Virgin Bride to Hotwife Slut

Story Info
First time my husband shared me with another man.
3.5k words
4.54
230.4k
274
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
668 Followers

This is a true story- I get asked how I started being a shared wife, hotwife, slutwife, Vixen, whatever the term of the day is. Mostly my husband is writing this due to his much better memory for erotic happenings and his imagination.

Today I am addicted to sex in the best way possible. I'm a true admitted slut. I've had a sexual awakening and now can't get enough good, hard sex from other men.

*****

When I married I was basically a virgin. My now husband was the very first guy to ever penetrate me with his cock, and even that wasn't long before the wedding. My virgin pussy got fingered a lot as a teen and my nipples and breasts felt up, but never any real sex. I was a teenager with normal girlie hormones. At my school, any girl who gave blowjobs was a slut and the occasional rumor about a girl taking it in the ass was scandalous.

Speaking of Anal, the actual first sex with a cock was in my ass. It was with my now husband, and I was the one who instigated it. But That's another story.

Personally, I kind of thought I was a slut for even allowing the guys to play with my breasts and get into my panties. The guys never really got me naked but I learned early how good a guys hand felt on my vagina. A good girl would never do what I allowed. After all, some of my indiscretions were done at Church functions!

So let me jump forward. I was married at age 19 and had a child at 21. My husband and I would occasionally watch porn. The porn was usually about two guys and a girl. I didn't realize it at the time but my husband had an underlying fantasy of seeing me with another man. I don't think he realized the fantasy until later.

Only a year after our first son was born he hit me with it. It wasn't like he actually told me about the fantasy, he was way too smooth for that. We would watch a sex movie and when one guy was banging the one girl, she would be sucking the other man's cock.

My husbands favorite game was "what if." He would touch me during the movie and ask what if that girl was me, "what if you had two men touching you like that." We would get into the position they were in and pretend we were the couple on the t.v screen and it would be me getting fucked by and sucking the cock of a different guy.

Our sex was always hot when we did the scenarios but the hottest was when out of the blue, he asked for a name. Oh my! I actually had never thought about a name. I was mostly doing it because it turned my husband on so much. The role playing always made our sex even better. At first I couldn't think of a name so he would ask, how about this guy or that guy. Some of them were good looking but the mental picture of me doing anything sexual to them never entered my mind, until...

He mentioned that name. You know him, the one that was the high school football player everybody thought was hot, and the athlete all the guys wanted to be. I thought he only existed in stories but instead he lived across town. He just happened to be my husband's best friend. He was the stereotypical tall, dark and handsome. They knew each other their entire lives basically. He was also in our wedding. We'll call him Jon and I, like most girls, lusted after him.

I have to tell you, my orgasm that night made my body shake to the core! I had never been so turned on in my life. I was also very confused and ashamed.

I had hoped hubby didn't notice my lust and I didn't want him to mention his friends name again during sex. I was the church going good girl who thought sex was for having babies and for my husband's pleasure. My world was about to be turned upside down.

It seemed like every time we had sex, Jon would be brought up. He would ask, what if Jon walked into the room right now or, what if he made a move on me, what would I do. Then we started role playing more. He didn't always say the friend's name but he would ask "what if" a guy slid his hands under the table when I was at a formal dinner and started feeling me up. Hubby would have me close my eyes and imagine acts that other men were doing to me. He in turn would act it out.

I didn't even notice that Jon was becoming a regular member in our bedroom. Oh Hubby was GOOD! He started calling me to let me know he was leaving work. He would then tell me to take a bath because he was bringing a guy home with him and wanted to make sure I was "fresh". He did this weekly until I was expecting it, then it was just a fun game. I started looking forward to asking, "who are you bringing home tonight?" He would always tell me it was a surprise. Sometimes it was his boss, that one got me, other times it was a total stranger.

This went on for six months! Six months of fantasy of me having sex with other men. I would orgasm with their touch. They would take me doggy, missionary or on the floor. I would get "seduced" by doctors, salesmen and co-workers. In the fantasy, we wouldn't just have sex, they would take me, use me hard and fast leaving me breathless. Of course it wasn't real, it was just fantasy right? I became multi orgasmic and even squirted cum for the very first time. I didn't know what hit me. He would even blind fold me naked and tie me to the bed before leaving the room for a good ten, twenty, thirty minutes at a time. Then I would hear a knock at the door which always scared me. He actually made me believe two men were in my bedroom looking at me, naked and vulnerable. He would lick my pussy differently, finger me from a different angle than usual and fuck me in positions we rarely did ourselves. Maybe more aggressive for example. Sometimes I would believe it was real. I was putty and he knew it.

Like I said, Jon from our wedding was his best friend, so for him to drop by wasn't entirely unusual. Once, when he went swimming with us, all I could think about was him secretly touching me. For that reason I stayed outside arms reach. In reality I didn't want anything to happen but fantasy and reality are sometimes on a crash course.

It got to the point where, when my husband would ask the "what if's" and "would I if", my answer of yes would become more and more frequent. For God's sake, YES I would fuck him IF...but that could never happen because this was all fantasy and I was after all a mom, a good loyal housewife who loved my husband, a good church going Christian, the Sunday school teacher who had strong moral beliefs. I would sit in the pew at church, imagining that guy sitting two rows down, three people to the left of the woman with the scarf, the guy with the killer smile, getting up, sitting next to me, putting his hand on my thigh, pulling my skirt higher... This was getting out of control, there was no way it could ever really happen or could happen. Could it?

Hubby called as he usually did on a Friday night and told me to get ready because he was going to bring Jon home. Yea yea, heard it before. But I would always respond in my low sexy voice that I didn't really have and say okay, I'll jump in the bath. I was like Pavlov's dog. Every time another man was mentioned I got wet between the thighs. Embarrassing actually.

Knock knock... Okay, why is he knocking. The door wasn't even locked. I opened it and... OH...MY*****Splash! I was wet in an instant. It was really him. As if Jon had never come over before. But this time I had just gotten out of the bathtub expecting the fantasy him to come in, not the real him. I had put on jeans and a button up shirt but I felt so...naked.

They walked in with a bag that I didn't even notice since I was in a mental frenzy. They told me we were going to watch a couple movies together if that was okay. Sure, of course that was okay, just let me get a towel to sit on!

INSERT from hubby***I had already asked Jon if he found Kara attractive and he told me that if she wasn't married to me, he would definitely be interested in her. After telling him my wife sharing fantasy and finally convincing him that I wasn't joking, we planned on a seduction. This day we went to a video store and brought some movies home.

The guys acted like nothing was up and after awhile I felt silly because I thought this might actually happen. Silly girl. For a little while we talked about nothing, then we put in the first movie. They sat me in between them on the couch and...well, if they were trying to get me in the mood, "Nightmare on Elm Street" wasn't going to do it. Seriously? I was a bit disappointed now. Ok, very disappointed. But c'mon this wasn't fair. Why were they torturing me like this? I was also embarrassed because here I was, a mature woman of 22 years, a mom of one, the same woman you give your kids to at the Church nursery. The woman who you trust to teach them the morality of the Bible, carrying on about having sex with another man besides my husband. Shame on me.

While the movie was playing I totally forgot any fantasy that we may have had together and soon it was just three friends watching a horror movie. Afterwards we laughed, talked about the quirks of the movie and such. My husband then asked me to put the other movie in and hit play. So I went over and pulled out..oh..no. I don't know how may shades of red are in this world but I think I turned all of them.

It was an adult movie. Yes a fuck film. Not just any porn movie, it was with all threesomes. My hands literally started to shake. I froze until someone said, ready for this? I didn't know who he was talking to until Jon said, of course. It must have took me a good minute to put the movie in. I could feel them looking at me. I looked good in jeans and could feel Jon's eyes staring right between my legs, probably at the wet spot that was quickly forming, damn hormones! I couldn't look back. Finally I put it in the player and hubby told me to "push play and come sit between us".

I'm pretty sure if I wasn't wearing jeans, my own juices would have been running down my legs. I'm certain that my panties were soaking wet in an instant telling me, if your brain isn't ready, your vagina most certainly is.

I turned, walked to the couch, unable to look at either of them. I sat between them and looked at the screen. I swear, why watch a movie when the previews are even more arousing. All I saw was cocks going into pussy after pussy, mouths everywhere, two cocks inside a single woman flashing on the screen. My husband later told me that they were both watching me and my reaction to the situation for awhile, letting my brain join in on the debauchery that my now sponge wet pussy was begging for. God I could feel it pulsing. What was that all about?!

I have no idea when my husband's hand got on my thigh but that was nothing abnormal. The abnormal part was when he put his arm around me, turned my face to his and kissed me long and hard. Tongues, lips, drool. Damn I was wet everywhere. Then I felt his hands on my left breast. It was my husbands hand, not that it mattered, it was inappropriate. It was my last thought of morality that night. My body was going to win.

I felt his hand unbutton a button, then another. I let him. Then his finger went inside my shirt, then my bra, he touched my erect nipple right in front of Jon, I felt like I jumped 5 feet into the air as the nerve endings fired. It felt so good it almost hurt. He then stopped kissing me, took his hand out, gave my breast a squeeze and held my head in his hand. He looked at Jon and said, "want to kiss her?" Oh god! I heard a "sure". Really just a "sure?" These guys were in the zone and prepped. My husband now looked me in the eyes and TOLD me, didn't ask. Told me to kiss him. My eyes glazed over and my muscles didn't work as he then gently turned my head where I met the first pair of lips I had ever kissed since saying I do just a few years ago. Actually for four years prior. My eyes closed, our tongues danced and I could feel the heat coming from both of us. This wasn't my husbands kiss, this was wrong but I didn't care one bit at the moment.

I was actually kissing, no, making out with the guy I always had a crush on. In front of my husband. I could feel my shirt being undone and opening all the way. I had a front clasp bra on. Good thinking. Hubby opened my bra and I felt his mouth take my left nipple into his mouth and suck. Pretty sure I had my first orgasm right then with no clitoral contact what so ever. I heard a moan of pure lust but it was so different from what I've heard before that it couldn't have been mine, yet it was.

The tongue disappeared and I heard someone ask "want the other one?" I heard a yes and for the first time ever, two men where sucking my breasts simultaneously. Flicking my nipples with their tongues and gently biting them. This time I know I had an orgasm. My thighs rubbed together and my body was on fire while the insides of my pussy convulsed and contracted over and over again.

Hubby pulled his cock out and put my hand on it which I naturally stroked. Finally I had enough. No more of them having all the fun playing with me. I said in a low grumble "what the hell". I slid down engulfing hubby's cock inside my mouth, which must have felt like a Hoover with all the sucking power I possessed at that moment. Our friend watched for awhile as I left my body and just watched this girl I no longer knew act like a total slut. I reached over, touching Jons package, reaching for the zipper. He helped with the button and all of a sudden I had two cocks in my hands that I was not going to let go of. Not much time went by before Jon slid down to the floor and pulled my jeans off along with my panties. I felt a cool breeze on my now bare pussy and thighs as the wetness of my panties transferred to them telling me how wet and ready I really was. He put me back onto he couch, pulled me to him and dove face first into my extremely swollen, dripping pussy, licking me and giving me another screaming orgasm. I was being eaten out by another man. Everything from the moment I pushed play and for the rest of the night was going to be a first for me.

I expected my husband to fuck me first but no. They positioned me on my hands and knees in the middle of the living room floor. Totally naked now, my husband got in front of me and fed me his cock. I took it like the slut I wanted to be. I was sucking him for awhile and felt a hand rest on my hips while another touched my pussy. I know for a fact I didn't need any lube. He lingered back there until hubby pulled out of my mouth. Looking into my eyes he told Jon who was positioned behind my upturned naked ass. "Since you're our guest, you can have the honor of fucking her pussy first." Ready? I just nodded a yes while I felt another man's cock push between the lips of my almost virgin vagina. It kept going until I felt his balls against my thighs. I was way too lost to even consider that he had not put a condom on. Nor did I care. Before he even pulled out the first time, I was cumming again. My husband told me later I only had one orgasm that night after they started fucking me. It started the moment Jon penetrated me, and ended a few minutes after they were done with my body a few hours later.

I must of sounded like a total whore in heat with my moans of passion. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my chin dropped. I know this because my husband was staring into my eyes still watching as his wife was being penetrated by another man.

The rest of the night was a blur. They would fuck me for awhile then tell me to switch. I licked my cum off both their cocks like it was the best thing since chocolate.

I still don't know what exactly happened after that. All I know is I was a mess, my own cum flowing down my legs, sounds of skin slapping against skin. We never made it to the bed. I honestly don't even know which guy came first or where they came. But they both did. Cream pie? Yes, I know I had at least one, probably two. You would think I would remember that. I still have no idea how long the sex lasted, when Jon went home or how I even got to bed. Hubby told me he went to take care of our child a few times and said the most erotic thing he ever saw was coming back into the room seeing me on my back, my legs spread and wrapped around another man's naked body as his hips lunged inside of his wife again and again while my hands grabbed his ass and pulled him in deep inside me on every thrust. He also told me I kept saying quietly, "fuck me, fuck me, give me more". I also do remember my husband waking me up with the most amazing morning sex ever.

I didn't know it was possible to feel so good. Sex with my husband was and still is amazing today but that first time with another man? Wow!

I also remember the very next week my loving husband asked Jon to come over. He let us have a room to ourselves for what must have been a couple of hours where we experienced each others bodies to the fullest. I do also know I swallowed his cum. I rarely, if ever, did this so I knew I would have to make that up to hubby.

He also peeked in several times, only to see his friend's cock in my mouth or inside my pussy. He couldn't get enough of seeing me, his wife, being violated by another man's cock. Jon finally shot another load of his cum inside me and we were done. I can't describe the feeling of another man's cum shooting inside my married pussy. It still sends me over the edge every time. I was no longer the naive little housewife. My slut persona emerged. My body had won. I couldn't allow that to happen again.

Right after all the sex and months of replaying it over and over while me and my husband made love, no, fucked, I finally came to my senses. I decided that sex with other men was a huge sin and could not be repeated. I was ashamed and promised myself it would never happen again. Hubby to my surprise told me, okay, and I believed him...Until...

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
668 Followers