Virgin Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra was just finishing rolling the third joint as Connie walked in the room. Debra didn’t know what to think until Connie spoke.

“My relationship with you and Kel is going to take a slightly different turn. I was waiting for this gear to come in before I put this into effect, but I have seen this coming for a while.”

“From now on I am your Mistress. I will teach you the lifestyle that allows you to serve me. I will be lenient at first, because you don’t know what to do, but I will train you. As you training progresses, I will be less and less tolerant of your disobedience and your mistakes. You will always address me as Mistress, when we are alone. During the weekly parties here, everything will be as normal, but if it is just you and I or the two of us with Kel, you will call me Mistress. I will give Kel these same instructions. You are both my slaves now. You will do my bidding without question. Are you clear on these instructions?”

Connie had slapped the little whip against her boot for emphasis when she had said the parts about obedience and of the two submissive girls doing her bidding. Thrilled, but scared, Debra had no choice but to agree. However, her first lesson came when her answer wasn’t within protocol.

“OK, if that is how you want it.” Was her reply, Connie reacted quickly.

The small whip came down across Debra’s exposed breasts, stinging, but not really hurting the girl. “That is not an acceptable answer! When I command you there are but two acceptable answers. Yes, Mistress, or please explain Mistress. There is no ‘no’ and there is no hesitation. I asked if you understood slave.”

“Yes, Mistress” Debra quickly replied.

Debra didn’t quite know how to react to all this it had happened so quickly. She had not yet embraced her submissiveness as Kel had, yet she knew she was excited by this unexpected turn of events. Her hands trembled slightly as she worked to roll another joint.

Connie sat down beside her and sought to calm the wary girl. The statuesque brunette stroked the other girl’s hair as she spoke,

“It is alright you will enjoy this once you understand the depth of you. I was probably a little harsh just now, but that was for your own good and to try to avoid you difficulty in the future.”

This seemed to calm Debra and she quickly finished rolling the fourth joint. Connie told her that was enough and they needed to return to the bedroom. Debra had apparently learned quickly for she gathered up the other three joints and said “yes Mistress” then rose to follow Connie to the bedroom.

Moving to the side of the bed, Connie removed the blindfold from the tied spread-eagle Kel. Kel blinked her eyes a couple of times to clear her vision then spoke. “Hello Connie.”

Connie reacted quickly perhaps realizing Kel would take to things quicker the Debra and wanting to assert her dominance immediately. The leather whip came down across Kel’s breasts and as with Debra stung more than it hurt. “Owee” the girl screamed. “What did you do that for?”

“You and Debra are my slaves now. You will call me Mistress when we are alone, and only refer to me as Connie in the presence of others. Do you understand, slave?” The impart of Connie’s words registered more quickly with Kel than they had with Debra and she gave the proper reply, perhaps instinctively. “Yes, Mistress.”

Connie ordered Debra to untie Kel. Then Connie had the two girls sit on the floor at her feet as she sat on the bed and they quickly smoked two of the joints Debra had prepared. While they sat smoking, Connie explained the terms of the two girls servitude to her. She explained about safe words and the like, though she explained they could not use the safe word to express a boundary violation. There were no boundaries the girls would do everything they were told to with unwavering obedience.

Not having embraced the extent of her submissiveness, though she agreed, Debra did reserve some skepticism in her mind. She was from a rich family and so was used to having servants to order around and not used to being ordered by anyone but her parents, and their orders were benign compared to what she envisioned Connie had in mind.

Kel on the other hand was exhilarated. As Connie spoke, she felt her lust rising. Not lost to Connie was the physical effect it had on the girl. When the girls had sat on the floor at her feet, Kel sitting Indian style had presented a clear view of the girl’s pussy. Her pussy lips had been flat, and flaccid, completely unaroused.

Now under Connie’s gaze while she explained to the two girls the conditions of their new servile position, she saw the lips of her pussy flush and engorge with lusts blood. Kel’s face began to glow red from flush as well, and a line of perspiration appeared first on her upper lip, then began to dot her forehead, as the possibilities and the impart of Connie’s words registered on her.

When Connie had finished her explanation the two young nymphs at her feet both answered “yes, Mistress” to Connie’s query of understanding on their parts.

Kel’s reply was quick and without hesitation. It could even have been classed as enthusiastic. Debra on the other hand had held back momentarily, but answered in the affirmative in echo to Kel’s quick and enthusiastic response.

Connie had Debra retie Kel to the bed, but this time she tied her face down. Her knees were drawn up underneath her, so Kel and Debra both just figured Connie was going to fuck Kel with the strap on in Connie’s favorite position of submission. But Connie had other ideas.

Connie had Debra crawl up under Kel and eat her pussy, while she used the dildo in the missionary position on Debra. After Connie had fucked Debra to one howling orgasm while Debra had sucked Kel to several, Connie stepped back to observe the action between her two submissive slaves.

It was time to begin their training, Connie figured. She already knew Kel would likely embrace it, and Debra would resist, albeit futilely, before accepting her submissiveness, so she thought to start with Kel, then Kel could assist her in bringing Debra around.

She had Debra complete tying Kel up by spreading her out spread-eagled in her face down position, and securing her ankles to the corners of the bed. Then she had Debra move to a position at Kel’s head, with her legs extended down either side of the girl. This splayed Debra’s crotch open in front of Kel’s face. Connie then ordered Kel to eat Debra’s exposed pussy.

Kel had grown to love giving oral sex to females as much as she had enjoyed giving it to her beloved Vince, and now that she had experienced eating pussy, she didn’t care whether it was male or female, so she dove right in orally attacking her friend’s cunt. Debra leaned back against the headboard of the bed and grasped Kel’s head, riding the girl’s tongue as she speared her hot cunt in a steadily improving technique.

Kel for her part was getting off on being forced to perform this sexual ‘perversion’ from her submissive, and helpless position. Yet, her sexploitation wasn’t at its crescendo yet.

Connie lifted the petite Kel’s body at the waist and slid a pillow under her torso to make access for the next set of events easier.

Connie then knee-walked up the bed between Kel’s spread legs, the huge black dildo bobbing obscenely from its’ strapped on perch between her legs to take up position by her upturned, helplessly proffered ass. The tip of the dildo glistened from the girl-juice left on it in the fucking Connie had administered to Debra. When she reached a position between Kel’s legs and started to manipulate her totally exposed crotch with her fingers, Kel tensed for just a brief moment, then relaxed as Connie traced the head of the dildo through the copious juices flowing from Kel’s cunt so thoroughly laved with spit from Debra’s earlier oral assault and her own orgasms. Kel assumed Connie was about to fuck her cunt with the large dildo, when Connie inserted it into the girl, Kel relaxed to prepare herself for the warm release only a good hard fuck could provide. She was totally on board with what she thought was about to be done to her by her new ‘Mistress’.

Kel knew when Connie fucked her she would show no mercy. She would pummel her hard and this was fine with Kel. Her newfound submissiveness made it easy for her to enjoy rough sex. Enjoy was probably an understatement as to how Kel got excited when her sexually used body was used roughly.

Yet, the warm feeling that was steeling over Kel and the sexcitation that was being passed through in her oral ministrations of Debra’s pussy, would turn to apprehension a few minutes later when she realized Connie had a different target in mind.

Connie had only inserted the dildo in Kel’s cunt to reinforce the slick fluids that Debra had left behind. As she pumped in and out of the girl’s cunt a couple of times, her fingers drew some of the lubricating fluid up through the crack of her ass to her little brown star. Rubbing it around in a circular motion, she thoroughly slickened the exterior of the helpless girl’s anus, before inserting her finger into the nether hole.

Kel jumped at the intrusion, but then relaxed thinking back warmly on her doing the same to Vince as she sucked his cock and how it had heightened the feeling for him. The relaxation that ensued as a result was probably fortuitous for Kel, considering Connie’s intent.

After a moment of her lubricating the Dildo with Kel’s juices and Debra’s spit, and opening the girl’s rectum with her digital assault, Kel was moaning and humping as much as her spread-eagle position would allow her to move. Then Connie removed her finger from the girl’s ass and the dildo from her cunt. Kel continued to gyrate and moan, assuming the removal was temporary.

Connie aimed the juice and spit slickened head of the dildo at Kel’s nether hole and began to smear the juices around the star that would be her next target. Connie was about to take another of Kel’s cherries, but Kel didn’t realize it yet. Her moans and gyrations continued.

Once the exterior was completely slickened, Connie started to press inward with the huge rubber cock. Already relaxed from the pleasure inducing finger penetration of a few minutes earlier, the big black head of the dildo popped into Kelly’s rectum, without resistance. The presence of the hard, large bulb entering a hole that was only used to soft matter exiting registered immediately as pain in Kel’s lust fogged mind and she screamed for mercy.

“Oh, no please. Not in my ass.”

“Quiet slave.” The unrelenting Connie hissed as she steadily pushed the dildo further into the recesses of the girl’s bowels.

Kel thought she was going to die or at the very least be damaged beyond repair as the huge rubber cock disappeared further and further into her ass, incapable of providing even token resistance as the sphincter had already been breached. Connie was relentless as she steadily pushed into the girl’s shit hole from behind. Kel had stopped eating Debra’s pussy and had buried her head into the pillow, her hands clutching and grabbing the sheet below her as her ass cherry was being taken. She howled loudly, though into the pillow now, since Connie had told her to be quiet. This was fine with Connie, for these were both violations that would be dealt with momentarily.

Connie continued to press into Kel, until the entire 10 inches of Dildo were buried inside the girl’s ass. As the rubber balls on the dildo rested against Kel’s crotch, Connie began a slow agonizing withdrawal of the big rubber cock. Though easier to handle, as the ‘pole’ in Kel’s ass was moving in the customary direction now, the pain was still excruciating and Kel was finding it hard to relax. She continued to howl into the pillow her face was buried in, though at least now it seemed it was getting easier for her to breath.

As Connie withdrew the dildo from the girl, when the flange of the head started to appear, she reversed direction again. As the big dildo began to again penetrate Kel’s sorely abused asshole, she couldn’t contain her scream and her head came up off the pillow allowing her vocalization to be released into the room. Debra looked up at Connie as if to tell her to stop, but the look from Connie, never allowed the words to be uttered. Connie again ordered Kel to be quiet, and the sadistic streak in her rose to the surface.

Where Connie had eased the rubber cock into Kel until now, allowing the girl to grow accustomed to the presence in her ass, now Connie drove the cock into her, burying its’ entire length in her ass in an instant. Kel screamed at the violent invasion of her tender back door.

With the cock buried to the balls in the girl’s ass, Connie collapsed on top of her in a missionary position, and began to fuck her ass with abandon, pummeling the cock in and out with the same ferocity she had used when she took Kel’s other cherry. Her hips were almost a blur as they rose and fell with the brutal assault on the girl’s rectum.

At first, Kel thought she would faint from the pain, but with Connie lying prone, on top of the prostrate Kel, she began to speak into her ear. Whether brainwashing, or acceptance, the pain began to turn after a few minutes of the relentless assault.

“My sweet little slave girl Kelly, relax, my sweet one, relax. You are being used as you desire, and the pain is as sweet as any pleasure you will ever receive, so accept your slutiness and the pleasure that comes with the pain. Soon, you will be prepared for any perversion I might devise for you. You will serve me well and you will look forward to being fucked in all three holes. Soon one cock will never be enough for you, and you will always want two or even three at once. Relax and enjoy the pleasure that always follows the pain.”

Connie’s voice in her ear had a soothing effect that Kel could not explain. Just as Connie had said, the pain was slowly turning to pleasure. Without realizing it, Kel’s screams of agony had turned to moans of desire and she had started fucking back to meet Connie’s thrusts. Now she was no longer a hapless girl at the mercy of the sadistic pleasures of her dominant friend, now she was a willing fuck slut, loving the pain for the pleasure it promised. She continued to moan her lust and started to babble her pleasure.

“Fuck me,

“Fuck my ass.

“Use me like a whore.

“Oh, it hurts so good. Fuck my ass, hard.”

Connie could tell she was approaching orgasm, and knew it was time to train the girl further.

“Kel, you are such a slut and a whore for whoever’s pleasure I might direct you to provide, but you mustn’t cum without permission. Do you understand you aren’t to cum unless I say it is OK?”

“Yes, Mistress, I understand I am not to cum without permission.”

Connie saw this as a moment of truth and began to pummel the girl’s ass with an even greater tempo than before. Kel in her lust began to devour Debra’s cunt again and started to beg for release.

“Please may I cum Mistress?” Kel begged of her dominant friend.

“In a moment dear, all in good time, first tell me how much of a slut you are and how much you want to be used as a whore for anyone’s pleasure I might command of you.”

As much as what Connie was saying was true, Kel could not bring her self to verbalize this reality. Her years of internal dialogue and avowed virginity had left her with a significant internal wall to dismantle first. Connie continued to assail and batter at the wall, as Kel drew closer and closer to the needed release.

“Please let me cum, mistress, I need it badly.”

“Tell me what I want to hear and I will allow you the blessed release.”

Kel could hold back no longer and the words came tumbling from her mouth as the internal wall crumbled into a pile of rubble to be swept away during her next internal cleaning.

“I am a slut. A nasty, nasty slut. I love being a slut. I want to be used like a whore by anyone who will have me. Please command me to serve mistress. Treat me like a whore. Make me act like the nasty slut I am.” The last words escaped Kel’s lips in almost a scream as her peak of holding back was about to be breached.

“My sweet slave let go. Cum for me. Experience the pleasure service to your slutiness can bring. Cum for me Kel.” Almost at full speed already, Connie could only increase her tempo a small amount, but did just that to urge the girl and push her on over the top.

Kel was right on the edge and would not have been able to hold out much longer, had Connie not given her permission to cum. She was eating Debra’s pussy with reckless abandon, her hissing hot breath taking Debra to heights just as her stabbing tongue was reaming her copiously juicing cunt. When Connie gave her the word, Kel experienced a release that almost caused her to pass out.

“Fuck my ass, Mistress.

“I am going to cum for you, Mistress.

“I am such a nasty slut thanks to you, Mistress.

“Use me like the slut I am, Mistress. Make me your ass and pussy whore.

“I’m cummmming,

“FUCK ME.”

Kel’s screaming into Debra’s pussy as the tremendous orgasm, partly pain-induced ripped through her sent Debra over the top, as well. She rode Kel’s face, as the girl under her bucked and then went limp on the mattress below her.

Kel had nearly passed out, and though she hadn’t lost consciousness completely, she was entirely spent for the effort she had just expended.

Connie slowed her assault on Kel’s ass, only because she couldn’t keep up the pace. Kel was still writhing ever so slowly beneath her. The submissive girls body still reacting to the fucking that was taking place.

Debra had collapsed against the wall, pushing Kel’s head away from her crotch, unable to take anymore of her oral assault on her sensitive pussy or in her cunt. Connie withdrew the shit-streaked dildo from Kel’s ass and rose up off the bed.

Kel lay there, still tied, her ass a gaping hole from the fucking it had just received. Connie directed Debra to get up. Debra uttered the requisite “Yes, Mistress” and untangled her self from the seemingly satiated Kel. Kel appeared to be sleeping, as she basked in the warm afterglow of a good fuck.

Connie drew Debra aside and spoke quietly to her. “Do you now see the rewards of service? Do you see I know what to do to bring you untold pleasure?”

Debra had been reluctant in the beginning, but her words, although not thoroughly filled with conviction, came easier now, “Yes, Mistress.”

“I must train Kel further, and teach her another lesson about herself.” Connie said turning to the dressing vanity to retrieve the small whip that she had deposited there earlier. Removing the dildo, she laid it on the table, and returned to the bedside.


Kel lay on the bed basking in the warm glow of what had just taken place. Her ass was returning to normal now. Her anal sphincter had recovered some strength and was attempting to close. Her bowels had ceased to burn as they had ‘gone to sleep’, as is customary for that organ when it is severely disturbed. A warm lassitude had stolen over the girl, so the whip landing on her ass caught her completely by surprise.

“OW” she screamed as the first blow landed. Small red welts began to appear where the tails of the whip had made contact with her skin. The whip that had only stung the first time Connie had struck her with it, now hurt as it landed on her upturned ass.

“You must never protest when I require something of you. Now you must take your punishment without protest.” Connie told the hapless girl.

The meaning of Connie’s words registered quickly in Kel’s mind. She replied “Yes, Mistress.” Then bit her lower lip to keep from crying out as the whip landed the second time.

Connie continued to whip the tied girl for several more lashes before the changes started to take place. Each blow, Kel buried her face in the pillow and willed herself not to cry out against the pain. She was absolutely a slave to the sadistic nature of the more dominant girl and her desire to not disappoint had already started to grow, rather quickly, and was growing stronger by the moment as her tormenting Mistress punished her ass with the Cat.