and I pulled her tightly into a loving embrace.

"Tell me you'll love me like this forever, Jase."

"Forever and then some, I added. I love you sis."

She nuzzled my neck affectionately as we cuddled, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking.