Virgin and Slut Swap

Story Info
A slut and a virgin swap bodies.
2.2k words
3.05
33.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on this website here so please don't give me any hate, however I will accept constructive criticism on how I can make my writings better. Thanks

Everyone in this story is 18+

*****

Amber POV

Amber woke up with a pounding headache. She groaned, sitting up slowly and holding her head. "Man...I must've had too much to drink last night.."

She had a flashback to last night, where she walked into a bar, came out with two men and lead them to a motel room where they double teamed her.

She smiled a little, remembering all the fun she had last night. She then opened her eyes, only to see she wasn't in her own room.

She gasped as her eyes explored the room. "W-What?" She stood up and looked down at her. "W-Who's body is this?" She exclaimed, pinching herself all over the place, hoping this was just a dream.

Nope.

Not a dream.

"No!" She said, jumping back into the bed and closing her eyes tightly, trying to think. "Oh my god.." she groaned, opening her eyes again and looking down at her body for a better look.

"Hmm..I could make this work..." she murmured, seeing that she now had large 32 DD breasts, a big jiggly bubble butt, long smooth legs and a flat belly. "Oh I could definitely make this work." Amber said to herself.

Suddenly, there was a loud banging on her bedroom door. "Hurry up Jane! You're gonna miss the bus!" A feminine voice called out.

"O-Okay Mom!" Amber called back "Be right out in a few!" She said.

'So...I'm in a girls body, her name is Jane and I have to go to school..' Amber thought to herself. 'Well..I better get ready..'

She walked over to her closet, examining her sexy body in the mirror. She giggled and opened up the door, looking at all the clothes inside. 'We're gonna have some fun today..' she whispered as she slipped on a black thong but didn't bother putting on a bra.

She smiled and looked in the mirror again, giving her ass a huge smack and watching how it jiggled. 'Nice...' she purred before wiggling into a pair of black stockings. She grabbed the shortest skirt she could find, one that came up to the top of her thighs, and put it on.

She rummaged through the closet again, putting on a white, long sleeved button up shirt. She smiled and left the top few buttons unbuttoned which revealed massive cleavage.

She smiled, looking herself in the mirror. She grabbed a black blazer and put it on. 'One last thing..' she said, grabbing some black high heels and putting them on. 'Perfect..'

She walked out of the room, already feeling her pussy getting wet by just thinking about getting fucked. She lowered a hand down to her pussy and gave it a few rubs, slipping a finger in. 'Ooo I'm tight..' she thought as she brushed her teeth 'We're gonna change that today..'

Once she finished up in the bathroom, she grabbed her backpack that was in her room, kissed her mom on the cheek and smiled sweetly. "Bye!" She giggled and walked out the door just as the bus was pulling up.

She smirked and climbed aboard, walking down the aisle before sitting down in a open seat. She could feel everyone's eyes look at her.

She smirked widely to herself as she crossed her legs, waiting for the bus to arrive at the school.

Once the bus arrived at the school, she got off and looked around, adjusting the backpack. She walked inside and looked at everyone walking around.

She dug out her class schedule from inside her backstory and looked at her first class.

Math.

She folded up the paper, stuck it in her pocket and started to walk down the hall, her heels clacking against the tile as she looked for her classroom.

Amber finally found it and walked inside, plopping down into a desk and setting her backpack down. She looked around, once again, feeling everyone's eyes on her.

She smiled to herself as the bell rang, signaling the start of class. She took out a pencil and joted down some notes but couldn't concentrate on that.

All she could think of was sex. And lots of it.

Once the teacher was done talking she stood up, walking over to her desk. "May I please use tHe bathroom?" She purred.

The teacher blushed softly and cleared her throat. "Yes you may." She said and nodded.

Amber smiled "Thanks!" She giggled quietly, giving the teacher a quick kiss on her cheek before walking out of the classroom, making sure to sway her hips a little more.

She walked down the hallway, humming softly as she looked around for anyone to seduce.

Suddenly, a hand went around her throat and around her waist, dragging her into a bathroom.

She didn't struggle at all, this is what she wanted actually.

The hands released her and closed the door, flicking on the lights.

Ambers eyes slowly adjusted to the light as she looked at the people in the bathroom.

There were three men, two white guys and one black person. They all looked like they played some sort of sport, having a fit body type.

Amber smirked "What's going on here?" She asked innocently

The white male stepped forward, pulling his cock out. "You're gonna Suck me off while the other two fuck you."

All at once, the black guy and the white guy both pulled their pants down, revealing two slightly bigger than average cocks.

Amber smirked "Aw. I would've hoped for something bigger. I thought black guys were supposed to have big dicks?" She said to them.

The white guy growled, slapping her across the cheeks with his cock. "Shut up and start sucking!" He ordered.

Amber giggled, taking his cock with one of her hands as she started to stroke it, licking the tip softly.

He groaned softly in pleasure, closing his eyes as she continued to lick his tip, soon wrapping her mouth around his shaft and pushing her mouth down all the way.

The black got behind her, admiring her bubble butt. He smirked as he gave it a smack, watching how it jiggled around. "Juicy.." he purred, rubbing her hole with the tip of his cock, slowly pushing in which made her stretch out.

Amber moaned, giving vibrations around the cock that she had in her mouth. She started to bob her head harshly, as the other white guy crawled underneath her, positioning his rod to go into her entrance.

Amber moaned, bobbing her head roughly as the other guy started to thrust into her ass.

The guy underneath groaned softly, slowly pushing into her and feeling her tightness. "Fuck...she's tight." He grunted, starting to thrust as well.

The guy in front of her placed his hands on her head, moaning as he thrusted his cock into her mouth and Amber sucking on it expertly.

The guy behind her was now really starting to pound into her, her ass jiggling with every thrust he made as the person underneath her moved in sync with the other person's thrusting.

Amber moaned loudly, gripping the thighs of the person in front of her as she bobbed her head roughly.

The black guy kept pounding into her, going deeper and harder, the white guy underneath her doing the same.

Amber pulled off of the guy's cock to catch her breath. "Holy shit. Ungh. Ngh." She moaned out, stroking the cock with her hand.

The guy smirked, slapping her face cheeks with his cock, drops of precum splattering her face. "Yeah slut. You like that?" He slapped her cheeks again "Good. Get sucking." He commanded as he grabbed Amber's face, thrusting his cock deep into her mouth.

The two guys fucking her ass and pussy were moaning softly, their thrusts not stopping as they continued mercilessly.

The black guy grunted "Shit. I'm close." He muttered as the guy underneath nodded "Yeah Same here." He grunted out.

The guy in front of her keep fucking her face roughly. "Hey. Pull out and come in front of her."

The two males nodded, pulling out of both holes before getting into front of her.

Amber grabbed both of their cocks with one hand, stroking it rough and fast as she bobbed her head on the other one.

The three males grunted, soon exploding their spunk onto her face and tits.

Amber giggled as she opened her mouth widely, catching most of their cum in her mouth. She licked up the cum on her tits and stood up. "That was fun boys. Hope to see you again."

The three guys nodded "Yeah. We'll deep come back." They exited the bathroom, leaving Amber alone to change.

She pulled on her clothes again, her wetness from her pussy leaking down her legs.

She walked back into her math class, noticing that her teacher was eyeing her very carefully with lust filled eyes. 'Perfect..' Amber thought 'Another one..'

The bell rang soon after and everyone stood up to leave. Amber slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

The teacher cleared her throat "Mrs. Jane. I would like to have a word with you." She said.

Amber nodded and smirked, walking over to her desk. "Yes?" She asked softly, looking down at the teacher.

The teacher, Ms. Linda, was sitting down, leaning back in her chair as she looked up at Amber. "You were gone for quite a while." She purred "What were you doing?" She asked, eyeing the wetness that dripped down Amber's pussy.

Amber let out a small giggle, eyeing Ms. Linda's body hungrily. "Why I was just using the bathroom of course!" She said, giggling again.

Ms. Linda has large boobs, one that were nearly popping out of her sweater. She also had a large, round ass that was covered by a medium sized brown skirt. "I don't believe you." She purred, standing up. "I think you were skipping class for boys...I think you need a punishment."

And with that, she pushed Amber up against the wall, kissing her roughly as her hands roamed over her body hungrily.

Amber let out a heated moan, kissing her back deeply as she let Ms. Linda take over. She spread her legs, giving access to her.

Ms. Linda took full advantage of Thai opportunity, using her hand to rub against her pussy tightly. "You've been a bad, bad girl." She purred, pushing away only to grab Amber's head and shoving it down between her huge tits. "Suck on them! I want you to drown in my tits!" She exclaimed as Amber started to roughly grope at them, using her tongue to lick and stimulate the nipple.

Ms. Linda cried out, fumbling with the buttons on her sweater as she pulled it off, allowing Amber to have more access to her boobs.

Amber kept squeezing and fondling her large breasts, licking and sucking on the nipple roughly as she moaned.

Ms. Linda moaned again, feeling herself get wetter and wetter. She panted, reaching into her bag for a strap on. "I'm gonna ram you so hard." She whispered, pulling her skirt down and attaching the strap on.

Amber giggled and bent over her desk, giving Ms. Linda a perfect view. She smirked and drove the rubbery dildo deep into her pussy.

Amber cried out loudly in pleasure, gripping the desk tightly as she threw her head back.

Ms. Linda grabbed onto Amber's hips to use as leverage as she started driving the dildo deeper and harder into her.

Amber cried out in pleasure once again, bucking her hips back to meet with her thrusts.

Ms. Linda kept thrusting into her, going harder and faster, her thrusting soon became into pounding, where Amber was now a loud moaning mess.

Ms. Linda smirked, grabbing her by the throat "You like this?" She purred into her ear "You like getting fucked roughly by your hot math teacher?" She asked, continuing her hard pounding.

Amber moaned loudly, her pussy making loud smacking sounds due to how wet it had become. "Yes!! I love it! Ah! Ugnh! Nghh!" She cried out.

Ms. Linda smirked and nodded, her pounding only getting harder and rougher. "Good!!" She yelled, kissing her neck as she continued.

Amber moaned more and more, her voice soon becoming hoarse because of how loud her moaning was. She held onto the table tightly, each pound sending her more against the table and rocking it. "I'm close Ms. Linda!"

Ms. Linda nodded upon hearing this and drive the dildo rougher and harder into her, pounding mercilessly into her.

Amber cried out loudly One last as the orgasm rocked her body, sending shivers down her body. She panted, seeing Ms. Linda slowly stopping. "That was amazing." She whispered.

Me. Linda nodded "Yes it was. Hope to do it again some time." She smirked and pulled on her sweater and skirt on casually, as if nothing happened, stashing the strap on back in her bag. "Ta ta." She purred and smiled.

Amber giggled and nodded, getting herself back dressed. "Later." She smiled and walked out of the classroom with shaky legs.

The rest of the day was uneventful, not getting fucked by any guys or girls.

She smiled, stepping off the bus once it reached her house. "Ah. Home sweet home." She said to herself, heading inside. "I could sure get used to this."