Viral Reality

Story Info
Hot Interracial video goes viral.
3.1k words
3.85
25.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a freshman in college when I happily discovered sex and black boys. One summer, a foolish but tasty indiscretion was captured on video, and it changed my life.

You see . . . that hot interracial video went viral, and that's when the shit hit the fan.

*******************************************

My first year or two in college, I was always the center of male attention for as long as I can remember. It started with light petting and quickly progressed to just letting them feel my breast, and then between my legs. As my experience grew, I would rub their dicks and sometimes let my favorites dry hump me until they came. When I became a bit more adventurous, I developed a liking for "jocks". Occasionally if they had done something really nice for me, I would let them slip their hot boyish dicks between my bare thighs and stroke to orgasm. It was interesting to see how much delight they took in seeing their thick, white handiwork spewed all over my legs. Apparently, that was enough to keep most of them silly satisfied.

I must admit I was conceited about my looks, self-confident and maybe even a little arrogant as far as who I am, my family, and our position in town; why shouldn't I have been? After all, my father Martin Costanzia, was the wealthiest man in our town and one of the top business men in the state?

By the time, I was a junior I had learned to suck cock and spent most of my senior year on my knees sucking my boyfriend Frankie's beautiful black cock. I must have been good at it because that's all he talked about and when I would deep throat him, he'd just about lose his mind.

I thought Frankie was a perfect match for me, but my Daddy disagreed and tried everything he could think of to keep him away from me. Frankie was tall, handsome, the captain of the football team, a key player on the school's baseball team, smart and from a respected and well to do family. Everything a parent could want for their daughter, except . . . he was black.

I can't tell you how often I had to sit through dinner with Daddy going on and on about, "that black this and that black that. Just because his family has a little money doesn't mean a damn thing to me!"

Then he would look directly at me and say threateningly, across the dinner table, "That black bastard had better not be fucking you."

Yes. That's exactly what and how the educated, socially enlightened Mr. Costanzia talked in the privacy of his home. All I could do was to sit there and listen to him rant, reassuring him that his pure, untouched little girl would never, ever allow a black man to touch her.

*****

I usually got whatever I wanted, and I had wanted Frankie. I'd lusted after him since I was a college freshman and he was a senior. It took some effort, but I finally got him to pay attention to me one weekend at a swim party.

I don't mean to sound conceited, but I'm not a bad looking girl, in fact, I've been told I'm quite beautiful. Petite, athletic body, well-shaped legs, full, high breasts, small waist and a tight firm ass. Just the kind of White girl Frankie found desirable. When I found out Frankie was going to be at the party, I wanted to look my sexy best. I took most of the day getting ready, and before leaving for the party, I stole a final look in the mirror and saw a beautiful girl looking back at me. The reflected girl was wearing a little nothing of a yellow and white bikini, her thick, wavy blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and tied with a yellow ribbon, and she sported the biggest pair of sexy sunglasses you could imagine.

As I walked out to the pool, Frankie's eyes were on me. When I slipped into the pool and stood up, the cold water made my nipples hard, erect and unmistakable under the thin fabric of my bikini top.

I saw Frankie get into the pool and move closer so that he could watch me as I leisurely swam a couple of laps. When I finished my laps, I swam to the far corner of the pool and stood to catch my breath, wiping the water out of my eyes.

"Hey," a voice said from behind me. I turned and was not surprised, but very pleased to see Frankie standing there.

"I've seen you around, and wanted to introduce myself," he said. "My name is Frank Reynolds, but my friends call me Frankie."

"I know who you are," I said. "I wondered how long it would take you to speak. My name is Megan Costanzia."

"I know who you are too," he said laughing, his broad, toothy smile bright in the afternoon sun.

Frankie pulled himself up out of the water and sat on the edge. I waded closer to him noting how his cock was tenting his swim trunks. I looked up at him, giving him a pitying look that said, 'poor baby, let me take care of that for you,' and moved between his legs.

Thinking we were alone in a secluded corner of the pool, I gave him a knowing look before I submerged myself. Running my tongue along his inner thighs, I could feel him quiver when I began gently nibbling along the length of his captive cock. Just as my head broke the surface of the water, his hand reached for his cock, and I pushed it away.

"No, don't," I said.

I slipped my hand under the waistband of his swim trunks and freed his swollen throbbing cock. Letting my tongue teasingly flick across the tip of his cockhead I licked away the large bead of pre-cum that had begun to form as soon as I took his dick in my hand. Frankie groaned with pleasure when I sucked his cock into my warm, tight mouth and began a slow up and down motion. I'm sure I surprised him when I took his cock down my throat so deep his eyes watered from the exquisite pressure on his sensitive cockhead.

Frankie took hold of my head, wrapping my long blonde hair in his strong black hands and started fucking his cock into my mouth. I could tell he wanted to fill up my mouth and have me swallow every sweet drop, and I did just as he wanted. Frankie gave a loud almost animal grunt, and I could feel the hard jerk of his cock as he kept spurting cum down my throat.

Not once did I try to pull my face away. I smiled to myself knowing that this little white girl had given big black Frankie one of the best orgasms of his life. Gasping for breath, he reluctantly pulled his still pulsing cock out of my mouth. With his groans echoing in my ears and his balls pleasantly aching from the strain of cumming so hard, he sat on the edge of the pool unable to move having experienced a hard, intense orgasm.

After a few minutes, Frankie stood, adjusted his trunks and helped me out of the pool. So absorbed in each other, we hadn't noticed the small cliché of his friends who had watched and some even videoed our encounter. We started dating after that.

*****

Though Frankie had graduated and was now interning for a large company, I wanted him to escort me to the Sophomore Frolic, which was a big event each Fall. After the dance, a little weed, and several Margaritas I finally let him have sex with me, mainly because I was tired of him constantly begging, and plus, it was Frolic night.

I remember laying under him in that big, soft hotel bed, hoping it wouldn't hurt too much, but knowing it probably would. He rolled his large, muscular body on top of me, and spread my legs open. Kneeling between my thighs he slowly stroked himself until his black monster was engorged, its tip wet with pre-cum, visibly pulsing in his hand. Frankie was on his knees, and wrapping his arms around each of my thighs, pulled me closer to him placing my legs up on his shoulders.

"You want this black cock, don't you? Well, tonight you're going to get your wish. Your tight little white pussy is going to take all of this black cock." He said in a low, cajoling voice.

"Stop talking and fuck me, Frankie," I demanded, fully feeling the effects of the weed and alcohol a warm and sexy veil leaving me lacking inhibitions and modesty.

I reached down and started rubbing my clit, igniting the spark of what I knew would be an amazing orgasm. As the awesome sensations grew, Frankie began inserting his cock into me, I could feel him getting hard inside me, and it felt good, 'this isn't so bad,' I thought.

"Oh fuck, Megan, I'm trying, but I can't hold back. Baby, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cummmmm," and with that Frankie plunged into me burying his cock, balls deep inside my tight, tight pussy. I didn't mean to, but the pain and suddenness of his penetration took me by surprise, and I screamed.

"Shhhh, shhhh, Megan, shhhh," he kept repeating as he covered my mouth and continued a slow thrusting as I lay there whimpering. My pussy was full of his cum now, and I could feel it squish out when he began to fuck me harder and deeper. Frankie grunted with the exertion of fucking my white pussy for the first time, after all those months of being told no, he couldn't. Starting to moan, I realized it didn't hurt like it had before, in fact; it felt good. I wrapped my arms around Frankie as my hips rose and fell in time with his, until with a hard thrust my eyes rolled back in my head and we came, our bodies jerking and thrashing about covered in sex sweat.

*****

Daddy was going away on business the next week.

"Megan, I need you to promise me while I'm gone that you won't see that boy or have him in here." He said, not wanting to say Frankie's name.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand, I lied, hoping he believed me. I promise."

I dropped Daddy off at the airport, and on my way home picked up Frankie at his apartment.

During the time Daddy was away, Frankie and I appropriated his bedroom and bed for all manner of natural (and not so natural) sex play. I suppose the others in the house (Marta our cook and Joanna, the housekeeper) knew I was routinely fucking Frankie in Daddy's absence, and also knew of our other shenanigans but turned their heads and chose to mind their own business or risk being dismissed.

*****

The week quickly passed, Daddy was due back the following day, and Frankie and I were languishing in his bed enjoying our last day together. We had spent most of that afternoon in Daddy's bed having sex when Frankie's phone started ringing. The caller id showed it was his friend Jim Rudolph.

"Hey man, what's up? He asked casually.

Though I couldn't hear the conversation, I could see the expression on Frankie's face change and his complexion take on a grayish pallor.

"Alright, Alright, I'll check it out now, thanks Man for letting me know. Catch you later."

Frankie immediately went online to YouTube and found the video he was looking for, and we both sat there in bed with our mouths open, staring at the screen.

We turned and looked at each other in disbelief. Granted, we should have been more discrete that afternoon almost two years ago when his friends crowded around, and a couple of them videoed me giving Frankie the blow job of his life. It never occurred to either of us that one of his trusted buds would have the balls to put the video on YouTube.

Phone calls, texts, messages, tweets, etc., seemed to start as soon as he ended his call with Jim. Then Daddy called! Whoever had put the video on YouTube had also sent copies to Daddy and Frankie's parents. He was furious, concerned about his business associates seeing the video, blaming Frankie for everything, and threatening to have him arrested and sent to jail.

*****

Things got crazy after that; it was embarrassing and humiliating to have people pointing and whispering about me where ever I went. Shopping, school, on the street, people would recognize me. I could see them and their reaction, particularly the men. Even if I dressed in what I thought was a conservative straight, pencil skirt, and white silk blouse it was obvious by the way they leered at me, what they were thinking and imagining.

Out of frustration, I tried to explain my feelings about this to Frankie, and he only laughed and said that perhaps I wasn't dressing as conservatively as I thought. He said the black skirt and white blouse accented my tits and ass. The reason, guys liked to stare was because my black skirt outlined my firm, well-shaped ass and since I insisted on going around braless, my nipples were always erect from the friction of the blouse rubbing across them. A guy would have to be a robot if after seeing my nips standing at attention, their cocks didn't twitch a little.

I knew it wasn't easy for Daddy either, who was put in a position of being my protector, constantly fending off the crank phone calls, emails, lewd innuendos about him and me, and smart ass comments from strangers and even from his friends.

I was sorry Daddy had been embarrassed by what Frankie and I had done, but how could we have known that someone would upload the video. After ripping me a new one, Daddy didn't speak to me for a while and against my wishes took out a restraining order against Frankie to keep him away from me and our residence. Though on the one hand I felt sorry for Daddy, I also felt anger toward him, for trying to keep Frankie and me apart. Fortunately, his efforts weren't very successful because Frankie and I (in spite of the restraining order) still saw each other and enjoyed having sex whenever we could sneak away.

Then, Marsha Kingsley came calling. Marsha was a producer from one of the major networks who had through her kids heard about the video. Though shocked at first by the thought of a big black man taking sexual advantage of a little white girl, she eventually had gone on-line and seen the YouTube video herself. It was obvious we were not kids, but two people who had willingly and eagerly participated in the oral sex that had been captured. She was intrigued and started taking note of the rapidly increasing number of views and the type and volume of comments that were left. After seeing the video (several times), Marsha had the seed of a reality show idea taking root in her brain.

The show would initially focus on the video and its effect on Frankie, my Daddy and me; eventually the story premise would revolve around Frankie and me, how we manage our sexuality and sexual relationship.

*****

Daddy was resistant and it took some effort from Marsha and me, but he, in the end, gave his okay. I think he truly believed it would be a good way to help me assume and handle personal responsibility for my actions.

Surprisingly, Frankie was also reluctant to be a part of the project at first. He wasn't necessarily upset about the video, which he thought was great and enhanced his sexual persona. He was, however, concerned about the video and how it might in the future effect his career.

"Frankie, honestly I think you're making too big of a deal out of this. In another couple of months, no one will even remember the video ever existed. Let's take advantage of this opportunity while we can," I said as I ran my hand lightly up and down his thigh. Frankie sat on the sofa next to me listening to what I had to say but not convinced his getting involved would be the best thing for him.

I leaned against him resting my head on his shoulder as I deftly undid his pants and pulled his now semi hard cock out.

"Lift your hips, for me Frankie," I said, and when he did, I pulled his pants down letting them gather around his feet. I stroked his shaft a few times, and it immediately became hard and began to twitch and jerk involuntarily.

He sat down again, and I massaged his cock and fondled his balls as we sat and talked. Bending forward I licked the head of his cock, and encircled his cockhead with my warm, mouth and felt it getting harder as I sucked the tip and stroked the shaft at the same time. When he started to moan, I moved my hand up and down his shaft, gently squeezing his balls with the other. Frankie began thrusting into my lightly closed fist, his speed increasing, and his ball sac tightening and pulling up snug against his body.

"I'm going to cum Megan; I'm so close, so close," he whined. Then in long white threads, his black cock started spewing cum, which arched high in the air before dropping and pooling on the floor. "It's ok, baby," I said to him as I leaned over his cock and started sucking him softly, aware of his cock's sensitivity. I licked him with my tongue, squeezing and milking the last of his cum from him.

When he finished, he sat there in a daze.

"Frankie? I'd like for you to be a part of this with me . . . will you sign the consent papers now," I asked as I bent forward and began to clean his cock with mouth and tongue. . .

Please, Frankie . . . please.

*****

The show will be adult focused, and of course contain and deal with sometimes "raw" sexual issues and situations. The show airs July 4th weekend, and I think people are going to be fascinated by the subject matter and the primary characters.

I hope you all will be watching.