Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Go on, slut. Tell me now. Say you want me or this all ends now.'

I don't want to. I mean I don't want this to end now. I mean I don't want to say it. He can't possibly bring me to that...

The light touching of the top of my inner thigh drives me crazy as he moves forward, brushing his cheek against mine. He whispers into my ear, 'It's ok, Crissy, just say the words. You can feel safe with me. Just say it!'

'I,' my voice is breathy and I stutter, 'I w-want you.'

'And?'

'I'm a-'

He presses hard into me, pushing his cock into my skin through our clothes. It causes me to let out a girly whimper. After that I figure I may as well, there's not a shred of dignity left..

'I'm a, I'm a faggot,'I say, tears dripping down the sides of my face.

'That's what I thought. Good girl.' He gently caresses the side of my face and neck.

He lifts me up on my feet and together we walk to his bedroom. My hips swing side to side as I slowly walk whilst he guides me along with his hand on my waist. He slams the door behind us with a flick of the wrist and immediately rips off my heels, flinging them to the other side of the room. Pushing me down by the shoulders on to the bed, the next thing he does is unravel my scarf, revealing the red collar around my neck.

'You look delicious, Crissy,' he says, now kneeling over me with his legs straddling either side of me. I can see and feel the shape of his cock on my stomach.

I've lost all control. I now find myself helping him take off his shirt. He's ripped. His forearms are bigger than my biceps, his shoulders wide, smooth wash board abs and a big muscular chest of hair, reminding me of how he was the man here and I was inferior. In fact, I'm inferior to him in every way imaginable.

We go back to what we were doing before on the sofa, grinding up against each other, me on my back, this time on the sheets of his bed, the same sheets where he has taken countless other women. I initiate the kissing. Our bodies collide. If we were any closer he would be inside me.

I help him unbutton and slide his pants off. Unlike mine, which are fat and soft, his legs are large and muscular. He is now only wearing Calvin Klein's, it barely containing his enormous package, juxtaposed by the small panties that are more than enough for my own struggling erection.

He flips me over, untucking my blouse, his hands reaching up, touching the skin of my back, circling around my shoulders, taking hold of my bra and fake tits. I can feel the impact of the breast forms on my nipples as he takes hold. All the while he is grinding up against my skirt. His hands make their way to my wrists, pushing my arms out wide, pinning them down. He hikes up my skirt to reveal my smooth red panty covered butt. I can feel the shape of his cock through our underwear as he slides up and down my ass crack. He is teasing me and I think he knows it. My bottom pushes up against his cock, it playfully lingering around the entry point.

'You like that don't you. This is what sex is like for faggot sissies like you, Crissy.'

It's getting more vigorous. I'm moaning and whimpering like a wanton slut. I can hear him making shallow breathy grunts. The silky panties feel amazing on my body as he applies pressure down there. I quiver and can't help myself...

'Mmmmmmm.'

He laughs. 'You're a virgin, Crissy. You aren't ready,' he says.

'What?' I reply.

He doesn't need to say anything, though. I think I know what he is talking about. There is no way my virgin ass can take his meat. I feel sorry, as if I'm letting him down, as stupid as that sounds.

'It's ok, Crissy. You are good with your mouth. That will be enough.'

There it is again, that stupid smile of mine. I swivel around, sit up and release the monster from its cage. It springs out powerfully and flicks pre cum in my face. My eyes widen and I sniff in the manly aromas of his crotch. I can't get enough of it.

'Get to it already, bitch.'

I get pushed off at the end of the bed, finding myself beneath his cock as he assumes his rightful position sitting over me. I'm on my knees now and take his cock into my mouth. This time is way better than the first. All I want to do is pleasure him, to earn the gift of his seed.

Every grunt of pleasure he gives, every compliment, every degrading word he speaks only encourages me further, sucking it harder and faster with more energy.

'You suck that cock so good, Crissy, you were made for this you sexy little vixen.'

I give back what I can. I spit on the tip and slobber all over it like a yummy treat. Every throb I feel in my mouth causes me to throb. It's when he grips my hair, through the wig, however, and pulls it, that gets me going really crazy. He takes control of the movement of my head and fucks my mouth like a pussy. I can hear him getting off and he slows down, edging, not letting it end, then speeding up again. All I can do is make muffled 'mmmfff' sounds as his cock fills me completely.

I make it a mission of mine to deep throat him like no woman of his has before. It slides further and further down my throat, inch by inch, centimetre by centimetre. I hold it there and hold it and hold it. I'm drooling, saliva is dripping everywhere from my mouth through the gaps between his thick engorged cock and my hot pink lips. I'm gagging. I can't breathe, as my body asks for more oxygen it gets denied, sacrificing for the benefit of this man and his cock, my eyes roll to the top of my head.

At last, release! I cough and splutter. Loads of spit flies out of my mouth, my breasts are heaving up and down with each deep inhale and exhale. He takes hold of my chin and tilts my head up to him. We make eye contact. I can see him smile at me and I smile back. He then slaps my face and calls me a naughty little faggot.

It stings a bit, but I ignore it and return back to his cock, working just the tip now. It swells, I can sense that he is about to come. Whilst I'm still sucking he reaches down with his hand under my skirt and touches my cock for the very first time through the silken panties. He starts rubbing it like I'd imagine he does a pussy, focusing on the tip.

'Holy shit! It's so fucking wet.' Him referring to all the precum I've produced. He laughs. 'What a nice little clitty you got there, Crissy.'

The tips of his fingers are now vigorously rubbing against my clit at a fast pace. My legs are shaking and I can feel it coming. I keep my lips around his cock, not forgetting my duty. I wiggle my pelvis back and forth against the stimulation of his fingers. I can't hold it any longer - I squeal and orgasm like never before. The feeling is incomparable as waves and waves of orgasmic pleasure signals race to my brain whilst Brad flicks my clit around. My sperm dribbles out, soaking my panties.

It's the best orgasm I've ever had and yet I'm the one sucking HIS cock. What does that make of me? I keep sucking. I want him to come. He helps move his cock in and out of my mouth faster and faster, I can feel it swell once more. He takes out his cock and strokes furiously, I open my mouth in anticipation. He makes that manly grunt again and explodes his man goo all over my face, squeezing the last drops on my tongue, my mouth refusing to close until he does so.

'Crissy, Crissy, Crissy. There's no going back now.' He makes a satisfied grin.

I use my tongue to lick whatever I can off my lips and crawl on to the bed. I feel exhausted and collapse. Using what little energy I have left I snuggle up into his arms whilst the cum dries on my face and before I know it I'm falling asleep, fading away into the dreamland to relive it all over again. There's no hiding it, I was now his.

12