Virgin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and Charles walked into the bedroom carrying dinner and as they fed me, Alex and Dave petted my body. I had not had this luxury in my life and was enjoying it so much. I was hot and wet. The feeling of my clit standing and being stroked every so often was making me hotter and hotter. I found it very difficult to concentrate on dinner when something was put in my mouth as my nipples were being squeezed. I found I was tightening andrelaxing my vagina and so wanted to feel filled again.

After dinner, they cleared away the dishes and then all came and stood in front of me, naked. Each of their cocks was different and beautiful. Charles stepped forward.

"You will learn to suck cock with me." He said. "See my cock, how thick it is? This is my foreskin, when you push it back you can see how dark the head of my cock is. I want you to touch and explore it, Lynn." He took me to a chair by the window. It was just the right height for him to stand in front of me and have his shaft in my face. It had a concave front so that my pussy was completely open. He was semi-erect and there was a metal ring around his balls, which hung very low. He put my hand on him and showed me how to pull his foreskin back. I ran my finger around the inside of that skin and it felt so good and he began to grow.

"No, Lynn. I want to grow big in your mouth so that you get the whole experience. I don't want you to use you hands yet. Kiss it, Lynn." I looked at him and what he was offering and reached forward and kissed it. "The most sensitive part is the head and right at the back below the head. Now I want you to take it in your mouth and slide along it and feel it grow."

I put my lips around his shaft, getting it very wet with my saliva and then slowly glided down as far as I could go and then came back up to the head. Using my tongue and lips, I pushed the skin off of the head. It was so silky smooth and his rod was growing and growing. My tongue circled the head, pushing as far under the skin as it could get and circled the head of his cock and he continued to grow harder and harder in my mouth.

He was moaning and telling me "Yes, yes, suck on it Lynn, harder." I couldn't believe how hard he was and how big. My mouth was full. "Suck on my balls, now.." and I went down to his scrotal sack and licked it and gently sucked the skin into my mouth. I could feel the hardness of his balls as his cock rested on my forehead. I sucked one ball into my mouth and the power of it made his cock jump against me as he moaned and pushed towards my face. I liked this, I really liked this! He was enjoying what I was doing to him. I nibbled and kissed up the side of his shaft along the large vein where I could feel his pulse and finally came to the head of his cock again. With my hand I cradled his balls and began to knead them gently as my tongue circled his cock. I sucked on the head and then began to fuck his cock with my mouth, catching the ridge on my lips. My tongue found the spot in back and massaged it as I rhythmically sucked up and down his shaft. It was a delight to have him pump into my mouth. He was so large and I could feel the head of him at the back of my throat as he moaned in pleasure.

Suddenly I could feel a tongue licking my erect button around the clit clamp. It was following the rhythm of Charles and I found myself pushing into that tongue and increasing the suck on Charles.

"Take it, baby, I am going to cum!" Charles breathlessly said as he pumped harder and faster into my mouth. "I want you to swallow it all - your desert from dinner."

I pushed his balls against his body and he arched and pushed in and out, faster and faster into my mouth. The tongue on my clit was flicking and the mouth was sucking and I came, hard, my head pushing forward and my jaw clamped down involuntarily on the cock in my mouth. Charles let out a deep grown, deep from his balls and it roared out of him as I felt the thick cum shoot in spurts down my throat. I swallowed quickly so as not to drown in the slightly bitter taste of his cum and he arched into my face hard and I felt cum shooting on each of my breasts and my pubic area as the three other men also reached their orgasms watching me suck Charles and Dave having licked me to another best.

Charles smiled at me. "I got that virgin hole, Lynn. You are going to be an expert before this is through." He leaned down and kissed me, tasting him on my lips and then sucked my mouth to get the full taste of his own cum. I leaned back in the chair, barely able to move as Ben picked me up and carried me to the shower.

All four men joined me and again washed my body. Alex removed the clit clamp and washed inside of me. I got out of the shower and was dried.

"To bed, now. Tomorrow is another day. We have much to do." I lay down and the four men joined me. I slowly fell asleep while each gently stroked my body.

"Dreaming, I must be dreaming," I thought to myself. I was so hot and I felt hands on my body and a deep trilling inside me. I slowly opened my eyes and two dark heads were sucking on my breasts and I could feel something stroking my button. I was so wet and so turned on that my hips involuntary were raising and lowering. The sun was coming in the window and my body was warm, not only with the heat of the sun but the internal fire of being turned on. Suddenly someone entered me, hard and long and I could feel myself clamp down. I was so filled with the movement of the shaft inside of me, hard in and out, pumping inside of me. I reared up with the depth of my orgasming muscle spasms and let out a moan from such intense feeling as I came, bucking against the hard rod inside of me. He kept pumping, in and out, long hard strokes until I could feel him shoot a hot stream inside of me. The mouths were holding me down by my breasts.

"Good morning, Lynn," Alex said as he pulled his shaft from inside of me. "We have a wonderful day planned for you."

My body was already covered in a sheen of sweat. As Alex told me of his plans for the day he was stroking my womanhood, from the opening of my vagina to the top of my button. I was so wet from being turned on, his cumming and my cumming, it made wet sucking noises as his fingers played with me - stroking and then entering me at times. I really couldn't comprehend anything he said but just shook my head in agreement. "Anything, anything at all," I agreed as all my thoughts were centered on what that hand was doing to me.

"Up on your knees, babe." Charles said as he helped roll me over. He entered me in one hard stroke pushing me towards Ben's tall, strong manhood. My lips wrapped around his shaft as Charles pumped long and hard inside me. "Meet me, now, Lynn, push on me. Push it all the way in you" I rocked on my knees and hands as Charles stroked my hole and Ben fucked my mouth.

"Practice what you're learning, suck me hard, Ahhh, yes...." The frenzy of riding the two hard cocks and being filled was amazing. Faster and faster and harder and harder we went until Charles exploded inside me and my jaw clamped down hard as I came and Ben shot into my mouth and pulled out and continued to spurt on my chin and breasts...This was all so new and so amazing that I could do this with these men.

Dave came in with breakfast. "Here, my dear, you'll need this to have energy for the day" He sat down and fed me. Breakfast in bed.

"You know, I get your last virgin hole, Lynn," Dave said. "Look at this long, thick cock. It is going to slide in your puckered flower just as soon as you're done with breakfast. " He stroked his cock with his hand, slowly so that I could see the whole thing. His hand ran over the head and he oozed a clear fluid. I was fascinated in watching him and mesmerized by what he was doing. "Just as soon as you are done, we are ready for you." He got up and left.

I finished breakfast and Alex said, "Time to get cleaned up for the day. You need to shave your pussy and get it all smooth. I want you to do this every day from now on Lynn. It will make you aware of your womanhood all the time."

He took me into the mirrored shower and showed me the best way to shave my pussy - across the mons and down the side of each lip and then how to get inside the lips so that there was no hair left. He had me pull and push the lips around so that I wouldn't cut myself and how to bend over to get the few stray hairs around my bottom and to feel the smoothness of it while I shaved so I would know what it would feel like on a man. He shaved my legs and under my arms and we washed our bodies as we talked of many things and had a great deal of fun getting ready for the day.

"I shave my balls, Lynn so that when you suck on me I can feel it better. Shave my balls for me, Lynn." I shaved him and felt them to make sure they were as smooth as I was. I sucked on the skin and pulled it into my mouth and loved the sensation of it. I kissed the head of his cock and sucked it quickly.

"It's beautiful, Alex, and tasty.." I smiled and he laughed at me.

"I think you are beginning to understand, Lynn. This is all for fun and you need to have fun while you do it. Sex really isn't that serious. It is to feel good. Total pleasure." He gave me a light spank on my bottom. "Lets get downstairs, more fun awaits!"

He led me down to the great room. The table from the day before was set on the deck outside. The men were lounging and drinking coffee, totally nude and in different states of erection.

"All ready for me, Lynn?" Dave asked as he got up. "Just lie on the table on your stomach, we'll take it from there."

It really was an interesting table. It could be adjusted in so many ways. I lay down, my body was supported but my breasts were free to hang. "Okay here we go!" The table was all electrically controlled by foot. The center rose as the legs dropped down and spread. I was totally supported but totally exposed.

The other men pulled their chairs close. The sun was on my back and made me warm. Dave ran his hands over my back and gently massaged me. "Are you having a good time?" He asked.

"I have never had a better time in my life - I had no idea what I have been missing!" I replied as I felt hands massage my bottom. He massaged each cheek and then ran his hands down my bottom fold, gently teasing the little opening with the tip of his finger.

He had a table of items next to him. "I am going to put these little gold balls inside you, Lynn. They are called Ben Wah balls. Your job is to keep them in there but with what I am going to do, that will be difficult so I am going to put them in and then push this plug into you. You won't be able to able to push it out because it catches on your pubic bone inside." He stroked me to get my juices going and inserted everything into my vagina. "Now I am going to put this little vibrator on your clit, not too fast, but just enough to add interest." I feel it begin to buzz me and squirm a little. It felt good, but I could tell it was not enough to make me cum.

Dave's hands again began to massage my bottom. "I am going to add some lubrication, I don't want to rip you, but I am very large for a first time. We'll take it very slow. Now here comes my finger, first." His finger entered my bottom slowly and began to make small, tight circles. He pushed it in until it hit the inner muscle and played with it, just putting the tip in and then out, a little further each time, making bigger and bigger circles. It felt so good, another new experience.

"Just relax and let me do it, Lynn. I want to hear your pleasure. Let me hear you, don't keep it in. Sound is such a wonderful part of lovemaking. If you want me to do something more, let me know. Tell me how good it feels, babe," he said as he continued to play with me.

I relaxed and gave him my moans and told him how good it felt - I kept up the dialogue as he told me how he enjoyed playing with me. I could feel the wetness between my legs.

The men all were slowly playing with their cocks as they watched what Dave was doing to me. "I am going to put it into you while it is still a little soft and then grow inside you." he said as he put the head of his cock to my puckered hole. The head pushed in and it was so tight. "Push against me babe, that's right, relax and push." I pushed as I felt the head of his cock enter my little opening. I felt so stretched and it hurt so good. He pulled back and pushed again, harder up against my inner ring. The head just continued to push and pull back until it popped inside that little muscle and I was stretched so big and I gripped his shaft so tight. I felt so full. He pulled back a little until I could feel the pressure of the ridge of his cock pull on the inside and he then pushed in further. I could feel him inside my vagina where the balls and plug were and even on the vibrator on my button giving its slow, gently buzz.

His hands were on my back as he slowly rocked back and forth in my passage and I let him know how I was feeling through my moans and ahhhs. He was growing bigger and bigger and I was being stretched further and further. He went in deeper until he was completely in my bottom.

"Do you want more, Lynn? Do you want me to pump into you, tell me..." he said as he slowly pulled out.

"Yes, give me more, please pump into me!" I could barely talk with the sensations in my hind regions. He began to pump me harder and I could feel myself arching with all the sensations racing over and through me. My orgasm began, I could feel myself grip his cock hard as he went in and out and I spasmed and jerked with the exquisite release. After I was done, he increased his speed until he shot his load high into me, jerking over my body, holding tight and squeezing my cheeks - it was amazing to be filled there and I pushed back hard on his shaft. Leaving it inside me, he lay over my back and kissed it, slowly going in and out until he pulled back to the ridge of him was at my little muscle and then he pulled out hard, making a sucking sound. I moaned with the pleasure-pain of it.

Charles quickly got up and put the head of his shaft into my bottom and then just rode that little muscle pushing in and then pulling all the way out fast until he, too came in me.

I felt so stretched and tender. My nether region was throbbing from all the attention. Alex came up to me, his hard shaft in front of him. "I want you, too, Lynn. Ben and I want to feel our cocks rub together inside of you. We are going to ride you together. Lets get you ready." He pulled all the toys off and out of me and readjusted the table so I could climb off. I could barely move. He laid down on the table, his legs spread and his shaft standing tall.

Dave and Charles lifted me on top of him as his shaft entered my vagina. When he was all the way in, Ben came between our legs and pushed the head of his penis inside me. I felt like I was being totally opened, almost ripped. He pulled me back on his shaft as Alex's slid almost out and then they pulled me back and forth between the two of them, one all the way in as the other was almost all the way out. I could feel their penises gliding against each other through the thin lining that separated my two holes. I was gliding back and forth between them, never empty and my clit slid over Dave's and Charles's fingers, which they had put between Alex and me as they each sucked on one of my breasts. I was cumming, it was too much and my body was wracked with spasms as they all brought me to the most intense orgasm I had had so far...

They wouldn't let me collapse until they both pushed in hard and came, making me feel like I was being ripped apart by their two hard cocks shoving hard into me, fast, as the final shots of cum were released into me.

I couldn't believe what had just happened to me. I felt totally ripped apart and so hot I could barely stand it.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked with concern, "I think we got carried away, there." Tears were running down my face as I lay on his chest. He kissed me gently on the face.

I felt a cool wet cloth on my perineum as I was lifted gently from him. My bottom was throbbing with what had just happened. I felt a finger go to my bottom and push in which brought more tears to me eyes, but I could feel the pain relieved some as someone applied a thick cream to me which made me tingle but feel so much better.

"Lets put you in the bath and then feed you. We'll spend the rest of the day on other things."

I was taken to the tub that was filled with cool water and washed. The rest of the afternoon was spent in them pampering me: giving me a massage, facial, pedicure and manicure.

I was carried to the bed, where I quickly fell asleep.

I awakened late in the evening. Ben and Charles were sleeping with me. I stretched and could feel my whole pudenda throb, but it was so hot. My hand went down to my mound and touched it. I was still so turned on from all they had been doing to me. I found I was so hot that I couldn't help but stroke myself, my fingers going up and down - I was so slick and when my finger entered me, it felt so good. My button was so hard and so sensitive.

"You want more, Lynn?" Ben asked which startled me. "Let me eat you." He slid down between my legs and I could feel his tongue lick around my lips, up and down the crevice, flicking my button as it passed over. He licked around me. "You smell and taste so good," he said as he played with me. My hips arched up into his mouth, wanting him to press harder and harder until I came in his face. He sucked on my button like a small cock and ran his tongue over it at the same time. Waves of sensation coursed through me. I found my hands were massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples as my hips lifted to meet his rough, wet tongue. I came hard in his face. He smiled at me and came up to kiss me so I could taste myself on his mouth. "You taste so good, Lynn. Don't you think so?"

"I have some nipple clamps. I noticed you like your nipples squeezed. Lets try them." He put the clamps on my large, hard nipples, lightly at first and then he slowly screwed the bolt until they were tighter. He would wait until the pain eased and then give them another twist, licking the hard exposed tip in between each tightening. He was stroking between my legs, sliding between my lips from the top to the bottom. I was just a hot, sexual being...so very hot - my nipples burned with the pain but were more sensitive than I had ever felt before.

"Can you take more, Lynn?" He poised himself over me and began to lick me again. I writhed in my sexuality as his tongue went over me again and again and I came, bucking in his face. "You have learned about your sexuality haven't you, babe? You are just one hot, beautiful, sexy woman. We all want you to know that. You could have any man you want from now on...you know how it's done and how fun it all is, don't you? You are just going to want it all the time from now on..."

I fully agreed with him, as I lay sweating and depleted, his eyes and hands roamed over my body..I felt insatiable..I knew I had started on a new journey, but was fearful I would not be able to find men to join me once I was home.

"There are always men who will want you. Your signals will be different and you will look at men differently and they will know what you want. I am sure they will be able to smell your want and flock to you like a bitch in heat. It really isn't a cliché, Lynn. You'll find that it really does happen.."

He released the nipple clamps and I could feel the heat course through me and tug in my womb from the relief. My nipple sensitivity had increased dramatically. Ben reached over and sucked hard at each one and I orgasmed again with the superb sensation of being a woman.

After being fed, I fell back to sleep, knowing that I was done and would be leaving tomorrow. It saddened me, but what a wonderful time I had had.