Virgin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretched, awakening just as the sun was rising. Sore, but really not as bad as I had anticipated. My hind region still felt stretched, but not uncomfortable. I would still be able to enjoy the day, no matter what it would bring. The men were all still sleeping around me. I realized I hadn't had time to be alone to think since I had arrived at this place. The water around the island was aglow with the rising sun and the sky was pink. It was such a beautiful place.

I quietly got up, leaving them all asleep and went into the bathroom. I looked at my nakedness in the mirror and ran my hand over my breasts. My skin tingled with newness, awareness, which it had never had before. My nipples were still sensitive from the clamps of the night before and I played with them while I watched in the mirror. I pulled one breast to my lips and sucked on it and watched as the other nipple became erect. It felt like I was sucking my womb up into my breast as the sensations of my womanhood coming alive coursed through me.

My nipple popped from my mouth and my hand went down over my belly and found my mound. I slipped a finger between my lips as I watched in the mirror, fascinated by what I could do to myself that I had always been too inhibited to do before. My sexuality is for fun and pleasure and I had denied myself too long. My finger slid to my button. I touched it and it sprang to life. I spread my lips to look at it, a hard little knob with a hood of skin covering it so that I could only see the tip. I reached down and pulled the hood back as far as I could, my legs and lips spread wide. It glistened in its dark rose tones from the wetness coming from me.

I found a dressing chair and moved it closer to the mirror. I sat down and spread my legs wide and looked at myself. My little pee hole nestled just inside the entrance to my vagina and was sensitive to my touch. My inner lips were large and very soft. I put a finger in me and watched as it entered and exited, slowly feeling the whole circle of my opening and the slight ridges on the inside. I put another finger in - I was so wet and I pulled the wetness out and up to my button and rubbed around the edge of the hood watching my button as I did so.

It really was like a flower with its petals of warm flesh wrapping around it. It was hard as I pulled the hood of skin back to see more of it. I could feel the firmness of it down to my hole, just like I had felt the firmness of the men under their balls. The lips were also very sensitive along the inside adjoining my button. Using all my fingers, I slid my hand back and forth, watching myself in the mirror. I slid forward on the chair so I could look at my puckered hole that had been so full with men the day before. It was dark red and slightly swollen as I put my finger inside. The inner ring was tender as my finger went inside and it was alive with the sensation of fullness. My body fascinated me; I had never seen it so closely.

"Do you want to watch me fuck you, Lynn?" Alex startled me as I saw him in the mirror, watching me.

He walked up behind me and put his hands on my breast. His manhood was standing straight up, full and firm. His hands pulled on my nipples and massaged my breasts as we looked at us in the mirror.

"You have wonderful breasts. I liked watching you play with yourself. Let me sit down on the chair and then you can sit down on top of me and we can watch my cock go inside of you as you play with your button. I want to see you impale yourself on me." he said as he pulled me to standing and then sat down. He reached around me and pulled me towards him so I could see his cock at the portal of my womanhood. I lowered myself onto him until just the head of his cock was inside me. It looked so wonderful in the mirror. He reached around and opened my lips so I could see my button and pulled me down on top of him until all I could see was his balls and I could feel his cock way inside of me, totally filling me. I bobbed up and down, watching as his shaft came out of me and then entered me again.

"Touch yourself, Lynn, bring yourself to orgasm, I want to watch you cum all over me," He pulled me closer to him, using my breast to help me balance as my hand went to my mound. My other hand went to my stomach: I could feel his cock gliding in and out of me as I raised and lowered myself on his shaft. My hand on my button moved faster and faster and I could feel myself cumming. He held me close as I watched the spasms rack my body, he held me tight as I came over his shaft and I could feel and watch my wetness cover his thighs and balls.

Before I fully recovered, he stood up, pushing my hands to the mirror and leaned me over so that he could push into me from the back. As he slammed himself into me over and over, I watched the look on his face as he came, pulling my hips tightly against him as his cock and hips lurched against me in his orgasm, the look on his face and the sounds coming from him seemed almost painful as he shot his hot cum into me and then pulled out and continued to shoot the rest over my button and hitting the mirror. I could see the head of his cock nestled between my lips, its red glistening head just at the edge of my slit. Tightening my legs around his wonderful cock, holding him there, I slid my lips back and forth over him, his still firm cock riding my button. I came again as I watched that head of his cock disappear and then come back into view. My legs clamped down hard on him as I spasmed in the mirror: our cum dripping down my legs onto the floor. What a magnificent sight it was- our cumming.

"Thank you Alex, for showing me all this pleasure," I said as his hands continued to massage my breasts, knowing that I was done and I could do it all on my own now.

"Your journey has just begun, you have been a pleasure, Lynn. I have your bag packed and it is time for you to go out into the world."

He helped me dress and we left my wing, the place of my most important birth, the birth of my sexuality.

I climbed on to the plane back home. I found my seat and smiled at the gentleman already occupying the one next to mine. He smiled back and I knew the boys were right. I would never be without a man again if I wanted him, and for right now I want them all. "Hello, my name is Lynn." I said as I put my hand on his thigh.