Virgin Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
325 Followers

Kel couldn’t see how switching from the skimpy bikini panties she already wore would help, but she wasn’t going to argue with her friend, as she was committed to ‘vamping up’ to get Vince back. Yet, in spite of her commitment to the task at hand she asked Debra why she had to wear the uncomfortable panties. Debra explained that when Vince saw she had no panty lines, he would become excited thinking she wasn’t wearing any, and that would get his attention. This convinced Kel and she slipped the little piece of cloth up her body and onto her girl sex.

Debra almost had to wipe the drool from her chin as she watched Kel slip on her panties. The girl really did have a seductive and alluring body. Debra was already fucking her in her mind.

Next Debra gave her some thigh high stockings with lace tops to put on. Kel was straightening to a standing position after having put the stockings on when Connie came into the room, joint dangling from her lips and two more in her hand. Walking over to where the girls were standing, she handed the joint to Debra and spoke to Kel.

“I heard what happened and I came over as quickly as I could to help Debra with your new look.”

When Debra passed the joint to Kel, she took it without question and drew its smoke into her lungs. The three girls sat there passing joint after joint and talking, Connie being rather malicious in her comments concerning men, until all three of the joints had been consumed.

Kel was really buzzing as Debra led her to the dressing vanity to help her with her hair and makeup. Connie sat on the settee next to Kel facing the opposite direction as Debra ran the brush through Kel’s luxurious hair. They continued to talk about how lecherous men could be, and Kel buzzing from the joint hardly noticed when Connie’s hand ‘accidentally’ brushed across her bare nipple as she reached up to sweep a stray strand of hair from the girl’s face. When the little bud stiffened from the touch, Connie needed no further invitation, and bent to draw the stiffening nub into her mouth. Kel reacted slowly from the pot and alcohol-induced almost stupor-like state, but pushed Connie away.

“Why did you do that?” the girl asked in a startled voice.

“Kel honey, I’m sorry, but your breast looked so inviting and I thought to show you, you really don’t need those bastards in your life if you have girlfriends like Debra and me.” Now Connie leaned forward and planted a rather aggressive hard kiss on Kel’s sweet pouty lips. Kel had sobered a bit from the previous assault by the overly aggressive Connie, so reacted quickly as Connie’s probing tongue tried to invade the girl’s mouth.

Kel jumped up with a start and backed toward the bed, figuring to put a safe bit of distance between her and her aggressive friend. Actually this worked in Connie and Debra’s favor, for the intoxicating effect of the wine and the pot forced Kel to fall backwards across the bed as she backed into it.

Connie was all over her in a minute. Her weight coming down on the hapless girl, her mouth again finding Kel’s and her hands on either side of Kel’s head prevented her from turning away from the girl’s assault on her oral cavity.

The aggressiveness of her friend and the deep French kiss that ensued had an arousing effect on Kel’s already pot aroused body. She began to respond to the kiss as if it were Vince kissing her, but her mind worked its way through the lust fog and started screaming at her this wasn’t natural. This wasn’t natural it wasn’t Vince kissing her it was Connie, another female. This was lesbianism and Kel was heterosexual, at least so she thought at that moment.

If Kel had reacted quickly it might have altered things, but her body’s betrayal by reacting with arousal to the aggressiveness of Connie and the stimulation of the kiss, gave Debra a chance to move between her legs. Debra’s mouth came down on the panty clad virgin pussy of the girl and began to expertly stimulate the girl’s sex. Connie continued to kiss Kel, and the effect of her pussy being stimulated orally by Debra’s mouth in combination with Connie’s kisses, began to tear away at the young virgin’s inhibitions. The pure aggression the two girls were exhibiting had a strong effect on Kel, as well. Add in the arousing effect pot always had on Kel, and the stage was nicely set for what was about to ensue.

After just a moment, Kel’s hips began to rotate and punch against Debra’s mouth. Debra saw this as an opening and quickly removed the panties from Kel’s undulating hips.

Now Debra began to drive her tongue into Kel’s virgin cunt, and Kel’s responding body had her returning Connie’s kisses. The two girls tongues fought for command of the other’s mouth.

Connie would break her kiss and move to Kel’s ears and kiss her neck while continuing her male demeaning diatribe.

“You don’t need Vince, you don’t need men at all, when you have friends like Debra and me. We would never hurt you like men can.”

At first, Kel was uttering “no” to Connie’s diatribe, but as Debra’s stimulating tongue had its effect on her fevered virgin cunt, coupled with Connie’s soul-searching deep French kisses, and the total domination of the other two women, Kel’s resistance began to break down.

As her subconscious mind awoke to the submissiveness inside and started to convince her conscious mind, she could submit and not be responsible for her actions as she was being ‘taken’ by the more dominant girls, she began to relax and consciously respond to what was being forced, to this point at least, upon her. Though fogged by lust, pot and alcohol, Kel’s mind quickly surmised oral sex with these women wouldn’t compromise her virginity. Besides Clinton and Lewinsky had removed oral ministrations from the realm of sex.

Her resistance to Connie’s diatribe melted and instead of an occasional “no” coming from her mouth, it was replaced with a steady moaning from the sexually stimulated virgin.

Connie took this as a signal and stood, pulling Debra away from the young girls exposed and now thoroughly lust engorged pussy. Perhaps Connie knew, but regardless, her timing could not have better.

Kel had been taken right to the edge of orgasm by the two girls and though she didn’t know what lay ahead, she just knew she had to find a release for this pressure inside. Their sudden stop had caught her by surprise. She looked at them with a searching look on her face.

Recognizing the look, Connie knew exactly what to say. “Move up on the bed lover so we can love you properly.”

Kel was totally submissive and completely open to suggestion at that moment and so without a word, she scooted up onto Debra’s huge King sized bed and lay there looking at the two women with expectation on her face.

Connie came back down on the bed beside Kel and drew her into her arms and started kissing her again. This time Kel’s arms went around her girlfriend-turned-lover, as well. She was totally on board with what was happening, at least for the moment. Debra returned to her position between Kel’s legs and began to tongue fuck the girl’s virgin cunt again, and teasing the bud of her clit as it stiffened like a little cock between her legs. Kel’s hips were punching against Debra’s face again as she rode the wave up toward release and the first orgasm the young woman would experience. Kel had never really masturbated as young girls do, figuring that would tempt her resolve, so this was all uncharted territory for her.

After several minutes of this activity, Connie’s naturally dominant and sadistic streak emerged and she moved to Kel’s breasts and started to suck them. She drew the pencil eraser sized, erect nipples into her mouth, sucking them at first, but when she bit the one closest to her, Kel got another surprise. Just as the pain of the nip registered in her mind, Debra’s ministrations triggered her orgasm, and she pushed her breast into the dominant girl’s mouth and found the strange pleasure that goes with pain, a sensation that would start to dominate her life shortly. She moaned constantly now as Connie continued to nip and bite the stiffened bud of her nipple. Debra continued to suck the girl’s pussy, quickly bringing her back to the edge of orgasm again.

Connie rose, and moved Kel’s hands to her own breasts and started her kneading them and Kel found herself almost mauling her friend’s pert breasts as Debra continued her oral efforts on her pussy.

After a moment, Kel’s hands went to the side of Debra’s head and she grasped the girl to better force her pubes against Debra’s fucking face and talented tongue.

Connie quickly removed her clothing and then returned to the bed this time straddling Kel’s head. “Lick my pussy lover,” she instructed Kel.

“I can’t do that,” Kel gasped when the meaning of Connie’s words registered in her mind. She looked up at the crotch hovering above her face, and the girl’s dark pussy just inches away and lowering. It had an almost repulsive look to it. Its’ blood engorged lips fully flushed from the sexual activity of the last few minutes her cunt blossomed open and glistening from the girl juice that had formed inside. The musky scent of her aroused cunt wasn’t repugnant to Kel, but the thought of having sex, especially oral sex with another woman had never occurred to the girl.

Connie reached down and pinched both of the girl’s nipples, viciously pulling them as she spoke. “You must learn to return in kind that which is given.” Again her timing could not have been better. Just as the pain and its inherent pleasure from the savage pinching Connie was applying to her turgid nipples registered in Kel’s mind, Debra’s expert tongue brought Kel to another orgasm. As she moaned her pleasure, her tongue shot out and stabbed into Connie’s hovering cunt and her mouth inhaled most of the girl’s proffered crotch. She began to feed on the girl’s pussy like she hadn’t eaten in weeks. When Connie began to encourage her in her own lusty voice, it only served to push Kel to eat with even more abandon.

“Suck my cunt lover, learn to love the taste of my pussy.” Connie moaned her lust as Kel began to get into the lustiness of the action. Debra sucked Kel’s pussy to two more orgasms, while Kel sucked Connie into one of her own, then the position change occurred. Debra reclined on the bed and Kel moved to between her legs and began to eat her pussy, with abandon, having found a taste for girl flesh quickly, and succumbing to her submissive streak when Connie ordered her to eat Debra out.

Connie moved to between Kel’s thighs and helped keep the lust fanned to a fever pitch as she began to taste the girl’s virgin cunt. The lust was running high when Connie ordered another position change and put Kel back on her back with Debra straddling her face. Lost in the lust of eating Debra’s pussy, Kel didn’t notice that Connie hadn’t returned to the place between her legs right away. When she felt the shift of the bed as Connie’s weight returned to between her legs, she glanced down at what was going on. Connie had stepped up between her legs, and a huge black Dildo was strapped on and stuck out from her female body. It looked almost comical to Kel. Then when Connie began to run the head of the cold rubber phallus through the copious juices flowing from her, it began to register to Kel, Connie intended to fuck her with that thing. She began to struggle a little under the girls who had her almost defenseless.

Connie grasped Kel’s ankles and placed each on either of her shoulders. Kel’s hands came down from where they had rested on Debra’s thighs on either side of her head while she had feasted on the girl’s cunt, to push at Connie’s belly in an attempt to thwart what was about to happen, Connie just pointed at them and gestured to Debra, who grasped the fighting girl’s wrists to hold them preventing further resistance.

Then Connie guided the girl juice slickened dildo to the entrance of Kel’s virgin cunt. When Kel began to protest and to scream “No” into the crotch of the girl straddling her face, the sadistic streak in Connie again emerged and she drove the huge black dildo into the girl. Kel’s maidenhead disintegrated. A sharp pain shot through her crotch, which could either be attributed to the rupture of her hymen or the unpretentious stuffing of her cunt with the huge rubber cock, probably both. Either way the pain was tremendous, and Kel screamed.

Debra quickly dismounted from the girl’s head and stood back and watched the brutal rape Connie was perpetrating on the now deflowered Kel. The small amount of blood from the ruptured hymen and copious girl juice began to form foam as Connie pummeled the girl into submission with the huge cock.

Kel’s screams of agony and the cries of protest soon turned into a constant moan, as the pain of her deflowering dissipated and her cunt grew accustomed to the presence of the cock and the cold rubber warmed. Her legs drew up around the rapidly fucking girl and she began to fuck back with a counter rhythm to Connie’s fucking. As the orgasm drew close her moans became a steady chant of “Fuck me.” The loss of her virginity now of no concern as she only sought the sweet sexual release the repeated orgasms and her complete submission to the dominant girl was producing.

The sex continued for hours. Connie and Debra took turns fucking Kel with the rubber cock, and Kel couldn’t seem to get enough of her newfound sexuality or of the taste of the other girl’s cunts. A new woman now existed where the young girl had been, just a few hours earlier.

First she loved the feeling of being totally dominated. A natural submissiveness had been awakened that would see Kelly’s life taking a drastic turn. Second, the awakening of her darker side also saw her turning into what she may have unconsciously feared and what had prompted her to establish her virginity pledge and her ‘don’t flaunt it’ policy style of dress.

As Kelly hobbled out of the apartment late that evening, still caught up in the lust of that afternoon’s and evening’s activity, her stoned stupor reinforced at regular intervals. She couldn’t wait to take her newfound feelings for a test ride. Though she was sore, and had been thoroughly fucked by the other two women, reaching orgasm so many times it would have been difficult to have kept track, Kel wasn’t satiated. The slut in her down deep and repressed all her life was awake now, and must seek venue and experience.

The next day at her dorm room and in class, a sense of guilt would overtake her from time to time. The loss of her virginity in what could only be characterized as rape, though the perpetrators were female and the cock rubber, weighed on her mind.

Yet, when she thought about the brutality of the event, she thought of it in terms of aggressiveness, and knew she liked that, in her quieter moments when she pondered the event, a lassitude would steel over her as she thought warmly of the two girls insisting she do things their way, things Kel would never have thought of doing in her wildest fantasies, yet things that she had found so much exhilaration in and now actually craved as an alcoholic or a crack addict craves their substance. Kel’s substance though was submissive nasty sex.

She would find very soon she had to have it and at quite regular intervals.

Two days later, when her pussy was no longer sore, she found an itch that was new, and strange, but that she knew fucking could probably fix. Without thinking about it, she found herself knocking on the apartment door of her friend and soon Debra and Kel were stoned and naked and in a classic 69-position eagerly sucking each other’s fevered cunts. After Debra had fucked Kel with the Dildo, Kel even strapped it on and fucked Debra.

Debra wanted to try her new dominance and found like Connie, she preferred Kel on her hands and knees and fucking her from behind, Connie’s preferred position for Debra. Then Debra tied Kel to the bed and blindfolded the girl. Debra found she liked this even better, as she was in total control and she used the new novitiate to sex like a concert pianist uses a Steinway.

She had told Kel, if she became apprehensive about being tied up to let her know and she would untie her immediately.

Kel never said a word, unless moans can be considered words. She reveled in the absence of visual input and the way it stimulated her other senses. The fact she was helpless to do anything about what Debra was doing to her thrilled her tremendously.

There could be no guilt if the more dominant girl was using her and she was helpless to prevent it. Though not a conscious thought, this factoid registered deep in Kel’s mind and would be a prime factor in her future forays.

The fact she could merely ask to be untied never crossed her mind. And Kel was repeatedly brought to climax by the dominant girl. Maybe it was the fact of the aggression of the activity or the fact she was completely submissive in this position, by necessity rather than choice.

Whatever the cause, it didn’t matter what Debra did to her Kel remained in an almost constant state of orgasm throughout the afternoon.

The girl achieved orgasm while Debra ate her pussy, then again while she fucked her with the big black strap on dildo, and yet again when she was suckling her breasts. What was surprising to Kel was she came while Debra was French kissing her. Not knowing if all this was normal, Kel just languished in the sexual satisfaction of the events of the afternoon.

Yet, something was missing. At first Kel wasn’t sure what it was, then as she lay awaiting the next round, while Debra rolled a joint and returned to the room to share it with the tied submissive girl, it occurred to her.

Connie had been rough. Yes, Debra was adept, but she was more of a lover than a dominant, and she wasn’t getting aggressive with her as Connie had. As these thoughts began to register in Kel’s mind it occurred to her it was the roughness she liked. Though not nearly as severe as the word implied, the brutality of the event was what turned her on. Now that the fact of her forced submission from being tied was wearing off, Kel started loosing the lusty edge.

After they had finished the joint and Debra had started in on the girl again, Kel asked her to get rough when she was sucking her breast again. Though Debra liked the dominant role she had assumed over Kel, she was more of a submissive personality and try as she could she wasn’t able to get sadistic with Kel as Connie had. It became clear to Debra after a half hour of ‘mauling’ Kel’s breasts in what was just more like heavy sucking than anything else, and eating her pussy without sexual release for her submissive friend that something was wrong.

Kel made moaned her pleasure regularly during the orgasmic afternoon, but now even when Debra strapped on the big dildo and fucked the girl, Kel never even panted hard. In Debra’s mind there was an unwritten rule that was being violated now. She left the room and called Connie on the phone. She explained to Connie what was happening. Connie said she would be right over.

Connie arrived 15 minutes later, carrying a tote bag and her purse as usual. She walked into the bedroom behind Debra and sized up the situation in just a moment of observation. She signaled for Debra to come to the living room with her.

Debra followed obediently, her submissive side quickly surfacing in the presence of her dominant friend. Out of earshot from Kel, Connie explained that things were going to be different now. She told Debra, only clad in a wrapper-type robe to get completely naked and to roll several joints. Then she left the room.

Returning a few minutes later, she was wearing what appeared to be a leather bustier, garter belt and stockings, and thigh high leather boots. In her hand she carried an ugly looking object that Debra knew from her days of horseback riding looked like a riding quirt, but instead of a single flapper on the end, the object had several tangles of leather dangling from the handle piece. Debra didn’t know the name for the vicious little whip was a cat-o-nine-tails for the multiple striking ends of leather.

Orexis
Orexis
325 Followers